The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being an enthusiast is by no means the same as being a credited Egyptologist, but I applaud his enthusias, even if I disagree with his claim to a credential he hasn’t earned.
Im a broadway enthusiast does that make me Bet Midler? No!! He is pretty dank. He doesn't even claim he is an enthusiast. He claims to be an Egyptologist and filmmaker. 😂 😂

If Curtis Ryan Woodside is an Egyptologist then I'm the Virgin Mary. At best he's a photographer who went on vacation to Egypt a couple of times and compiled a big picture book.

Egyptology 101: How To Become An Egyptologist
I just stay home and buy the magazines 😂

@lolair, after learning you are a legit archaeologist, I can completely understand your frustration with Curtis Ryan Woodside’s claim of being an Egyptologist. After hearing your explanation, you are 100% correct. Curtis obviously does not have the required education. He should rephrase how he describes himself. Perhaps as an enthusiast or always trying to learn more about ancient Egypt, or even just a history buff. It is misleading. I think most people don’t realize there is a difference.
I live in Indiana. We are landlocked from any ocean, but do you know how many idiots took Marine Biology as their Major? You can take any class if you wanna pay the money. It will never make you an expert!! We have a few hundred Marine Biologist pumping gas right here in Indiana

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
FRK wont be de la Ferte could rock up to Pethericks as she knows MPK but Gwen and Billy will give her a short shift. She could be one of the group who partied with Micheal in Cottage and were still asleep when Billy let Ernest loose with chapel bell to wake them up. Never heard of Tim and Sarah

Reactions: 3
Im a broadway enthusiast does that make me Bet Midler? No!! He is pretty dank. He doesn't even claim he is an enthusiast. He claims to be an Egyptologist and filmmaker. 😂 😂

I just stay home and buy the magazines 😂
And, most of all, if you haven't produced and published any essay, study, article, material of academic value, PhD or not, proclaiming yourself an egyptologist is just pathetic. Yes, you can be an enthusiast, but egyptologist is a very precise definition and doesn't include directions of how to look at your best while in Egypt. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we know if Percy has any heirs to leave everything too? Or does the cryptkeeper have anyone other than Stephameeeee?
He has plenty of Family

FRK wont be de la Ferte could rock up to Pethericks as she knows MPK but Gwen and Billy will give her a short shift. She could be one of the group who partied with Micheal in Cottage and were still asleep when Billy let Ernest loose with chapel bell to wake them up. Never heard of Tim and Sarah
They need to let go of FRK... She flat-out sucks. I can through a few wildflowers in a jam jar. Want to see me? Spring is coming up here quickly in the US. I will prove it. It's a throw-down. You find her best and it's against me. Nowhere near a forest. I'll even use a jam jar lol. If I win it might make me want to run around Europe making horrible flower arrangements for all the Chateaus 😂 I pick wild flowers every spring. Let me see if I can find one Iv taken a picture of. I will put that one up

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry meant Tim and Rebecca La Ruche. It would take alot more than Ernest Bell Ringing to wake up Teabag and FRK, could you imagine NOTHING would EVER get done if you were waiting for those two !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did someone take a screenshot of Delmar‘s comment? Just in case should he decide to remove it

And, most of all, if you haven't produced and published any essay, study, article, material of academic value, PhD or not, proclaiming yourself an egyptologist is just pathetic. Yes, you can be an enthusiast, but egyptologist is a very precise definition and doesn't include directions of how to look at your best while in Egypt. 😂
He’s an Egyphotoist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
interesting this Curtis dude has 16 subscribers at top level for patron at 9 usd per month You get an qualified Amateur lecture of Egypt I assume from him. you get a personally drawn cartouche to wear. Ironically these are amulets containing hieroglyphics which he cannot translate so it could contain a curse for all he knows . Considering , at 12 months subscription you could send away to Egypt and get three 9k gold authentic one yourself ! Its a bit like those chinese tattoos people where getting that translates badly.
1646562467980.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Caught up. Just came home
she knows MPK but Gwen and Billy will give her a short shift
If we are to believe that Goat boy, who came here some threads past, were a resident at Begmania. I'd say there is no love lost between the Begmania clan and The Girl In The Flower Hearse, Marie Wiik.

• Haha
I've been awake for all of my wisdom teeth and the one molar extractions but I have a high pain tolerance when it comes to dental work. For me the worst part is hearing the cracking as they twist, pull, and tug on the tooth.
OMG I am squirming in my chair now. Thanks for the horrific memory of the one and only time I had an extraction without a GA. Nearly passed out leaving the surgery to meet my mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
We are all TATTOLOGISTS and those with a camera on their phone Photographers and Film Makers.

• Haha
Selmar's comment about the Natti problem.
Are these comments from youtube or patreon?
Either way, good for Selmar for being open about situation! He must have gotten some back lash when it all started, hope he spills more info...he doesn't owe anyone at that snake pit a damn thing!!

Reactions: 28
Are these comments from youtube or patreon?
Either way, good for Selmar for being open about situation! He must have gotten some back lash when it all started, hope he spills more info...he doesn't owe anyone at that snake pit a damn thing!!
Yes! I would like to know which platform/video this came from. So as Clara suspected Bulgarian Butler? Moldavian Milkmaid? Belgian Bootman? French Maid? Was Tatti and Selmar all along - live for the drama - haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As earlier post from Gibbson here is Curtis with his Granny (Maureen Lipman) 'ology

• Haha
  • Heart
Pyke, post: 8748593, member: 149690

We are all TATTOLOGISTS and those with a camera on their phone Photographers and Film Makers.

I dont mean not to take away from his keeness on subject and some great resources he latches on to like a interview with Dr Hawass. But he is a all time leech in my opinion so many videos of him with the some celebrity like shaina twain etc , etc interviewing them or clinging on to them. But dude change your descripition to more truthfull one youre not a Egyptologist .

But that's just it... at the end of each vlog, he thanks his patrons for enabling him to carry on with his Egyptology work. This means his patrons are giving him money under false pretences. 😤
Carrying on with his Egyptology “WORK”? What “work” are we talking about? His enthusiastic studies / interests / borderline obsessions?
OK then
We are all Tattlelologists!!

Sincerely,
BleuLaLa
Travellologist
CruiseAHolicologist
Cookingoligist

• Haha
Selmar's comment is on the YouTube vlog about the update on their unicorn plans.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.