The Chateau Diaries #122 A Whole new level of Ugliness that makes my skin Crawl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If and only IF, Dan & Annalise's split is connected to Dan being so deeply involved in the shitoo , I wonder how Annalise feels as she was the one who encouraged him to work there ? :confused:
She didn't suggest that he should put everything Shittoo before her and the boys, I'm sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Where has he outed her?
Selmar & Tatyana
CHÂTEAU UPDATE | Kickstarter, Events & Going Back To Lalande
Feb 4, 2022
...the comments continue....

jackythec
22 hours ago
Selma and Tatiana don’t go back to le lande. You will be exploited. You will be cast off when you are of no use. Good luck in whatever you decide to do

Selmar & Tatyana
22 hours ago (edited)
We going to another Chateau. I only go to la Lande to get my tools. I am still living there. But it is not possible to go back to la Lande after wath happened to me and Tatyana. Natalja made it impossible for me us. I feel terrible about it. This was not the way I wanted to leave la Lande.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Did he say why they waited 6 month to make it public? Patreon and YouTube income for several more month for the (happy) young family?

I know I used to defend Dan very often, but honesty goes a long way. I bet people would have supported them even more back then.

But it feels just like „We split up half a year ago. Thanks for the money. The travels and equipment are great.“
Well said. Thats what it boils down to...lie through your teeth and take the money.

Reactions: 6
Someone mentioned Tess Hoffmann. Is she coming? Alone?

Her boy is Anthony Skinner, and Anthony Skinner is the brother of Nick Skinner.
Do I need to say more or am I wasting precious time although I should be packing my bags for a trip to France?

Reactions: 6
Puzzled of Peru

CLara said on 27th Feb to Quebec Queen who asked whether Dan and Annalise were still together.

Please read the room before entering: we have discussed this over and over and Dan-derailing suggesting foul play without any reason is best left to the flying monkeys. Of course they are still together. Check his last vlog if you don't want to take my word for it.
I might well be booted off here but have to ask. Clara are you really Kat?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
At times like this, I wish I had a real-life friend who was also a CD watcher. I don't want to dissect Dan and Annelise's private life on here, but I'm dying to have a good old chin wag with someone about the ins and outs of recent events.
Much as I dislike the fraud and deception, I do wish them both well, and would hope they might still reconcile.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Also watch Annaleise at the reunion when he returned from Venice. Sadly I knew then :(
When Dan got into the car, he asked his boys "Did you miss me?"
Not 'I missed you.' As you'd expect when a parent is reunited with his children.
To me that suggests it's all been about his wishes, his thoughts, his feelings.
That was quite telling.
It means his focus is firmly at the chateau.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
@KiKiGee
Donna Davis Art
1 hour ago
You are so kind and giving @the Chateau Diaries to allow this sort of 'help' for them in giving a place to stay so that the separation can happen in a more amicable way. The magic of Lalande is even evident in times such as this, even in a sad time it's magic and the magic of it's Chatelaine are ever apparent. A true friend indeed.

————————-

...Donna you are a bleeping dumbass...😈

...and as always...this is cynical as all hell...but Ladies...(and men)...always have your own money...always...trust your instincts...always be ready for anything...and always look out for number 1...as nothing lasts forever...

...best of everything to you...analisse...and your two babies...give it time...something wonderful is waiting just around the corner...❤

...ps...get out of that dump...ASAP...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Yes and now Selmar being given the bums rush is making more and more sense. How many jack of all trades does one need. It appears that she prefers her entourage to be single therefore ready to party. Only exception her two ex’s and I’m sure in her own way has tried to cause cracks there as well. The players/characters at the shitoo are truly her play mobile. Unsuspecting pawns in her fantasy world.
I didn’t think that this could upset me so much.
Maybe Tatty as a suspected con saw right through would certainly explain all the squinting and side eye.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A rather cynical take on the matter, but in this case it really does make the most sense. Dan is the main bread winner and Annalise was the full time care giver since they were born. Dan being the primary caregiver wouldn’t be practical since he makes more money. They seem to have worked it out, so good for them!
Im glad he isnt the primary care giver because in the unloading the wood vlog he paid little if any attention to that little boy and that was a dangerous situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Y

Yeah for the kids, I'm sure the law will make sure Annalyse and the kids are taken care of but she needs to get that Divorce soon if it's been 6 months. I wouldn't trust anything that came out of his mouth at this point. He has been Stephanized after all
They aren't married. He couldn't even commit himself to her prior to Shittoo life.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Selmar & TatyanaCHÂTEAU UPDATE | Kickstarter, Events & Going Back To LalandeFeb 4, 2022...the comments continue....jackythec22 hours agoSelma and Tatiana don’t go back to le lande. You will be exploited. You will be cast off when you are of no use. Good luck in whatever you decide to doREPLYSelmar & Tatyana22 hours ago (edited)We going to another Chateau. I only go to la Lande to get my tools. I am still living there. But it is not possible to go back to la Lande after wath happened to me and Tatyana. Natalja made it impossible for me us. I feel terrible about it. This was not the way I wanted to leave la Lande.
This is truly the gag of the day - duck Dan and his antics. The focus is being pulled away from Nutty bullying Tatty.
Love how they've become so loose lipped now. Spill that Tea Sillymar @FrenchMaid (now vanished)

Selmar & Tatyana
1 day ago (edited)We going to another Chateau. I only go to la Lande to get my tools. I am still living there. But it is not possible to go back to la Lande after wath happened to me and Tatyana. Natalja made it impossible for me us. I feel terrible about it. This was not the way I wanted to leave la Lande

Françoise Moulin
6 hours ago
@Selmar & Tatyana Well, if there were witnesses I don't understand why Steph didn't say a word? Because Natalia is involved with her cousin. They seem to rule the place now on. There will be no B&B. Only cuz and Natalia in the Château like this summer. The place will be a construction site without the grand salon and without anyone to cook.

Selmar & Tatyana
6 hours ago
@Françoise Moulin Stephanie did. Natalja got a warming. But that does not take away. The pain and Hurt wat she did to me and Tatyana.

They aren't married. He couldn't even commit himself to her prior to Shittoo life.
I wonder how Tattlers, who have long standing relationships but who are not legally married feel about your comment? Are you all in relationships with partners who refuse to commit?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Im glad he isnt the primary care giver because in the unloading the wood vlog he paid little if any attention to that little boy and that was a dangerous situation.
I've quite often been worried about the safety of those little boys when they've been in his care and he's been too busy doing a bodge job whilst filming.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.