Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
When I reached 1,000 comments I did wonder if it would be a slow day in Chateauverse, but it seems it's a veritable beehive of activity. So exciting. I I can only imagine how quickly Stephanie Jarvis must be spinning right now trying to come up with a damage control strategy - no sleep for Fanny this week! Sadly, I don't think Fanny's bright, new shinny Euro8,000 Mac will help her much with either her accounts or damage control.

Interesting to note that Fanny is tracking the accounts herself - she isn't letting anyone near her inner financial sanctum to see where the money is squandered, squirrelled away, saved, spent. Fanny is keeping the codes to her offshore accounts close to her chest. After watching today's patron video and reading the patron comments, I've also determined that the chapel restorer's mother is the accountant.

The 3 big topics: Heating, Chapel and #JusticeForSelmar. (oh - and of course, no accounts, but the grannies don't seem to care about that)

1. Heating
Over 160 comments on Stephanie's patron site and overwhelming in favour of fixing the heating. But will Stephanie Jarvis listen - unlikely!!!
Interesting comment from Josie and Shrek & Sara also weighed in...

Josie Davidson

Heating first Stephanie not so much for yourself , workers nor volunteers but simply for Paying Guests for they are the people who complain ! You do not need complaints X Lalande has to be a business first and foremost, and they complain !!!

John Sinclair
Maslow’s hierarchy of needs tells me heat is more fundamental than the façade.

Steve and Sara Cole

Hello! We too are looking at pellet systems, to get off our oil furnace. The thing I am struggling with is the size of the storage area required for the pellets - some diagrams show a whole other building! So, not sure if that influences what order it makes sense to do things in - if you need to repurpose an area in the chateau for the storage, you might want to set that up before having to retrofit on a new facade? So many things to consider!
Stephanie Jarvis
It’s tricky isn’t it! I’ll go over our heating quote with you when it arrives, it might help you decide for your chateau!

This is Stephanie's excuse against heating is that she doesn't want to disturb Amaury????? WTF - it's tricky???S
We are debating whether or not to keep the existing system, too. The new system would definitely be huge, it would probably go in Amaury’s workshop (he would move to the stables until finding a location further from bedrooms - it frustrates him not to be able to start working early in the morning so as not to disturb guests in the apartment above!) The pellets would be stored in the same room and the boilers are self-stoking, using a suction method.

2. Chapel Restoration
Atleast 6 people asked about the Chapel Restorer??? Stephanie Jarvis can't seem to keep her answers straight.....is his mother sick, is he sick, is he awol??? (Given the age of the chapel restorer, I'm shocked that his mother would still be alive). That chapel isn't getting repaired any time soon.

Margaret Mourino

Can you help the chapel restorer to fix his truck with cadeaux or patreon money? What is going on with him?
Stephanie Jarvis
I honestly don’t know. He’s told my mother that he is unwell again. I’m hoping that he’s just waiting for warmer weather, which would make a lot of sense

Rosanne Hart
On another note, what is happening with the restoration of the chapel?
Stephanie Jarvis
Sadly not yet, I’m still waiting to hear when he can start

Suzanne Cole
Any update on the Chapel restorer ?
Stephanie Jarvis
I am still waiting to hear more from the chapel restorer, who has delayed again due to ill health.

3. #JusticeForSelmar
Go Kathy - her vlog is getting huge support and hopefully the grannies will begin to see the light.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Lady Rosalie

Chatty Member
PMSL, Kathy has obviously been got at yet again, she's now just posted a vlog about what she mean by 'grown up'. Even stating that Stephanie couldn't seem to grasp it either. She should really come back here.
Just Watched Queen Kathy. Maybe she is still lurking. She seems to say 'smoke and mirrors' rather tooooooo much, a saying our very own @Clara Burnett popularised here ;)
[/QUOTE]

She definitely reads here regularly. Her vlog title with @Violetlovespink's name and that she caught Selmar's video ... she's here with us!! I have to tell you, Kathy, I LOVE your honesty. I've been walking some of your other vlogs on other topics too!! Go Kathy!

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I think she is hoping it will go away. If not then an invitation will be issued to him to come back and talk about it. "We're super friends Selmar, don't let this little upset get between us. Mummy and I were so grateful when you came like a gift from God when the pandemic hit. I know a lot of nasty people are saying we took advantage of you but you know we never did. Nati gets things muddled up sometimes as you know & I am so wanting us to remain the very, very good friends we have been all along." little moue cute downturned smile face, head on one side look (whilst making sure camera catches it). Selmar gets tools, eats meal cooked by Dan with Stephanie. Strangely Nati & Amaury are AWOL on an emergency visit to Brico. Selmar & Tat leave in camper with tears & waves & hugs all caputured for latest vlog. Turning back to enter the chateau Jarvis hisses, "now get lost you freaks". Fires up the new laptop, launches email & starts the smear campaign with all the chateau owners she knows in her address book. "Dear ....Just wanted to warn you...."
If the similar situation with Frank & Ivo years ago is any indication (and I think it is, especially because there's so much more at steak for her now with the huge income she's rendering from her lies) she will just tell Selmar that it's all so very unfortunate that they still feel they were bullied, but it wasn't her fault and she did everything she could for them. She won't even tell them to get lost, but will never ever speak of them again. They will just cease to exist in her make belief world.

• Sad
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
it frustrates him not to be able to start working early in the morning so as not to disturb guests in the apartment above!
There you have it. The apartment above is Isabelle Jarvis private quarters, who remains in SA until further notice. If she has guests there, she's probably using it as another gîte to milk cash from.

