The Chateau Diaries #130 Stephanie Jarvis - Unscrupulous Grifting, Scheming, Knickerless Farmhouse Frauds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations To the latest VIP @Green Fairy :m:m:m

@Green Fairy
VIP Member

Yesterday at 8:44 PM
🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵

As the newest VIP it falls to me to name Thread No #️⃣1️⃣3️⃣0️⃣

I wanted to encapsulate all my impressions of Fanny. After discarding quite a few drafts as possibly being libellous, I've come up with:

Stephanie Jarvis - Unscrupulous Grifting, Scheming, Knickerless Farmhouse Fraudster

Most Liked Previous thread

@Threetanks

Saturday at 8:44 AM
I've been a follower and patron of CD from the start. Began to feel uncomfortable when she started the opening of gifts but SJ very wisely set up a separate channel that I've never watched otherwise I would probably have ejected back then. This month is my last as a patron. The channel is too repetitive and I'm sick of porcelain, fabrics, partying, and most of all nothing being finished. There's so much money coming in she could have a squad of builders working to get things done. It's also sad to see Dan being sucked into the circus and his family breaking up. Of the current chateau cast the only ones I have any time for are Annalise and Kirsty. Both seem like genuine and kind souls. Hope they don't get the life sucked out of them like many others have done. I've just discovered the How to renovate a chateau channel. It's nice to see owners working on their own home and finishing things and their place looks warm.They are getting things done without the wads of cash that SJ receives every month. Money seems to be wasted at Laland and value for money never seems to matter. I nearly fell off my chair when she said she spent forty thousand in the first week in March. It just rolled off her tongue so easily. The way things are going at LL I can see nothing but trouble ahead. I wouldn't be surprised if she sells or rents out the chateau in a few years time and moves to somewhere more in keeping with her lifestyle like Venice or the south of France. It took me a couple of years to wise up, but at least I did. I'm sure others will too, unless she starts to put more effort into the renovations.

Reactions:youngbond, Bleu Lala, Petit Sange and 49 others

@MsPitstop
Chatty Member

Saturday at 1:04 AM
Yeah, why so defensive Stefanie/PhiPhi?

5 hours ago
You seem to be a little cross about something, but there’s no need to take it out on my employees, volunteers, or even a refugee.

CUNGHn3hVsiTszyLUrRqDLMg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@Liz Dobson
2 hours ago
@The Chateau Diaries She doesn't sound a little cross, she's asking genuine and caring questions about someone who has come from a war. You are being rude now, and defensive.

Reactions:You, youngbond, CountessPompidoo and 45 others

@OhIDontKnow...
Chatty Member
Saturday at 9:58 PM

Clara Burnett said:
She said she posted about it on her patreon account. On 17 February there was a video called 'Live Chat Dates for 2022 + about Lalande'.
Here you go everyone. You owe me $7.50

Attachments

Reactions:You, Bleu Lala, Camembert and 42 others

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
And where may I ask is Phiphi? The most annoying Dutchman I have ever encountered, except for a client I had back when I was employed.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And where may I ask is Phiphi? The most annoying Dutchman I have ever encountered, except for a client I had back when I was employed.
He was ill earlier in the week, but part of me thinks the negative comments here are leading to his absence. :devilish:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
On the way home from work I was listening to Dr Ramani being interviewed. Here's the link if anyone is interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He was ill earlier in the week, but part of me thinks the negative comments here are leading to his absence. :devilish:
You reckon? I haven't noticed the negative comments being worse than usual, so would he suddenly become more sensitive?

Reactions: 10
Just spent an hour reading 100 pages of the last two threads! You Yentas have been busy! Wow!

This woman has got to learn to stop hovering over her man! Dang! She's always milling around wherever her man is.
Goodness! Her figurative "chokehold" on him is scary! RED FLAG, ARMOIR! RED FLAG! ⛳⛳⛳

cd315.png
⛳⛳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
On the way home from work I was listening to Dr Ramani being interviewed. Here's the link if anyone is interested.

