The Chateau Diaries #127 #AUkrainianRefugeeIsn'tJustForEaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Trengilly Title winner :m:m:m:m:m:m

#šŸ¤š

Title thread šŸ§µ
Author āœ @Trengilly

#AUkrainianRefugeeIsn'tJustForEaster

Reactions:tat life, Espe, Lady Avonlea and 23 others

#Justice4Justice
#StephanieIsTakingUsTattlersToCourt
#All15OfUs
#YeahThat'sRight
#TheTruthAboutChateauDeLalande
#NataliaOlivetoBulliedMeToo
#SJBlockedMe
#RaiseYourHandIfYouHavePersonallyBeenVictimisedByStephanieJarvis
#šŸ¤š
#StephanieJarvisTriedToSilenceMe
#StephanieJarvisIsAPlaygroundBullyThrowingHerWeightAround
#CopyrightStrikeMeYouBully
#Justice4SallySichuan
#StopAsianHate
#StephanieJarvisIsARacist
#StephanieJarvisIsAColonialist
#Justice4Pavlina
#DoesPavlinaKnowStephanieIsTalkingAboutHerOnlineToThousandsOfPeople
#StephanieJarvisVirtueSignalsForFinancialGainAndAPRRedemptionStorylineToDistractFromHerSupportingTheBullyNatalieOliveto
#JusticeForSelmar
#StephanieJarvisHalfAChatelaine
#TheTruthIsOut
#SpeakingFromMyBellyButton
#GoFundMeAShirtThatFits
#NickStephanieMichaelWhereAreTheAccounts
#PayForYourOwnHeating
#PayForYourOwnFaƧade
#LiveLifeLaughter
#ShrillLaugh
#CartierTankWatch
#PhyllisDoesTheCharleston
#HeIsNotGay

#YeahRight

#JusticeforSelmar
#TheChateauDiaries

Most Liked Previous Post

@Jules100
Chatty Member

Yesterday at 3:59 PM
I think I am am going to make a YouTube channel about chateau gossip sometime within the next month or so. I know itā€™s a very niche market. Since I am a self proclaimed expert on all the different YouTube chateau channels, I feel like sharing my expertise and fun American point of view. Something like a quick recap of an episode, then a bit of fun, snarky discussion about it. Not a reaction type video. A couple minutes or so on each of the main chateau channels. There are new channels popping up all the time too. Maybe a rating system for each channelā€™s episode. Something like 1-5 Spode chamber pots, with 5 being the worst? Most of the channels post on Sundays, so I would put mine out on Monday. Iā€™ve been planning it in my head for a while. I already have a fun name picked out, a new Mac book pro, new iPhone 13 pro max, a tripod with a ring light and a gimble. Also, I do own a 100 stars robe, a smeg toaster and I have one of those faux Lady titles you can buy online for around $45. Iā€™m not sure they are required, but just in case Iā€™m all set. Any suggestions?

*edit: not joking

Last edited: Yesterday at 4:08 PM
Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, DEEPblue82 and 53 others

@Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Yesterday at 7:21 AM
@Reader's digest In the previous thread you argued that Stephanie Jarvis' patrons are not members of her association because there's no contract and they can cancel their subscription with one click. I think it's important however to look at how she is selling the patronship and if you look at the different tiers on her patreonpage you will see that she claims even the lowest tier gets a "Membership of the non-profit Chateau de Lalande Association". Now maybe, following your line of arguing, this will not stand up in a court of law when it comes to pursuing ones right as a member, but if not I think a judge will agree that it's fraudulent to pretend it's real so people join her cult.

Reactions:You, Camembert, CountessPompidoo and 53 others

@Albee
Chatty Member

Yesterday at 6:54 AM
A comment from Kathyā€™s Flog in France. ā€˜Do not interact.ā€™
Go Daphne! You will have a lot of viewers and at the same time Fanny Will not be happy with the negative exposure on YouTube for all to see.

Attachments

Reactions:You, Sunnee, StephaniesSupportConsort and 50 others

@Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Yesterday at 8:31 AM
Stephanie Jarvis, the part owner of a crumbling farmhouse in the middle of France that has not moved up in value since she bought the place 16 years ago using her parents money, a fact that proves her sense of renovation, restoration and decoration to be worthless, has not done herself any favors by handling the scandals so far. Publicly making a statement about the dark side of vlogging, but not about the bullying drama that took place under her employership that was exposed in a video that is now forever on the internet, no matter how many times she tries to strike it. It really is a showcase for how incapable the charlataine truly is and the way she is handling this umpteenth crisis in a row should be a huge red flag for the other figures in her orbit: whoever is next on the chopping block should don't count on any loyalty or leniency.

