The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Clara Burnett about how many people do you think Stephanie Jarvis has shunned, pissed off or taken advantage since she started her channel?

Reactions: 12
Their new YT manager told them not to delete the comments anymore but to answer them instead. Obvious.

PlasmaDave
1 hour ago
That's so disappointing, why commit the fit out of the room to TV, are they paying you for that? I'll never get to see it 😒

Hide 2 replies

ycvs-vN-Z46zjkIpYW4eWP7J=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
The Chateau Diaries

59 minutes ago
Don’t worry, I mentioned in the video that everyone will get to see it - I’ll be filming everything and will show it on the vlog as soon as it’s been released on tv 😊

PlasmaDave
43 minutes ago
@The Chateau Diaries thanks for the reply but that will put it something like 8 months out of sequence. Anyway still love your work x

Comment liked by Chateau de Lalande

Sonia Hamilton
2 hours ago
A lovely video! I am glad you chastise the rude comments, I don’t want to have to stop watching this vlog because of them. That dinner looked delicious, I love brussel sprouts and like that fun pasta. Am glad Phillip thought of the Spode salad utensils, they really did make a difference.

cvs-vN-Z46zjkIpYW4eWP7J=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Their new YT manager told them not to delete the comments anymore but to answer them instead. Obvious.

PlasmaDave
1 hour ago
That's so disappointing, why commit the fit out of the room to TV, are they paying you for that? I'll never get to see it 😒

Hide 2 replies

View attachment 1103909
The Chateau Diaries
59 minutes ago
Don’t worry, I mentioned in the video that everyone will get to see it - I’ll be filming everything and will show it on the vlog as soon as it’s been released on tv 😊

PlasmaDave
43 minutes ago
@The Chateau Diaries thanks for the reply but that will put it something like 8 months out of sequence. Anyway still love your work x

Sonia Hamilton
2 hours ago
A lovely video! I am glad you chastise the rude comments, I don’t want to have to stop watching this vlog because of them. That dinner looked delicious, I love brussel sprouts and like that fun pasta. Am glad Phillip thought of the Spode salad utensils, they really did make a difference.

View attachment 1103912
Now this could get interesting if they have to respond to viewer questions! Each time they maniacally type a response they reveal more of who & what they really are...

• Heart
Reactions: 30
@stephanieejarvis
16 hours ago
Philip’s new Haviland porcelain is making me happy first thing in the morning 😋 I’m convinced tea tastes better in a beautiful cup or mug. I never thought I’d meet a man whose porcelain collection rivals my own, but I love it! 😂 (not so sure how enthusiastic @philipjanssen is about me constantly pinching his teapots…)

Stephanie Jarvis,
Philip Janssen pinches his own teapot...

AM and BJJ Versailles.png

1646476761792.png

• Haha
Reactions: 40

PlasmaDave
1 hour ago

Hide 2 replies

View attachment 1103909
The Chateau Diaries
59 minutes ago

PlasmaDave
43 minutes ago

Sonia Hamilton
2 hours ago

View attachment 1103912
Just another lie about her filming the panelling as she will obviously be away on her travel vlogging jaunts.
When does the HMN B&B re-open, must be soon? Anyways, the Grande Salon will defo be out of action because I am certain that Amoire will want to do a proper restoration rather than some bodged job - presuming that he is allowed to concentrate on it, of course, rather than being pulled here, there and everywhere else in the HMN to fix stuff that should be dealt with as ongoing "general" maintenance.
Getting the heating fixed being number one on the list.
His hair will look like PJ's pretty soon under all the stress and him attempting to remain polite and calm. Would love to be a fly on the wall when he and Dan are alone discussing all the chaos and disorganisation.

Reactions: 18
Haha fabulous conniving behaviour from our Don Jarvis Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel. So correct me if I'm wrong, but SJ isn't keen on FRK any longer because FRK behaved sullenly for months on end as she was no longer the centre of SJ's attention: and Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel rejected Marie Wiik's sexual advances?

I think that's so funny/cruel of Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel to delay her return like that - such a kick in the teet(h) for poor, lost Marie. We know that Marie is a shady biatch from time to time, dropping hints here and there about her feelings about the SJ crew, but on the whole she has been loyal. FRK hasn't done a Tomas as of yet and she left some flowers.... The whole situation is very peculiar, I smell a squirrel behind some of this.
I do not think she even told Marie that she would not be back for dinner on the day which is why there was so much left over pasta that Steph used up with bits of mouldy old cheese she found lurking in the back of the Smeg to eek out her Sprout Suprise ! who could even think of such a dish????

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
@stephanieejarvis
16 hours ago
Philip’s new Haviland porcelain is making me happy first thing in the morning 😋 I’m convinced tea tastes better in a beautiful cup or mug. I never thought I’d meet a man whose porcelain collection rivals my own, but I love it! 😂 (not so sure how enthusiastic @philipjanssen is about me constantly pinching his teapots…)

Stephanie Jarvis,
Philip Janssen pinches his own teapot...

View attachment 1103916

View attachment 1103923
It's quite obvious that Philip Jannsen isn't pinching anything of Stephanie Jarvis, except her clothes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So the Grand Salon is becoming a Chanel 4 project paid for by patron monies. Stephanie Jarvis mentioned it in Thursdays vlog on The Chateau Diaries YouTube and again in the comments.
I hope this is going to anger her patrons to the extent of them withdrawing their support. They have already waited two years to see no progress. Now she wants them to wait another 8 months of watching no progress. Unacceptable! so yes Amoury has been stalling…..waiting for the film crew.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Sabine when she was a school trip, not much has changed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That is the million dollar question isn't it?? He came to the HMN as a volunteer to do what? Does he have any skills at all? <other than being a gigolo>.

I still think he's a mail order bride. Nothing has convinced me otherwise, but I could be wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hola dis is Nutti. I is gettin a bit fed up with you ladys and some of gentlemans oogling at pictures of my lover. Dis is a stoppin rite now OK?
I is a stampin my foot down rite now on it. Gottit?
I've just watched Disney's Encanto with my granddaughter and kept getting Nati vibes from Abuela

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg after reading about your experience....no way will I ever get an implant! The cost, the pain, the discomfort and the long drawn out process....no thanks
I have seven of them as I have a type of prosthetic called an overdenture. After all the work done over several years (insurance only paid 3/4) my upper middle one failed. No reason for it either. As I had no one to drive me home, it had to be removed under a local. Worst pain I’ve ever experienced. Poor dentist nearly got clocked at the end!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
[/QUOTE]
🧵 this has to be a thread title![/QUOTE]
So the Grand Salon is becoming a Chanel 4 project paid for by patron monies. Stephanie Jarvis mentioned it in Thursdays vlog on The Chateau Diaries YouTube and again in the comments.
I hope this is going to anger her patrons to the extent of them withdrawing their support. They have already waited two years to see no progress. Now she wants them to wait another 8 months of watching no progress. Unacceptable! so yes Amoury has been stalling…..waiting for the film crew.
Oh! I thought just the Marquis panelling was for tv, was it grand salon too? How very disappointing for all the patrons and guests. What a tit show and so dishonest.

Reactions: 25
Ok I'm feeling uneasy. Where is Clara? Has she been taken hostage? tossed in the the back of the Scandinavian weed pickers van? And what is it with these people and vans?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.