The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And so brightly lit I’d have a migraine for sure, it reminded me of parties we’d have in high school , the girls dancing around hoping one of the few boys would notice them
Yes! Terrible lighting. I wasn't impressed at all by the decoration in that palazzo, not at all cosy and thought thru. It looked like a place you rent, half empty with random furniture, just a step up the property ladder.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tatty hasn't been in the blogs since her storm episode. Or, she's there and not speaking. 😉
Maybe she can’t speak? Or can’t speak anymore since she came to lalande? Notice that since her arrival, Selmar always stood or sat next to her. Maybe she isn’t alive anymore? Selmar could use her lifeless body, put his hand in her ☠⚡!# and became a ventriloquist duo names Tats&Sel.

Tatty: Hey Selmaaaar?
Selmar: Yes Tatty?
Tatty: Why do bikes need a side stand?
Selmar: I don’t know Tatty, why do bikes need a side stand?
Tatty: Because they are „two-tired“.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So that means only Patrons can complain, SJ warned she breaching, not even a slap on hand?

Woke up and checked De Lalacelle still have go fund me up three days after reached goal. Today Terry and Tracy are in a short, went out on 6 March to get food and brough a few finds at Emmaus shop some curtain rails, pictures and a white/green shelf thing, dont know where they going to use it but liked It.

Also is it narc behaviour to state.

We understand whats going on the world BUT this is our world!!!!!!!!!! When talking about go fund me and what they want it for.

Before sleeping did some more investigation. Ashley in 2012 using surname Barratt, know it not illegal to use any name your like as long as all legal documents signed by your official name. But makes you hard to trace, also found he got a traffic fine for no insurance under that name 2013.

On their facebook page theyshowed an article on them from France, in early days. It states both Tracy & Tony and Ash and Terry sold their houses to get get teh Chateau, yet Ash, when under fire as a Councillor. in October 2021(business sold) states still has house and pays taxes.

So many parallels between them and LaLande. Extension of truth, shopping for sake of it ,some really tacky items (in my opinon and not suiting the Chateau style), still owning property in England, raising Patrons, portraying a nice guys image, begging for money to go to building their business.

If I knew how to operate wiki I would link all these articles.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Can you remember when Fanny and Baby where friends? Baby was staying at the farmhouse and wanted to make a Banyan. Fanny and Baby where using Mr Pinsent as inspiration.
I once had a fallout with Fanny over baby, so I am not talking about her. Banyan.. Paul Banyan? No, he can’t be eaten..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thought this was interesting. Inside John Galliano's French home. Quite eclectic. The sort of look Fanny is going for with her brocante finds, but missing by a mile. Class will always show. Fascinating little vid.

I loved this. He is so creative and artistic. I always loved his clothes.

So much in common. They are both terrible human beings...
I will defend him a bit. Not her. He was in the absolute depths of addition when those comments were made. The pressure of being head of house as a designer is immense. He’s stated he doesn’t know how he didn’t die they way he was using and drinking. He’s in a much better place now. When a creative is so wounded from pressure that they turn to drugs and alcohol, a lot of huge emotions come out when they are impaired. Also a lot of behavior that may be in sharp contrast to who they actually are as a person. I know I’ve said and done a few things I regret when I was drunk or high. I don’t think what happened was representative of who he is. He’s paid a huge price for it, and again I think he’s in a much better place now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
1646514108998.png

Curtis Ryan Woodside is a home schooled Egyptologist??? Well, that clears up everything. 🤪

itsmy party
1 day ago
HI Curtis what varsity did you get your qualifications from or do you mean you are an amateur Egyptologist? You are not a qualified archaeologist. You may have done a short distance course, but that does not make you qualified. Its like Stephanmeme saying she was an opera singer. No she was not. She also just did a course. Smoke and mirrors. Bullshit baffles brains. Not sure why you do not just go ahead and study, you are still very young, as your vlogs are getting pretty good !!! Just DO it !!!

Curtis Ryan Woodside
1 day ago
Hello sweetheart. Thank you for your concern. Yes I am an Egyptologist. There is a vast difference between an egyptologist and archaeologist. WE DONT DIG. Egyptologists are there to study the history. Much like a historian does not dig either. Archeology is very different. And yes I do have qualifications in egyptology but i find that irrelevant. As i always say, egyptology is a vast subject, after a degree there is still a load of self study that has to go on. There are over 30 dynasties in egypt, and 7000 years of history. There are many aspects that many Egyptologists do not study at all, that is why we all have our own specialized areas. But thanks for asking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I loved this. He is so creative and artistic. I always loved his clothes.

