The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan the man inviting Annalise for coffee how could she say no with the camera in her face. He bushwhacked her in order to show how grown up they are and they are cordial even friends maybe. To fit the narrative. Certainly didn’t look like that on her side of the table. The only reason to do that was salvaging HIS rep. Someone had to have been reading here and or the comments on the vlogs. Damage control.
Something that had bothered me for a long time in addition to the disrespect he showed her but also how he filmed her. Go back and look at the vlogs around the timeline. He films her from the most unflattering angles. I remember thinking if that was my husband he’d be digging for that camera. Also saying things to her when she was driving. She never said a word but I kept thinking something was off.
Sandbagging and manipulating his partner of 13 years on camera. Thats a Stephanfraudie move. Śo LaLande!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I was thinking he’s probably going to bin his YouTube channel, it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense as the premise was family life in rural France not horn dog life in France, although that may have appeal for some not what his original viewers signed up for. Maybe that’s why SJ offered him the cameraman gig and he’ll be working for her now. He really made a deal with a devil 👿
Dan loves vlogging to much to give it up. Thinks he's a genius, and Fanny tells him that too.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Dan, if you are reading this and I hope you will.... You need to know you have played right into Stephanfraudie’s hands and have screwed yourself and your family as you fell into the debauched, hedonistic, greedy LaLande narrative.

You used to make comments to “take the piss” out of Stephanfraudie and you seemed authentic although cocky. You stopped doing that the past few months and now we know why.

We know you looked so sheepish when Stephanfraudie questioned why you were in the same clothes you were wearing the day before after spending the night at the Shittoo. You were living full time at the Shittoo for months, partying with the crew, and most likely having a live in romance with a person at the Shittoo named in other areas of this forum for months. Very Stephanfraudie of you.

Despite having a partner and 2 young children, we watched you spend your Patreon and youtube money increasingly on yourself and your desires, e.g., new sunglasses, camera equipment, studio, drum set, vacations, tattoo etc., while denying Annalise a potted flower during a shopping expedition.

You had a youtube channel about yourself and your young family establishing a home in rural France. That narrative is now history. Also, viewers are not happy that you hid the demise of your relationship for months while trying to maintain the facade of a happy home life to profit (esp. while allegedly living it up in the Shittoo with a new paramour). That is a Stephanfraudie move and does not reflect well on you.

Because of your immaturity, horniness, and stupidity, Stephanfraudie owns your ass now. You will have to continue to kiss Stephanfraudie’s ass, exhaust yourself working at the Shittoo, and follow her agenda. All of your eggs are in one basket held by an unstable, erratic narcissist, Stephanfraudie.

Stephanfraudie supplies you with a place to live, a place to have a new relationship with a paramour, and people to party with, employment, and supplies you with footage and viewers for your vlog channel.

If you don’t obey her commands (whether it is deleting unfavorable comments or posting favorable comments about her on your vlog, or participating in any of her schemes to make her look better or yourself look bad), she can fire you or disallow you to film the Shittoo for your vlog. Since you cannot continue with your family vlog in an authentic manner, if you lose the Shittoo footage also, you will surely have a decrease in views and Patreon funding. If you get kicked out of the Shittoo, you will have to rent an apartment and pay for utilities, etc.

No wonder she was glowing in her vlog as she was eagerly recounting the demise of your 13 year relationship with Annalise. Narcs love to bring someone down to their level.You are now effectively her “witch.” That's so LaLande!

Why do you think Stephanfraudie wanted to extend an offer to Annalise to stay at the Shittoo... so Stephanfraudie looks kind and sympathetic. Despite that offer, Stephanfraudie offers room and board to Annalise's partner to carry on partying and relationships at the Shittoo. She knows what she is doing.

Wake up Dan!
What comments or advice would anyone want to give to Dan?
Wow, well explained. Thank you. Hope he reads, and learns, and acts. He really and sadly has dug himself a deep hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
hmmm, I actually find this concerning .... he shuts his Patreon down AND is giving all of his Willow Pattern to Stephanie? What is going on with Michael?

Sounds like he’s keeping the Spode Blue Willow, but giving SJ his non-Spode Blue Willow pieces. MPK said in his Fresh Start vlog that he had WAY too many pieces…he thought it was because his ADHD caused him to have an obsession and collect too much. So, he’s paring it down to a more manageable collection.

Reactions: 11
Only one will be on top of the controlling behavior. Guess who!! Oh Danny Boy the pipes, the pipes are calling....Better get thee gone.

