The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really don't matter why does it? DO you lay awake at night thinking about it? What matters is they are here now. Im defintly not here to judge them. You could have been a paton for $5 for one month. This is kinda like shooting the horse before the cart. No point in drilling people who already feel like bad ebough. They come here to feel better not be attacked in a long ass post by someone who wants to judge them.
shooting the horse before the cart ????? Ugh 😑 you might want to rephrase that @sideways

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Well if that is all true and to me it looks genuine, Natalia is a nasty piece of work. I truly hope this shitshow comes to it's end and soon. When Selmar does get there to collect his things, hopefully they've not been chucked out.
Whos gonna Chuck him Nattie?? She better grows bigger arms. I cant see Selmar going in there guns blazing.

shooting the horse before the cart ????? Ugh 😑 you might want to rephrase that @sideways

Maybe so. I will reread it tomorrow. Im ready for bed. Hope I never offended anyone. NIght guys

Reactions: 1
An Ukrainian at the derelict farmhouse, Château de Lalande, would be like that episode of Derry Girls (S01E04).
Highlights from that episode, which in turn seem so plausible at Lalande:

• Sick
Reactions: 11
It really don't matter why does it? DO you lay awake at night thinking about it? What matters is they are here now. Im defintly not here to judge them. You could have been a paton for $5 for one month. This is kinda like shooting the horse before the cart. No point in drilling people who already feel like bad ebough. They come here to feel better not be attacked in a long ass post by someone who wants to judge them.
I reread it and no. It' is bashing The Patrons. Not just the current patrons but the ones who have left and come here. They're already ashamed.
How long can we say she has no victims. She does!! who are they...The patrons. We can think they are dumber than a box of rocks but once they get here NOOOO!! Is she the scammer?? she is?
If so there have to be victims. A scammer with no victims? Really? That makes no sense. I get what you're saying but ease up. Yes if they are coming here you are shooting the horse before the cart. We need them most of all. Why is it we seem to think it's all about us who just can't sand her when they come here after being ripped off? I was a patron for 5 for one month. I don't owe you anything. Nor do they

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you Sparrowsfart - the threads are moving so quickly....

So who are these people - M Parker, Jenny Willow, Diana Elizabeth Basford, Brenda M? How many of them are real vs. fake CLL accounts set up by Fanny? It reads like Fanny and Snorty having a conversation with each other.

M Parker Hey, before we get started watching, I've had an idea kicking around in my head for months and I thought I'd present it today:
Jenny Willow @M Parker Now you've got me intrigued
M Parker what do you think of a Natie Appreciation Month?? Where those of us who want to shower her with cards and those who can afford with little gifts, and we send them throughout the month we choose?
M Parker As a thank you for all her hard work for keeping this channel sorted etc
M Parker It wouldn't be cards and gifts to open on Cadeaux, but just for her personally. Could arrive anytime throughout the month
M Parker Oh, good, I'm glad you guys like the idea! I just think she would be so surprised and touched
Diana Elizabeth Bashford @M Parker sounds like a great idea and I make cards
Brenda M @M Parker that is a fabulous idea Natie is the powerhouse behind Lalande
Fanny, snorts and nutty are like the 3 stooges. Who can’t see these suggestions are from this trio or started by one of the trio in cahoots with one of these patreons or under an assumed name. They can’t even attempt to be subtle at damage control. i can’t believe they passed up the opportunity to have smolpuppy..pi phi the porcelain fondler to bring up the nutty appreciation extravaganza to other patrons. Nutty just had tens of thousands of dollars splashed out in Venice to celebrate her. What’s next? A ticker tape parade with 3 story helium hedgehog and squirrel balloons held in Shittoo courtyard?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Well we know what she spent her money on - five star hotels, exclusive restaurants, designer clothing and her Giglio

Is it just me....of late Stephanie seems a bit more curt with Philip. Various remarks, comments.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
After much thought, Selmar, dude. I get it.

You voiced your opinion publicly twice, and then retracted. If you have trouble standing up for yourself, do it for your lady. You seem kind hearted and you never meant any harm to anyone at Lalande. Countless vlogs feature your helping hands. No one knows what really went down, but it seems a few people owe you an apology.

