The Chateau Diaries #122 A Whole new level of Ugliness that makes my skin Crawl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure how he will pull this rabbit out of a hat. I watched because there was this sweet family making the best of it while she does hair styling and he's a part time gardener. Little by little it was about the castle and not much about his family. He wants to hang on to his viewership I'm sure. But, how many will actually be interested in this new reality. I already unsubscribed when I saw too much of the shitoo in every vlog. We'll see.
Unsubscribed after the breakup video - what a bullshitter and gaslighter - learning from the pro Stephanie Jarvise of the Chateau Dairies - half owner of a decrepit farmhouse

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That explains why you were immediately suspicious of /called out anyone new coming on here to pointedly throw shade on their relationship …..makes sense now.
You know, there is a pattern in here: whenever something big happens or changes to anyone at lalande or begsmaiers…
a wave of new tattlers appear at nearly the same time. They are complaining very aggressively about the chateaus or the people living there, and when we ask questions they start attacking tattlers or as they like to do, Clara directly.

When we continue asking questions to the new ones, they stop posting within 2 days. But not without cursing and swearing at us. The last one was French Maiden, a few days ago. Quebec Queen, Bubble World Black Wolf.. just to name a few.

and very often we find out that they are chateau people, or their super fans trying to stir some chaos.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
You don't need an insider just watch the vloggs. How he interacted with her. Watch his bday video for example, one can clearly see that A was not into it, it was just for content. And the way he talks about the kids I can imagine her moving back to UK soon.
Why would she stay in France without family and friends and any support? Only reason would be to have the dad near the kids. But since he talks about them the same way like with her I can see her going back rather soon. I believe the house in France was more his dream than hers.
Her Mum just bought a house nearby. Was featured on the vlogs.

Reactions: 22
This has been the hardest for me to keep quiet, but I really was convinced it was not my place to spil those beans, especially because of Annelise and the kids. At the same time my skin literally crawled (thank you guys, such an honor!) when I realized why Dan moved to the shittoo. Becoming part of Stephanie Jarvis' entourage was a sure way to end his marriage and just about the dummest thing Dan could have done. We have all seen it enfold before our eyes and he will be gut-shot game from now on. My respect for Annelise has grown over these past months, because while her former love interest was throwing his life away she was actually building a new one for the kids and herself. I sincerely hope she will quit the vlog business from now on and starts enjoying her privacy. He had a good start, she helped him lots, it's about time he starts doing it alone (heavily leaning on La SJ, obviously)

Well done @Clara Burnett for keeping that particular secret until one or both of the parties disclosed it. My 🎩 goes off to you.

I appreciate some may feel cheated but to be honest I don't. They may have worked things out and got back together - we don't know all the details of the break up.

One thing for sure though, if he hadn't gotten involved with the Chateau and Fanny he wouldn't have made any progress on his house or channel as he wouldn't have started vlogging.

Couple of facts/observations that have been shown here from Vlogs or comments by the vlog creators.
Kat met up with Dan in London along with Stephanie.
He bought the perfume gift set in London and had it sent to the Chateau.
Sabine was at the Chateau at Christmas.
Sabine was filmed assisting with the pantry and some of the camera angles are interesting.

Being on board a ship in confined quarters relationships develop that are not always sexual - however you can develop a connection with someone that impacts on your longterm relationship.
One ship mate's relationship broke down when to kept mentioning one particular member of the crew. There was no relationship at that point but he told his wife that they were close friends. His wife stated that she would rather have had him have one night stands that than have a mental affair with a ship mate. They divorced and he married his ship mate.

Dan may have developed a close friendship that was too much for him to ignore.

BUT I'm mega impressed with the way they are co-parenting and how Annalise has started to develop her own career.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Watching Dan's vlog.

So Dan has been staying at Chateau de Lalande for 6 months now ? Have I understood correctly ? WOW. That fact brings a new light on a lot of things that we saw in their vlogs.
I've been 99.9% sure that they had parted ways, but especially when Annelise started working. She is a mother of the same heart as me (her interview with flower killer) and I knew there was no way that she would miss time with her two adorable little boys if she didn't have to. I feel so sorry for her, but she does have two of the most scrumptious kids who are a huge credit to her. Its amazing how Stephanie Jarvis comes along and just rips a long-time relationship apart by involving one of them in all of her fake shenanigans. Stay strong Annelise, you're beautiful inside and out.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Let's face it... having a wife and kids in tow simply doesn't suit the chateau lifestyle of endless parties, alcohol consumption, travel and dress-ups. Dan has been seduced by the entire chateau lifestyle, while his partner, with her feet firmly on the ground, has remained largely aloof from the hedonistic goings-on. She's worked hard, watched over the kids in his numerous absences, and done it all with no applause, no grandstanding, and no real support. She's watched him being pulled deeper and deeper into blot on the landscape that is de la Lande, watched as he became enamoured to a lifestyle out of his reach, probably lied endlessly about his involvement in the chateau's underbelly, and watched as he walked away from everything he'd built with her.

I say she should take him for everything he's got.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
You know, there is a pattern in here: whenever something big happens or changes to anyone at lalande or begsmaiers…
a wave of new tattlers appear at nearly the same time. They are complaining very aggressively about the chateaus or the people living there, and when we ask questions they start attacking tattlers or as they like to do, Clara directly.

