Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Obviously someone got to SELMAR BIG TIME ! I’m sure he was threatened and being the soft person he is has caved out of fear and hurt.
It was the 'ol hag Isabelle Jarvis who called him, crying, saying that he was ruining her daughter by posting his grievances on the internet.

So while Nutti is not excused for her bullying as it is not acceptable under any circumstance I can see why she lashed out at Bratty amd subsequently Selmar.
Right, so the Argentinian Bully is not excused but you can totally understand where she's coming from? Good luck with that line of arguments!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

SloanSabbith

I think what has becoming patently obvious is that the Stephanie Jarvis brand doesn't stand for anything professional, ethical, moral, responsible, or good. A brand is only as good as the people who speak for it/represent it. Stephanie Jarvis of Chateau de Lalande is permitting Philip Janssen to both edit, and address comments on videos on her behalf, and has put Natalia Oliveto in charge of volunteers, bed and breakfast guests and gifts sent to the Chateau. In so doing, both Philip and Natalie represent Chateau de Lalande when carrying out their duties. But, even Stephanie Jarvis must know that she is the one ultimately responsible for the actions of any employee. Additionally, Stephanie Jarvis, as the head of her business venture must be held to a significantly higher standard. Her complete disregard of rational behaviour in her business transactions is unbelievable and she is ruining what she had managed to build for herself.

The Chateau business and Youtube channels are both competitive. To flourish one has to produce a quality product/service and maintain a high standard of business practices and comfort to current societal norms. There is an enormous fiduciary responsibility that comes with the amount of money being exchanged. A system of checks and balances needs to be part of a company's structure. No one is taking any of this seriously -- and any other business operating in a manner that we are witnessing at Chateau de Lalande would be considered a complete failure. I find no concrete business model or plan in place -- except to just keep the money rolling in.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Fanny is getting $33,000 dollars a month and cannot decide between fukard and heating. And none of her patrons have advised her that if she had the heating done she could (not that she would) extend her B&B and self catering apartment seasons and FINANCE HER OWN FUKARD BY USING SOME OF HER OWN MONEY. But another year of no heating a a few short months of guests is a better option for HER because a longer season would keep her having to have weekly dinner dates with the guests. WE SEE YOU FANNY. All this garden nonsense and lake nonsense - heat the chateau. Never a word about it paying for itself IN THIS OR FUTURE GENERATIONS FANNY. How if you could be bothered to merchandise, extend your B&B, stay HOME for five minutes, pour YOUR SHARE OF THE NEW OLIVER TRAVEL VLOG INTO YOUR CHATEAU then you could afford both.
On today's patron video, a few of her patrons did leave comments saying that if Fanny fixed the heating she could extend her B&B season & self-catering (thereby generating extra money for the facade and other repairs). One patron even suggested that Mummee would come back and spend more time at the shiteau if Fanny updated the heating.

But there's the rub - Fanny doesn't want to extend the B&B season! Fanny wants to be free to travel the world most of her time. The shiteau is a part-time playhouse. And Fanny sure as hell doesn't want Mummee back at the shiteau (no matter what she says otherwise). Fanny has revelled, much to her detriment, at Mummee's absence from the shiteau for the past 18 months.

• Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
I wouldn't be surprised if Cuz is suffering from long Covid fatigue. For a brawny chap, he doesn't seem to be in the best of health since arriving at the HMN. Not buying the picking up infections because he lived a solitary life in England line for a minute. He doesn't strike me as being someone who lived a monastic life.

She needs to ditch the extravagant plans for the garden and the lake and sort out the heating and structure. Buildings before the grounds!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

oooLaLande

VIP Member
we have our winner!

New Patreon video
You absolute legend! Thank you!

Stephanie Jarvis bought a new MacBookPro and yet she still uploads in 720p. :LOL:

Stephanie Jarvis spent 40.000€ in March 2022 on: Matt's (second hand) equipment, wood for the panelling, Nick the tree surgeon and one of his helpers.

