The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 2 cents on D&A's relationship kaboom ....

1) There are actually statistic out there that say that marital (relational) satisfaction takes a huge nose dive when you have children. Much as those little people are cute and you love them they absolutely change you as people (I think especially mothers), and the relationship dynamic has to take a huge switch. Having children really changes a lot of us women, and a lot of our men don't like the change. And then there is how to figure out the care load of children and home. A lot of relationships don't survive the changes needed.

2) Dan might want all the comments on his vlog to stay kind for his boys to read in the future ... HOWEVER ... those boys will have eyes, and they can watch all the vlogs they and both of their parents are on, and they can see what we've seen. They will see the way their dad treated their mother during the kitchen reno at their house. How he pushed his agenda on design, how when they went shopping he wouldn't even let her buy a simple plant. They will see Annalise talk to Dan in stores and at home, and he completely ignores her. They will see that. AND I half wonder if Annalise got a different view on it watching it on video, and seeing people comment on it.

3) Dan's shift to his daily vlogs and all the pushing to do renos for content ... me thinks that Annalise saw less and less of him and had less and less support and became a vlogger's widow. Dan seemed to become obsessed with vlogging lots. And he became more and more cocky in his vlogs. I'm just guessing, but I bet this created a lot of tension. A woman doesn't want her man so busy all the time and so focused on a hobby or making an income, or even a reno, that you don't have time for decent family life and couple time.

4) I think all the above things came to a head, I think Dan got to the end of his rope and found sympathy in the La lande crowd. And I think he just stopped wanting to put effort into his relationship with Annalise. So he moved out, over to La lande, the cesspool that it is. He had lots of friends over there. And I personally think they were all friends at that stage. But, they welcome him in and instead of encouraging him to go home and work it out and think that he may need to change some patterns, they likely did the opposite.

5) Annalise does not look happy in the car when he asked if she wanted to come in for coffee. She is trying and he's got the damn camera on her, so what can she say .... I don't think she sees la lande as a place of support for her. I think that she's hurt because HE left and moved out and didn't stay and work things out.

6) She looked happy cutting his hair ... because frankly, she knows that hair cut makes him look like a cartoon ... so if other women want to bed him looking ridiculous, well .... she also knows she can take those sheers and have a big oops and make him bald!

7) I'm not convinced there was another woman prior to moving into La Lande in September .... maybe ... has there been since he moved in? maybe .... but I can tell you, if I was Annalise, I would NOT enter that building if there was something going on. I can't imagine having my ex in vlogs hanging out with other women the way he has. But then I think she is a much nicer person than I am.

8) And I do think it is karma that his van his broken down! LOL ... other than that it now means more driving for Annalise ... but for him I'm laughing about it.

* thought now off my chest *
Good points!

How many women do you think were sliding into Dan’s dms? That may have been part of the issue, stroking his ego and then to have Fanny fanning the fires for her own amusement…ugh.

I trust that Annaliese will come out on top. She should have a partner that loves and supports her, he’ll be out there when she’s ready.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Lady Rosalie I agree with all but am very thankful that I married a moral, loyal & faithful man.
Me too. It's been hard though. But we are both highly loyal and committed .... I think it was Ruth Graham, Billy Graham's wife, that said "A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers." We have had to forgive each other frequently and we've been through a lot ... (though not for unfaithfulness or leaving or abuse ... those forms of rejection could possibly be forgiven, but the trust would be so broken that I don't know if reconciliation would be possible.)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And where did the baby come from come from?Takes two. She didnt go out and buy it. He was obviously up for the fun part! Selfish or what!
I've had enough men and women drop passing remarks around this to know it is deeply painful.
I remember standing with a couple of guys while their wives supervised the four year olds in the kiddie pool.
"When motherhood hits late, it hits hard," one of them said to me, sotto voce.
My best friend told me her husband didn't know he was not number one anymore. Trust me, he did.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Or she may not want to air their personal issues to the public. As long as they are remaining friends, getting along and co-parenting their children together then that is all that really matters. I think they deserve to be private with their personal issues.
I 100% agree. They have picked a really weird way of staying private with their personal issues.

