The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, and that's what's so tragic about the whole thing: the inability to see who was really after him, the root of why he feels there is a story to put out there but is afraid to do it. Stephanie Jarvis always gets away with it, always, so why even bother?
Yes, he was still under their spell, poor soul...This is what they call Stockholm syndrome.

Tomaz is the one who mentioned that, and they all were there at the same time in August 2021 ....
Oh, yes I remember Tomaz/Thomaz, he left LL too soon, he probably had an "encounter/encuentro" as well. Señora Mani (peanut) must be the reason or Madre de SJ.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yes, he was still under their spell, poor soul...This is what they call Stockholm syndrome.
I sincerely hope that Selmar heals from this. A good start would be to openly republish the video, especially now that his efforts to once again hide his accusations from the public eye have failed and the video is available to watch here. I expect a lot of newly signed up members, because lurking won't work for media files I believe. Please Selmar, you were not wrong in thinking your story deserves to be heard, you were just wrong limiting it to your patrons. I'm a strong believer in clarity's potential mitigating qualities: let's spread the word about the true colors of that Argentinian bully, but don't hold back on the why she treated you this way. If you are still unsure, ask Stephanie Jarvis, she knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
You've got half of it right: she's only powerful in her own mind. However, with the little tools she does have she time and time again manage to turn other people's lives in an absolute hell AND enjoys seeing them squirm after. Don't make the mistake of linking her lack of adultness to some form of childish innocence and please remember how long she already has survived the many storms she created herself. I hardly call that weakness.
Yes it must be, I was also wondering why the ex's took another bride instead of her, so this must be one of many reasons...I can't remember the vlog where PJ was singing about "she [SJ] the princess had 3 princes but got no wedding ring" She must had a troubled childhood plus add the genetics she inherited including the alcohol. Hope she will seek Prof mental health help, we don't wish this to anyone it's a sad troubling disease, back then it's either they confined them to be tortured or get mandatory/forced lobotomy with an ice pick or a drill. One of the UK's royal family had it[lobotomy] and one of the Kennedy's. [It's L season, we pray and hope for good things will come🙏]

I think it's a png file - so an image. Well, for me, anyway!

It occurred to me that neither Nati or Armoire is THAT into food, so could Dan be the 'food' in the life, wood and food insta?
Had the same idea when they started their channel.

Reactions: 7
Help. Why do I think Maria is the Ukrainian refugee? I thought there was a conversation between her and Fanny about living in Russia. I know she is of Cypriot and Greek heritage but something in my addled brain tells me she left the Shitoo to go to see her family in Russia or Ukraine? What am I mis-remembering?

Reactions: 4
yes indeed..i wonder why so many inhere always think all the women are pregnant .....or want to be pregnant.. 🙄 ..
Oh this drives me round the bend too. The grannies in the YT comments have always been obsessed with SJ settling down and having babies (🤣 remember when they kept trying to pair her off with MPK in the comments!).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just where was Selmar in that video? On a train, a plane or a coach or in a bunker? He looked very boxed in, on the defensive🧐....plus I wonder who twisted his arm to take it off Amaury,(slander against his beloved) Snorts doing the dirty work as before with Tatyana or a Patreon he shared with the CD. ?....And who pushed him to spill the beans? Tati to inject fresh blood into their channel ? Don't know if she'd made him rehearse it but for the first time his narrative flowed or maybe he was just 'Pissed Off from Suffolk'

Reactions: 5
Help. Why do I think Maria is the Ukrainian refugee? I thought there was a conversation between her and Fanny about living in Russia. I know she is of Cypriot and Greek heritage but something in my addled brain tells me she left the Shitoo to go to see her family in Russia or Ukraine? What am I mis-remembering?
I was under the impression she was russian. Not sure if shes Cypriot too or just one of the many Russians who have bought property there.
Having spent alot of time staying with friends in cypress I know there are loads of russian owned property there. The cypriot government had/have a scheme that basically gets you a passport for buying up property there. Russian investors make up nearly half of transactions. So there's quite a big russian community there.

Reactions: 11
Yes it must be, I was also wondering why the ex's took another bride instead of her, so this must be one of many reasons...I can't remember the vlog where PJ was singing about "she [SJ] the princess had 3 princes but got no wedding ring" She must had a troubled childhood plus add the genetics she inherited including the alcohol. Hope she will seek Prof mental health help, we don't wish this to anyone it's a sad troubling disease, back then it's either they confined them to be tortured or get mandatory/forced lobotomy with an ice pick or a drill. One of the UK's royal family had it[lobotomy] and one of the Kennedy's. [It's L season, we pray and hope for good things will come🙏]
Perhaps best you sit down Ms. CD-Lucy Ioned and rest a while as you don't sound well.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Selmar filmed the take-down in his camper van. It was sad to watch, but I don't understand why he wanted to introduce Tatti into a situation where he was so unhappy and increasingly redundant. And I feel he must bear some responsibility for the no room debacle. After all, he was meeting up for the first time with a new love interest, so why didn't he personally check out exactly which room she was allocated, and make sure on the day it was ready for her, with clean sheets and towels, and flowers and chocolates on the bedside etc.

Reactions: 14
Just where was Selmar in that video? On a train, a plane or a coach or in a bunker? He looked very boxed in, on the defensive🧐....plus I wonder who twisted his arm to take it off Amaury,(slander against his beloved) Snorts doing the dirty work as before with Tatyana or a Patreon he shared with the CD. ?....And who pushed him to spill the beans? Tati to inject fresh blood into their channel ? Don't know if she'd made him rehearse it but for the first time his narrative flowed or maybe he was just 'Pissed Off from Suffolk'
I reckon Isabel …. It’s obvious he still respects both her & SJ … & we all know Stephanie wouldn’t dirty her hands & would have been straight on the phone to dear Mummmeeeeeeeee

Reactions: 12
In his camper

Reactions: 7
Selmar looked to be in the front seat of his van. Don't think he appeared on the defensive and thought he was quite sincere and clearly feels hurt and aggrieved by the way some folks at CLL (specifically Natti) have treated them. According to Clara, Mummee likely asked him take down the video, but something tells me there's more of this story to be told.

Reactions: 23
Gosh, Selmar's stop and grab at the shiteau to pick up his tools will be even shorter than FRK's recent fly-by. Perhaps they should just leave a box of his tools out by the road so he doesn't have to even come through the gate.
Please, please, please Tatty, film the final picking up the tools encounter at the shitoo. I love me a good revenge story.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.