The Chateau Diaries #122 A Whole new level of Ugliness that makes my skin Crawl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am truly sorry for the end of a family. I don’t pretend to know what went on between them as a couple. One thing I believe though is that the little biatch Princess has facilitated in some way the end. The odd thing with the timeline is that Annalise was still doing the witch’s hair. If she did offer the château to either one of them, as the great friend she is, then she was probably hedging her bets it wouldn’t be suitable for the boys and Annalise would decline. The utter disregard of the whole situation with her snide remarks. “Dan aren’t those the same clothes you were wearing yesterday” Dan obviously has fallen for the whole bs like the rest of them and fully embracing the cult and becoming part of the fold. I have to say I am sickened by Dan. I really can’t watch him.
I wonder who filmed the video.
He'll have had 2 cameras set up. One for the front facing view and one for the side shots. Why not just sit in his room ( wherever that is) and do a normal video with no fancy camera angles. He's thought out the whole technical side of his production, someone has placed the flowers in shot ( maybe a dig at FRK) and He's sat in the heart of the Shittoo, the kitchen. Although the content was about endings I got the feeling Dan was all about beginnings.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
i have always been a dan fan, however i do think hes has been living at the chateau all this time with his new woman

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Bullshit excuse - its rendering. She knows how long rendering takes, she just fell down in her organisation. Fine if you own it, but dont blame the technology.
Very odd - I got a link to watch it, was watching. Got bored and skipped to end. Then got message that video had been removed by the uploader.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Dan’s being ‘honest’ with us now because he wants to start dating. what say you Clara??
I am still not interested in talking about that, that's what I say.

QuebecQueen was telling us something.....

QuebecQueen said:
and for Dan! she cant keep separating him from his wife and children. how much does she pay him??? and who pays? the patrons.
Really hard for me not to go into this, but I won't, sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
In France, more than 1 couple out of 2 is not married. With kids in most of the cases.
My husband and I got married so I will get his pension and he could add me to his insurance. The insurance is not free, but it’s better than what I can get on the exchange. We keep everything else separate.

Who says romance is dead?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well, we all have different perspectives regarding how best to navigate a break up when children are involved. It’s tough for any family, and for a vlogger, it’s a sensitive issue to navigate since they are putting snippets of their lives out there for public consumption. I commend them for not airing the issues in their relationship to the public and certainly understand why they waited 6 months before announcing it, particularly if they were not in a good place and were trying to work things out without public scrutiny.
Privacy should be valued during a breakup but there was a lot of gaslighting going on by Dan that really did not need to happen.

Reactions: 15
It’s not like that a couple of former short time and anti-Dan tattlers didn’t post some remarks about that.
Makes me wonder if actually one of them was a lala person handing out some inside information
I was accused of being an anti-Dan tattler, solely because I didn't like the way he was neglecting his family. It was obvious from his videos and I felt so sorry for Annelise then and now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I will be curious to see the latest Shitoo Vlog. Dan's Vlog needed to be put out before Fanny's. 🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 11
....hmmm....I suspect dan the man has sampled a few of those easy Lalande chickies...and now thinks of himself...as one hot...bad ass mofo...a regular stud...if you will. ....delusional...of course...

....annalisse...great fresh face...lovely eyes and hair...take some time for yourself...and get your body tight...and you will soon be a hot ticket...in mucho demand...in no time at all...😎
Annaliese has had two babies in a very short time, her body shape/size is out of bounds IMO

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
😂😂😂😂😂

Seriously interesting how many newbies are floating up here to witch dan & analise off … 🙄🙄🙄

Nutti get the receipts in order … start trying to organise the church - if you think AMOIRE can suffer looking at you morphing around for 60 years

It’s unreal snorts is still a fop jumped up nostril 👃 and a leech that gets paid for sex … a streetwalker on pink gravel 😂

Stephanie jarvis 50% owner of half a farmhouse
Con artist
And walking 🚶‍♀️ slapper whom abandoned her mother in SA

The rest of her cling on friends have scams alongside hers

Jump over onto their accounts and remind them

Tax fraud is jail time
😈
I noticed the same thing. I do hope all the ex-Dan-lovey-dovey new members wil educate themselves in our wiki and/or older threads to find all the secrets they've been missing out on being his fan...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Very odd - I got a link to watch it, was watching. Got bored and skipped to end. Then got message that video had been removed by the uploader.
Was uploaded, they probably left unwanted material in it, removed it fr9m YouTube for editing.

Reactions: 7
It's just a matter of time before the real reason for the break up will become apparent. It will have two arms, two legs and probably two bumps on the front. Which one it is I have no idea and I don't really care. But I can tell you it will be someone. Very, very few people are brave enough to split from a long term relationship without there being someone else in the wings.

Having had a good friend drag endless amounts of support from me when she split with her husband of 20 years because he was so mean, how heart broken she was etc etc. All the time she was having a thing with one of their friends and they were keeping it a secret. The lengths she went to to get sympathy from everyone playing the victim still rancours with me to this day. Dan (and all the YTubers) put their private lives out there in the public domain to earn money, so they must expect reaction. Fairy dust doesn't actually exist. If you don't want comment you don't put it out there - sorry probably not a popular view I'm sure.
Yes not getting out of the race just changing horses, cherchez la femme, I probably got it wrong but my gut was telling me something was up.

Reactions: 7
I was accused of being an anti-Dan tattler, solely because I didn't like the way he was neglecting his family. It was obvious from his videos and I felt so sorry for Annelise then and now.
You are still here, that automatically whitelists you to go on tattling..

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.