The Chateau Diaries #137 Fraudie Fannie finagles finances from foolish fading female fanatics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What else is there to do though? Is there a TV room? His buddy is attached at the hip to Natti and squirreled away, it's cold in the chateau, I bet it gets dead boring at times.
Anytime Dan is being complimented and spoken to while Natti is in the room, watch her face. She cannot stand him. (Or anyone by the looks of it.)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
So they finally used the aubergine paint. They bought it ages ago.
Where was Amury in the patreon vlog? SJ and PJ were not expected to dine with the staff as the table was not set for more than were sitting.

Reactions: 20

Today's patron video - so many things to shake your head at!
  • Antoine - poor child having to go for a stroll with Fanny - I'd call him in for dinner too
  • Infection - Fanny drinking throughout her stroll - Clara Burnett said Fanny drinks when on antibiotics
  • Wine - had ice in the wine glass - no chilled wine in the new fridges or have they drank it all already?
  • Bad back - Fanny wearing high healed boots to stroll around the grounds (does the woman not own a pair of trainers?)
  • Reading Soup Recipe from 1894 - boring
  • Soup - Fanny just had a spoonful of soup before heading out for her stroll- but time to pour a drink (no wonder her health is deteriorating)
  • Tools - chainsaw just left sitting on the ground (no respect for tools or safety)
  • Garden - 1,200 plants arriving next week - how much will that cost? And that's just the beginning! (Davy has to be getting a cut)
  • Garden Design - Fanny's been looking at Davy's garden designs for over a year and she's only just figured out the Jardain Anglaise is shaped as 2 semicircles???? The woman is an idiot!
  • Kim - has been ensnared to cook for Easter weekend - can't believe she enjoys this, but for some reason she keeps returning
  • Bookshelf - placing in the hallway is a fire hazard . Guests need clear egress so that won't impress the Fire Marshall.
  • Bookshelf - every wall at HMN has wallpaper, so based on Fanny's logic that bookcase won't fit anywhere - therefore SELL IT
  • Hoarding - Encyclopedia Britannica - time to take to the charity shop (and not sure they'll even take them)
Thank you for the video and summery.

When Stephanie is talking about the Ukrainian soup she made for Pavlina when she arrived. Pavlina acknowledges that she watches The Chateau Diaries by saying that Stephanie blended the Ukrainian soup on the Valentines Video. So a subtle hint that she is a Ukrainian fan or friend of a friend.

Poor Antione having to do chores around the farmhouse. His Stepdad should be leading by example. Don’t get me wrong it is good for him but it really is not his home. And the poor lad never seems to bring friends along. He must be so bored. I would of encouraged him to bring friends if he weee my son. But we have spoken of this before.

So they finally used the aubergine paint. They bought it ages ago.
Where was Amury in the patreon vlog? SJ and PJ were not expected to dine with the staff as the table was not set for more than were sitting.
Amourie is opposite Nasty Nati. Gerry is not there. Maybe the ‘chosen ones’ are dining together in the gardeners cottage.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

• Antoine - poor child having to go for a stroll with Fanny - I'd call him in for dinner too
  • Infection - Fanny drinking throughout her stroll - Clara Burnett said Fanny drinks when on antibiotics
  • Wine - had ice in the wine glass - no chilled wine in the new fridges or have they drank it all already?
  • Bad back - Fanny wearing high healed boots to stroll around the grounds (does the woman not own a pair of trainers?)
  • Soup - Fanny just had a spoonful of soup before heading out for her stroll- but time to pour a drink (no wonder her health is deteriorating)
  • Tools - chainsaw just left sitting on the ground (no respect for tools or safety)
  • Garden - 1,200 plants arriving next week - how much will that cost? And that's just the beginning! (Davy has to be getting a cut)
  • Garden Design - Fanny's been looking at Davy's garden designs for over a year and she's only just figured out the Jardain Anglaise is shaped as 2 semicircles???? The woman is an idiot!
  • Kim - has been ensnared to cook for Easter weekend - can't believe she enjoys this, but for some reason she keeps returning
  • Bookshelf - placing in the hallway is a fire hazard . Guests need clear egress so that won't impress the Fire Marshall.
  • Bookshelf - every wall at HMN has wallpaper, so based on Fanny's logic that bookcase won't fit anywhere - therefore SELL IT
  • Hoarding - Encyclopedia Britannica - time to take to the charity shop (and not sure they'll even take them)
I can hear the collective groan from here... "borsch AGAIN??!!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Couldn’t reply to the last thread, but after reading a newbie’s response to someone, I am very sure that smollppluve is here.

