The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1111130

Bubble Girl has more to say...

maaikrophone

At the beginning of this year I decided to take part in a Singing Challenge. Every week we get a short 16 bar cut from 2 songs to choose from, each with its own theme.

Last weeks theme was Broadway Belt. Boy.. I did NOT feel ready to do that.
Singing after (Long) Covid is a challenge in itself to be honest.
But I'm so so glad that my voice is slowly coming back and I'm finding a way to sing again.

I'm so grateful for my lungs working in overdrive. 50% capacity and they managed to kick covids ass + still allow me to be able to sing.

Would I normally have shared this? Nope. No way. Absolutely not.
I rarely share things because I'm a huge perfectionist. I'd rather not share than share something I think is terrible.

But while I was fighting covid I realised how grateful I am. Grateful to sing whenever I can and to practice my craft, even if its alone by myself while hiding from the scary covid world. Im so proud to be an artist.

I promised myself to start sharing more, even when it's not perfect. Or when it's far from perfect.. when my colleagues might hear it and think 'oof if only she used this or that technique'...

I havent been able to perform for people but i realised i still can! So i will be posting more from now on.

I have spent 2 years locked away. Covid is still terrifiyng me. But I will no longer hide a part of me because a little voice in my head tells me so.

So this song is dedicated to music. And to my body working so damm hard. It all fades away, but you!
1d
She's certainly full of herself...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Really? Maybe he thinks his tools will be sent to Emmaus if SJ finds out about the video. Maybe she has already and he's on speed dial... text alert... Tools held hostage until you remove vlog.
Remember the big clear out of the workshop to help Amaury set up his tools? What are the odds one of those plastic bags or boxes contained some old tools belonging to someone who used to volunteer at Lalande.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Agreed - which is exactly why we don't need it spreading here.

Don't you know he's a star! He'll be demanding white orchids and only blue M&Ms in his dressing room before long.
Isn’t he allergic to the blue ones!? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Off topic for a moment, but a "how Tattle Life works" bit of house keeping, if you don't mind helping me, so that newer people don't have to ask over and over!

At what level of post numbers can you see the "report" button? and the "edit" button in wiki?

New Members are those with 1-19 posts -
Members are 20-99 posts
The 2 above don't see the "report" button, or have access to edit wiki
------
Can someone who is at one of the following 3 levels tell me if you have access to the "report" button and to the "edit" area of wiki?
Active Members are 100-249 posts @Gibbson ?
Well-Known Members are 250-499 posts @Fennelbug ?
Chatty Members are 500-1000 posts @OhIDontKnow... ?
-------
VIP has
VIP have 1001 plus posts - has the "report" button and access to edit wiki

I'll put this info in wiki too ... as it has become an FAQ ....
I have report button- never noticed when it appeared though

Reactions: 5
After much thought, Selmar, dude. I get it.

You voiced your opinion publicly twice, and then retracted. If you have trouble standing up for yourself, do it for your lady. You seem kind hearted and you never meant any harm to anyone at Lalande. Countless vlogs feature your helping hands. No one knows what really went down, but it seems a few people owe you an apology.

Tattlers can watch the video here:

Wow that is the most fluent and coherent I've ever heard Selmar. He was speaking from the heart.

Thank you Linus for saving it for us all to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Anyone ready jump to Annalise's defence or is it ok for her to continue to feed at the Lalande trough? Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with it but what's sauce for the goose and all that.
I just want Fanny to pay Annalise the correct $$$ amount for a cut and color by a true professional. And yes, housecalls cost extra Cha-ching!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Gives me a different perspective of Selmar now. He seems really gentle. I just wish he could actually edit a video. It's fairly obvious SJ is behind it all. What a narc.
Curious as to whether the Natti problems were occurring at the same time the rumors about Selmar's temper started🤔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Selmar’s video got deleted before I could watch. Did anyone mirror it? These threads are flying by and I can’t see if anyone reposted it.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 1112060
SJ I plugged the phone in like you asked but it won’t stop ringing. Cara is on line 1, said Natti would not let her be naked in the moat. Josie, line 2, said Natti still has not sent back her favorite apron. I have a message from the chapel restorer but it’s written in Spanish. . .call me ASAP!
View attachment 1112069
Yes, I know you are under a lot of stress. First the fraud accusations, one eyed Mummy, Potty bought the jungle land and will build a home for Ruth not you, yes I wanted Ian, Ian and Ian to finish their jobs for free too darling but they deserve payment. What, get out, why? My love I’m leaving for a week I thought I could rub you with my toe socks tonight.
View attachment 1112074
I only gave Tatti a room because she didn’t want to sleep with Sillymar, she said he needed a wash. WE have all these bedrooms, I thought I was being nice. Now SJ said Tatti didn’t deserve a bed so I don’t deserve a bed. I guess I’ll sleep in pigeon staircase so I am close to SJ where I can at least still smell her, that’s not creepy right?
These really need to be made into a book and sent to Phillip in a gift grab! Love your work Patriciarella :love:💗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She's certainly full of herself...
Two years locked away except for that week in the summer with Snorty and his parents at the Chateau and the three weeks over Christmas when she contracted covid at the Chateau from Snorty’s girlfriend’s entourage -So ....... um.....yeah.

