The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! I would like to know which platform/video this came from. So as Clara suspected Bulgarian Butler? Moldavian Milkmaid? Belgian Bootman? French Maid? Was Tatti and Selmar all along - live for the drama - haha
Deceit, drama and deception! It's like an Agatha Christie who done it in real time!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
could it be they are going to the chateau that Dutch woman owns?? That one with the bad roof?? Sne needs a lott of support for her place.. :eek:
Wherever he/they go it will require a lot of patience for whoever hires him. He only likes certain types of projects that take precision and lots of time. I remember he was at a place where he had to clear tree limbs and brush. He wasn't a happy camper. But, he liked making something out of old pieces of wood and metal hardware.

Wherever he/they go it will require a lot of patience for whoever hires him. He only likes certain types of projects that take precision and lots of time. I remember he was at a place where he had to clear tree limbs and brush. He wasn't a happy camper. But, he liked making something out of old pieces of wood and metal hardware.
Sad to think he built that stable for her nativity set, and now look how he's being treated! She's one low down dirty pos!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Are these comments from youtube or patreon?
Either way, good for Selmar for being open about situation! He must have gotten some back lash when it all started, hope he spills more info...he doesn't owe anyone at that snake pit a damn thing!!
Especially princess. Everyone needs to stop protecting her. This isn't the mafia. No one is going to put a horse in your bed. They just need to think this through. NOTHING HAPPENS AT THAT CASTLE WITHOUT THE GO AHEAD APPROVAL OF OF SJ.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There are no limits to the exploitation by Stephanie Jarvis of orphans, animals, children, men & women.
I do hope others, like Selmar, will come forward so we can witness her fall from grace. Hear me Tomaz? Marie?

Reactions: 14
That will free up Fanny to travel and not feel any obligation to rush back to the shiteau for Saturday night dinner with guests.

Kind but a liar, phony, fabricator, fabulist, falsifier, misleader, deluder, promoter.....pick your word!
I am not hung up on his claims...he seems to me to be kind to the people he interreacts with.

The apartment is Isabelle's, it is located close to the house that her mother owned, I assume the house was left to her and her siblings. I don't think we know if they still own it or not. Isabelle may have sold the apartment too, but she apparently would go there with Percy, so it's still been in her portfolio rather recently.

[IMG alt="Clara Burnett"]https://tattle.life/data/avatars/m/176/176095.jpg?1611669892[/IMG]
Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Jan 10, 2022

There's lots to read about it in earlier threads, so I recommend a good search if you want to no the detailed storie(s). Basically IJ is from the South, her mother Paulette used to live close to Cap d'Agde. The apartment there belongs to IJ, but obviously SJ can't wait until it's hers (something to add to her already overly expanded list of possessions) so she pretends her mother isn't there anymore and fakes ownership herself. Because it's not a very grand apartment and needs a complete overhaul to fit SJ's standards, she has not shown it on her vlogs yet. Could be a 'restoration'-project in the waiting...
Heavens no......not another restoration project!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@KiKiGee, please, please repost the salubrious pic of the pyramidiot in his birthday suit, replete with pointed toe. Don’t know why I didn’t screen shot it at the time. He supposedly posted it because he is full of insecurities! ( And a lotta BS ).
i recall, in that same wealth of info, you also found a delightful phi phi selfie in a public toilet which is something EVERY man does. Sucked in cheeks included.
(when I first joined you other 14 tattlers, I thought some of you were a bunch of meanies, - over a year later I find myself to be a MAJOR Meanie. Not proud of it……BUT the grifting IS egregious).

• Wow
It’s still there. I don’t think anything we say could compete with the feeling of getting almost €14k in a couple of days for crying. Now, if they complete the work and don’t do it again, I’ll reserve judgement. They do work extremely hard. Will they be successful, I don’t know. But they’ve gotten more done in six months than anyone I’ve seen, except for maybe La Ferte.

I agree they are hard working. The thing that disappointed me most was the editing. At the point Terry got so upset on camera (fine with leaving that in, I felt it was real) the top right corner had the go fund me info on it.

That was just a touch too much for me. Still disappointed in them at the moment - let's see what happens and if they can redeem themselves with me.

It would be interesting to get a timeline. I wonder if the timing with Natti had anything to do with her on line flirting with Amarie?

Could she and SJ have conspired to start the campaign of isolating him, encouraging his relationship and then the exit strategy to make way for Amarie. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
No doubt the council expenses claim will help!
I could barely watch this family before the son and his partner arrived.... and can't watch at all since their arrival. The over use of the words Hopefully and Fantastic grate on me, yes it's petty and it's probably just me... everyone stops speaking when the grandson interrupts...the chair delivered to Stephanie Jarvis part owner of Chateau de le Lande was a PR stunt... so not a genuine gift more like bribery for more followers.. for me personally, the whole chateau restoration thing has been exhausted and the sooner they all disappear into a lime mortar grave the better. So toot off with your Bonjour a tous....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought I'd read somewhere that she doesn't get paid for the Channel 4 programmes, in which case, she can probably get away with it. Does anyone know if it's right that Channel 4 doesn't pay them? It seems hard to believe. The patrons could still complain about the fact that Channel 4 gets to see it and broadcast it before they do.
None of the Chateau DIY owners get paid for appearing on the Ch4 series. Appearing in a programme on a main stream UK TV channel is considered pay back enough in terms of advertising/exposure and I’m sure that lots have benefitted from that. The fact that they don’t also have any say in the editing ….& subsequently how they are portrayed on screen is a big risk I would say. They don’t even get to see the episodes before airing. In some of the earlier episodes before the break from Dick & Angel some were often patronisingly portrayed as totally incompetent - mainly as a result of manufactured situations in the constant quest for ‘jeopardy’ by the production company (eg …will it get done in time for the arrival of guests/wedding blah blah blah.) We stayed at one chateau which was featured (a lovely tasteful one with gentle superb hosts) who told us all this. CLL have obviously benefitted massively from the TV exposure ….sadly leading to the current grifting horror.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Like Dan and Annalise say Tattlers please remember 2 little boys are involved

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Been 6-7 months and has been living at Chateau. Is asking to be respectful of comments for kids due to this will be always on the internet forever.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.