The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that the drama has been intense today, not only at the Shitoo but also in this thread. However I am getting fed up with people suddenly popping up and demanding to know what’s happened because they can’t be bothered to read all of today’s posts. Phew glad to have got that off my chest ! :devilish:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Off topic for a moment, but a "how Tattle Life works" bit of house keeping, if you don't mind helping me, so that newer people don't have to ask over and over!

At what level of post numbers can you see the "report" button? and the "edit" button in wiki?

New Members are those with 1-19 posts -
Members are 20-99 posts
The 2 above don't see the "report" button, or have access to edit wiki
------
Can someone who is at one of the following 3 levels tell me if you have access to the "report" button and to the "edit" area of wiki?
Active Members are 100-249 posts @Gibbson ?
Well-Known Members are 250-499 posts @Fennelbug ?
Chatty Members are 500-1000 posts @OhIDontKnow... ?
-------
VIP has
VIP have 1001 plus posts - has the "report" button and access to edit wiki

I'll put this info in wiki too ... as it has become an FAQ ....
I can edit the wiki and have the report button

• Heart
Reactions: 8
True, he still can't bring himself to face the harsh truth. Nat would have never said or done anything without SJ and IJ approval. So, if I understood well, he was willing to help and work for a small sum or even for free, because he is indeed a sweet person, probably thinking that the two hags were broke and needy as they told everybody. But, as soon as he saw what huge amount of money was coming in and the work he was required to do was always increasing, he felt he should ask for an increase. And rightly so! What he didn't know is that no narc would allow that. They feel entitled to decide for other people lives and how to exploit them. So probably SJ arranged for Natty to do the dirty job and make their stay impossible. Otherwise SJ would have told her off and set things right. She didn't, so she is the instigator. End of the story. Selmar looks to me to be an innocent soul and he was obviously very affectionate to SJ and her black soul of a mother, so it must be quite painful for him. I think that at the moment he's still in denial. But at least he's been brave enough to tell the truth.
Narcs like Stephanfraudie want to appear above it all, perfect, and blameless, so she outsources her dirty work to others, so her image remains clean.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@Linus thankyou so much for posting.

Well that explains how Maria got to go to Versailles - that had me stumped for a while.
Other things make a bit more sense now - like Selmar changing to eating his meal seperately in his camper as he prefered to eat later or have it in morning or something. I did think it was time for him to move on - the responsibility lay with Stephanie Jarvis to do it kindly, firmly and with gratitude.

Didn't SJ do a vlog on how they manage conflict at the chateau?
I can appreciate the challenge of speaking in english between Nati and Selmar. However they could have used google translate - real time voice and text to ensure smooth understanding. I've used it in business for sometime - builds a connection with people through effort and often laughter. Yelling doesn't make you understood any more clearly.

Well as Maya Angelou says "when someone shows you who they are the first time, believe them".

• Heart
Reactions: 40
never one to miss an opportunity Stephanoligy would have shoved it in front of Dan going save Nutti

deflect deflect deflect

the accountant is not sick - or delayed - or filing nada 👎
They simply don’t exist

and Stephanie Jarvis con artist knows it …. To bad the french government will be closing her association .

for non filing … 3 more days and it’s struck off

let’s see if she can file now …

im in no doubt selmar sent his little video to Stephanie in honour of their past friendship….

glad we’re Tattlers and can see thru the lies 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
😈
I think Stephanfraudie tried to put an end to questions about the accounts with her statement that she wouldn’t talk about them until they were ready. Ît buys her a few more weeks and tens of thousands of dollars more in her pocket before she has to start manufacturing excuses again.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
she may have been welcomed into the family …… BEFORE SELMARS VIDEO EVIDENCE OF BULLYING! Now what does Madame x do ?
Pretty sure they knew something was brewing with Selmar. That welcome to the family bs was Stephanie's way of giving him the middle finger🖕

• Sad
Reactions: 22
@Linus Thank you for capturing and sharing. He did a great job explaining himself and the situation. Is his distaste for the money because it wasn't earned with honesty and integrity?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Off topic for a moment, but a "how Tattle Life works" bit of house keeping, if you don't mind helping me, so that newer people don't have to ask over and over!

At what level of post numbers can you see the "report" button? and the "edit" button in wiki?

New Members are those with 1-19 posts -
Members are 20-99 posts
The 2 above don't see the "report" button, or have access to edit wiki
------
Can someone who is at one of the following 3 levels tell me if you have access to the "report" button and to the "edit" area of wiki?
Active Members are 100-249 posts @Gibbson ?
Well-Known Members are 250-499 posts @Fennelbug ?
Chatty Members are 500-1000 posts @OhIDontKnow... ?
-------
VIP has
VIP have 1001 plus posts - has the "report" button and access to edit wiki

Going back to my newbie days... you see the report button when you become Active Member:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm at 339 and have the report button and can edit wiki (although I would never try, lol - I'm sure I would mess it up - it has gotten way too big, IMO)
I remember around 100 seeing the report button (I think). Sorry, not much help

Reactions: 6
I'm fascinated to see what will become of Natalia. I think we all better buckle in for some serious deflection in the next few days, followed by Natalia's tit hitting the proverbial fan. Can't wait to see her sink her claws into Amaury to try and save her. He won't - he's invested too much time and money into Stephanie.

Also adore that Selmar and Tatiana came to us first in the guise of Swedish Scullery Maid? Finnish Footman? Swiss Sous Chef? French Maid? and after they got chased away by the BS hunting unit of the Tarlet Police Force, the pair changed tactics and came clean on camera - should have been the way to begin with. Oh so juicy though. I wonder what prompted the deletion of Selmar's comment - did Stephanie Jarvis intervene again?

Only initiating them....
I don’t think Anne Marie is into navigating conflict. He could allow Stephanfraudie to let Ñutty go and that will be the end of the relationship without him actually having to end it. Just a thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thanks for your explanation. Yes, probably many saw them as poor needy people:ROFLMAO:
Absolutely at the beginning Fanny portrayed the situation as them being ‘poor’ and ‘poor me’ - the old jag, a broken down 10 year old car, making her own drapes, a barren garden and destitute green house, numerous unusable barns and attic filled with junk because poor Mummy and me aren’t physically able to move and it’s all too much to handle since Daddy died, couldn’t afford a plane ticket to visit Mummee in S/A, silly me was duped into draining the lake, living all alone here most of the time since Daddy died, fountain doesn’t work, only get by with the help of volunteers.....and more false narratives, all gave the impression she was a damsel in distress who needed help and a girl with a dream who needed money.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
😝😝😝 you just HAD to shoot yer load …,,🐒🐵🙊🙉🙈

is this how you spend your evening at Begamania?
You honestly think I'm on of the ditsy twats that's from LaLande? Ta mate! Best laugh I've had in a while! I'm happy to prove I'm not. Just as long as you'll do the same. Fair is fair, afterall.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.