The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knowing that some of the members here were former Patreons, I want to apologize in advance if what I'm going to say may offend anyone, thas is not my intent, but this is the main question that has been puzzling me for a long time now, even before I found this forum. My question is: why on earth would anyone send their money - not to mention expensive gifts - to perfect strangers who thought it could be a great idea to buy crumbling castles or manor houses in France, but didn't have enough money to restore them or keep them? If you have the money to buy them in the first place, then you should also make sure you have the money to restore them. If not, just don't, instead of begging around. It's not a vital priority after all.
You want a castle in your life to show that you are a rich castle owner in France? Then don't rely on strangers' money. As far as I know, Patreon is a form of funding interesting projects in return for some advantages, like being part of that project, getting something that's been produced etc. But just getting back some videos where you can watch things that you can already watch on thousands of videos on YT seems silly to me. Is it because in this way the Patreons have the impression that they too own a part of those castles and this makes them feel important and gives them some form of emotion? I can't really understand. YT is brimming with milions of wonderful videos on wonderful things, like culture, literature, history, art, entertainment, movies, science, discoveries, you name it. Why should you shove your money on pretentious wannabe people you don't even know? I can understand Patreon projects where you help new talents or artists or inventors with their ideas, but this... And, if there weren't things like Patreons, or buy-me-a-coffee or the likes, we wouldn't have people like SJ and her gang, but also like many others, who, like her, lack dignity and self-respect.
I also think that it is somehow sad, if not hilarious that people have the pretence of seeing the truth, their real life, to hear them speak the truth etc. Our entire society is based on make-believe, on appearance, on lies, on fake news thanks to the mass media and virtual reality. Everything can be altered. Our entire society is based on smoke and mirrors. Why should they be the exception? If you want reality, if you want a truthful relationship with people, just get away from YT, from your smartphones and talk to real people in your family, in your neighbourhood, with your friends, at work, in shops or in the streets. That is real.

P.S. I have never been a subscriber to any of these channels. If I want to watch them, I just look for them. And I use a device that allows me to erase all the ads, so that not a penny of YT revenues goes to them.
For me it’s simple. I wanted more content so I became a Patreon. I wanted to see the shithole fixed up. I believed she cared about it and was working on it and supporting her would help make that happen. It was all a lie. She’s a beggar that doesn’t work on her home.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ll have to check back later to see if Selmar’s video has been posted. This thread is flying past!

Reactions: 9
Since we blocked all the swift transactions … from a certain continent………

it’s not like I’m buying 1000 euro toilet brushes in 9 carat gold 😳

just sayin 😈
Goes over Quartermaster accounts with a fine toothbrush!

👿

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here you are selmar - Nutti on camera been a right witch
Your welcome 🙏

Watch from 5: 10 seconds
😈

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
This was my problem with the separation and the minute I saw of today's vlog. It just sits uncomfortably with me.
It would have been more understandable to say he was taking a break and restarting the channel at a later date.

I must be old fashioned in my view that family life should remain private.

And moving forwards, Selmar really has got the boot in for Natti. It will be interesting to see how this plays out given they all sung a different tune previously. Damage limitation will be ongoing.
Steph must get exhausted micro managing them all- she will need a long lie down or another holiday.
If I was Selmar I would google if Argentina is known to do Vodoo.... Just saying.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
If that is the case..... Selmar get your tools and then put the Vid up again !
Ah, I just realised why Dan changed all the locks and made sure they worked. Once anyone could walk in and now Selmar will have to find the front door, knock and try and get his stuff.
Amaury, will also have locked up the old tool room as well.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Ah, I just realised why Dan changed all the locks and made sure they worked. Once anyone could walk in and now Selmar will have to find the front door, knock and try and get his stuff.
I dont think Selmar would steal anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Friends, with tools he meant his tango shoes....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Call me sensitive but with your style of recap here, and to give credit to you it's very thorough, it feels almost like an essay or bullet points for a dissertation. It feels like you are taking credit for all of the sleuthing these wonderful Targets have already done. So it's repetitive. I don't understand.
*Tartlets*

Reactions: 4
It’s going to be interesting that’s certain. I always felt that the apartments were really for gites rentals but shady SJ wants to keep her patrons from that realization because in fact they are paying for them, as apose to renovations
I second that emotion.
I think her master plan is, and it's not dumb, gite the place out, charge €2300 a pop per week, leave Amaury in charge, and buy a palazzo in Venice. Dan mentioned something about fitting a swimming pool this week and I don't think it's at chateau Price. @Le Comte has always said the only way you can make money on those places is as gites, and to do that you need a pool.
So that's what's happening. SJ has written her ticket out. As it stands, the reno is saved for Channel 4, and that is her entree to mainstream media. That's all the whole Potemkin village chateau is now, auditioning for MSM.

Chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis, employer and sexual harasser of illegally employed volunteers, of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Ruby has just forwarded another e mail:
To Natti
From Fanny 8/3/2022
Selmar has taken his vlog down in exchange for his tools. To save you any embarrassment, I have asked Selmar to pick up his tools which Philip will leave by the bins outside the gates. I have asked him to call on Tuesday as the bin men come on Monday. Ask Philip to make sure the tools are out by Sunday evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s got yo be my browser, I use one that blocks all tracking, cookies, etc and where the report/delete etc should be is empty.
Having been a VIP under @Marty McFly 9 and now starting over, I can tell you that you don't get it for a while! Lady Rosalie also does not have a report button and we are on the same level right now at Member ... you will be rewarded with the "report" button as you climb the # of posts ladder ... I just don't remember at what rung you get it!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.