The Chateau Diaries #127 #AUkrainianRefugeeIsn'tJustForEaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she posted a 5 min vlog!!! And now I suppose she complain about all the effing editing and all the hard hard work of a vlogger
I know, 5 minutes from Stephanie Jarvis is a bit ridiculous. Also, does Dan the gardener need to be Steph’s cameraman? Dan’s now Philip 3 or whatever number he’s up to because he doesn’t take care of anything. A tripod would have been better in that filming situation. I think Stephanie Jarvis is trying to figure out exactly how little she can do and still get the big bucks. I still have 5 pages left to catch up….

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah Gibbson but, Little Lord Fondletoy s'not there is he! He's buggered off to Switzerland with the accounts to check the bank balance, or was it really to the Netherlands hmmm? So she's pretty strapped for content without his magnitude of experience and expertise... I mean, without him there to offer guidance, she actually placed the spoon directly onto that table (oh the horror) instead of chucking it straight into the sink like the rest of us do.

I believe tea is supposed to be served in a TEACUP (not a coffee mug) with a SAUCER on which to set your spoon and teabag. I could be wrong...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Holy tit! Someone really did request the tea vlog!

Anna North
1 hour ago
I requested this video, so thank you very much. In the south (USA) we mostly drink cold sweet tea with lemon.Nice to learn something new from our British cousins.

The Chateau Diaries
1 hour ago
I’m glad you enjoyed it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I know, 5 minutes from Stephanie Jarvis is a bit ridiculous. Also, does Dan the gardener need to be Steph’s cameraman? Dan’s now Philip 3 or whatever number he’s up to because he doesn’t take care of anything. A tripod would have been better in that filming situation. I think Stephanie Jarvis is trying to figure out exactly how little she can do and still get the big bucks. I still have 5 pages left to catch up….
And what happened to her opening sequence are we never to be subjected to Fanny twirling in her fugly yellow scort saying…hi I’m Stephanie 🤢 getting more sloppy and lazy

Dana Dana bo dana nana fee fi fo dana

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ohhhhhh Gibson ...... a pearl necklace ...... 😂😂😂ummmm I guess it could be a sign of love and you would certainly know you’ve been lied.... ohh ohh you mean like actual real pearls ?
That's where my mind went too. Personally, I'd rather be gifted a rusty trombone than a pearl necklace.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I believe that she has copied the vlog today from Peter and Miss Anna. She can't even come up.with something original today.

Could it be that she is trying to saturate her channel with "content" to try and keep in the subscribers conscious given the bad publicity she has had lately. I wonder if there will be a Tuesday vlog this week and 🤔
She's just waiting for it to be old news . CD was all over the comments today do damage control - in a week or two it will all be forgotten

Reactions: 8

Anna North
1 hour ago
I requested this video, so thank you very much. In the south (USA) we mostly drink cold sweet tea with lemon.Nice to learn something new from our British cousins.

The Chateau Diaries
1 hour ago
I’m glad you enjoyed it!
Omg! You can't work out how to pour boiling water over a tea bag? I'm a Brit. Don't drink tea other than herbal - peppermint, chamomile, fennel, lemon and ginger. I much prefer coffee, black no sugar. If you could see me now you would laugh your head off. I'm trying to perfect vintage curls. I've tried foam rollers, pillow rollers, pin curls. Tonight I'm trying flexi rods. I've got a headscarf over the top and I look like professor Quirrel from Harry Potter! I'll make up for it tomorrow by putting on my seamed stockings! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
@CountessPompidoo I thought the same thing when he reached for the gin. At first I thought he was trolling her age but she’s younger then him. Then it hit me “old lady” a term I absolutely hate. Either way not cool given the circumstances.
I also thought the kids would have enjoyed shooting those cannons.
Who believes she has a cold? Maybe the 40oz flu or she couldn’t tear herself away from tattle and trolling the internet to strike videos.
Hangover ?🤔🤨

Reactions: 9
I'm in.