I will defend him a bit. Not her. He was in the absolute depths of addition when those comments were made. The pressure of being head of house as a designer is immense. He’s stated he doesn’t know how he didn’t die they way he was using and drinking. He’s in a much better place now. When a creative is so wounded from pressure that they turn to drugs and alcohol, a lot of huge emotions come out when they are impaired. Also a lot of behavior that may be in sharp contrast to who they actually are as a person. I know I’ve said and done a few things I regret when I was drunk or high. I don’t think what happened was representative of who he is. He’s paid a huge price for it, and again I think he’s in a much better place now.
I agree, and he is the only genious left in the fashion industry. And not to mention there's a possibility of setting up that situation, seeing it's almost the renewing time for his contract with Dior and for almost 15 years, I believe his salary in the contract already soared very high. And LVMH known as mean nasty tricky one as well, if they let him go without scandal, he will recruited for other labels which possibly LVMH rivals, because in the past After McQueen left Givenchy, Kering snatch McQueen to their group and gave him freedom for his creativity. The only scandal that can keep him out to be recruited to other labels are none other than that incident of drunk racial slur. I know It's wrong but also keep it in mind, I believe he also been pressured and bickered a lot with the top management which most of them are jewish and also need to cater nasty clienteles new money from china that possible leads to frustration which came out as the racial slur he blurted out when being pushed and aggravated while he's drunk and abused with drugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't think there will be any summer guests. She has most of the year blocked off on her site. I think she doesn't want to do BnB anymore and her excuse will be because of the building work.
That's exactly what I've been thinking @Sparrowsfart. Therefore, no need for slave labour volunteers then as no household duties required. Nutti won't have a full time job either because she won't be bullying the volunteers and will only be organising GAG and keeping track of the gifts. She can't cook and I imagine that she will refuse to be a chamber maid for the household members.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It is officially "Wine O Clock" @ Chateau de Lalande.
A hearty dish of casserole & salad is on the menu.
Philip has set the table with Ukraine in his mind.. Blue & Yellow, as a gentle reminder for us to keep the citizens in our hearts at this time.
Have a lovely evening everyone.

FFS Twatface has set the table with Ukraine in his mind. Sickening.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
That's exactly what I've been thinking @Sparrowsfart. Therefore, no need for slave labour volunteers then as no household duties required. Nutti won't have a full time job either because she won't be bullying the volunteers and will only be organising GAG and keeping track of the gifts. She can't cook and I imagine that she will refuse to be a chamber maid for the household members.
Oh I think there will still be volunteers as Fanny doesn't want to cook, Phillip isn't trusted after the blue garlic, and Natti too lazy as well. Probably want someone to clean the bathrooms & do laundry too

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s Saturday night, where is everybody. We are all 40+ so no one has randomly or planed sexy encounters anymore…

It’s just the beta shift here..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t care how bad your teeth 🦷 are ( OR Not )

Double down on a slice of that cake 🍰- flat white … eat it for me

Somehow - some way I’ll find you and pay for it 😈

Enjoying your trip vicariously threw your pics 😈 M

( my gums snapped together on that pic .😂😂😂)
It smelled so nice in there 🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh I think there will still be volunteers as Fanny doesn't want to cook, Phillip isn't trusted after the blue garlic, and Natti to lazy too as well. Probably want someone to clean the bathrooms & do laundry too
But, but why would anyone be a volunteer at an establishment that is having paying guests to make money? I do volunteer work at a bird of prey centre. All the money they make goes into project to save endangered species throughout the world. There are no profits end of - its a registered charity. . The work entails cleaning out aviaries, picking up litter, pruning some of the plants around the place and chatting to visitors and telling them about the various species. That's what volunteering should be. Not doing laundry for a woman that can't be arsed to do her own. Not pandering to paying guests because, rightfully so considering how much they have paid, they expect to be treated like paying guests and fed and watered and looked after for a profit. Why is it OK to ask for volunteers for that? Can you imagine a top London hotel advertising for Chamber maids saying ' we don't pay you but we give you a dirty room up in the attic and let you eat the left overs but you will enjoy the experience of being in an hotel". I think not. On the other side of the coin what are the volunteers going to do if there are no guests there? Lark around and have a good time. Nothing wrong with that I guess. They can't use them for doing building work because they aren't skilled and libaibly insurance would be an issue. They can't use them for household chores because they employ cleaners. I think the minute just ONE paying guest rocks up the volunteers should get paid and they are no longer volunteers but employees. Simples. I suspect that it became clear to Workaway what they were being used for and they were told to go forth etc etc. And rightly so. Again a severe case of muddying the waters.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh I think there will still be volunteers as Fanny doesn't want to cook, Phillip isn't trusted after the blue garlic, and Natti to lazy too as well. Probably want someone to clean the bathrooms & do laundry too
I think you may be right but I sincerely hope that it's not just the Patrons who are eventually wising up but any future volunteers too. There is no way I would wish to be a chamber maid/wash others dirty laundry and pander to the insane dietary needs of some within the HMN plus, run the risk of being bullied too. That's a labour camp not a volunteering opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.