• Heart
  • Haha

Espe

VIP Member
so why would she go on youtube and let Selmar and Tatyana fundraise for their channel; to dig their own graves and sully their online reputation?
She knew perfectly well that they didn't have a hope in hell of ever reaching their target. Selmar and Tatty may have been too daft to realise this but SJ's support encouraged their castles in the air. When you think about it, it was a horrendous thing for her to do. Selmar should wake up and realise that that in itself, was very cruel. He needs a wise mentor to advise him.

• Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
Thank you for the hearts to my post, I wasn't after sympathy in any manner, just stating fact. But they are so much appreciated. as I still get really emotional, especially as I am now exactly the same age when my mother died. Life is, just that, life. ❤
It's always the little things that catch you. We lost my Dad and my younger brother a couple of years ago, within a fortnight of each other. (My brother was coaching rugby just 3 weeks before.). I still find the smallest reminders will trigger all sorts of emotions. One of the reasons I decided to retire early was to enjoy the retirement that my brother would never see. Grief is a strange beast. Take care.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Could it be the Lalander cabal are threatening Selmar with some form of legal action? I don’t know what that might be …..or even if there is any legal basis on which his allegations could be legally challenged - slander/defamation of character (now that they are all such famous YT celebs 😆 … but actually more significantly could affect the income) I’m sure a formal cease & desist letter penned by one of the entourage … however spurious the basis … could possibly frighten a not very enlightened Selmar into taking down the video & make him anxious about it being posted elsewhere. Just a thought.
That's usually not how she does her business. She has probably asked her mother to reach out to Selmar with a jar of honey to drip-feed him back into obedience. I hope he's strong enough to withstand the ol' hag.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Trengilly

VIP Member
Kathy you don't say enough!

This woman, Reinstated Queen Kathy is a so funny. I'd like her do a video of her thoughts on the Selmar and Natalia Oliveto bullying debacle - I think she would have some wise words for all involved....

• Haha
  • Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
we have our winner!

New Patreon video
@DamoiseauC Thank you for posting the patron flog. The one thing that sticks out to me is Stephanie Jarvis is wearing her Cartier watch again.

This is from CD's Sunday's 3/7/22 live chat...

Carol Z @Philip Janssen, please tell Stephanie that I so love that she’s wearing her Cartier tank watch again.
Philip Janssen @Carol Z I will :)

1608404646830.png
1608404700898.png

• Sick
  • Wow

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Stephanie Jarvis bought a new MacBookPro and yet she still uploads in 720p. :LOL:

Stephanie Jarvis spent 40.000€ in March 2022 on: Matt's (second hand) equipment, wood for the panelling, Nick the tree surgeon and one of his helpers.

I wonder what Stephanie Jarvis spent in Venice... 🧐

• Wow
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Ultimately Selmar has probably done Stephanie a favour with this. I can't imagine Amaury is all that into Natti pawing him constantly. He likely wasn't thinking long term when he struck something up with her and there's no easy way out.

Stephanie got Natti to move Selmar and Tatyana on and now Selmar has given her the public license to move Natti on with no hard feelings with the fans. It'll free up Amaury to play bachelor with Dan and record their cringey "banter".
You are forgetting one, rather important, thing: Nutty has ALL the dirt she needs, numbers and receipts. She will only leave is she wants to leave and she will take with her ALL that she thinks is hers.

• Wow
  • Heart

Frenchie0810

VIP Member
I started watching Chateau Diaries during lockdown but was never a patron. The past few months, things just were not adding up with all of the shopping/expensive travel, jobs were started but never finished etc. I happened across this site by accident and so glad that I did. This site explains a lot. Selmar being bullied and then bullied even more to take down his video has really frosted my buns.

• Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
8405BEED-AC3D-4248-A425-0164F9DD7B80.jpeg

Selmar, you made it clear in your video that you were appreciative of Stephanie and Isabelle. Your issue was with Natty, not them. If Stephanie and Isabelle are really your friends, they will remain your friends even if you leave the video up. You spoke about your experience and your truth, and that’s OK…that’s perfectly fine. You have the right to have a voice. And, you don’t have to do work or special favors for other people to be their friend. A true friend will accept you for who you are. Anyone who expects favors in return for friendship isn’t your friend.

• Heart
  • Wow

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
we have our winner!

New Patreon video
Poor thing is torn on fixing the heating or starting the façade work. "It's no big deal, we've just been wearing extra jumpers for a decade"
She wants our advice. My advice is to fix the heating and stay your ass at home for a year and put your globetrotting expenses toward the façade.

And what was her confusing tap-dance about the Marquis sitting room saved for channel 4 vs. the Grand Salon panels?
Stephanie Jarvis charlatan chatelaine and 1/2 owner of Chateau de Lalande

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Exactly ......If I was to fly to France to have a holiday in a French Chateau --- this is the place I would go!
Its professional - they look after their clients and in business ---- its ALL about REPEAT and HAPPY Cliental !
If they are happy they go back again and again and tell other people too !

It seems to me that when someone stays at Fanny's Flophouse ..... they Never come back for more!!!!
Anna makes home-made granola for breakfast for Pete’s sake! That’s care and attention to detail for your guests, who are also provided a dining room with a working fire, along with beautiful bathrooms, warm rooms, and new beds. And while you’re there, a peacock won’t shit on your car.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40