@MojoDublin Yes, I warned for the exponential influx of derailers but am still shocked myself at their efficient ways to easily make our life less fun and our discussions less meaningful by puking out their nonsense. It's a hassle to ignore yet keep following the threads. It's going to get a lot worse before it will get better. Yesterday at the dinner table Tattle was named a breeding ground for flagitious abuse that should be eliminated by force. I guess with that kind of rhetoric she wanted to make the Ukrainian refugee feel right at home?

Reader's digest said:
True, morally it's wrong but she will charmingly talk herself out like she did with the lake incident and probably even find a way to cash in some more money to pay for the lawyers
I clearly don't agree: there's no way to talk herself out of this one and she knows it. All it takes is a couple of patrons to call her out on it.

Last edited: Yesterday at 8:41 AM
Reactions:You, CountessPompidoo, Beachgirl and 49 others

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Great new thread title @Trengilly, and so true. Also thanks to @MojoDublin

Who wants to take bets about how many days it'll be before Pavlina finds herself in the decrepit LaLande kitchen cooking dinner?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Brava on the new thread @MojoDublin and congrats @Trengilly for (finally ;)) being able to name a thread.

Stephanie Jarvis made a mistake with The Sichuan Diaries as she has turned Minnie into a martyr.

Hopefully, it will not stop other possible YouTubers from making chĆ¢teauverse content.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hey, hey folks!

What nickname could we use, if Dana and Dan were a couple?

Dana!

I came up with that all by myself too.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Just wanted to follow up on the resettlement trauma link I posted in the last thread. (Fearing Nati will go after the refugee if in the same room as Amaury, not to mention labor exploitation by Stephane and Nati if she's signed on as an illegally employed volunteer.)
There is a separate experience refugees undergo once they're resettled. It is often traumatic, if not more so than their war and flight trauma.
I can't imagine that Lalande -- with no fellow countrymen, no money, no food, no health insurance, no transportation -- could be a place of recovery for a bona fide refugee -- especially if she is not registered with the French resettlement authorities who would ensure health care.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 23
On last thread šŸ§µšŸ™„šŸ’ØšŸ’Ø
To good to waste

title thread šŸ§µ
Author āœ @AquaUniversity

PART OF HER HOME FELL IN AND SHE JUST WENT TO SLEEP,

what a great šŸ‘ start for first post šŸ˜ˆ
(Apart from the šŸ¦· - just saying šŸ˜ˆ)

@AquaUniversity

Today at 4:53 PM
First time poster, here. I thought I was alone in this "I think SJ might be a terrible person" notion. I guess I'm glad I'm not alone!

I started watching chateau diaries in late 2019, just before lockdown. Like most of you, initially I thought what STAPHanie was doing was cute and clever. However, the more I watched, the less sense it all made. I call her STAPHanie, because she is a serious infection. Just like Staph.

The first video I saw from her was recommended to me by YouTube and it was the one that she claims she bought a chateau at the age of 29 years old. In that video she lays out some pretty ambiguous information about how she afforded the chateau at 29 years old. She leaves out the part that she is wildly privileged and everyone around her does whatever she says, and she claims she 'sold her London flat' to help pay for the chateau. But then just a few episodes later, we find out she actually still has that London flat and she just begged her friends and parents to buy the chateau for her. It became clear that this woman (if she in fact has a uterus at all) lives beyond her means and she wants the world to feel bad about it.

Anyone remember the bird/bat crap covered tiles she wanted that guy to clean by hand for her? And she didnt want to even lift a finger, she wanted someone unpaid to do the actual labor. she cannot and will not do any work of any kind, the closest to work she will come is messing around in the kitchen IF SHE IS FILMING IT to prove that she did SOMETHING - I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to lift a damn thing.

I personally do not and cannot feel bad for an almost 50 year old adult who cannot fund their own life and just lives beyond their means. CLL is a tear down. Simple as that. I see no reason for anyone to keep trying to fill that money pit when it is literally falling in. Did anyone else see Ann Marie have to jack up the ceiling in the kitchen? And then they all just prayed it would fix itself? IDIOTS!