These really need to be made into a book and sent to Phillip in a gift grab! Love your work Patriciarella :love:💗
Me as well- Brilliant🤣❤

Reactions: 14
Seems very likely she will be addressing this tomorrow, yes. I think she practising the word "unfortunate" today in front of the mirror, checking the angles of where the smoke needs to be.
I can’t see the Selmar vlog. It appears to have been removed!

Reactions: 1
Two years locked away except for that week in the summer with Snorty and his parents at the Chateau and the three weeks over Christmas when she contracted covid at the Chateau from Snorty’s girlfriend’s entourage -So ....... um.....yeah.

Me as well- Brilliant🤣❤
Isn't Ms. Broadway gal after Natti's job?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Annalise - please. Shoulder’s back, head up. Scissors and hair dye under lock and key. DO NOT, I beg, placate Stephanie and do her hair. Draw the line in the sand. Don’t be her slave. She can hop over to London and get that done. Grab your ego girl. And by the way, this will end well for you - even though it might not seem like it now. But please - don’t go in the kitchen door like servant girl for root touch ups.
In other news - I took one look at Natti’s mother and saw from whence she came. Tough Nutti didn’t fall too far from tree. Poor Cuz. If I was his mother, I’d drop my filter and tell him to run, drop the paneling project. But alas, may be too late. . . .
Still thinking the “welcome to family” was not so much a Mafia term as it was a acknowledgement of what’s to come 7 months from now. . . . .
Selmar - your Patron video, posted here - bravo. Good for you to have the guts to tell what came down. You were a charming character during COVID lockdown. We all watched. Now, listen up - if you really want to go for the jugular with Stephanie, as a thank you. . . .please note, if you did not sign an image release - you’ve got her over a barrel . . . .(similar to PhiPhi and all others). Stephanie must ask your permission to use your image. . . .but she also must have a signature release stating use, and stating that she’ll be making money off the content which contains your image. And if she doesn’t have that document on file, documenting your appearances. . . .you can have those yanked from the air, and you can ask for her financials, and you can ask for compensation. And a good attorney would love this, taking on your case at no cost, splitting the profit. Not that you are into tossing grenades, but. . . .
Well said
I wonder if Selmar posted a message to his patrons about removing it since they would have received an email notification of the video? To delete and say nothing would be confusing.
Oh but poor Selmar is the epithome of confusion.

Reactions: 8
Nobody asked, but here is my take on Selmar. It is a shame he and Tatty left the chateau. After Natti's spectacularly bad behaviour, inducing a warning, they left. This allowed Amaury and Natalia to develop a relationship and we have to put up with it. What would have been better was for them to hold their ground. To allow the scheming and the bitching and the shouting. Because then Natti would have revealed herself to be such a witch, that Amaury would not have fallen for her (unless he likes that sort of thing), and she would have disgraced herself to all within the chateau walls. Stalking out just gets rid of the issue but leaves you with lasting hurt. Much better to have let her show herself up. The problem is, that, just like with Frank and Ivo, if you threaten you will leave unless the perpetrator is forced to, you will be the one compelled to leave. SJ's method of mediation does not work for the mediated unless both sides sincerely want to issue resolved not solved. They must want to sincerely move forward together. SJ does not want the wronged to leave, she wants the most valuable one not to. Every time.
Oh how I wish someone had recorded Nattis outburst!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was thinking that also. Her actions rarely match her words and representations. I thought Fanny said that so she would appear to be good friends with both Annalise and Dan so no one would think she encouraged their difficulties and Fanny, despite her tit stirring, comes out unscathed, as usual.
So narc like behavior. “I would love to be her friend and not take sides and have her come to the castle and cut and color my hair, but she said no. I tried, you all know I did everything I could.” 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.