Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Why Clara? Fanny has welcomed her into the family. Cuz cannot seem to get enough of her. As long as she does not get too big for her two left boots and challenge Fanny, she seems to have them both cemented under the table. What Amaury sees in her is a mystery to me but unless he wants rid of her, I cannot see how she will be out.
I did not say she will be out soon, I said her days are numbered. It is yet another well kept secret finding its way into daylight and it does not make it any easier for her to keep the charade of being a nice girl believable. She clearly is not and now that that cat is out of the bag it will start top hinder her with all she's supposed to be doing. Sure, as long as she's cuz' lover she might think she's safe but she must realize by now that when it comes to being part of Stephanie Jarvis' entourage, nobody is irreplaceable. The two girls that took over when she was playing it up in Argentina in January already proved there isn't much of any skill needed. As soon as somebody better comes along, Nutty can go pack her bags. And the same goes for all in that bedlam, nobody is safe forever there.

I was under the impression that it was posted on his patron account first and one of the clever clogs posted it on tattle
This story was published weeks ago on Tattle and by repeating it to his patrons Selmar basically outed himself as @FrenchMaid

• Wow
Reactions: 30

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I believe he still affectionate with SJ and IJ
Yes, and that's what's so tragic about the whole thing: the inability to see who was really after him, the root of why he feels there is a story to put out there but is afraid to do it. Stephanie Jarvis always gets away with it, always, so why even bother?

• Sad

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Well, Sadie’s horses have threadworm. They got it from living in a hot, humid climate before coming to Begmania. Maybe that’s why Michael disappeared? He got threadworm after spending so much time in Spain? No worries…Nothing a healthy dose of Ivermectin won’t cure! 😄

• Haha
  • Sick

Jules100

VIP Member
New thread 🧵 name suggestion:
-“Dan gets divorced, Natalia’s a bully, WhereTF are the financials?”

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Jeeves

VIP Member
The man dedicated a vlog episode to the broken wing mirror of his ugly clapped out green van. As if the endless damn drone shots of the green van on French backroads wasn't enough. It's a wing mirror ffs. In the entirety of France, in the entire beauty and history of France, he chose a broken wing mirror to vlog about. On a scale of one to genius, that scores a minus 10. It'd be more fun to watch me clean under my fingernails.
We have always been proud that we kept receipts for our claims. We can start by calling out these posts when it is clear that there is nothing to back them up and get back to looking at fact rather than the lies these people are peddling here.
We all like/ dislike the various characters, that's fine. We must stop the spread of deliberate untruths. Some of these posts are libellous.

• Heart

CountessPompidoo

VIP Member
kaboooooom 💣 💣 💣

And a ‘ warning’ that SJ said to Nasty Natti 🤔 as in ‘Natti I know I said get rid of them, but seriously love, be a bit nicer next time’. Poor Selmar, you fell for that so called chat across the table.

sad thing is Selmar puts the blame squarely at Nasty Natti’s feet, but surely he must know by now, she’s SJ’s Rottweiler, doing her dirty work and promoting the charade of a happy shitoooo 🙄

in any event, good on Selmar for getting that put in the open.
Over to you Stefaneeeeeeeeee or should I say Nataleeeeeeeee 🤔

• Heart

MsMuir

Chatty Member
Gives me a different perspective of Selmar now. He seems really gentle. I just wish he could actually edit a video. It's fairly obvious SJ is behind it all. What a narc.
Curious as to whether the Natti problems were occurring at the same time the rumors about Selmar's temper started🤔

• Heart
  • Wow

WMGL

VIP Member
SHAME on me for even having these thoughts . . . but this can't possibly be a stunt by Dan right? The views on his video yesterday are already up at 40k and his patreon is up. Then today they are laughing and having fun together. This just feels so weird to me.
Yes, this is hard to believe, and buy into. When Annelise drove up, she didn't look too happy when she opened the car door, but I think he had the camera in her face when he offered a coffee, and what was she to do but acquiesce and try to be pleasant. This is a lovely woman, who said on video, that he was the love of her life,(to FRK). This makes me so very sad for her at this time in her life. What a strong woman, and I wish her all the strength in the world to forge ahead to a much happier, love filled, life. Good things come to good people, and she is the best.

• Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Let's see how long this stays up...