She leaves the chateau in ruins, to be run unpaid volunteers and she goes and travels. Staphanie is a travel addict if I ever saw one, her escapism knows no bounds. It seems that the work on the chateau is going slowly, but she still uses the cash to jet set around the world while the chateau crumbles and depreciates every single day.

What about the time she was tucking herself into bed and heard an entire hall/corridor collapse? What did she do? What did she say she did? She went back to bed and figured she could sort it out in the morning!! PART OF HER HOME FELL IN AND SHE JUST WENT TO SLEEP, Let that sink in.

That is insanity and a form of denial and IGNORANCE I just cannot get behind.

So then I watched her video about her chateau finances and realized how delusional she really really is. Before patreon she was already living well beyond her means. Why did they do that dumb crap with the geothermal heating and over pay for a heating system that doesnt work? They clearly have NO IDEA how to use money. They just don't understand it.

Someone added up how much money she actually makes in addition to the patreon funds and its probably close to 1,000,000 dollars about every 2-3 months.

And with that much income, she can't buy the gardener 2 damn teeth? I'm sorry, but why does it seem like staphanie gets to be well cared for, hair conditioned, all teeth in place, but when it came to Selmar and the workers like dan the gardener, she cant even let them get some teeth? selmar couldn't get a bottle of conditioner for that bale of hay he calls hair? NOPE

But rest assured, staphanie has all her needs met.

Anyone remember at the beginning of lockdown how she tied a basket and put it outside her bedroom window, just hoping and waiting that someone would come by and put gifts in?

That is her mentality and her personality in a snapshot: that empty basket

she always has her hand out and her ass out

and I'm sick of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm just watching The Le Fleur's latest vlog, and remembered that time when they premiered the same time as Shiteau Diaries and Selmar went off at them in the live! How dare they overshadow the Princess.
Bet he's feeling silly now. And I bet the Le Fleurs won't have his campervan at their place any time soon!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Dan decorates a table WAY better than Philip!!! hahaha!!

But why did he do the confetti gun without the boys? That's weird.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Staphanies featured channels DO NOT include the following

her boyfriend Snorty
her ex handmaiden and cook Marie Wiik
her ex handyman Selmar

I've noticed it's this little passive aggressive thing she does to these people. I noticed it when she mentioned Snorty had a channel, and she wanted us to watch his video, yet FAILED to link it so that anyone could click, denying him the traffic she was pretending to give him.

She doesn't love him.

I tried to tell Snorty this, but he deleted my comments about how I think she has plans to suck his soul out through his _ _ _ _ !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
As Iā€™m sure theyā€™re on the way ā€¦
Solid advice for the new tattlers

(we know
they donā€™t read last threads šŸ§µ)

Lady Rosalie

Today at 5:28 PM
The concerns that are on Reddit, Sally's sister's and Franz on YT duty, and the busy sleuths on Tattle ..... Stephanie is going to be run ragged trying to keep up. As an every day Tattler with a real life I can barely keep up with watching YT content to participate here and reading here, I have no idea how our sleuths do all they do as well! But now Stephanie has Reddit to worry about too. So 15 Tarlets, not sure how you're doing all this "hating" but wow, you must be super human!

Okay, my main reason for this comment ... the Reddit concerns are really really legit and current to what Stephanie is doing. If she dares to put Pavlina on camera on either channel, even with Pavlina saying herself into the camera that she's given permission (sorry Stephanie, YOU saying it is not going to fly), how would she prove that she hasn't coerced Pavlina to say so? IF she puts her on camera AT ALL she will appear to be trying to profit from a refugee and a world crisis. And if you ask me that is criminal and is reportable on YT. We and all her viewers need to help protect Pavlina and report vlogs with her on. We can not let her be used. I do not see how someone coming out of a crisis of war can be considered in a proper state of mind and emotional health to make proper consent at this time. As someone else has mentioned, even mentioning her name on camera and saying she's coming is already an infringement of her privacy.

Any use of Pavlina on YT is going to warrant a report from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Just wanted to follow up on the resettlement trauma link I posted in the last thread. (Fearing Nati will go after the refugee if in the same room as Amaury, not to mention labor exploitation by Stephane and Nati if she's signed on as an illegally employed volunteer.)
There is a separate experience refugees undergo once they're resettled. It is often traumatic, if not more so than their war and flight trauma.
I can't imagine that Lalande -- with no fellow countrymen, no money, no food, no health insurance, no transportation -- could be a place of recovery for a bona fide refugee -- especially if she is not registered with the French resettlement authorities who would ensure health care.
How upsetting would it be if Maria was to come back. Oh my god. I know you canā€™t judge how anyone would react, and Maria could be supportive, but I just wouldnā€™t even do that to her.

