The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s not already on her way out, and if SJ wants to keep her, SJ will have to mount a full blown offensive to paint Nutty as a saint. The thing is, SJ needs someone like Nutty to do her dirty work. That way SJ avoids uncomfortable confrontations and keeps her hands clean. If Nutty goes, either SJ has to do the dirty work herself or find someone else. The hardest part of being a boss is dealing with uncomfortable situations, sometimes delivering bad news, or dealing with a delicate issue. SJ hates doing that…I’ll bet she tries hard to salvage Nutty. It may not work…the damage is severe…but I bet she’ll try. And if Nutty does go, yes, I fully believe she’ll take down as many as she can on her way out the door.
There was talk on this week’s (believe it was a live chat) from fans who want to hold a ‘Natti Appreciation Month’ - to thank her for all the good things she does and sending her gifts. I did think WTF, but now wonder if these comments were from SJ mounting a defense on Natti’s behalf. I've tried to find the comments and wondering if anyone else has them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Absolutely at the beginning Fanny portrayed the situation as them being ‘poor’ and ‘poor me’ - the old jag, a broken down 10 year old car, making her own drapes, a barren garden and destitute green house, numerous unusable barns and attic filled with junk because poor Mummy and me aren’t physically able to move and it’s all too much to handle since Daddy died, couldn’t afford a plane ticket to visit Mummee in S/A, silly me was duped into draining the lake, living all alone here most of the time since Daddy died, fountain doesn’t work, only get by with the help of volunteers.....and more false narratives, all gave the impression she was a damsel in distress who needed help and a girl with a dream who needed money.
Exactly. A masterpiece of a narrative. BUT, didn't anyone question in the first place how they got as far as to own a chateau? Usually poor people don't. And they could have sold it anyway. According to my experience, con artists's prays are usually either naive, simple people, or greedy people who think they can get some benefits or advantage from them, and instead end up conned.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Curious as to whether the Natti problems were occurring at the same time the rumors about Selmar's temper started🤔
Tomaz is the one who mentioned that, and they all were there at the same time in August 2021 ....

Reactions: 13
Oh woow! I've just realized I have been promoted a Member! I'm humbled. Plus thanks a milion @Linus for saving Selmar's vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There was talk on this week’s (believe it was a live chat) from fans who want to hold a ‘Natti Appreciation Month’ - to thank her for all the good things she does and sending her gifts. I did think WTF, but now wonder if these comments were from SJ mounting a defense on Natti’s behalf. I've tried to find the comments and wondering if anyone else has them.
I believe @KiKiGee posted them already .... I read them earlier in this thread.

After reading housekeeping, I can’t help but ask if there is anyone who has a backup of the wiki/evidence piling up? In case a flying monkey infiltrates long term and deletes it all?
I'm sure they are!! :) And I'm sure Tattle itself has back up for such things and can recover files! It is 2022!! :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Natalia Oliveto's shittoodays are numbered for sure. I'm curious who she will take down with her on her way out.
Here's my wishlist starting with Stephanie Jarvis......and I WANT IT NOW!
veruca gif.gif

Followed by Natalia OliveOil Oliveto
OliveOil.gif

And of course Philip Janssen & his small 🧠
PJ.gif

Stephanie Jarvis 50% co-owner of a pigsty 🐷 Chateau de Lalande
Stephanie Jarvis 🧛‍♀️ of The Chateau Diaries & Chateau Unwrapped

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hello, my darling Tartlets and Tartgents! T Rex has returned from a much-needed and well-deserved weeklong beach holiday! I caught a few snippets (the threads were moving far too fast to even attempt to keep up), and I see I have much catching up to do- you all have been a busy lot, and hopefully, someone has saved me some popcorn. 🍿 Dan and Annaliese are broken up? WHAT?!? (No need to respond- I see there is an entire thread about this.) But, as one who WAS a staunch Dan-fender, like the tides, my allegiances have turned, as his behavior speaks for itself. Thank you @Linus for posting the Sillymar video- this was actually one of Selmar's better videos- I actually feel empathy for him, and it all made sense, as in the earlier videos, he was one of the hardest workers at the Shitoo. It confirms our suspicions that Nuti is a negative influence, and the root of the majority of the malcontent at the Shitoo- Fanny needs to send her packing, but Nuti got her claws into Amaury instead to secure her place. It was also at the arrival of Nuti that we saw our beloved Flower Killer turn from a happy, positive grifter into a dour, angry person. All signs point to Nuti as the ringleader. Fanny is too daft to see what is actually happening, or too lazy to do anything. Speaking of Fanny, whilst I have not caught up on all the posts yet, nor the CLL vlogs, I am supposing that the accounts are still missing along with the chapel restorer... 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Hello, my darling Tartlets and Tartgents! T Rex has returned from a much-needed and well-deserved weeklong beach holiday! I caught a few snippets (the threads were moving far too fast to even attempt to keep up), and I see I have much catching up to do- you all have been a busy lot, and hopefully, someone has saved me some popcorn. 🍿 Dan and Annaliese are broken up? WHAT?!? (No need to respond- I see there is an entire thread about this.) But, as one who WAS a staunch Dan-fender, like the tides, my allegiances have turned, as his behavior speaks for itself. Thank you @Linus for posting the Sillymar video- this was actually one of Selmar's better videos- I actually feel empathy for him, and it all made sense, as in the earlier videos, he was one of the hardest workers at the Shitoo. It confirms our suspicions that Nuti is a negative influence, and the root of the majority of the malcontent at the Shitoo- Fanny needs to send her packing, but Nuti got her claws into Amaury instead to secure her place. It was also at the arrival of Nuti that we saw our beloved Flower Killer turn from a happy, positive grifter into a dour, angry person. All signs point to Nuti as the ringleader. Fanny is too daft to see what is actually happening, or too lazy to do anything. Speaking of Fanny, whilst I have not caught up on all the posts yet, nor the CLL vlogs, I am supposing that the accounts are still missing along with the chapel restorer... 🤪
Correction- Stephiefraud is the Rottweiler behind Natti's actions

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This live chat @KiKiGee capture was really really full! I wanted to highlight the parts I found most interesting.