Do we have Trump to thank for all of this current interest in Narcissism - it's not like it wasn't around before, but noone really discussed it in the mainstream...... possibly Harry and Meaghan have a hand in it's current popularity too?

Just spent an hour reading 100 pages of the last two threads! You Yentas have been busy! Wow!

This woman has got to learn to stop hovering over her man! Dang! She's always milling around wherever her man is.
Goodness! Her figurative "chokehold" on him is scary! RED FLAG, ARMOIR! RED FLAG! ⛳⛳⛳

View attachment 1139544⛳⛳
If they are all out in the garden, is noone left running the House???? Blimey

Reactions: 13
Kotare said: I use it and I am a Kiwi. It’s in common use in British English in people who are inclined to be a tad posh. Pretentious people that is. 😂
Lolair: I use 'whilst' too and my butler tells me I am not the least bit pretentious. But like all butlers, he can be a bit of a snob.

Lolair, it's so polite of you to refer to your man servant as butler, I just stand on my balcony and yell 'boy, come now'! He seems to have no objections.

Definitely second Dr. Ramani - her YT videos on narcissism are excellent.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I'll bet Stephanie has stashes of cash hidden at the chateau and in her English property. Could be hundreds of thousands of Euros and Dollars she has put away. Imagine she and Phillip are in there wallowing in the money, counting it over and over again. This would give them enormous pleasure and a sense of power.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I don’t know. I’m thinking todays video was a filmed a week ago and maybe when he was gone or something? Also, how weird is it that she’s having a picnic in the woods with Dan if PhiPhi is anywhere nearby? She wasted more time running around and back and forth than she did working. What a load of bullshit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Kotare said: I use it and I am a Kiwi. It’s in common use in British English in people who are inclined to be a tad posh. Pretentious people that is. 😂
Lolair: I use 'whilst' too and my butler tells me I am not the least bit pretentious. But like all butlers, he can be a bit of a snob.

Lolair, it's so polite of you to refer to your man servant as butler, I just stand on my balcony and yell 'boy, come now'! He seems to have no objections.

Definitely second Dr. Ramani - her YT videos on narcissism are excellent.
Sure you spelt that right?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just watched the latest Chateau Diaries hosted by Stephanie Jarvis. I think we just saw exactly why Dan the gardener left his old life and dumpy old house for a new life in another dumpy old house. Such a sweet and special love bomb picnic in the forest. Come on, you can’t get that kind of attention at home with the kids and “old lady”. 🤮🕶💩

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Watching River tonight, it's all gone pear shaped... that is the Shiteau, world etc. Never heard this expression in US. I love it tho.

• Heart
  • Wow
A8C40010-EA28-480F-9BF2-D0580067C387.jpeg

So the digger can grow a plant but I cannot. I spent too much money on pot plants and they didn’t live a year.
50236925-4006-44B9-A52D-F17971F345EB.jpeg

So the digger is saving us money by getting free rocks but I cannot. My little hands are too week.
F54AE217-7565-43C7-957F-E34F9B0774A7.jpeg

Did you see Ruby giving sass? I am a famous actor but the cat got airtime. This feels like when the boy band replaced me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Watching River tonight, it's all gone pear shaped... that is the Shiteau, world etc. Never heard this expression in US. I love it tho.

I love watching River, he's hilarious and pretty observant too. He can be quite salty which I really enjoy 😅. I would love for him to do a review on HMN but he never would of course.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we have Trump to thank for all of this current interest in Narcissism - it's not like it wasn't around before, but noone really discussed it in the mainstream...... possibly Harry and Meaghan have a hand in it's current popularity too?

If they are all out in the garden, is noone left running the House???? Blimey
Most likely this DAN-ish woman. :LOL: ✌ Working on her last day at Lalande.
cd316.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just watched the latest Chateau Diaries hosted by Stephanie Jarvis. I think we just saw exactly why Dan the gardener left his old life and dumpy old house for a new life in another dumpy old house. Such a sweet and special love bomb picnic in the forest. Come on, you can’t get that kind of attention at home with the kids and “old lady”. 🤮🕶💩
And all with free grifted food. So LaLande!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.