Tattlers can watch the video here:

Thank you so much Linus for the video, so sad what happened to Selmar and Tatiana...

Reactions: 13
Stephanie is many things, but what she isn’t is some powerful force destroying peoples lives.
You've got half of it right: she's only powerful in her own mind. However, with the little tools she does have she time and time again manage to turn other people's lives in an absolute hell AND enjoys seeing them squirm after. Don't make the mistake of linking her lack of adultness to some form of childish innocence and please remember how long she already has survived the many storms she created herself. I hardly call that weakness.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Narcs like Stephanfraudie want to appear above it all, perfect, and blameless, so she outsources her dirty work to others, so her image remains clean.
I agree with you, not that he is "spineless" he is just a very nice and kind person through and through...Whatever he said in his video was not malicious, he did it gently and with care...I believe he still affectionate with SJ and IJ

@Clara Burnett
Does she really enjoy other peoples misery who has done her no harm?
Does she enjoy mpk's fall from grace?
I'm almost afraid to say it but yes, she does. I have seen it happen before my eyes: Stephanie Jarvis actively comforting one of her entourage-idiots who was crying out of loneliness and frustration over his relationship by telling him how special he is, only to turn around, walk into the next room, grab a glass of something alcoholic and start the conversation with the partner by saying 'Oh, he had it coming. Never liked him anyway', just loud enough for the crying person to hear. She actually thrives on other peoples misery, probably because it makes her feel she doesn't have it as bad and she's privileged in her life of love and laughter.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
It was the bloody smile on her face while doing it !
Oh I do hope someone does that to her when whatever happened at the hospital comes out !
oh, now that was private :cautious:
Yep she is such a witch no need for this video at all. She was very happy to be spilling the tea. She was so hyper and repeated herself, it's not her business at all. I agree it would be amazing karma for someone to tell the truth about her hospital visit,

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I believe he still affectionate with SJ and IJ
Yes, and that's what's so tragic about the whole thing: the inability to see who was really after him, the root of why he feels there is a story to put out there but is afraid to do it. Stephanie Jarvis always gets away with it, always, so why even bother?

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Father O'Malley has been busy preparing for Lent. He has asked me to pass a message on to the faithful on Tattle.

The confessional is open to all, only when they truly repent of their grifting and obfuscation can their conscience be clear.

The Châteauverse is responsible for putting the idea that they are worthy of your hard earned cash. The viewers need to think long and hard about who is the real worthy candidate of their hard earned monies. YouTube represents the false TV idols.

Those who are truly homeless and have no money are the ones who deserve our alms. So for Lent he is asking that viewers give up the Chateau Diaries and their fellow grifters for 40 days.

Instead put the money and gifts saved into a deserving support charity for those who are coordinating help for Ukraine.

His final message is , when all is lost and we are in the midst of such desperate days then look to those who are offering help. They are the worthy and will live in Grace.

Peace ✌ out.

F.O.M
True, donate the money to those who are most needy, not to those offenders and spoiled souls at LL.

Reactions: 7
I'm almost afraid to say it but yes, she does. I have seen it happen before my eyes: Stephanie Jarvis actively comforting one of her entourage-idiots who was crying out of loneliness and frustration over his relationship by telling him how special he is, only to turn around, walk into the next room, grab a glass of something alcoholic and start the conversation with the partner by saying 'Oh, he had it coming. Never liked him anyway', just loud enough for the crying person to hear. She actually thrives on other peoples misery, probably because it makes her feel she doesn't have it as bad and she's privileged in her life of love and laughter.
Woooooow, that is loooow! I'm speechless which is very uncommon for me.

• Wow
Are we talking about Dan's new video in the next thread. It's going to be so raw! Yeah? You posting a camera above the bed?

And just to throw this in, that little clip he added from the 1st time he tried the Peaky Blinders cut says everything you need to know.
Annalise says something like, that's what you get for pressuring me into cutting your hair at 11pm after I showered. Here she is ready for bed, long day with the kiddos, showered and not looking to get hair all over her and he insists on her doing it regardless, so considerate.

New Thread name: Controlling the narrative a "master" class by a Casey Neistat wannabe and his dictator.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.