Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Did she ever get her electricity safely sorted out after the fire at LaLande when she was in Venice a. few years ago?
Nope. She decided against changing the cables that were the cause of that fire, because it would cost too much and would mean breaking open areas that were already decorated. Smart move, ain't it? I will never spend another night there, no matter how late a party ends or how drunk my driver has become. I would still feel safer leaving that way.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

JP in SC

DamoiseauC - we thank you in advance for the Patron video you’ll soon be posting. I, however, have already been sent a clip.
Nutty is in tears. Stephanie sitting next to her. Snorts is there, he hands Nutty an overflowing box of hankies from Cadeaux.
Stephanie speaks “We are a chateau filled with life, love and laughter - but today, unfortunately, something awful has been spreading on the internet, and I felt it important to address”. Nutty issues a guttural moan, blows her nose, appears to be having the dry heaves. “Today, well actually yesterday, and then again today our dear Selmar appears to have his feelings hurt, and in turn we’re all hurt - especially Nutty here. . . . .” Amaury enters and cuddles Nutty off screen. Stephanie begins blinking, her roots look worse than ever, and once again her dress is unbuttoned to confirm she has breasts. Anyway, you’ll see the rest later. Well maybe. Like 3 a.m. or so?!

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I think Fanny wanted them gone ( which is her prerogative as the ‘landlord’ btw) but because she wasn’t direct and thought it would go away on it’s own, thus avoiding conflict. She supported them with their ridiculous ‘buy me a chateau’ scheme to avoid having to evict Selmar. It didn’t work like that and here it is.
I have heard (but could not get it confirmed) that Stephanie Jarvis, only half owner of that dump we are talking about 24/7, did not only support them in their kickstarter calamity, but was the actual architect behind the idea of it, leading those two gullible twats to believe it would be possible for them to pull it off. The original idea, the two organizing their events from hell at her place, shocked her so much that she just had to come up with an alternative. The two fell for it, tried their best, which was obviously far from good enough and lacked actual support from the charlataine, and are now left with next to nothing.

• Wow
  • Haha

Espe

VIP Member
She is absolutely unbelievable, "asking for advice", indeed. She is basically just begging for more money again as she would like to do both the heating and the facade. She makes me wild. Also, if Amaury could get a reliable plumber to come just like that, why on earth couldn't she have done that ages ago? I could scream at both her and Nati. Nati could not stop pawing at Amaury; she's doing it just to show everyone that he is her man. It's so pathetic and immature. Not a mention of Selmar, of course. I reckon she recorded that before it all blew up. I cannot stand the woman! She had to end it with some images we could have done without: Viliotti; Scotman; SJ & co guzzling champagne, and right at the end, Isabelle in the car pretending she didn't know she was being filmed and to cap it all, PJ.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Maybe Selmar wants to talk strategy with Justice? Or do we think he's trying to be smart and find out Justice's real identity through facebook to shut down the reveal?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
What I am referring to is the post by french maid, #56 in the Chateau Diaries 113 thread wherein she states, "Nutty also tried to have her wicked way with him (Selmar) in the early days which back fired and nutty doesn't like when she is not in control and getting her own way." Assuming this is true, is this another reason why Nutty holds a grudge against Selmar and Tatty?
This story is true. Nutty wanted Selmar (before Armoir was brought to her table) but he kindly declined, after having misread her intentions hilariously several times, for all to witness.

@Clara Burnett re IJ calling Selmar... was this info from your people on the ground? Apologies if I've missed any postings that may have covered this previously. I'm trying to keep up but then I get sidetracked and end up pages from where I was🙈
Yes, several of my eyes and ears have confirmed IJ's involvement in the damage control. To no surprise, I might add, as SJ usually turns to her mother for doing her dirty work. She's so frighteningly good at it too! She's been pushed forward for the live chat tonight too, if I'm not mistaken.

• Wow
  • Haha

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
Nobody asked, but here is my take on the Selmar thing. He is convinced that Isobel and Fanny loved him and that Nutti was the problem. Nothing is going to disabuse him of this. I remember watching an investigative reporter film a pimp and one of his prostitutes - a woman who had been trafficked. The reporter gathered evidence of the pimp getting advice from another. "Buy her a cheap meal in a cafe. She will be able to service more clients if she does not spend time cooking." He filmed the pimp running other girls. He filmed the pimp saying disrespectful things about his worker. He then approached the girl and offered to take her to a place of safety, to help her establish herself somewhere else. He showed her all that he had filmed. She initially agreed and then went back to her pimp and her work in the belief that, despite all the evidence before her, that he cared for her. It was heartbreaking. It was her one chance to escape that life. You could show evidence of SJ and Isobel's lack of care and he still would believe that he is out of the chateau because of Natti and not because of them.

look who replied...