Vino

30 minutes ago
Selmar has told the YT world what Natty/SJ did to him and Tatyana; it's pretty bad....see it on tattler site, plus patreon.

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
after my car accident, Fanny's way of showing compassion was to drop off a candle and some bath salts and then run off to dinner. Can you imagine her doing that to a war refuge? Vetted by Nutty? What the hell does that mean? Hosts don't "vet" refugees. The agency "vets" the host. And there's no way Fanny is going to go through a legitimate agency. It sounds like someone from Ukraine has asked to come there as a volunteer, which means there will be no oversight and Fanny can use that person as unpaid labor. It looks like borscht and deruni are on the menu. I wish there was a way to warn this person to stay away.
And the candle and bath salts were likely gifted to Stephanfraudie thru her Unwrapped channel. Regifting at its finest. Didn’t cost her a penny and she thinks she looks like a saint.

• Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
May be the hair cut filmed is stock footage Dan had when they were not split up. When Dan approached the car Annalise had daggers in her eyes. She graciously accepted the coffee but it didn't seem like either was comfortable with each other and the interaction was between Annalise or Dan on the child, not each other.
I agree…they definitely didn’t appear to be overly friendly when sitting at the table. And Annalise really didn’t look too excited in the car about having coffee…but, I commend her for making the effort to be civil. It’s got to be so hard for all this to “play out” on camera. But, then again, that’s their choice.

• Heart

MadameChat

VIP Member
Well crap.
I like the posts that I like. 😳😬
I too am not tech savvy or good at detecting flying monkeys. Even when you guys talk in "code" about who it is or "obvious" to many who they are, I can't figure it out...until YEP! their posting stops.
I am just sad about the relationship of the hour going south as I had high hopes for them and was picking up on Dan ( who I really enjoyed back in the day) getting too full of himself....
And my ESPN alarm was buzzing off the charts that things were going downhill....
So.
MY disappointment with Dan is that it IS obvious that some of his failure in the relationship was caving into the LIE that is "Stephany Jarvis."
There cannot be a doubt in anyone's mind that HER shitty influence supported the dissolution of Dan's relationship with Annalise.
So. Again. I will agree when someone on here that says Dan is a starry- eyed follower now of the misfits and their Love, Life and Laughter.
We surely do not know what goes on behind closed doors. But having lived as long as I have , it is staring us straight in the face that his association with that dump did not HELP his family life....and HE fell for it.
I couldn't be more disappointed if he was my own kid.
As I tell my boys....close one door before you open another. And I am not talking about just affairs.
I am talking about Fanny helping to facilitate the end by offering Dan a place to escape and him taking it.
Rent a room, kid, instead of spending money on yourself trying to fit in with that group that buys, buys, buys...but with OTHERS' money.
It does take two to make a relationship end.
I am just disgusted with Dan's filming HIS version and trying to control the narrative to save face.
Keep it private??
Quit talking and speculating on it?
Then THEY should have addressed it quietly months ago, together on their Patreon.... Stopped their channel and he could have been living quietly up SJ's ass out in the open since last October. And getting the big bucks( yeah right) from his glorious employer, Fanny!
And maybe for us naive Tattlers..send us a smoke signal for those trying to deflect.
I have been called horrible names in the past by some for making innocent comments on my part on here, so I try to not to voice anything much anymore.... And now I am getting schooled in what I can like or not.

All I know is that I don't like, SJ, Snorts, Nutty, Dana, Potty, or Dan's bad choices.

And I do know that I like Pie!
I loved what you had to say, it’s tiresome to be called out as a newbie or a flying monkey for expressing an opinion that others might not agree with, I wish I could have used liked and smile emoji on your post but the best I can do is ❤

