The Chateau Diaries #127 #AUkrainianRefugeeIsn'tJustForEaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SJ had footage from two weeks ago when she met Curtis and the Chateau love family in Verona. Even if most of it was to be saved for her new SJ and Ollie travel vlog surely she could have found five minutes spare footage to use tonight instead of how to make a bl***y cup of tea. Hoisted by her own petard is a phrase that comes to mind. Must look it up to see if it actually applies.

Dan and the stupid confetti cannons. He could have just got the boys to cut up pieces of coloured paper or emptied Natti's paper punch to have the same end result.
Did I miss the part where Stephanie mentioned she was in bed sick all day? Surely she isn’t wasting away missing her support squirrel. 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
@CountessPompidoo I thought the same thing when he reached for the gin. At first I thought he was trolling her age but she’s younger then him. Then it hit me “old lady” a term I absolutely hate. Either way not cool given the circumstances.
I also thought the kids would have enjoyed shooting those cannons.
Who believes she has a cold? Maybe the 40oz flu or she couldn’t tear herself away from tattle and trolling the internet to strike videos.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Well someone did liken her to Dorian Grey 🤭
Does she have an aging picture of herself in the attic...Hard to believe, as she appears to have aged a lot since the arrival of her love(?) Phyllis arrived at the dirty farmhouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The one and only time I offered Constructive criticism on one of their vlogs (I forget which) I was blocked and left in limbo.
I expect I shouldn't have used the word 'rubbish' or the phrase 'you're having a laugh, health and safety must be having a field day at your place!'
I wasn't the only one either. These were early days before finding Tattle. They were all for deleting comments. Must have had a lot of time on their hands back then. It must be a full time volunteer job these days.
@Gibbson, you are slowly morphing into Phillip Rhofmeyer! ❤ As I read the bit about not using the phrase,"rubbish" etc., I could hear Phillip's voice! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm in.

I learned how to make tea when I was 5 years old. I'm guessing the emotional age of Stephanie Jarvis' followers is around that age. Oh, maybe Stephanie Jarvis will show us how to pee-pee in the toilet? Or wash our hands? Again, just kidding. I know no handwashing happens at the shitoo.
OMG.... Rolling on the floor...too funny!!! Thanks for the giggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OFGS what is it about Tea today. Miss Anna is at it now - at 7.24 :

That's not the worst of it. I don't subscribe to any vlogs these days. So when the tea one was mentioned I went to have a look. The recommendations of at least 50 others came up. All showing how to make a cup of tea.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
That's not the worst of it. I don't subscribe to any vlogs these days. So when the tea one was mentioned I went to have a look. The recommendations of at least 50 others came up. All showing how to make a cup of tea.
Even teabag made an early video 🤣 beware Steph, Michael might even sue you for copying him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Me too. I haven’t used tea bags since I tasted a properly prepared tea. You would think that a woman with dozens of tea services would only drink properly prepared tea, but apparently its Just too much trouble for her. 🙄
she keeps the Fortum & Mason loose tea under lock and key. That’s why she has kettle and tea service in her boudoir. Keep the bulk stuff for the servants.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Agree. I hope Annalise tells him where to shove his camera and leave her well out of the 'party' vlog. We'll see 'toomorra'
She isn't going to do that. I suggest we wait to see what the true story behind this drama is.

Reactions: 10
Off to make my final brew of the night before heading upstairs. I shall be taking great care to prepare it in a glass cup, on a scratched and manky table, finally squeezing the life out of it to ensure it goes the right colour.

Tomorrow, I may debate the merits of milk first vs milk after or no milk at all!
I sincerely hope there are no milk firsts in here. One needs to ensure correct temperature, and brewing time before adding milk.
The debate rages on! Bon nuit Tattlers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Dan filmed the tea video....miss using the iphone. HD won't do her any favors. It's looks weird IMHO. Although the HD will be helpful to look at financials whenever they make an appearance 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.