View attachment 1115883
Cynthia Lambert
1 hour ago
You obviously are not a patron or you would know about the multitude of projects, finished and in process. Even if you watched the vlogs you would know. Watch ALL of the vlogs if you want to know what projects are being worked on. And what you feel like things cost is not reflected in reality.
Oh shut up Cynthia. Have you seen the accounts?

• Haha
Reactions: 47

elizabethrex

Wow, i am glued to Tattle the last couple of days! It’s better than any streaming service!🤣

• Haha

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
You are forgetting one, rather important, thing: Nutty has ALL the dirt she needs, numbers and receipts. She will only leave is she wants to leave and she will take with her ALL that she thinks is hers.
Fanny's is backed into a bit of a corner then....will be fun to watch her squirm like a cornered squirrel, although I imagine it could go something like this:

Fanny: Oh Phillip, Selmar has gone crazy. What am I to do???
Snorty: Don't worry my dearest and I'll call our little Dutch friend and calm him down. You just relax, have a bath and I'll fix this for you my petit chou.
Fanny: 5 mins latter - Phillip, did you call Selmar? Please tell me you made Selmar stop and we can all just live, love and laugh again
Snorty: Yes and No
Fanny: What do you mean 'Yes and No'?
Snorty: Yes I called Selmar and no I couldn't calm him down. He sounded very upset and sad Diesel was very sad too.
Fanny: Oh Phillip, this is just terrible, you must come back to me immediately.
Snorty: Don't worry my sweet, I'll be on the first train out of Maastricht in a week, maybe two, depending on how rehearsals go
Fanny: But my wee one, I need you here now to fix this. You know I don't like talking with the servants.
Snorty: I know my dearest, but I'm the star and I can't risk leaving Maastricht now and losing the part to my understudy
Fanny: Oh Phillip, what am I to do here? I'm all on my own. Natti is wailing uncontrollably in Spanish; Anmuary has locked himself in the Grand Salon; Dan went to Brico yesterday and hasn't returned; Nick the Tree Surgeon is 60' high up an oak tree; Mummee is threatening to get on the next plane to France; Michael is yelling about his ex-girlfriend; I can't hear what Nic is saying because of the bag over his head; and Davy is in the attic playing with his Lego.
Snorty: Well my darling, there is one thing that would calm Selmar
Fanny: There is? What? What is it? Tell me this instance....anything, I'd do anything to make this ugliness go away. You know I don't like it when things aren't pretty. I desperately want things to be pretty again, please Phillip, what is it?
Snorty: Well, Selmar says he's will be happy if you give him everything in Anmuary's workshop
Fanny: Anmuary's workshop???
Snorty: Yes, Anmuary's workshop - the entire workshop!!!
Fanny: The entire workshop that Anmuary has spent months setting up and doing no work in?
Snorty: Yes, that workshop.
Fanny: Hmmmmmm, let me think about that for 2 seconds......yes! Done! I can do that.
Snorty: You can? But why? Won't Anmuary be upset?
Fanny: Don't you see Phillip. It's genius. No workshop, mean's no work. No work, means I can delay projects even further. No projects means we can collect even more money, go on more trips, buy more expensive wine, wallpaper and luggage, fool my patrons even longer.....
Snorty: Oh my darling Stephanie, you are so smart! But what about Anmuary? He's your cousin - won't he be mad?
Fanny: Not to worry my sweet - Anmuary & Natti are leaving together for Argentina, so he won't mind. He won't mind at all.
Snorty: Oh my darling - that's wonderful. I'll call Selmar back and let him know. Don't worry my sweet, this ugliness will soon pass.
Fanny: Oh Phillip, my little prince, you've made everything pretty again. Come home to me soon my darling. :sick:

1646911166170.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Why don't people start putting comments of one of Potts youtube v logs asking about the Shittoo accounting and why projects haven't been completed? Turn up the heat on the main grifter and the co-horts.
Somebody already did :) Also interesting also to see that the only one commenting on Potty's new channel is his ex-girlfriend...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I hope this leads to a big talking to for the Shitolaine. I can see Mummy, or Nic, or Potty climbing her ass for this one. Also can’t wait to see how Nutti behaves in the next video that wasn’t recorded before this went wide. Might be some ramifications for the class 1 clinger.
I wouldn't be surprised if we see Nutty (with or without her woody Armoir) being send on a sudden vacation somewhere, maybe a family emergency at just the right time? Does she not have family in Italy where she could lay low till the storm blows over?