I learned how to make tea when I was 5 years old. I'm guessing the emotional age of Stephanie Jarvis' followers is around that age. Oh, maybe Stephanie Jarvis will show us how to pee-pee in the toilet? Or wash our hands? Again, just kidding. I know no handwashing happens at the shitoo.
Next up -- Watch Philip as he teaches us all how to tie our own shoelaces in not just one different way, but three!!! He's still working his way through the last tutorial, his grandfather's leather laces are fragile and he just can't seem to get this quite right. He is such a perfectionist... He'll be ready in a month! Oh, don't be silly, Philip is a fast learner. The whole toilet leakage was a one time incident, and he learned how to flush our toilet properly right away. Although it was very tricky, it took me years to get it right! Philip never ceases to amaze me 🥰
We never washed the curtains down in cocktail corner in fond memory of this episode. No, no one ever noticed! ❤🚽❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Dan decorates a table WAY better than Philip!!! hahaha!!

But why did he do the confetti gun without the boys? That's weird.

Yep I was right on the money. Dan is gonna milk this party "for Annalise" to the hilt.
He needs content and to win some viewers back.
He should have thrown himself a " thank God Everyone knows I am a free agent now" instead.
Oh.
But that would make him look bad.
And truthful.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
My thoughts and feelings on LaLande welcoming a refugee from Ukraine are mixed.

Assuming this woman is an adult and she contacted and asked to go to LaLande (as a volunteer?)
Then who am I to judge her decision.

Assuming again, that she watches the vlogs , perhaps going to a place she feels she is familiar with, makes her ordeal a tad less scary for her ?

Perhaps she has wanted to volunteer for a while ?
So many people from all over the world WANT to volunteer there and WANT to be on camera 🤯

My fear is that she will feel/ be trapped at LaLande. If she decides this isn’t the place for her, will she be able to go somewhere else ? Or will she feel she has no other options?
Will she be given assistance to access the resources available to refugees ?
Will she be made to feel she has to work at LaLande or maybe she will want to work so she feels useful.

Will she be exploited ? My belief is that she will be. I just hope that she doesn’t feel she is obliged to be on camera.
Or work the BnB without being paid.

Also. How long term is this arrangement ? ....... not just for Easter

Only time will tell. Maybe with the magnifying glass tattle and others have put on SJ ........ 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Yep I was right on the money. Dan is gonna milk this party "for Annalise" to the hilt.
He needs content and to win some viewers back.
He should have thrown himself a " thank God Everyone knows I am a free agent now" instead.
Oh.
But that would make him look bad.
And truthful.
I count 6 hats, but 8 chairs .... so I'm starting to think this looks like a very small group, and definitely a kids party style thing. Which is nice to do for the boys. But the guest list appears to be small ... guess we'll see.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Anna North
1 hour ago

The Chateau Diaries
1 hour ago
I’m glad you enjoyed it!
Nothing better than a southern girl who doesn't know how to brew a cup. Sure we drink lots and lots of iced tea but it has to be brewed first!
Bless her little heart that she had to learn on youtube from a Brit who resides in a crumbly french farmhouse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Cynthia Lambert responded to a disappointed viewer:

Poor Steph was in bed with a cold and "it was nice of her to do this for us anyway, even though she is under the weather" and everyone has been asking Steph to do a vlog about making tea. Also, "saying negative things in advance, without knowing what is going on in the background gets tiresome. Too many people do it without understanding that it is hurtful to the people producing videos, and is a downer for the people who are enjoying the content."
While drinking my cup of tea 😉 and reading through all the posts I missed today I see where princess is in bed sick. Wasn't Annemarie sick a couple days ago? But, princess claims they all have taken multiple tests. Hmmmm. I don't wish that anyone. Maybe, that's why the weird vlog about tea and Dannyboy is decorating by himself. Will there be a party? Sorry, may be totally off base. 😷

• Heart
Reactions: 16
While drinking my cup of tea 😉 and reading through all the posts I missed today I see where princess is in bed sick. Wasn't Annemarie sick a couple days ago? But, princess claims they all have taken multiple tests. Hmmmm. I don't wish that anyone. Maybe, that's why the weird vlog about tea and Dannyboy is decorating by himself. Will there be a party? Sorry, may be totally off base. 😷
I was just thinking too, about Amaury having a cold and now Stephanie ... Amaury looked miserable .... and a cold that sends you to bed sounds pretty intense ... wonder where they picked it up ... Venice, perhaps?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I was just thinking too, about Amaury having a cold and now Stephanie ... Amaury looked miserable .... and a cold that sends you to bed sounds pretty intense ... wonder where they picked it up ... Venice, perhaps?
Omg!! Don't want to get ahead of myself but, I keep thinking about the visitor from Ukraine. 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.