The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose if Selmar and Tatty go camera in hand, there will be no option but to let him collect his tools. That would be fun to watch :devilish:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
which room she was allocated, and make sure on the day it was ready for her, with clean sheets and towels, and flowers and chocolates on the bedside etc.
when your paid to be the farmhouse manager - that would be prioritised JOB to do final checks on all bedrooms … Nutti job

time to think 🤔- if Nutti had such an aversion to tattyis arrival - might be that the toxic Nutti at the time could of held unrequited thoughts … re Selmar

coz might have been the constellations prize SSB used to muzzle Nutti ……

wish selmar would repost - his truth is his ….
Not DJ Toxic Stephanie and her subwoofers 🔊liars ….
The preview of nostrils 👃 smoke house … trailing in her wake -
😈

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have receipts. And witnesses. Just thought you ought to know in case you're implying something.
Don't flatter yourself - the only mention I have made of you and French Maid has been to wonder why you didn't mention Dan living at the HMN in your accounts. I was referring to people who have created their own narrative and held a kangaroo court to decide who wanted to end the marriage, the causes of the split and why Dan has turned away from his grandfather's house! No longer speculation but lies!
Glad to hear that you have receipts and witnesses though - perhaps you are going to share them?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Re: Natalia Oliverto the Lalande bully.
Remember this scene?
Many thought, myself included, that it was Marie Wiik being difficult. Now that Natalia Oliverto has been outed as the Lalande bully.
I can understand why Marie Wiik didn't want a hug from her.
Stephanie Jarvis when you see yourself in the mirror, do you see all the cracks staring back at you? Tick Tock...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
....yes the camper - had completely forgotten about it as he usually vlogs sitting on their bed - a nice gesture though, to Tati so she doesn't appear involved. Thought about Mummy barking him down but SA is in a different time zone or not? " Is zis a tank you for everiting ve did for you?"
Remember Nati crying her eyes out in final goodbye & FRK not looking very impressed. Crocodile tears?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
when your paid to be the farmhouse manager - that would be prioritised JOB to do final checks on all bedrooms … Nutti job
Absolutely, it was Natti's job to get the room ready, but if I'd been Selmar I would have wanted to double-check it was fine, and add some personal romantic touches.
I definitely got the vibe that Natti was interested in Selmar at the beginning, so she could well have been the woman scorned and embarrassed when he spurned her, and then it would have been awkward for her to morph into his boss. What an unholy mess at the heap, and yes it all comes back to SJ and her apparent love of machinations.

Reactions: 9
Remember the big clear out of the workshop to help Amaury set up his tools? What are the odds one of those plastic bags or boxes contained some old tools belonging to someone who used to volunteer at Lalande.
It wouldn't surprise me if Selmar's tools had been chucked out in the clear out, not necessarily deliberately but because Amaury didn't realise they were his and may have thought they were old chateau tools that would no longer be needed. If so, Selmar will be gutted and I hope, if that is the case, that they recompense him so he can buy some new things. Let's hope nothing chucked out had any sentimental value or belonged to his Dad.

Curious as to whether the Natti problems were occurring at the same time the rumors about Selmar's temper started
Selmar told SJ about that in his interview, not sure when that was.

Reactions: 14
Oh how I wish someone had recorded Nattis outburst!
Selmar's Patreon vlog is not the only evidence of Nati's unkindness. Didn't MissArtemis say that N was rude and unhelpful when she was there? She said Amaury was the only one who helped her when she needed help. Sadly, I don't think she made an official complaint about the place and it was only recorded on here. Maybe Tattlers could post comments under some of Selmar's YT vlogs, praising him for outing Natalya O's bullying so that everyone sees them, and maybe post some comments on CD vlogs saying the same. They would be deleted but Selmar may not delete all if they are under a few different vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Re: Natalia Oliverto the Lalande bully.
Remember this scene?
Many thought, myself included, that it was Marie Wiik being difficult. Now that Natalia Oliverto has been outed as the Lalande bully.
I can understand why Marie Wiik didn't want a hug from her.
Stephanie Jarvis when you see yourself in the mirror, do you see all the cracks staring back at you? Tick Tock...
View attachment 1112539
Says it all, doesn’t it?

Reactions: 9
Yay, thanks for posting that! Poor Selmar, he does seem genuinely hurt and disappointed. I thought it was very sweet how his face lit up when he started to talk about Tatyana. I think he was so upset that the woman he loves was not welcome in the place that he thought was home.

I also thought it was interesting how much he seems to DISLIKE all the money sloshing about. He seemed to want to not be a part of that commercial life and rather opt out and live in a van, helping people and not have that ideal dirtied by money... except that doesn't fit at all with his whole 'buy me a chateau' idea.
Yes, it does NOT fit. Was it Tatyanas idea ? Or did someone else encourage them ?
Don't forget, Dan wanted to buy a chateau too but withdrew quickly.
So Dan and Selmar got tarnished.

I'm asking cui bono ?

