The Chateau Diaries #127 #AUkrainianRefugeeIsn'tJustForEaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking too, about Amaury having a cold and now Stephanie ... Amaury looked miserable .... and a cold that sends you to bed sounds pretty intense ... wonder where they picked it up ... Venice, perhaps?
In the drinks cupboard?? Ploy to miss the birthday party???

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Does she have an aging picture of herself in the attic...Hard to believe, as she appears to have aged a lot since the arrival of her love(?) Phyllis arrived at the dirty farmhouse.
The Dorian Gray type painting stashed in the attic doesn't react to the aging of actual years, but mental years. Thereby keeping the young at heart SJ limited to 16.

I believe tea is supposed to be served in a TEACUP (not a coffee mug) with a SAUCER on which to set your spoon and teabag. I could be wrong...
Yes, you could be! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And we've already stopped talking about Selmar and the financials. We need to turn up the pressure. The financials need to be released and a statement from either her or Nati on Slemar's accusations need to be released stat!

1647219737538.png

Stephanie Jarvis sharting charlatan chatelaine and half-owner of Chateau de Lalande.
1647218528574.png

Natalia Oliveto, resident bruja abuelita and bully of Chateau de Lalande half-owned by grifting charlatan chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Little children are cesspools of bacteria and viruses. They get them they spread them. They seem to be around a fair amount. Don’t tell Steffie & Nutti another reason to dislike little ones. Oh shoot they read here don’t they!😬😈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I hope that Pavlina is treated well if she is a genuine refugee. If she is, then even giving out her name is probably a mistake unless it was somehow done with her consent. I've said it before but I'll say it again, something just seems very fishy that she specifically requested Lalande. Does this mean they were on some sort of register, offering refuge for only one person? Pure speculation on my part of course, time will tell I guess⏳

Reactions: 23
I know, 5 minutes from Stephanie Jarvis is a bit ridiculous. Also, does Dan the gardener need to be Steph’s cameraman? Dan’s now Philip 3 or whatever number he’s up to because he doesn’t take care of anything. A tripod would have been better in that filming situation. I think Stephanie Jarvis is trying to figure out exactly how little she can do and still get the big bucks. I still have 5 pages left to catch up….
At least he doesn’t snort and make stupid puns.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yep I was right on the money. Dan is gonna milk this party "for Annalise" to the hilt.
He needs content and to win some viewers back.
He should have thrown himself a " thank God Everyone knows I am a free agent now" instead.
Oh.
But that would make him look bad.
And truthful.
That confetti would drive me bonkers to clean up. I also disliked when people used to put it in cards. Ah maybe that was glitter, which was even worse
Soldier on

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does she have an aging picture of herself in the attic...Hard to believe, as she appears to have aged a lot since the arrival of her love(?) Phyllis arrived at the dirty farmhouse.
She does have an aging painting of herself.Sadly and unfortunately, she cannot locate which dirty attic in which it is stored.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She should go eat her heart out......

View attachment 1123733
How many if those views were purchased by Stephanfraudie?

I know, 5 minutes from Stephanie Jarvis is a bit ridiculous. Also, does Dan the gardener need to be Steph’s cameraman? Dan’s now Philip 3 or whatever number he’s up to because he doesn’t take care of anything. A tripod would have been better in that filming situation. I think Stephanie Jarvis is trying to figure out exactly how little she can do and still get the big bucks. I still have 5 pages left to catch up….
Remember Dan is now Stephanfraudies “witch.” He is at her service and command all the time now, in whatever capacity she demands. He has sold his soul to the 50% discount chatelaine.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I was just thinking too, about Amaury having a cold and now Stephanie ... Amaury looked miserable .... and a cold that sends you to bed sounds pretty intense ... wonder where they picked it up ... Venice, perhaps?
Stephanie could have a hangnail and she would use it as an excuse to stay in bed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I believe tea is supposed to be served in a TEACUP (not a coffee mug) with a SAUCER on which to set your spoon and teabag. I could be wrong...
It is best served in a teacup and you use loose tea leaves in a proper teapot ..... OMG Tea is becoming the new "Scones and Cream" !!! :love:

My favourite brand is Taylors of Harrogate ( Aussie's can get it at David Jones)
Their Lapsang Souchong leaf tea is Outstanding !!! It is a acquired taste ... you either love it or hate it and people use it to put off possums in their garden .... you get a pouch of it and hang it where your possums eat your roses etc.
I have not tired it as that tea is bloody $$$$ .
So in our garden its ...... "Hello Possums!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
kudos to Chateau Life and in particular Phil. His recent vlogs are showing him driving a van full of aid, in a convoy to the Polish Border. I have a new respect for him. Well done Chateau Life.

Reactions: 24
Well I got a response, so I responded. LOL!

Cynthia Lambert

1 hour ago
@Arwen Gail I'm not your sweetie. And I'm allowed to comment as much as I please. And you know nothing of my love life. And I've reported your comment.

GDBgB8vxdtIiakcwPQXiAfU3=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Arwen Gail
1 minute ago (edited)
@Cynthia Lambert Ohhh You've reported my comment, I'm shaking! LMAO Get over yourself lady, you seem to think you are God's gift to all of these comment sections with your snippy little replies, but in actuality you are truly pathetic. Get a life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I hope that Pavlina is treated well if she is a genuine refugee. If she is, then even giving out her name is probably a mistake unless it was somehow done with her consent. I've said it before but I'll say it again, something just seems very fishy that she specifically requested Lalande. Does this mean they were on some sort of register, offering refuge for only one person? Pure speculation on my part of course, time will tell I guess.
I suspect Pavlina is the friend of a friend as it's suspicious that she specifically requested HMN, although they may use the excuse that Pavlina was a fan of the show. However, Pavlina is from Ukraine and whether she is a 'legitimate' refugee or not, she and her family and friends are suffering through immeasurable horrors and they've had to leave their lives, their homes and their homeland. Pavlina will be traumatized and in pain and may indeed want to keep herself busy doing things like cooking a meal, just to keep her mind off of the invasion and find some sense of normalcy.

I truly hope Stephanie and everyone at HMN is sensitive Paulina's needs and provides her the space and support required, without sticking the pink phone in her face, or forcing her to discuss the invasion, or making her an indentured servant bringing Fanny cups of tea in bed. Time for Fanny to dig deep, step up and to care for someone else other than herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.