Dan decorates a table WAY better than Philip!!! hahaha!!

But why did he do the confetti gun without the boys? That's weird.

So better. So so much better. Iā€™m worried though. He taped directly on the new paint. Wonder if heā€™s in trouble if it peels off? šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Green Fairy, post: 8864836, member: 201923

Who wants to take bets about how many days it'll be before Pavlina finds herself in the decrepit LaLande kitchen cooking dinner?

My Bet it will be a matter of a few days, she'll be made to fell guilty,or do it by manipulation oh simply Id love to taste some of your traditional cooking sometime feel free to make whatever you desire. Who will tell her oh we work as a team here all pitching in to help, Natti or SJ ....

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I LOL'ed on the cup of tea video just now
what the earth is that about?
You say your British but you spend 70% in your shitooo, and the other 30% travelling...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh this is where I do my academy acceptance speech, right? This is my first title after many months here. Thank you to all the Tartlets who have ever had an opinion regarding my posts. This platform is about discussion and rightly now the purpose here, is to hold Stephanie Jarvis to account, because as of yet, the French state is failing to uphold their laws.

Today, we stand with the The Sistersā€™ Sichuan who have been persecuted for days now by the tyranny of Ms Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel and enabler of tear worthy bullying towards Selmar and Tatyana, perpetrated by Natalia Oliveto, and her copyright strike claims, although legally justified (they are stealing after all), The Sichuan Sisters journalistic voice must not be shut down. You cannot silence the truth. Dressing criticism up as trolling or bullying is mere deflection on SJā€™s part - she knows she is in the wrong with a countless slew of charges against her. Her latest attempts to control her narrative by means of censorship only serve to further highlight her precarious situation - people are finally waking up to the truth.

In all seriousness, itā€™s important to say we stand with the people of Ukraine this evening, who are experiencing inexcusable horrors at the hands of another dictator, Putin. Although sadly, most of our countryā€™s leaders have been near ineffective at resolving the conflict and restoring some degree of peace, whilst we watch on in shock and can only help with sending supplies of aid. We must think of those Ukrainians who donā€™t have the certainty of shelter, food or drink, nor holding onto the people that they love; rights that we, ourselves, currently enjoy. If you aren't doing so already maybe consider donating to a charity who are supplying humanitarian aid to Ukrainian people. Some links for you:

Ukrainian Red Cross
The Red Cross is often on the frontlines of war serving to help those affected by armed conflict. The Ukrainian Red Cross is currently assisting people inside the country by aiding evacuations and providing shelter, food and basic necessities.

World Central Kitchen
World Central Kitchen (WCK), established in 2010, is an organization that deploys chefs directly to disaster areas to provide hot meals to those in need. WCK is currently working in Ukraine and along its borders in neighboring countries.

Ukraine Crisis Relief Fund
GlobalGiving is raising funds to support locally-led organizations throughout Ukraine. Any donations to the fund will provide essentials for refugees, health, psychological and support and access to education and economic assistance.

Ukraine VOSTOK SOS Aid Operation
Vostok SOS is a Ukraine-based non-governmental organization (NGO) dedicated to assisting areas of conflict within Ukraine. The organization is currently accepting donations to help aid local people, evacuate the vulnerable and provide trauma support after shelling.

#JusticeForUkraine

#JusticeforSelmar
#TheChateauDiaries
#BringUpTheBodies
#StephIsPressed
#StephanieJarvisCopyrightStruckMe
#DigitalWarfareWithStephanieJarvis
#UkrainainRefugeesAreNowStephanieJarvisHumanShields
#StephanieJarvisIsNotBeyondReproach
#StephanieJarvisCannotTakeTheHeat
#Justice4Pavlina
#DoesPavlinaKnowStephanieIsTalkingAboutHerOnlineToThousandsOfPeople
#StephanieJarvisVirtueSignalsForFinancialGainAndAPRRedemptionStorylineToDistractFromHerSupportingTheBullyNatalieOliveto
#WeLoveSallySichuansSister
#Justice4SallySichuan
#JusticeForTheSichuanSisters
#StopAsianHate

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.