• Haha
  • Wow

Jeeves

VIP Member
I respect your opinion @Arfarf - and particularly that you make it clear that it is your opinion.
I don't know what is behind this, anymore than anyone here. I won't be surprised if Dan has embarked on another relationship - such is human nature and he wouldn't be the first and certainly not the last. I don't know if Annalise has become involved with anyone else either.
My bone of contention is that speculation has moved on from that to people claiming to have have first hand knowledge of things that have gone on.
I am disappointed in Dan - that he has become involved with the cesspit of Lalande. He was better off keeping a distance between him and his employer. Maybe their difficulties were present before he started work at the HMN but one thing is certain, it hasn't been good for them.
I cannot see that the women at Lalande would be desperate to embark on an affair with him (other than Dana!) but from what we heard from French Maid, it seems to be Musical Beds there. I don't see Dan as much of "a catch" but neither are any of the other "men" at the Pleasure Place, so maybe it is a magnet for desperate, lonely women.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Espe

VIP Member
a nice sweet relaxing palette cleanser from Anna at Le Fleur... a video where NOTHING dramatic happens,
I would love to be a fly on the wall when Anna and Philip and any other of the more intelligent; more hardworking, and more ethical, chateaux owners discuss the goings on at LL. SJ and her cohorts must be a laughing stock to them. I also imagine that it must make them extremely angry at the fact that she has got away with it all for so long and they may also feel that it tarnishes them in a way too. Most of them also have Patreon accounts but people like A & P are much more transparent and are making real progress on their projects. They are also not running around the globe, partying, being frivolous and wasting other people's money on fripperies. They appear to have a moral compass which SJ and co. clearly lack. At first, they, like many others. were probably taken in by the love-bombing and also thought that gaining publicity from her might help their channels to become popular. However, now that they have managed to achieve so much on their own by hard work and by being their real selves, rather than wearing a mask and showing a fake personality, I imagine they must hate SJ and all she represents.

• Heart
  • Haha
Despite this latest poll with apparently all sane (??? 🤪) Patrons urging her to finally sort the heating out as opposed to the pretty stuff - there is no way that she will go with that advice and that I’m sure will be because of the mahoosive cost it will be.

We have what is a probably a larger than average house in France (but I’m guesstimating less than a 1/5 of the size of CLL) 4 reception rooms/4 bedrooms/kitchen/hallway & a large loft space which we converted to living space. When we bought in 2017 the state of it was probably comparable to CLL in terms of existing useless heating .. pipe work/radiators/no insulation/single glazed windows/thick stone walls etc. etc. One of the first things we did was to have a pellet heating system put in. We had 3 quotes (all local french businesses) and they all came back around the region of £80 -90,000!!! My husband is in the building business and we went through the quotes with a fine tooth comb but we ended up paying not a lot less than that. We also had to have a large silo built to house the pellets and the existing wall for that had to be strengthened so as not to buckle under the weight of the pellets when delivered. Before buying we had set aside money to do all the necessary building works but that swallowed up the major part of it. 4 years on I still don’t have the pretty stuff I was forever (still) dreaming of ……but it is lovely warm & not damp house …& the rest of it we are working on ourselves and now eventually making progress.

I can’t even begin to imagine what a quote for PROPERLY heating the sq m of that chateau would be….. especially if she is including all of the big open airy spaces of the new apartments. A couple of our quotes indicated that we were on the cusp of needing 2 x pellet burners for our thermo calculated space so CLL must be way WAY over that. The number of leaks they have indicates all the existing pipe work & radiators will need replacing for the system to work efficiently.