there was a screenshot of (Dan’s vlog comments) in the last thread, where schmollpappenluve replied in the same way.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Thank you for the video and summery.

When Stephanie is talking about the Ukrainian soup she made for Pavlina when she arrived. Pavlina acknowledges that she watches The Chateau Diaries by saying that Stephanie blended the Ukrainian soup on the Valentines Video. So a subtle hint that she is a Ukrainian fan or friend of a friend.

Poor Antione having to do chores around the farmhouse. His Stepdad should be leading by example. Don’t get me wrong it is good for him but it really is not his home. And the poor lad never seems to bring friends along. He must be so bored. I would of encouraged him to bring friends if he weee my son. But we have spoken of this before.

Amourie is opposite Nasty Nati. Gerry is not there. Maybe the ‘chosen ones’ are dining together in the gardeners cottage.
Have to wonder how Nik feels breaking bread with Fanny’s teenage boyfriend. And no wonder Marie doesn’t have any of Antoine’s friends visiting. Too much temptation for Fanny and too much competition for Phyllis.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Sorry Albee but can’t see him there. I think he may have been still beavering away on the sitting room as it is probably the last day of filming today at the shittoo and it will need to be finished for that. Also can somebody enlighten me as to why whenever the Argentinian bully knows she is being filmed that she always purses her lips. Every bloody time.

Finally for once Fanny was telling the truth, no lies spouting out, when she said sticks and mud. Sticks and mud by God she was spot on there. And still no rehearsals for his starring role he is obviously confident and word perfect.

Reactions: 19
Teaching Antoine some work ethics seems sensible and wise, but by allowing Stephanie Jarvis to use him once again for her flogs it actually shows the disgustingly low morals his parents have adopted. The Larkins should protect their son from exposure on the internet at his age, but instead they think it's a good idea to pair him with a person who has not worked once in her entire life and has the most distorted ideas about children and how to approach them. Shame on Nic and Marie, again.
Oh the irony. 'Learning the importance of work' 🤣 🤣 says the woman who's never had a job in her life. Who thinks 3 days of BEING FILMED is hard work. No Fanny. The hard work is being done by the people who have the unenviable task of filming you. Unless they are staying on site (poor creatures if they are) then they will have had to get there, get set up, lug their equipment around - whilst all you have to do is stand in front of a camera & ponce around. This boy's parents have a duty of care to protect him from functioning alchoholics filling his head with nonsense about what she thinks that strange & unfamiliar word 'work' is really about.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

You little beauty @Marquis de Potpourri for the thread 🛩👨‍✈️🍾
😈🍾😈❤
Thanks for sharing - @Lady Avonlea
I read your synopsis - couldn’t face her

So thanks for taking one for the team 😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Couldn’t reply to the last thread, but after reading a newbie’s response to someone, I am very sure that smollppluve is here.

there was a screenshot of (Dan’s vlog comments) in the last thread, where schmollpappenluve replied in the same way.
The little eunuch must be bored.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New Thread
Congratulations to @WMGL and @OhIDontKnow... for becoming VIP!
The next thread will be named by @OhIDontKnow...

A great new thread title, @WMGL ! (y) (y)
"Fraudie Fannie finagles finances from foolish fading female fanatics!"

Last thread's two most-liked posts...