Strongly suspect that she does!!
I wonder if they buy crap at Emmaus, have Nutty wrap it, and give it to Stephanie And then have Kat return it to Emmaus.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As others have pointed out, Michael’s Patreon is no longer accessible. However a big chunk of his cottage reno funds originally were raised through GoFundMe. And that is still running, or at least available. As irritating as his behavior is, I’ve been in the shoes of an addict and it’s a horrid place to be. Not excusing it but hoping that he gets his act together and decides to save himself.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
I apologize for asking, but I'm way behind. Can anyone point me to posts or a summary of what happened to Michael's Patreon? Does that finally mean he's no longer getting free money from people? Thanks.
Lord I hope not. He is selling his Willow pattern porcelain set to Stephanie according to Billy’s blog.

Reactions: 4
2E2014D7-4C95-46BF-B806-7194642C2EA9.jpeg

Someone mailed US scissors, odd right because we earn thousands of dollars each month, why would we not already own scissors?
B68E8DFC-B65B-4EDE-8211-2D1042EA0FA0.jpeg

People sent US books, odd right?WE already have libraries in the winter salon, Ollie’s art studio, attic and yet OUR home overflows with books in OUR bedrooms, lie on pigeon stairs and how can I forget all the cookbooks.
41A3E95A-803C-4A7F-B24E-45BA955473A4.jpeg

I am leaving for a week, SJ said she needed some “me time”. She told that to Nic, Potts, x-husband, Mason, and many volunteers, odd right? I hope Petheric doesn’t come by, she did mention needing a new hair dresser.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1109802
Someone mailed US scissors, odd right because we earn thousands of dollars each month, why would we not already own scissors?
View attachment 1109805
People sent US books, odd right?WE already have libraries in the winter salon, Ollie’s art studio, attic and yet OUR home overflows with books in OUR bedrooms, lie on pigeon stairs and how can I forget all the cookbooks.
View attachment 1109806
I am leaving for a week, SJ said she needed some “me time”. She told that to Nic, Potts, x-husband, Mason, and many volunteers, odd right? I hope Petheric doesn’t come by, she did mention needing a new hair dresser.
The little squirt is leaving for a week? Wonder where he's going ... or is that too private to share? 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Dan commented in a vlog Annaleise’s job is for one term only. It is not full time. She will be finished by the summer.

Escape to Rural France lost 42 patreons (11%) last month. Signing up 30 is still a shortfall. Perhaps the patreon drop was the catalyst to go public. I do think comments in Tattler, patreon and vlogs were also contributing.

Maybe if Dan didn’t go to Venice on holiday (as he stated. It was not work) get a tattoo, buy more equipment, more Raybans he would have money to fix the van. So now Annaleise has to drive over 20 mins (probably in opposite direction) to pick him up.

So now he starts fixing leaks in the home of his children. After Venice holiday, tattoo, equipment buying, London, rayban glasses, etc
That witch SJ and her lazy ass, twit of a purse carrier should be driving his sorry ass around.
I would not give him a lift anywhere.
Totally uncomfortable scene at the filthy bacteria borne kitchen table. Too weird.

Dan, if you are reading this and I hope you will.... You need to know you have played right into Stephanfraudie’s hands and have screwed yourself and your family as you fell into the debauched, hedonistic, greedy LaLande narrative.

You used to make comments to “take the piss” out of Stephanfraudie and you seemed authentic although cocky. You stopped doing that the past few months and now we know why.

We know you looked so sheepish when Stephanfraudie questioned why you were in the same clothes you were wearing the day before after spending the night at the Shittoo. You were living full time at the Shittoo for months, partying with the crew, and most likely having a live in romance with a person at the Shittoo named in other areas of this forum for months. Very Stephanfraudie of you.

Despite having a partner and 2 young children, we watched you spend your Patreon and youtube money increasingly on yourself and your desires, e.g., new sunglasses, camera equipment, studio, drum set, vacations, tattoo etc., while denying Annalise a potted flower during a shopping expedition.

You had a youtube channel about yourself and your young family establishing a home in rural France. That narrative is now history. Also, viewers are not happy that you hid the demise of your relationship for months while trying to maintain the facade of a happy home life to profit (esp. while allegedly living it up in the Shittoo with a new paramour). That is a Stephanfraudie move and does not reflect well on you.

Because of your immaturity, horniness, and stupidity, Stephanfraudie owns your ass now. You will have to continue to kiss Stephanfraudie’s ass, exhaust yourself working at the Shittoo, and follow her agenda. All of your eggs are in one basket held by an unstable, erratic narcissist, Stephanfraudie.

Stephanfraudie supplies you with a place to live, a place to have a new relationship with a paramour, and people to party with, employment, and supplies you with footage and viewers for your vlog channel.