I wonder what Stephanie Jarvis spent in Venice... 🧐
That amount is not including the Cherry picker...
Good for Matt for making bank! :LOL:

She's already spent 40K this year?
She spent $40K in a week... Just first week of March!
Who is willing to wager a pie that Isabelle was dancing on her way to drop them all off at the airport? 🥧

• Haha
  • Heart

Espe

VIP Member
. It is a volunteers weekend at Lalalande.
I remember that. The couple arrived at 7 and on arrival, Nati asked them to cook dinner for everyone to have at 9 and there were multiple special requirements (allergies, etc); probably Nati would have had to cook otherwise. What an awful thing to expect them to do immediately after arrival!

• Wow
  • Angry

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Judging by the comments

Stephanie Jarvis
half owner of chateau de la lande

is not thought 💭 of well

deluded … is the mild comment
Guess snorty and Nutti deleting comments has unleashed the torrent of highly annoyed ppl- not trolls

real live ppl an algorithm can’t help you with

happy Thursday tattlers …
#JusticeForSelmar

Screenshot 2022-03-10 at 09.06.11.png
Screenshot 2022-03-10 at 09.06.02.png

@KiKiGee💣💣💣
Screenshot 2022-03-10 at 09.06.02.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

PrincessHighness

Just watched the Patron video and all I can think is: you have got to be fucking kidding me? That woman is an imbecile. No heat all these years and she wants to work on the facade! Why do people continue to give her money? The farmhouse is falling in and she quibbles about the expense of a new heating system.
Here is an idea Fanny, keep your happy ass at home and stop the ridiculously expensive travels. You might be able to afford a pellet burner if you do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Nutty knows what she is doing. Whenever the camera pans over to them, she is kissing his cheek ( in Harry’s bar), hanging all over him, etc. to stake her claim publically. She made sure to be in the background of the Venice video dancing with AnneMarie in a separate room, to imply her ownership and intimate relationship. The guest from the Shittoo posted on here that Nutty would sit on Anne Marie’s knee at the dinner table, no women can speak to Anne Marie without Nutty going ballistic, etc, WTF. Nutty isolates him from others at the Shittoo by shooing other people away, or by getting angry and slamming doors if he speaks with others. A month long holiday with her family in a country where Anne Marie doesn’t speak the local language? Holy pressure Batman! And the incessant childish high school vibe photos She constantly posts?

Anne Marie, look up info on controlling relationships dude, because you are definitely in one.
Spot on. I had a bit of trouble with all the jokes about Nutty crying yesterday because the truth about her is finally out. She wasn't crying at all, but rather happy she can live her miserable life more in the open know. Once again the half owner of that crumbling dump that will never get heated nor build a better facade, Stephanie Jarvis, is siding with the bully instead of the victim. It's not a coincidence, but a solid choice, as her motto is and will always be: be tolerant towards intolerant people. That's what makes the atmosphere at that place so absolutely toxic and unsafe for exactly the weak at heart kind of people that she attracts. I hope Selmar pays attention, he seems to be a person that can hold a grudge and cash in on it, if he's coached well, that is.

• Wow

Trengilly

VIP Member
Must these Ladies be so hilarious - just spat my peppermint tea over my screen - sassy biatches

Angela Tatum
9 minutes ago
Ah hello again Cynthia. Congratulations on getting me banned from the Lalande Facebook page. 👍 lucky because of you I found Tattle. I hope everyone you respond to with a similar response you gave me will also become enlightened to the goings on at a certain Chateau. Carry on the life, love and happiness ethos 😙

#SelmarDuin
#Justice4Justice
#StephanieIsTakingUsTattlersToCourt
#All15OfUs
#YeahThat'sRight
#TheTruthAboutChateauDeLalande
#NataliaOlivetoBulliedMeToo
#SJBlockedMe
#RaiseYourHandIfYou'vePersonallyBeenVictimisedByStephanieJarvis
#🤚
#JusticeForSelmar
#StephanieJarvisHalfAChatelaine
#TheTruthIsOut
#SpeakingFromMyBellyButton
#GoFundMeAShirtThatFits
#NickStephanieMichaelWhereAreTheAccounts
#PayForYourOwnHeating
#PayForYourOwnFaçade
#LiveLifeLaughter
#ShrillLaugh

• Haha
  • Heart

shaken&stirred

Chatty Member
we have our winner!