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
thanks everyone,I am reeling at the minute, but I keep telling myself everything that is happening is taking me to where I want to go. Even if its been horrible, I did hold my ground though, but they hugely ganged up on me. Its really left me pondering on the state of the world and how it has come to this where we are not allowed to have a different opinion than the main narrative, obviously we are seeing it everywhere not just CD patreon account. What shocks me also is how they can be so horrified at my suggestion of feeling duped and i was really polite , but they still attacked like a pack of dogs it was actually quite weird. I would paste it all here but i've closed everything down and frankly I never want to go back , the only thing that bugs me is they think they have won and that makes me mad 😠 it reminded me of girls bullying at school do you remember that, I do. And finally I have been hoovering frantically my house with the song "i am going to wash that bunch right out of my hair". I feel psychically attacked need to sweep my house and get rid of it all. I was thinking that if SJ was genuine as she portrays she would gave called her pack dogs off me and said we are all entitled to our opinion. But no I bet she is gloating. Its all so sad. What has the world come to?
So sorry for what you had to endure and I completely recognize that feeling of needing to literally wash the dirt of you. Evil that is perfectly disguised as good has a tendency to do that to you, as it makes you wonder how you could have fallen for it before. Trust me, you are not the only one!

• Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
She will try to get him to go with her for sure, but I doubt he will. He's pretty happy with the way things are going for him and doesn't need her drama to ruin these opportunities. I could be wrong, but it seems to me they are not in that part of the relationship just yet, where one could demand things from the other... It will probably depend on how Stephanie Jarvis will handle the whole thing and we know she's not great in navigating conflicts.
Cue a pregnancy for a little bit of leverage!

• Haha
  • Wow

juniperroad

Chatty Member
Dan.JPG

We are going to see the down and dirty *raw* side of Dan. He's going on trips, he will be visiting family, working and enjoying lazy days with friends. He's digging himself an even bigger hole. Annalise - I wish you all the best. I feel like you are going to need it.

• Wow
  • Sick

Gibbson

After much thought, Selmar, dude. I get it.

You voiced your opinion publicly twice, and then retracted. If you have trouble standing up for yourself, do it for your lady. You seem kind hearted and you never meant any harm to anyone at Lalande. Countless vlogs feature your helping hands. No one knows what really went down, but it seems a few people owe you an apology.

Tattlers can watch the video here:

Well said @Linus he does have trouble standing up for himself and it was obvious when watching this back how nervous he was.
I don't think there is any harm in him, but would exercise caution against future endeavours. He doesn't have the stomach for any confrontation so goodness knows how he would handle himself if anyone complained about the events in offer at Shitoos.

The Patron/YouTube confessional box, is definitely getting well used this week.

• Heart

Rory

VIP Member
Why didn’t Dan stay with his grandfather? Not good enough for him? Too small? Too cold?

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Even if Annelise was happy to have coffee with him (I don't think so). No one wants to have coffee in that kitchen with anyone walking in and out at any second. No privacy at all. You would feel like a monkey at the zoo with other lalanders looking at you. If he wanted to have a coffee with her, he should have gone to their house without prying eyes and ears. I would also say no cameras.
He didn’t want to have a coffee in a neutral location because then he and Annalise would be on equal footing.Forcing her to have coffee at the Shittoo, his current home/territory puts Annalise in an uncomfortable environment and he is in control and it is easier to manipulate her or cause her stress and worry.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Parking this right here
She said to me that she wanted to do a series of framed flower photos to put on the wall when she has her own house again...then she stuttered awkwardly, "I mean the apartment here". It was so weird because she was definitely covering some tracks. That apartment is going to be a gite.
TATTLERS KNEW that early doors !!!! - channel 4 were there 2 in the pandemic and both times didn't
A ) like the work
B ) it didn't "FIT' with the renovation of a chateau .....
C) it was crap

either way there was the failed lake -- again she drained with no permission and a red hall and a blue hall
and a room with wallpaper and no wood for panneling

and she didn't feature in the next series -- snorts the boyfriend possibly annoyed the producers.

soooo ... nuts apartment gerrys apartment the grand salon the marquis apt ....all in shit not good for viewing
and 18 holidays in 2 years most during the world pandemic

no accounts
no proof of payments to charities
no accountant
no chapel restorer
no architect ---
no builders
no french builders
no english builders
no dutch bulders
proof of moneys spent --- way beyond her situation on YOUtube - when you consider 15k a month on salaries
and that is all 3 channels

proof of bullying ( wonder about Tomas now )
proof of spiteful behaviour
proof of lying --- the truth to you our patrons

truly a shithole that should be on the map .....perfect place to send all those in your lives that piss you off.
wonder if the vouchers stephenie sold during the pandemic --- still work ?

eh voila
:devilish:

• Heart
Reactions: 29