Reactions: 14
They were at 347 on 2/2 and 321 on 3/2 not sure where you got 42 from. They are already back up to 332 on 3/7. They haven't seen any kind of dip besides the normal first of the month drop. They've been steadily climbing. They've gained 100 patrons since 8/2 (they were at 222).
February 28 they were at 362 and on March 1 they were down 42 to 320

They haven't been at 320 since September.

Reactions: 7
I apologize, y'all are right. The normal start of the month fall.
They usually drop about 20 and regain them, but this time they dropped 42, so further to go back up. I'm one who dropped out this past month. I just feel there should be more frequent content. Though now that I know what has been going on I will be surprised if Annalise does more ... though maybe she'll find something she can do that isn't to do with their relationship.

Reactions: 9
Stephanie, the 50% discount Chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries You Tube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped

A few comments on Stephanfraudie and her 2 flying monkeys: PhiPhi the Porcelain Fondler and Nasty Nutty the Tyrannical Administrator and 50% Chatelaine Wannabe latest Gift Grabbing Scamming video.

As I stated before, Stephanfraudie is getting goods or services back for the majority of these “charity donations” in addition to getting tax breaks most likely totaling up to 50% of what monies were donated.

With the tax breaks and the “pay for play” services and goods she is receiving, she is not losing any money with the “charitable contributions.”

In fact, Stephanfraudie is getting many, many times the amount of the “charity donations” for herself in the hundreds of thousands of dollars in gifts she and her co-conspirators are receiving yearly. She does nothing for free and without benefit for herself, her only and greatest love.

She is making a huge profit on the Unwrapped series, many, many times in excess to the small amount she purports to donate to charity.

How many expensive “gifts” do you think she has received and doesn’t show on air? Lots.

How many of the “gifts” are product placement for companies that Stephanfraudie either receives goods, services, or money for presenting on her channel?

How do you know she actually donates the exact amount she says to each specific charity? She never shows receipts or letters from the charities confirming her donations and/or amounts of donations. Why are these not posted at the end of the video every month for viewers to see?

Would Stephenfraudie lie to you? Yes, over 50% of the time.

If Stephanfraudie donated left over food to Emmaus, she would have had an entire vlog of her and Phi Phi the Porcelain Fondler taking the food and handing it over to the grateful peasants. She never did that. She is too cheap and lazy. She wants glory for everything, things she does, things she doesn’t do, things she thought about doing someday, and anything anyone else has done.

She is even too lazy to come up with a place that actually accepts donated left over food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
They usually drop about 20 and regain them, but this time they dropped 42, so further to go back up. I'm one who dropped out this past month. I just feel there should be more frequent content. Though now that I know what has been going on I will be surprised if Annalise does more ... though maybe she'll find something she can do that isn't to do with their relationship.
Which makes this all the more weird that they fell so hard and then busted this out for us. And, I wish them all the best and hope that I'm just shooting the bull and totally wrong.

Reactions: 4
She used to act when she was young and shes beautiful. Maybe she could go back to that

Reactions: 8
She used to act when she was young and shes beautiful. Maybe she could go back to that
She could, but acting is not so reliable. Her hairdressing though, especially as a good colourist, she could make a lot doing that. I had one hairdresser I went to church with, he was in his 50s and had been doing hair for a long time, and he mainly did colour jobs, and let me tell you, he had a beautiful house on an acreage! He did very well with it. She's very very good and hair.

[QUOTE="KiKiGee, post: 8774150, member: 216710"
Info by Jack Dotson
38 minutes ago
How is it going with Natalie‘s apartment?