New Patreon video
That idiot did not even have an excuse for the financials. She has a new $8k computer and software that she is going to use to do the financials herself? She's already spent 40K this year?

What an unscrupulous hag. No offense to hags intended.

Where are the association financials, Stephanie Jarvis?

• Sick
  • Heart

MsPitstop

VIP Member
The Justice for Selmar video is up to nearly 2000! Way to go. And as SJ and PhiPhi don't wake until midday, there are plenty more hours to share the video on Lalande sites etc!

• Heart
  • Wow

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
@Reader's digest. Me too! And, Natalie Oliveto pawing and petting Amaury every second 🤮
That, my dear, was Stephanie Jarvis official answer to the accusations of Nutty bullying Selmar: "Look at her, how nice she is, so cute with the love of her live, don't they make a perfect couple? How could someone that nice be the bullying monster they portray her to be?"
It's an answer worth puking over, leaving no drop unused.

• Sick

MsPitstop

VIP Member
I think what has becoming patently obvious is that the Stephanie Jarvis brand doesn't stand for anything professional, ethical, moral, responsible, or good. A brand is only as good as the people who speak for it/represent it. Stephanie Jarvis of Chateau de Lalande is permitting Philip Janssen to both edit, and address comments on videos on her behalf, and has put Natalia Oliveto in charge of volunteers, bed and breakfast guests and gifts sent to the Chateau. In so doing, both Philip and Natalie represent Chateau de Lalande when carrying out their duties. But, even Stephanie Jarvis must know that she is the one ultimately responsible for the actions of any employee. Additionally, Stephanie Jarvis, as the head of her business venture must be held to a significantly higher standard. Her complete disregard of rational behaviour in her business transactions is unbelievable and she is ruining what she had managed to build for herself.

The Chateau business and Youtube channels are both competitive. To flourish one has to produce a quality product/service and maintain a high standard of business practices and comfort to current societal norms. There is an enormous fiduciary responsibility that comes with the amount of money being exchanged. A system of checks and balances needs to be part of a company's structure. No one is taking any of this seriously -- and any other business operating in a manner that we are witnessing at Chateau de Lalande would be considered a complete failure. I find no concrete business model or plan in place -- except to just keep the money rolling in.
Tattlers... I present to you a nice sweet relaxing palette cleanser from Anna at Le Fleur... a video where NOTHING dramatic happens, and you get to walk around a garden, looking at some derelict structures... :LOL:

And with that I say good evening... toodles!
And this is why Le Fleur will eventually 'win' the battle of the Youtube Chateaus. They focused on the basics and business straight away; heating (heard of that Stef?) and making sure the guests are happy. Renovating rooms for guests. A catering-size kitchen. And eventually, they'll work on personal spaces. But they also have Anna, a true artist with simplistic yet winning design ideas, and Phillipp who has set aside his film career to learn electrics etc.

And 16/17 years ago Princess Stef had the chance to do the same, with both her parents' help (so you can't say she's a woman by herself) and Nic, her co-owner of the Shitshow.

They are also more appealing to Chanel 4; they understand storylines and getting projects done on time for filming.

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Wonder what happened after she latched on to Davy in Venice. Did she manage to scare him off?
My instinct tells me anybody would scare off poor Davy, internally he's not nearly at an appropriate age for that kind of intimacy.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Why aren't the other 2 owners of the Shittoo, Potts and Nic ever held accountable for the lack of progress, no accounts being shown? They own 50% of the Shittoo but you never see them with Stephanfraudie giving an accounting of where all the Patreon money has gone. The 2 of them are directly benefitting from the grift by the renovations to the property (all the new apartments built to generate income for them), and improvements, but pretend they have nothing to do with Chateau Diaries and the pattern account. That's a load of crap. The 2 owners hide in the background as their co-owner fleeces grannies and they tacitly benefit from Stephanfraudie's lies, misrepresentations, and carelessness.

Are they listed at all on the foundation for the Shittoo? I would think they would be as 50% co-owners. Why not put pressure on these 2 to get answers?

Nic and Potts are greedy wimps. What losers.

• Heart
Reactions: 42