The Chateau Diaries #127 #AUkrainianRefugeeIsn'tJustForEaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sort of off topic but curious to know what is the go to alcohol to serve with fish and chips? Since I saw gin, various wines, and others I couldn’t identify just got me wondering. It would be beer for me.
Cup of tea for me along with bread and butter.

But to be honest in Michelin starred restaurant, a meal of fish and fried potatoes would be accompanied by a white wine, I'd probably order a dry chardonnay.

In a "party" at the chateau I'd guess anything that someone else bought - the chatalaine hates to spend her own money and "after all Dan has his own patrons"

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I alway understood properly brewed tea was made with tea leaves and tea bags were considered déclassé not that I care I use a giant mug and leave the bag in whilst I’m drinking it
A brew is a brew. Total BS of a vlog, how to rile a British tea drinker.
🤣
You can flog the workers, invade their privacy, share their goods, have Peacocks poo on their cars, abandon them in the middle of nowhere, feed them reheated and gurgitated pasta- BUT don't tell us how to brew a cup of tea!!!

Disgusted of Gibson Towers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Comments from Dan's flog...

Mag Wis
52 minutes ago
This is so hard to watch. Where is the fun, when Annalise has to go on alone now. Did you find someone else Dan? This is very sad and I am not fooled.

Rosie Hugh
24 minutes ago
Jesus H Christ, what is wrong with you woman? Their life, their business, allow them their privacy to share only that which they wish to share.

Lana M.
1 hour ago
launching confetti cannons all by yourself... that's just sad, Dan 🤣🤣🤣

Escape to rural France
1 hour ago
Hey you guys we’re all there watching

Burberry4U
2 hours ago
OK, I do not understand the cannons at the end ... would that not have been better when the Birthday girl enters the room ???
larrimo s
2 hours ago
Ummm…Dan, do you have another confetti cannon? Y’know….for the party?…lol!

Cynthia Lambert
3 hours ago (edited)
Those flower necklaces are a Hawaiian custom called a lei (lay). A lei is a common symbol of love, friendship, celebration, honor or greeting. In essence, it is a symbol of Aloha. In ancient Hawaii, wearing a lei represented wealth, royalty and rank. So it will be a fun party, because everyone will get leid. ;-)
And here's me thinking a Pearl necklace was a common symbol of love. That way you know you would get leid...poor Cynthia sat at home with her flower necklace- ever the Wall flower :/ 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
I wake up in the morning only to see there is a brand new thread Peppercorns!
I have now learnt to make tea..... I thought the correct way was with loose leaf but ,,,,,, hey, I am from Aussie Land so what do I know.
While tasting my teabag tea.. no , not Him.... proper teabag..... I nearly burnt myself watching "All Done In The Best Possible Taste" and "The Sichuan Diaries " ........ Well Done !!💋

"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
hot goss alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed Staphanie uses this song in her videos all the time, so I looked it up and learned the lyrics are actually how she see's herself. Notice the first line about being in love with a BOY.

She thinks she's forever young and forever positive. 😂😂

I'm sorry if this has already been pointed out on here.

Well someone did liken her to Dorian Grey 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Comments from Dan's flog...

Mag Wis
52 minutes ago
This is so hard to watch. Where is the fun, when Annalise has to go on alone now. Did you find someone else Dan? This is very sad and I am not fooled.

Rosie Hugh
24 minutes ago
Jesus H Christ, what is wrong with you woman? Their life, their business, allow them their privacy to share only that which they wish to share.

Lana M.
1 hour ago
launching confetti cannons all by yourself... that's just sad, Dan 🤣🤣🤣

Escape to rural France
1 hour ago
Hey you guys we’re all there watching

Burberry4U
2 hours ago
OK, I do not understand the cannons at the end ... would that not have been better when the Birthday girl enters the room ???
larrimo s
2 hours ago
Ummm…Dan, do you have another confetti cannon? Y’know….for the party?…lol!

Cynthia Lambert
3 hours ago (edited)
Those flower necklaces are a Hawaiian custom called a lei (lay). A lei is a common symbol of love, friendship, celebration, honor or greeting. In essence, it is a symbol of Aloha. In ancient Hawaii, wearing a lei represented wealth, royalty and rank. So it will be a fun party, because everyone will get leid. ;-)
Haha, Karen got some feedback