Chateau Unwrapped!
25 minutes ago
Slowly as Ian the Builder is away for the next few weeks!
I thought Ian had a hernia and other work and wasn’t coming back?
[/QUOTE]

Apparently he is to be back for more, but not to complete it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean...fair question, right? ;)

yBLINth7GKcb2eL4aj4YN2yw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Linnea S
51 seconds ago
Hi! Would you please share what group you are going through to house a Ukrainian refugee? I expect there are many who have the resources who would love to do the same. Also, was the paperwork very extensive? Thanks so much!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Stephanie, the 50% discount Chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries You Tube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped

A few comments on Stephanfraudie and her 2 flying monkeys: PhiPhi the Porcelain Fondler and Nasty Nutty the Tyrannical Administrator and 50% Chatelaine Wannabe latest Gift Grabbing Scamming video.

As I stated before, Stephanfraudie is getting goods or services back for the majority of these “charity donations” in addition to getting tax breaks most likely totaling up to 50% of what monies were donated.

With the tax breaks and the “pay for play” services and goods she is receiving, she is not losing any money with the “charitable contributions.”

In fact, Stephanfraudie is getting many, many times the amount of the “charity donations” for herself in the hundreds of thousands of dollars in gifts she and her co-conspirators are receiving yearly. She does nothing for free and without benefit for herself, her only and greatest love.

She is making a huge profit on the Unwrapped series, many, many times in excess to the small amount she purports to donate to charity.

How many expensive “gifts” do you think she has received and doesn’t show on air? Lots.

How many of the “gifts” are product placement for companies that Stephanfraudie either receives goods, services, or money for presenting on her channel?

How do you know she actually donates the exact amount she says to each specific charity? She never shows receipts or letters from the charities confirming her donations and/or amounts of donations. Why are these not posted at the end of the video every month for viewers to see?

Would Stephenfraudie lie to you? Yes, over 50% of the time.

If Stephanfraudie donated left over food to Emmaus, she would have had an entire vlog of her and Phi Phi the Porcelain Fondler taking the food and handing it over to the grateful peasants. She never did that. She is too cheap and lazy. She wants glory for everything, things she does, things she doesn’t do, things she thought about doing someday, and anything anyone else has done.

She is even too lazy to come up with a place that actually accepts donated left over food.
They have chickens at the Shitoo that will eat any leftovers, and I remember Percy feeding the stale bread to the fish in the moat. They don't give food away.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
SHAME on me for even having these thoughts . . . but this can't possibly be a stunt by Dan right? The views on his video yesterday are already up at 40k and his patreon is up. Then today they are laughing and having fun together. This just feels so weird to me.
Yes, this is hard to believe, and buy into. When Annelise drove up, she didn't look too happy when she opened the car door, but I think he had the camera in her face when he offered a coffee, and what was she to do but acquiesce and try to be pleasant. This is a lovely woman, who said on video, that he was the love of her life,(to FRK). This makes me so very sad for her at this time in her life. What a strong woman, and I wish her all the strength in the world to forge ahead to a much happier, love filled, life. Good things come to good people, and she is the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I agree with you, I don't think it's a scam. What bothers me is how Dan & Stephanie have gotten in front of the situation & taken over the narrative.
As for Annalise, she might be feeling sad, overwhelmed and/or nervous about her future. She also could be feeling a little ganged up on by the lalande gang.
I send her the strongest loving strength vibes that I can manifest!! xo

Me too. It's been hard though. But we are both highly loyal and committed .... I think it was Ruth Graham, Billy Graham's wife, that said "A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers." We have had to forgive each other frequently and we've been through a lot ... (though not for unfaithfulness or leaving or abuse ... those forms of rejection could possibly be forgiven, but the trust would be so broken that I don't know if reconciliation would be possible.)
Me three. We are blessed and I am so thankful.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree with you, I don't think it's a scam. What bothers me is how Dan & Stephanie have gotten in front of the situation & taken over the narrative.
As for Annalise, she might be feeling sad, overwhelmed and/or nervous about her future. She also could be feeling a little ganged up on by the lalande gang.
It’s all about control. Stephanfraudie and dan are both controlling. You saw how Dan was controlling with Annalise during their relationship. I think they are trying to intimidate
Annalise into going along with the LaLande narrative.