Lady Avonlea
VIP Member

Monday at 10:13 AM
Selmar is as happy as a pig in tit at Chateau de Soulages. Bill & Viv have welcomed him with open arms. Selmar was downright giddy that they gave him an ensuite room in the chateau and with no argument. (That's a big middle finger to Fanny, Natti and her HMN).

New location, same boring vlogs, but Selmar's happy and Diesel seems very settled. Wishing them much happiness and success.

Selmar, if you're reading here, just one word of advice, please don't film yourself reclining on the bed (reminds viewers too much of Stephanie and her lazy ass :sick:)

Attachments
Reactions:One Mad Collie, Shannaswood, stiudioartist and 65 others

Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Yesterday at 2:02 AM

Not at all. I'm here and still bubbling with outrage, as ever really. Not much to reveal though as it is not business as usual for the charlataine and her clan of misfits. The lack of real things happening and the consequential boring content she's been putting out has been a strategy all along, to help calm things down and prevent more disasters like Selmargate. But it will be Easter soon enough and some of the Dutch guests have already arrived, so I bet some tit can start hitting the fan soon. If they really are going to celebrate it the way they used to, yet another scandal is waiting for sure, at least that's what Stephanie Jarvis is hoping for, something outrageous that does not necessarily involves her but will keep our minds off her accounting skills.

Reactions:You, Camembert, Ginginger and 50 others
Congratulation for the new great thread! to @WMGL and @OhIDontKnow... for the VIP status

Reactions: 15
It’s really hard for me, no matter how hard I try, to imagine this new garden.
What is easy for me is to imagine the amount of work around that garden.
Who will maintain that garden?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Over at Manor and Maker's chateau the workshop has been canceled.
Do the paying guests/art makers get a refund???
Their artist posted this.

1649927687836.png

1649927727351.png

21 HOURS AGO

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
From Dan's vldeo. For. The. Love. Of. GOOOODDD! He was trying to finish working at the shitshow so he could go spend some days with him family, as he states at the end. He also had Bluetooth headphones for listening to music, so that was helping him.

Phyllis Mekoleske
3 hours ago
PLEASE , IF YOURE STAYING AWAKE ALL NIGHT CAUSE YOURE STILL IN YOUR "WORKING ZONE."....THATS A SIGN OF" BI POLAR PERSONALITY DISORDER." NOT SLEEPING DUE TO CHASING YOUR GRAND IDEAS. PLEASE FOR YOUR FAMILIES SAKE GET IT CHECKED OUT BY A DOCTOR.. MEDICATION CAN HELP..CREATIVE PASSIONATE PEOPLE GET EXTREME HIGHS ON THEIR IDEAS , & CHOOSE TO STAY AWAKE SOMETIMES FOR DAYS... FOLLOWED BY EXTREME DEBILITATING LOWS. PSYCHIATRIC DOCTORS CALL IT. THE PENDULUM EFFECT . YOUR WIFE & CHILDREN NEED YOU HEALTHY MENTALLY TOO.
Show less
Hayzeus Majimaba, Phyllis! Have you been spying on my neighbor?

Reactions: 4
Teaching Antoine some work ethics seems sensible and wise, but by allowing Stephanie Jarvis to use him once again for her flogs it actually shows the disgustingly low morals his parents have adopted. The Larkins should protect their son from exposure on the internet at his age, but instead they think it's a good idea to pair him with a person who has not worked once in her entire life and has the most distorted ideas about children and how to approach them. Shame on Nic and Marie, again.
They own 40%, but do Nic and Marie ever do (or ever done) any physical labour when they are at the shiteau? (Although Nic did help corral the sheep on one occasion)

Reactions: 18
Sara Phillips' and Stephen Cole's website now has a 404 oops message.
No mention of the canceled workshops. 🤔
This was posted the the YT community page.

Manor and Maker

13 hours ago
Hello! It's been a week of ups and downs, to say the least. We hope to have two videos out to you this week, the first will be a Maker video featuring Clementine in the kitchen making a couple of delightful dishes - fougasse and macarons. We hope to have the second video out in a couple more days, catching up on all the events of the week. Stay tuned, and thanks for watching!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.