The Chateau Diaries #127 #AUkrainianRefugeeIsn'tJustForEaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, I am new here.
Lucky to find you. I was prepared to become a Patreon because of the magic dust from CLL. I have read all I coud on Tattle and I do not intend to coment because I am struggling with my english. This is the first time that I am writing my opinion in english and I hate to misspell.
I am from Croatia and we have very fresh memories of the last war in our country. Me, my friends and family, we all were refugees for some time.
Those idiots in the chatou have no idea how is it like to bee refugee. It is not enough to have roof over your head and something to eat. It is so sad that they even mentioned someone is comin to La Land. 🤮
Life of refugee is not party, costumes and loughtet all day long. Normal life of other people can be very disturbing and make that person even more sad and worried.
Welcome and thank you for commenting. Please stay and comment as much or as little as you wish, your english is fine doesn't matter if anything is misspelt, we just want peoples opinions. I hope you and your family are settled and doing well, I'm sorry you have had to go through so much. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They were first.
I think you are right, and the making a cup of tea was just a small part of their vlog? For such a small channel, my hubby says a lot of what Pete and Anna do ends up as content for other chateau vlogs? We actually like them both, entertaining a likeable couple

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.