Control and manipulation…..That’s so LaLandei!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Congratulations to @oooLaLande Vip Member to name thread :m :m :m :m
@MojoDublin my title for thread 123 is:

Natalia Oliveto bullies Selmar, Stephanie Jarvis hides the accounts, business as usual at LL…

( Narrated to fit )

Reactions:You, Hemerocallis, oh dear and 32 others

Most Liked Previous thread

@Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Yesterday at 5:40 PM

This has been the hardest for me to keep quiet, but I really was convinced it was not my place to spil those beans, especially because of Annelise and the kids. At the same time my skin literally crawled (thank you guys, such an honor!) when I realized why Dan moved to the shittoo. Becoming part of Stephanie Jarvis' entourage was a sure way to end his marriage and just about the dummest thing Dan could have done. We have all seen it enfold before our eyes and he will be gut-shot game from now on. My respect for Annelise has grown over these past months, because while her former love interest was throwing his life away she was actually building a new one for the kids and herself. I sincerely hope she will quit the vlog business from now on and starts enjoying her privacy. He had a good start, she helped him lots, it's about time he starts doing it alone (heavily leaning on La SJ, obviously)

Reactions:You, Sillywidget, MagpieSassyPants and 71 others

@Patriciarella
Yesterday at 5:32 PM

1. Dan and Annaleis should have announced this together, in their home on their Patron show.
2. Why did Dan just spend 5 months and how much money making a studio
he won’t use?
3. People donated to their family so his children would be warm and safe not so he could have a big camera and somewhere to play drums.
4. His relationship is not my business but he lied to me, a viewer when he said he would be chatelaine but luckily he didn’t have to stay there every night. Lie, you were already there.
5. In Venice he mentioned bringing Annaliese and boys there this summer. She would never want taken to a place where you partied with other women that would be hurtful.
6.Way to put Kirsty in an awkward place by working with you but being Annaleis’s friend.
7. Your home, work, money, friends are all based around LaLande, that’s a lot of eggs in one basket.
8. When the green van dies and sounds like that could be any minute, how will you get kid 1 home from school? Will you fix up the jag?
9. When authorities realize the danger kid 2 is in at your work sites will you finally stop talking to a camera lens and pay attention to him instead?
10: Do you love that Snorty is your boss? Now who will be lubed up and shoved down the holes?
I don’t wish breakups on even an enemy, they are hard. Maybe stay behind the camera for a while, work, finish camera school and be attentive to your boys. Being kind to their mother is the best way to raise boys into men. Diggers and bbq’s do not make a man but fatherhood, an honor.

Reactions:You, hogwartsgraduate, billybudd and 71 others

@KyBourbon
VIP Member

Yesterday at 7:35 PM

You’ve hit the nail on the head, @Maple fairy ! When SJ said “Dan, aren’t those the same clothes you were wearing yesterday?” she knew that Dan’s 13 year relationship was on the rocks. In hindsight, he stayed at the chateau because of troubles at home. She purposely made him squirm and uncomfortable on camera for her own sick, twisted pleasure and grotesque humor. If that singular incident doesn’t announce to the world that she’s a selfish, self-centered, narcissist witch, I do
I agree…they definitely didn’t appear to be overly friendly when sitting at the table. And Annalise really didn’t look too excited in the car about having coffee…but, I commend her for making the effort to be civil. It’s got to be so hard for all this to “play out” on camera. But, then again, that’s their choice.
I don't think its stock film. I was glad to see them laughing togeahter. They have been through so much for so many years. Its been 6 months. He should have told us the truth from the beginning but Id imagine that's hard to do. I have not unsubscribed from his page. as far as I know he's being good to them all and they both have kids to suport

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've just watched the gift grab and am nauseous. The entire episode was forced. Forced laughter, forced joy, forced enthusiasm, forced thanks. If I had that many sycophants compelling my attention for their own gratuitous yet fleeting moments, I'd find the world's deepest darkest souterrain to hide in - and I'd stay there, passage entrance blocked, until they all wandered away and died of shame. The people who keep sending these gifts have something missing in their lives. It's dark, and it's sad -- this need for attention from Stephanie Jarvis.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.