The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you think of his latest FRESH START video? Reminiscent of MPK's, just chipper--a more Stephanized version? As we know, SJ tries to sound giddy and jolly, even when announcing bad news like Matt's divorce or the D&A split. This makes me DISLIKE Stephanie Jarvis of Chateau de Lalande and Chateau Diaries all the more! That hag has Dan under her spell, and I'm not even (never have been) a Danfender!

I do hope Dan will snap out of Stephanie's spell. His channel can soar to greater heights if he does.
Dan certainly seemed to address all the Tattler points raised yesterday…being transparent, working on the house, family life…even recording this video from his studio, not the Lalande farmhouse

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I was just playing 'dan the man' bingo with myself. You down a shot everytime he says 'cinematography' or 'drone', every time he switches to a side angle of himself etc...
Just as well you didn;t chose "ME" or you would be in A&E having your stomach pumped

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Really? Maybe he thinks his tools will be sent to Emmaus if SJ finds out about the video. Maybe she has already and he's on speed dial... text alert... Tools held hostage until you remove vlog.
If that is the case..... Selmar get your tools and then put the Vid up again !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
BE02A461-875A-4080-B037-245B5505ED8B.jpeg

I know Annmarie gave up beer for Lent but after this week of Kaboom, Kaboom I might just buy him a round, with the money SJ gives me after Patrons pay her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Analiese moved on, don't worry about her. Women like her stand by her man but once they are decided don't look back. Haven't you seen her look? She is done.
Maybe we watched a different video? I saw her sit and have coffee with him when he asked. Go home and laugh while cutting his hair. She doesn't seem like someone who has moved on to me. She seems like someone going along with his plan. I hope it works out for her.

Reactions: 6
I am not planning on dying yet :p i have been a bit too busy lately, and i wasnt carefull enough clearly..so i guess i had it coming.. Its not too bad..just every muscle in my body hurts...dont know how to walk, to sit or even sleep...headeache and very tired..i guess it will pass..its a good excuse to rest...i dont have a choice......there are worse things in the world going on right now..and my phone is keeping quiet...;)
Get one of those finger blood oxygen monitor things and keep an eye on it. Should be 96% or better.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think anyone at the SHITTO will be sleeping well tonight.
I just hope for PhiPhi’s sake Nutti has not taken to the crystal cabinet - grab, toss, shatter as a form of therapy. God forbid the china, they must have a good smash factor too.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe we watched a different video? I saw her sit and have coffee with him when he asked. Go home and laugh while cutting his hair. She doesn't seem like someone who has moved on to me. She seems like someone going along with his plan. I hope it works out for her.
I saw her annoyed for being asked. I saw her bring her own cup of coffee which she probably made herself. I saw her being poked in the eye and thinking "what a waste of time and now I even almost lost my eye. I should learn to say no"
I saw her looking like a tired hairdresser with the last customer when she put the Cape around him.
Dan tricked her into laughing because he made her cut his hair because this is her happy place. And I believe she lost already a bit of weight... Case closed

Reactions: 10
The same can be said about any member of the chateau crew. We don't know what kind of relation S and P have, we judge from the few minutes in a vlog they chose to share. We don't know what's exactly with Michael but we speculate from the input we get from his videos. Don't see a difference here, we judge from the few minutes we see when they chose to share...
I totally agree with you.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think anyone at the SHITTO will be sleeping well tonight.
I just hope for PhiPhi’s sake Nutti has not taken to the crystal cabinet - grab, toss, shatter as a form of therapy. God forbid the china, they must have a good smash factor too.
Metherdick hold back on shipping that willow - it’ll be a red rag to a bull for our evil Nutty

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What I took away from Selmar's video.
He and Nati had a hard time communicating. He didn't understand her *English*
He didn't like her tone when she talked to him
He wasn't in it for the money, he loves helping people
Always tension at Lalande
He likes to be asked nicely
Saw money coming in and wanted his part
Tati had a room worked out with SJ (I think he said for 3 months? Nati said no (not sure why she couldn't shack up with him in his van - also makes me wonder if Dan took her room - just a sidebar from me)
Philip came and rescued them - gave her a room
Nati told him "I hope to never see you again"
She attacked Tati in the kitchen with witnesses (story told by French Maid)
Nati got a warning.

Ridiculous to make that video and then delete it - ugh! These people - are there any grown ups at this place at all? What human the age of Selmar would settle for all of this!! So immature.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.