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 1123377
Of coarse SJ loves me! I am nice ask Heathcliff he’ll explain it. She takes me everywhere and pays for everything. She never did that for any other man, well Petheric, and now Dan and she goes halves with Ollie but, what was I talking about?
View attachment 1123391
SJ has turned my life upside down. She let me film her and sometimes with barely any clothes on. Oh, Potts did that and Olli and of coarse Petheric and the new gay, and the Egyptian gay and the lady gay and her father and now Dan. What do you mean Dan?View attachment 1123416
Yes Dan is there and I am not. What do you mean Dan served her tea? I thought he was fussing with balloons. He set a table? Our Dan? First the broaches now this.
View attachment 1123471
OUR chateau is out of control, first loose lips Sillymar, then SJ hitch hiked to a farm store, and we still have no potatoes, bloody hell. Why hasn’t Sabina left and why are there volunteers and refugees about when even the construction workers won’t return? Oh well things could be worse, the Patrons could demand to know how SJ spends their money.
I think these would make good youtube videos too! The photo on the screen as someone reads your wonderful commentary, and they couldn't be taken down. You could have credits at the end with photos of the 'cast' played by your squirrel actors

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You have the right to say anything you like, but you do not have the right to interfere in any way with this woman‘s choices. We know nothing about her and considering how she is being used by complete strangers to attack Stephanie, I hope she stays completely off the camera.
If anybody is using this woman it is Stephanie Jarvis, who uses everybody and everything to fit her own glorious narrative. Hoping she stays completely off the camera is kind of idle with the pink phone omnipresent, better start praying.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So much is going on! Since I'm not a patron, I have no idea if she has yet provided her financial data that, several threads back, we were talking about non-stop. I've tried to keep up, honestly! 😁

Patron members: Where's the financial reports?
Chateau Diaries: The dog ate them.
Patron members: You don't have a dog.
Chateau Diaries: It's Putin's fault.

This is what our government claims now (U.S.) about the crazy inflation... (which was rampant way before the war on Ukraine), so I figure Stefraudie might try to use this excuse too. Is there any news on the accounts and her intent to be transparent with her generous supporters? If I've overlooked something, I'm sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So much is going on! Since I'm not a patron, I have no idea if she has yet provided her financial data that, several threads back, we were talking about non-stop. I've tried to keep up, honestly! 😁

Patron members: Where's the financial reports?
Chateau Diaries: The dog ate them.
Patron members: You don't have a dog.
Chateau Diaries: It's Putin's fault.

This is what our government claims now (U.S.) about the crazy inflation... (which was rampant way before the war on Ukraine), so I figure Stefraudie might try to use this excuse too. Is there any news on the accounts and her intent to be transparent with her generous supporters? If I've overlooked something, I'm sorry.
Of course not. There are no accounts, no dogs. Just rodents. And Ruby.

• Sick
Reactions: 23

Cathy monty
needs to get his finger out !!!

tattle news 📰 needs to return…

loving 🥰 the new channels …
I’m out and proud 😈
”I’m a proud mini peppercorn “”
Want @Jules100 to thrive ….
Oooh I've only just noticed that I it was a Princess & The Pea Production (although I had no hand in it!).
@MojoDublin these must be rebranded with Chateau name in title somewhere & reposted. They're genius.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Dan decorates a table WAY better than Philip!!! hahaha!!

But why did he do the confetti gun without the boys? That's weird.

All I can say is that I hope the Birthday girl and her boys had a lovely fun filled time.

Reactions: 14
Oooh I've only just noticed that I it was a Princess & The Pea Production (although I had no hand in it!).
@MojoDublin these must be rebranded with Chateau name in title somewhere & reposted. They're genius.
One of my favourites and how close to the truth was that? Looking back it was fairly obvious before Channel 4 outed them. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Note the handy product placement of Yorkshire Tea. A cheap brand but okay for the plebs. How long before Yorkshire Tea sends her a chest of tea?
I believe that she has copied the vlog today from Peter and Miss Anna. She can't even come up.with something original today.

Could it be that she is trying to saturate her channel with "content" to try and keep in the subscribers conscious given the bad publicity she has had lately. I wonder if there will be a Tuesday vlog this week and 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 24
PLEASE!! What a great idea! They are so hilarious!

View attachment 1123401

:) Minny is bringing the tea (is that a saying!!??)

So well done Thank you. I am gob smacked!! xo

Omg, they are deleting negative comments on the tea vlog within less than a minute of them being posted. Don’t they realise deleting will only infuriate even more?! The cracks are definitely starting to show now, the tide is turning!!
Hope so!!

Omg, they are deleting negative comments on the tea vlog within less than a minute of them being posted. Don’t they realise deleting will only infuriate even more?! The cracks are definitely starting to show now, the tide is turning!!
Hope so!!

SJ had footage from two weeks ago when she met Curtis and the Chateau love family in Verona. Even if most of it was to be saved for her new SJ and Ollie travel vlog surely she could have found five minutes spare footage to use tonight instead of how to make a bl***y cup of tea. Hoisted by her own petard is a phrase that comes to mind. Must look it up to see if it actually applies.

Dan and the stupid confetti cannons. He could have just got the boys to cut up pieces of coloured paper or emptied Natti's paper punch to have the same end result.
What a mess!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.