The Chateau Diaries #127 #AUkrainianRefugeeIsn'tJustForEaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I vote this for our next thread title! ;)

new thread title idears:

22K people have just watched Fanny make a cup of tea. FFS!
Exploiting Refugees 101 Staphanie Teaches Us
Passive Aggression: How to NOTHING someone into the ground
I don't even know what a camel toe is!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS HOW ITS DONE IN BRITIAN in France
If we all pitch in together, as friends, we could collectively BUY THE WHOLE WORLD!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe we should all take turns at telling Cynthia to shut up and go away. If different people replied each time she might get the message.
The one and only time I offered Constructive criticism on one of their vlogs (I forget which) I was blocked and left in limbo.
I expect I shouldn't have used the word 'rubbish' or the phrase 'you're having a laugh, health and safety must be having a field day at your place!'
I wasn't the only one either. These were early days before finding Tattle. They were all for deleting comments. Must have had a lot of time on their hands back then. It must be a full time volunteer job these days.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Oh no is Cynthia Lambert saying the thing out loud! They get “leid”. Her tone is also so patronizing 🙄

• Haha
And here's me thinking a Pearl necklace was a common symbol of love. That way you know you would get leid...poor Cynthia sat at home with her flower necklace- ever the Wall flower :/ 🤔
Ohhhhhh Gibson ...... a pearl necklace ...... 😂😂😂ummmm I guess it could be a sign of love and you would certainly know you’ve been lied.... ohh ohh you mean like actual real pearls ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe we should all take turns at telling Cynthia to shut up and go away. If different people replied each time she might get the message.
I'm in.

I learned how to make tea when I was 5 years old. I'm guessing the emotional age of Stephanie Jarvis' followers is around that age. Oh, maybe Stephanie Jarvis will show us how to pee-pee in the toilet? Or wash our hands? Again, just kidding. I know no handwashing happens at the shitoo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
OK just a few bits :

Dan was at the supermarket buying booze for the 'party and bought a gin called 'Old Lady' and thought it 'appropriate'. Actually Dan I gasped at that. For me wholly inappropriate as you've just split from your 'old lady' - allegedly :mad:
Dan letting the cannon off was purely for content. Not funny or clever to watch really. I hope you have another one for the boys to use with their Mum Dan :rolleyes:
Dan has dropped his camera and the lense is playing up - really???? Again Dan ????? The man is a menace with that camera 😩

Teagate : The longest 5 mins of my life, a total bore. Who is she to speak on behalf of Brits and their tea??? :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Thanks @MojoDublin for the amazing vids. They made me laugh so much, so thanks for reposting 👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Ohhhhhh Gibson ...... a pearl necklace ...... 😂😂😂ummmm I guess it could be a sign of love and you would certainly know you’ve been lied.... ohh ohh you mean like actual real pearls ?
I shall leave the meaning in your capable hands. 😌 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
OK just a few bits :

Dan was at the supermarket buying booze for the 'party and bought a gin called 'Old Lady' and thought it 'appropriate'. Actually Dan I gasped at that. For me wholly inappropriate as you've just split from your 'old lady' - allegedly :mad:
Dan letting the cannon off was purely for content. Not funny or clever to watch really. I hope you have another one for the boys to use with their Mum Dan :rolleyes:
Dan has dropped his camera and the lense is playing up - really???? Again Dan ????? The man is a menace with that camera 😩

Teagate : The longest 5 mins of my life, a total bore. Who is she to speak on behalf of Brits and their tea??? :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Thanks @MojoDublin for the amazing vids. They made me laugh so much, so thanks for reposting 👏👏👏👏👏👏
And then the next booze bottle was called "Monkey" something or other. Sending messages or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OK just a few bits :

He is not only using his kids for content but also his ex. 😔

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I alway understood properly brewed tea was made with tea leaves and tea bags were considered déclassé not that I care I use a giant mug and leave the bag in whilst I’m drinking it
Me too. I haven’t used tea bags since I tasted a properly prepared tea. You would think that a woman with dozens of tea services would only drink properly prepared tea, but apparently its Just too much trouble for her. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Tattlers, does this remind you of anyone? (My apologies to the sweet birds for the association with Fanny).

What do you do?
In April, I open my bill
In May, I sing night and day
In June, I change my tune
In July, far off I fly
In August, away
I must...
What do you do?
In April, I open my bill
In July, far off I fly
In August, away
I must...
What do you do?
In April, I open my bill
In July, far off I fly
In August, away
I must...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh no is Cynthia Lambert saying the thing out loud! They get “leid”. Her tone is also so patronizing 🙄
Frustration does that to a person.

I have this image in my head of a grey haired, curly permed, spinster stood in a seven stars robe twirling her flower necklace around and winking at the Shittoo inhabitants.

• Haha
I can't believe she just made a patronising vlog like that.
She certainly knows her sycophantic audience.
Whilst we sat at home with our PG tips laughing at her dumb as f*** stans who literally lapped it all up. Worse than little lord Fontleroy with his table settings.
Yeah Gibbson but, Little Lord Fondletoy s'not there is he! He's buggered off to Switzerland with the accounts to check the bank balance, or was it really to the Netherlands hmmm? So she's pretty strapped for content without his magnitude of experience and expertise... I mean, without him there to offer guidance, she actually placed the spoon directly onto that table (oh the horror) instead of chucking it straight into the sink like the rest of us do.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Of course I do, but I didn‘t realize how far people were willing to go which, will not be to anyone‘s benefit. Not this way. I have said all I am going to say on the matter since rational thoughts are not wanted at this point. Carry on.
How far people were willing to go? You mean our reaction to being sceptical as to how far Jarvis may be willing to go? Rational thoughts to me are those which are logical & sensible and based on previous evidence. This leads me to have severe doubts about the motivation behind this action. I truly hope for the sake of the refugee coming to the chateau that she is treated with kindness & compassion and doesn't have a camera in her face every 5 minutes. If, as we know Jarvis, reads here then perhaps she can take this as a mutual truce that she does not film the person.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And here's me thinking a Pearl necklace was a common symbol of love. That way you know you would get leid...poor Cynthia sat at home with her flower necklace- ever the Wall flower :/ 🤔
Good grief she is an insufferable know it all. Bet she had to google it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Frustration does that to a person.

I have this image in my head of a grey haired, curly permed, spinster stood in a seven stars robe twirling her flower necklace around and winking at the Shittoo inhabitants.
Whilst drinking a cup of tea....... :coffee: ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.