Perhaps my FAVORITE is that we should see significantly less of Philip over the next months of rehearsals and then in May & June when he has his name in lights for starring in the play!!!

The Nati appreciate month just made me gag. M Parker's comment on her text's insisting comment is hilarious!

We have Sabine's origins confirmed.

And that Annalise is doing Stephanie's hair ... which makes me gag too. Annalise needs to learn to say "no" .... though I think she's very much professional hairdresser mode with Stephanie ... any time I've seen her doing Stephanie's hair she's very professional. She better get paid properly.

-----------------------------------
Yesterday's gift grab live chat did not go as planned. TICK TOCK🌋

M Parker what do you think of a Natie Appreciation Month?? Where those of us who want to shower her with cards and those who can afford with little gifts, and we send them throughout the month we choose?
M Parker As a thank you for all her hard work for keeping this channel sorted etc
M Parker It wouldn't be cards and gifts to open on Cadeaux, but just for her personally. Could arrive anytime throughout the month
M Parker Oh, good, I'm glad you guys like the idea! I just think she would be so surprised and touched
Diana Elizabeth Bashford @M Parker sounds like a great idea and I make cards
Brenda M @M Parker that is a fabulous idea Natie is the powerhouse behind Lalande
M Parker Speaking of organizing (it might be TMI, but for completely unknown reasons my text kept insisting on Speaking of Orgasms &I honestly don't know why but that made me think of Marie's Orgasmic Figs
--------

Joy Eddlemon @Phillip Jansen where is Sabina from?? Ukraine???
Philip Janssen @Joy Eddlemon She is from Denmark!

------

Philip Janssen @Judy Nail I’ve got rehearsals in the Netherlands for the musical I’m starring in in April and May!
-----

Laura Claudia @Chateau Unwrapped! Stephanie, did you get a haircut when away? Your hair looks great!
Chateau Unwrapped! @Laura Claudia No, I just used my airwrap today (we filmed this this morning)! I'm seeing Annalise to save my hair next week

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Off topic for a moment, but a "how Tattle Life works" bit of house keeping, if you don't mind helping me, so that newer people don't have to ask over and over!

At what level of post numbers can you see the "report" button? and the "edit" button in wiki?

New Members are those with 1-19 posts -
Members are 20-99 posts
The 2 above don't see the "report" button, or have access to edit wiki
------
Can someone who is at one of the following 3 levels tell me if you have access to the "report" button and to the "edit" area of wiki?
Active Members are 100-249 posts @Gibbson ?
Well-Known Members are 250-499 posts @Fennelbug ?
Chatty Members are 500-1000 posts @OhIDontKnow... ?
-------
VIP has
VIP have 1001 plus posts - has the "report" button and access to edit wiki

I'll put this info in wiki too ... as it has become an FAQ ....
If I was Selmar I would google if Argentina is known to do Vodoo.... Just saying.
Hey…! No more than any other country

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Actually that makes perfect sense as you wouldn’t want rookies, or flying monkeys for that matter, to have that kind of access immediately. To do otherwise would probably create a right jumble and nothing would ever get posted. I read through the facts/how to section but it wasn’t exactly clear or brimming over with facts and the contact us allowed you to write an email but not send it, hence my cry for help, lol.
Why are you so desperate for the report button? I've never seen anyone be quite so eager for it so I'm curious!

• Haha
  • Heart
Michael.JPG

I was just on facebook. Sherrie - something is seriously wrong if you have to turn the comments off. He's a big boy, let him figure out his way. And, I guess if I'm going to be posting about the Pethericks I should at least go watch their videos (which I haven't in a long time).

Reactions: 9
Off topic for a moment, but a "how Tattle Life works" bit of house keeping, if you don't mind helping me, so that newer people don't have to ask over and over! ] im fairly new just a ‘member’and it’s in the body of each message. bottom left

At what level of post numbers can you see the "report" button? and the "edit" button in wiki?

New Members are those with 1-19 posts -
Members are 20-99 posts
The 2 above don't see the "report" button, or have access to edit wiki
------
Can someone who is at one of the following 3 levels tell me if you have access to the "report" button and to the "edit" area of wiki?
Active Members are 100-249 posts @Gibbson ?
Well-Known Members are 250-499 posts @Fennelbug ?
Chatty Members are 500-1000 posts @OhIDontKnow... ?
-------
VIP has
VIP have 1001 plus posts - has the "report" button and access to edit wiki

I'll put this info in wiki too ... as it has become an FAQ ....
I’m considered a ‘member’ I see it below the body or each message. Bottom left

Reactions: 2
Remember the big clear out of the workshop to help Amaury set up his tools? What are the odds one of those plastic bags or boxes contained some old tools belonging to someone who used to volunteer at Lalande.
Gosh, Selmar's stop and grab at the shiteau to pick up his tools will be even shorter than FRK's recent fly-by. Perhaps they should just leave a box of his tools out by the road so he doesn't have to even come through the gate.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.