No way on this earth will SJ would consider spending the amount of money that would actually be required to properly sort it all out. It will always be far more vital to spend other people’s €000s having her inappropriate Versailles/Anglaise Jardins …. or wasteful unnecessary building works to put in new & extra symmetrical windows instead. (Why????) So it will either not be done at all(yet again) or it will be another useless & money wasting partly done bodge up job that will just delay the problems for a couple more years.

Yet again ….where are the grown ups??
Indeed Fanny will never buy that pellet heater..just another patreonvlog filled with crap...she is doing this already since the start...next week she will talk again about the facade...the week after that she will be on holiday...than Davy will come with ideas...etc etc...nothing will happen.. ever..she just want to keep the money...she is not interessted in that heap at all...only her travels, parties and shoppingaddiction..Btw that house in not at all designed for living in in winter...it will never be comfy..to much floorspace, doors and not insulated roofs...its not a compact house at all..its a nightmare...they paid 800000 euros for that rotten pile 18 years ago... :D because it had a lake...which she emptied...:p

• Heart
  • Angry
I think she knew that Selmar's little speech (or something similar) was in the offing, which is why she's mustered her flying monkeys to start pushing the big bad Dan initiative. She had just enough time to bolster troop numbers here before D(an) Day. Wonder if he was allocated his time slot for recording in the campaign HQ kitchen?
That video had the mucky pork paws of Jarvis all over it. "Dan. I know what you can do. You need to get the news of your break up out to your fans. You need to get in first so that you put your side of the story. Just look at all those spiteful comments about you when you came & helped me in Venice and how bad it made you look leaving poor lovely Analise at home with your beautiful boys. So here's the plan. You remember how it went with darling Michael? You know his beautiful 'The Dark Side of being an influencer' vlog well look how well that did for him. He got so much sympathy. Followed by his 'Cry Me a River' coming out follow up vlog. Wow he was off the scale with money love when he posted that one. So here's the plan. You can sit in MY lovely kitchen. I'll dress the set for you. Maybe you could make it a 2 camera shoot so people can see how hard you're trying to improve your filming skills (oh and get some practice in for when I want to use you :) as my top notch production staff). Dan you know how I've been your number one fan ever since I got MY fans asking for photos of you in the early days!! You know how I've helped you come out of your shell & how I've been your biggest champion to live your best life. You need to protect your image now. Love and stuff your best friend Stephanie xx"

• Sick
  • Haha
I beg to differ. Yes, that may have been the case at one time but, I can attest to the wonders of insulation and alternative modern heating and cooling. FIRES are not efficient at all unless you have heat circulating inserts.
indeed you can have your place fully heated but it comes at a high cost..that place must be so damp...never heated properly in winter...i imagine myself how the beds must smell in spring...We use gas...lucky we had our contract renewed before the prices started to rise...it worries me already what the prices gonna be when the contract ends...in three years time..a Paletburner isnt also very cheap to use..and it takes a lott of effort to keep the bunker filled...who is gonna do that at Lalande?? Where are they stalling the burner?? they dont have a cellar?? she also talks about the system is connected to the hot water...does this mean she has to keep the burner on in summer also??

She had hot water in her boudoir again...the pipes were broken..were they frozen?? i wonder in what state that irrigatingsystem in the garden is..i dont expect Dan ever looked into that before winter...probably completely ruined..also that heavy machinery through the garden..when the pipes were just laid underneath the surface...

She doesnt have bookkeepingsoftware?? How is that possible....but just as i expected...omg those finances must be a nightmare to unravel...There is no system for things nor order...just like Fanny herself....that place is a bundle of screaming out loud chaos...it must be a very good accountant to get things work...i think mine would have walked away....accountants normally dont like chaos...

• Heart
Possibly along the lines of 'in the Pandemic, tensions were running high and we will learn from these mistakes...........................' ;)
How about…? (Let’s help SJ out)

“Natti was going through the beginning stages of menopause at 39.”

“Selmar’s mid-life crisis turned him into a ‘sensitive old woman.’”

“We weren’t convinced that Tatyana was real.”

“Tatyana came at very busy time.”

“Both Natti and Selmar are so bad in English, they just got lost in translation.”

“I had no clue that happened…I’m so, so sorry. I was just too busy trying to cover up my romance with Philip on the vlogs.”

• Haha
Reactions: 45

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Manor and Maker's comment...

Kathy Huff
9 hours ago
I just UN subscribed because I hate Click Bait ! It’s so unprofessional & irritating. Never really liked your content or format anyway 👎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45