If you don’t obey her commands (whether it is deleting unfavorable comments or posting favorable comments about her on your vlog, or participating in any of her schemes to make her look better or yourself look bad), she can fire you or disallow you to film the Shittoo for your vlog. Since you cannot continue with your family vlog in an authentic manner, if you lose the Shittoo footage also, you will surely have a decrease in views and Patreon funding. If you get kicked out of the Shittoo, you will have to rent an apartment and pay for utilities, etc.

No wonder she was glowing in her vlog as she was eagerly recounting the demise of your 13 year relationship with Annalise. Narcs love to bring someone down to their level.You are now effectively her “witch.” That's so LaLande!

Why do you think Stephanfraudie wanted to extend an offer to Annalise to stay at the Shittoo... so Stephanfraudie looks kind and sympathetic. Despite that offer, Stephanfraudie offers room and board to Annalise's partner to carry on partying and relationships at the Shittoo. She knows what she is doing.

Wake up Dan!
What comments or advice would anyone want to give to Dan?
You said it perfectly for me.
He needs to change the name of his channel of which I too unsubscribed.
Annalise could make bank if she could do hair full time.
His playing "filmmaker" will never be able to support himself-- let alone a family.... Especially after the creepiest, old, narc in the universe kicks him out of the SHITOO so she can continue to breast feed Snorts.
Dan are you listening?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Billy didnt say he was selling the booths willow pattern to Stephanie. he is giving it.

The website by Ryan nothing to do with Billy selling stuff it was Michealssecret business proposal.

Dans blog disgusting I saw it as a put down of Annalise, looking out windows sitting outside portraying she late and he so eager to see his boys. Yet absolutley no interaction with kids in rest of vlog. The coffee a control thing if she says no shows how he trying but she not. The haircut a control thing I believe. Showed her cutting his hair during the last six month on vlog very quiet and strainned. Flicks back to old footage laughter at haircut and tries to recreate that scene as if they still friends. :sick:

Has no one thought it was Annalise who had enough,:mad: she responsible for two little humans, and has a self absorbed partner. Got back to a Q& A stated when they moved in no water, used a bucket to put water out of well. Maybe she sick of 'roughing it' wants something better. I took a break from my husband when lots of things built up and unhappy to sort my head out. I was in my 30's son was 12. Amazing what truths come out when one partner admits to dissatisfaction and needs space. Asked for 3months moved out as I was working he wasn't so he stayed in house with son. Took him two months before he succumed to the woman sympathy f**k offered by friends and their aquaintances. When I found out did some really uncool stuff worse than turning tap on in Dans mans cave. I still wanted to be together but I just wanted change, though we could resolve it, finally realised wasn't going to change the fork in the road had occurred.

She needs to do whats best for Jack and thomas, and sometimes having a father that constantly belittles mother on socila media and outside is not the best thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Perhaps Dan the Man should have a talk with Philip of Honfleur. He was /is a filmmaker. Why isn’t he working currently as one. YouTube has really turned a lot of heads.

Reactions: 9
Dans vlog yesterday switching of angles is to stop any one doing body language disection, still had the blinking etc but minimised. When it changes is that when the bullsh*te comes in???

Reactions: 3
2 days later and I am over the breakup. Bigger fish to fry at the Chittoo. Annalise can do better IMO.

I remember watching the lockdown episode with Stephanie leaving a basket out her window expecting treats etc like a toddler. She's still fishing for handouts and making youtube revenue and adsense money. Fix your damn farmhouse, Fanny

• Heart
Reactions: 25
hmmm, I actually find this concerning .... he shuts his Patreon down AND is giving all of his Willow Pattern to Stephanie? What is going on with Michael?

I wonder if he sold it to her? I hope he at least got a good bit of money from her for it. I saw that Michaels porcelain has been sitting on Billys table for quite a while... since he emptied out his kitchen, in preparation for getting on with the work upstairs in the gardners cottage, that hasn't started yet.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think it’s likely, but it’s possible. They could always reconcile and get back together…things like that have happened before. We would never know if it was legitimate or just an “act.”
I don't think that's the case, but if so what a terrible thing to do to two innocent children.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if he sold it to her? I hope he at least got a good bit of money from her for it. I saw that Michaels porcelain has been sitting on Billys table for quite a while... since he emptied out his kitchen, in preparation for getting on with the work upstairs in the gardners cottage, that hasn't started yet.
Yes, I really hope he didn’t give it to her as a gift. She can afford to pay him for it. I’m surprised he doesn’t just keep it in the chateau. It was taking up a lot of space in the cottage, but looks like there’s plenty of room in the large dining room.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.