When we continue asking questions to the new ones, they stop posting within 2 days. But not without cursing and swearing at us. The last one was French Maiden, a few days ago. Quebec Queen, Bubble World Black Wolf.. just to name a few.

and very often we find out that they are chateau people, or their super fans trying to stir some chaos.
I beg your pardon?😯 waow, I didn't expect that from you. I am neither a superfan nor a shitoo person, for the record.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Yet another train wreck before our eyes under the nose and sponsorship of Madame x.
Idiot Dan sees Fanny hauling in buckets of money as she flits intercontinentally spreading her venom hidden as love light and laughter (or some such bull tit) and thinks he can do the same.
He returned home to his hovel with a needy wife and two children of whom he is the sole support and thinks to himself I bleeping HATE THIS LIFE.
I WANT TO BE SEFANNY !
Well good luck Danny boy.
Oh I suggest you get your teeth fixed first.
To the point made by a fellow Tattler, we should have been keener to catch this all when Dan was spending so much winter time at the tit farmhouse. Trips with Ann Marie to UK, nighttime emergency plumbing 🪠 fixes, breakfast in the morning. Snide comments about his family.
Yea we should have seen it then.
What else have we missed right before our eyes?
EYES WIDE SHUT ?👀👀👀
A lot of tattlers were actually seeing it back then, but lots of people here chose to ignore it or even bash them. Disrespect and putting someone down is one of the horsemen of the end of an relationship. If this occurs even in an edited video where you are supposed to show the best of you imagine how often it happend in real life

Do you know something that we don't know, as you seem confident that Annalise left Dan! Pure speculation.
You might be right, I can totally see Dan come one day and say: Analiese, you need to find yourself a job since I want to separate and with the studio and the extra rent in the chateau there's not much I can give you and the boys.

Reactions: 21
who knows but I would think so. How about when he went to pick up that camera with Armery? He stayed for a few days. My first though was kat
I say it’s Sabine. When was her first visit…it was just Dan and Sabine staying at the Château when Stephanie was in Africa, then she turns up in Venice.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I wish Annalise all the best, she deserves it! Personally was never a fan of Ole Danny boy, especially after watching him tell her a very curt no to buying some flowers to brighten up that shack. I hope she can create a life where her & the kids thrive.
Exactly what I thought. He could have whatever he wanted but Annelise had to have permission for something as small as a plant/flower.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Strange Dan's video comes out right when Selmar formally outs Nutty as the bully....
I don’t think the whole “Natti is a bully thing” is a horrible scandal. Why does it need a diversion? Natti is the boss of some people at the Chateau de Lalande. On occasion, she needed to get tougher on a couple of “volunteers” that either weren’t pulling their weight or overstayed their welcome or both in this case. Natti yelled at Tatti & Selmar. Everyone should be nice to each other, but sometimes people don’t take the hint and things need to be taken up a notch. Natti is an employee of Stephanie Jarvis and does her bidding. The buck stops with Stephanie Jarvis, case closed. Nothing will make us forget about the financials, gross younger boyfriends, unfinished projects, lies, dirty kitchen, man hands… Dan the gardener’s break up is just another thing to discuss, but doesn’t erase any other juicy bits. Unlike many politicians, we tartlets can walk and chew gum at the same time.
🦚🦔👢💰🕶💩🤮

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I worry about Annalise & the boys. Where will they end up? Is being left in their dumpy partially fixed up construction site of a house a good thing? Sounds like the short end of the stick to me. I would feel trapped there. Promises were made of a better life together in France and now the reality of it all really sucks. Seems like Dan the gardener, as an ex, would be a real dick.
I hope she goes with the boys and lives with her own mother in the house her mother bought awhile back.I too got bad vibes from Dan. I absolutely hate SJ.
This whole mess just reeks. Like bad karma emanating all who come within 3_feet of that dump and the "queen of shite" that lives there 10 days a year.

Reactions: 26
If and only IF, Dan & Annalise's split is connected to Dan being so deeply involved in the shitoo , I wonder how Annalise feels as she was the one who encouraged him to work there ? :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It is my understanding that the financial statements for Stephanie Jarvis are still overdue. When can we expect them?

In my experience, when contempt creeps into a relationship, it’s a clear sign that it’s over. Watch for this in Fanny’s interaction with Snorts.

The pressure is really on now! Fanny does not have the energy level or the mental capacity to deal with all of this. Look at her confidants: Snorts, Nati, Potts, Nic, Oliver…there isn’t a strong person among them.
  • New travel channel during wartime, flight costs are going up.
  • Hiding Chan 4 projects until they air. She’s been hyping the “grand salon “paneling for a year now and she’s going to delay the reveal.
  • Promising patrons a get together this year at the shitoo. You know those grannies already have their mother of the bride gowns dry cleaned and ready. They are also going to want to see how Fanny used all the tat they sent. On top of that, they are all going to want spend time with her, she won’t handle it well.
  • Controlling the narrative with the cast at the shitoo. Who is going under the bus so she can divert attention away from her own actions and inactions?
  • Administering the comment section on three vlogs, instagrams and Patreon. Dreadful start, no follow through, list of lies that are fluid—Fanny thinks she can always make herself look good. It’s lazy and ill advised to let her super pearl clutchers do her dirty work. If the end game is a bigger project or (gasp) job, how she has handled negative comments is an issue. She can’t take the heat. There’s someone younger out there without her baggage.
  • Multiple large projects going on simultaneously plus still no heat and a shitoo that is the poster child for a shitoo.
  • Bed and breakfast, probably blocked out dates because of filming and contempt for who she refers to as the unknowledgeables—her patrons.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So true. I smell a stunt!

I think Natalia Oliveto put pressure on Dan, via Amaury, to throw a smoke screen up to deflect from the bullying allegations levelled by Selmar - i believe them too. Wow! What a revelation that’s gone under the radar, to save the Chateau administrator from going under.
“Chateau Administrator” makes me laugh..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.