Who is profiting from tarnishing Dans and Selmars reputation?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Parking this right here
She said to me that she wanted to do a series of framed flower photos to put on the wall when she has her own house again...then she stuttered awkwardly, "I mean the apartment here". It was so weird because she was definitely covering some tracks. That apartment is going to be a gite.
TATTLERS KNEW that early doors !!!! - channel 4 were there 2 in the pandemic and both times didn't
A ) like the work
B ) it didn't "FIT' with the renovation of a chateau .....
C) it was crap

either way there was the failed lake -- again she drained with no permission and a red hall and a blue hall
and a room with wallpaper and no wood for panneling

and she didn't feature in the next series -- snorts the boyfriend possibly annoyed the producers.

soooo ... nuts apartment gerrys apartment the grand salon the marquis apt ....all in tit not good for viewing
and 18 holidays in 2 years most during the world pandemic

no accounts
no proof of payments to charities
no accountant
no chapel restorer
no architect ---
no builders
no french builders
no english builders
no dutch bulders
proof of moneys spent --- way beyond her situation on YOUtube - when you consider 15k a month on salaries
and that is all 3 channels

proof of bullying ( wonder about Tomas now )
proof of spiteful behaviour
proof of lying --- the truth to you our patrons

truly a shithole that should be on the map .....perfect place to send all those in your lives that piss you off.
wonder if the vouchers stephenie sold during the pandemic --- still work ?

eh voila
:devilish:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes, it does NOT fit. Was it Tatyanas idea ? Or did someone else encourage them ?
Don't forget, Dan wanted to buy a chateau too but withdrew quickly.
So Dan and Selmar got tarnished.

I'm asking cui bono ?

Who is profiting from tarnishing Dans and Selmars reputation?
Who is tarnishing these reputations? Fanny is behind it but true to form, keeping her hands clean. Where and how is the damage being done ? Easy - we can see it happening here with Dan tried and convicted as the villain, even though we don't know the circumstances. Thanks to his vlog, Selmar is currently enjoying a resurgence of support - not sure how long that will last. Don't you just love it when a plan comes together, Fanny!
Screenshot 2022-03-09 at 10.16.53.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It seems strange that Selmar is even contemplating going back to the heap for his tools. They must be just hand tools and can't take up much space if he has been carting them around in the van. It would save him and Tati a lot of aggro if they were just boxed up and couriered to their next place or a poste restante. The cost of the courier wouldn't be as much as the fuel costs to go out of his way surely? I know he said he wanted to take Ruby with him, but that wouldn't work out unless he had found a new permanent place to settle. From his vlog that doesn't seem as if it is happening, as he says he is going to travel around helping at various chateaus until they find a new base to run their events.

Reactions: 10
Yup..."ME, ME, ME!" sounds very much like STEPHANIE JARVIS OF CHATEAU DE LALANDE, doesn't it? Dan's been Stephanized.

View attachment 1111643

Titling his latest vlog THE REAL DAILY VLOGS sounds almost like an admission that everything he posted over the past six months was all a facade...a lie. It wasn't really about him. Now it will be.

Dan, get out of Lalande!
🧵Dan, get out of Lalande!

• Heart
  • Haha
It really don't matter why does it? DO you lay awake at night thinking about it? What matters is they are here now. Im defintly not here to judge them. You could have been a paton for $5 for one month. This is kinda like shooting the horse before the cart. No point in drilling people who already feel like bad ebough. They come here to feel better not be attacked in a long ass post by someone who wants to judge them.
This is the first time here I've read such an aggressive comment. I'm sorry, but I think you have completely missed my point. I don't know why you got the idea that what I wrote was a sort of judgement. You see, I'm a writer and I'm used to analyze and trying to understand people and situations. To me, everything matters and it helps me to understand the world. That's my daily bread. That's what a writer does. So, I'm very interested in all things Lalande and what turns around it. Especially because at the moment I'm writing something about a similar subject. And yes, I like working at night, you concentrate better. Thanks for your comment anyway.

Reactions: 15
Pretty sure they knew something was brewing with Selmar. That welcome to the family bs was Stephanie's way of giving him the middle finger🖕
Surely, also, it wasn't in SJ's brief to welcome Nati into the family; if anyone was going to do that, it should have been Amaury's parents and they didn't do that. People don't normally say that in advance of an engagement or wedding. She had no right to say anything. It was just another example of her self-importance and putting her own needs first. She is now the family spokesperson and leader. I hope A's parents told her off, but that's doubtful. She gets away with everything; she seems to be omnipotent!

TATTLERS KNEW that early doors !!!! - channel 4 were there 2 in the pandemic and both times didn't
A ) like the work
B ) it didn't "FIT' with the renovation of a chateau .....
C) it was crap

either way there was the failed lake -- again she drained with no permission and a red hall and a blue hall
and a room with wallpaper and no wood for panneling

and she didn't feature in the next series -- snorts the boyfriend possibly annoyed the producers.

soooo ... nuts apartment gerrys apartment the grand salon the marquis apt ....all in tit not good for viewing
and 18 holidays in 2 years most during the world pandemic

no accounts
no proof of payments to charities
no accountant
no chapel restorer
no architect ---
no builders
no french builders
no english builders
no dutch bulders
proof of moneys spent --- way beyond her situation on YOUtube - when you consider 15k a month on salaries
and that is all 3 channels

proof of bullying ( wonder about Tomas now )
proof of spiteful behaviour
proof of lying --- the truth to you our patrons

truly a shithole that should be on the map .....perfect place to send all those in your lives that piss you off.
wonder if the vouchers stephenie sold during the pandemic --- still work ?

eh voila
:devilish:
They now have Belgian trees and wood though..... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.