The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m halfway thru an implant at the moment (molar broke old filling). Tooth pulled, bone graft in. $1800 so far (insurance paid 50%). Have to then get a post and wait three months and then I can click a tooth in. $3200 still to go (insurance will pay half). So that’s $5000 for one tooth. I will never do this again. They will have to glue a blob of whatever to however much of a tooth is left to glue to. It’s been infected twice. I thought they broke my jaw when they pulled the tooth out. It was infected immediately after pulling and packing in the graft, which consisted of pig bone, artificial bone, and cadaver bone. When it was infected, all I could think about was that “I taste dead people”…….

I’ve had top notch dental care (including braces) my entire life. But when you unknowingly bite into a fried pork skin the consistency of concrete, your poor 50-year old filled tooth doesn’t stand a chance.

It was an upper molar, and after two gum abscesses I am tempted to NOT let them screw a metal post into my jawbone (well mine, a pig’s, and a dead guy’s) to click a tooth onto. I have grown used to the hole there. I like to stick my tongue in there for a little rest. However, after seeing all the tit you guys give to people with teeth missing, there’s no way I cannot be mutilated again for the sake of vanity. I’m currently putting it off for a few months to make sure my jaw has fused with the graft.

Yours truly,

Snaggletooth
Don’t cry for me ARGENTINA!

It’s fine, you can’t even really see it. It’s way in the back. Anyway, everyone that does this has to go around with a space for 6 months while everything heals. The dentist claims that no one seems to wear the temporary prosthetic tooth. I sure as hell would if it was in the front.

Reactions: 9
Tried to post this before , scrolled through cant find it, in my addage might have forgotton to post.
Lalacelle no strangers to controversy, Ash was an elected councilor and faced complaints, tried to attach but wrong extension file.

Councillor denies conflict of interest after dog grooming parlour features in council magazine 2019

Cllr Ashley Waters has been criticised after his business Sweeney Dog was featured in Love Middlesbrough
Accusations of conflict of interest have been levelled at a senior councillor after his business appeared in a taxpayer-funded magazine.
Love Middlesbrough is produced by Middlesbrough Council and posted to every household in the borough four times a year.

Then it gets worse for him as complaints about him living in France and not representing his consituency rise, he denies them.

Chateau-owning councillor hits back over job-shirking claims -Published 13 October 2021
Councillors do not have to live in the area they serve and Mr Waters would not be breaking any rules if he lived in France.
However, Mr Waters insists he does not reside in France and has no intention of doing so until at least 2023.

A councillor has resigned from his position on a North East town's council after it was revealed he spent long periods of time in France - away from his council ward. November 021

Ashley Waters will no longer represent North Ormesby after saying had faced “horrific levels of abuse”.
He plans to move to France where he is currently renovating a chateau with his partner and family.

Dont need lessons already know how to play the game , they kow Billy but only because him and Philly did a chateau rescue on them.

one to watch for future tattlers

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Some tattle math: If 3 square meters of loo took 1,5 years how long will like 6x14m salon take?
The winner gets a free volunteer weekend at LaLande 🥇
Hello 👋 dear patrons
What a year !!! And as we’re setting down for Christmas 2041 … our advent calendars are going to be filmed …. In their entirety in the enfilade ….

AMOIRE is Still dealing with the wood merchants on SAFARI in SA .

As you know Nutti left for Argentina 🇦🇷 rowing her boat 🛶 - for her mid year break …
you can still sponsor her rowing 🚣‍♂️ … link here !

The accountant has moved in to mummy’s apartments-
( in lieu of his decades historic invoices 🧾)
& due to the geo thermal 😞 pipes freezing 🥶 he’s decided to locate to the Bahamas 🇧🇸
where We will meet in late Jan - early February.

Thank you for sticking with us -

Dan has agreed to be the elf on the shelf - this year 😂
stay tuned for his naughty exploits in the pantry …. On the historical hooks 🪝…. It’s going to be parrrfect darlings .😈

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think maybe Fanny has been seeking a fellow layabout and hoarding partner. People with jobs and responsibilities are not to her taste. Even with everyone leaving her, she refused to leave the shitto, clinging to her fairytale life of no work and easy money. She’s now found someone who can tinkle a piano at a party, not abandon her for work or responsibility, will dress up and play make believe with her, and let’s her do whatever she wants. This idyllic and magical relationship only works with the free money. Take money out of the equation and she’d be straight back to hunting a rich husband who’d let her do as she pleases, and not finding one, and begging her friends for money, and playing party house hostess, boinking the volunteer slave laborers. Question is, how long will PhiPhi be happy living in a commune in the middle of bleeping nowhere with a bunch of weirdos getting slammed on the internet for being a prat.
That is the million dollar question isn't it?? He came to the HMN as a volunteer to do what? Does he have any skills at all? <other than being a gigolo>.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That is the million dollar question isn't it?? He came to the HMN as a volunteer to do what? Does he have any skills at all? <other than being a gigolo>.
He came on and under cover acting mission which is playing our parrrrrrfectly.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There should be a go fund me for teeth
Buy me a tooth, instead of Buy me a coffee/carrot? Yay! 😆 😆

In other news, the Tango Master signs up for his first tango lesson in two years. Sillyman travels to Bury St Edmunds for a Tango class and is staying overnight in his camper before rejoining Tatyana the following day.
Unlike the lessons he gave Fanny, no grinding or flashing in this class!

Looks exciting, @Jeeves !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m halfway thru an implant at the moment (molar broke old filling). Tooth pulled, bone graft in. $1800 so far (insurance paid 50%). Have to then get a post and wait three months and then I can click a tooth in. $3200 still to go (insurance will pay half). So that’s $5000 for one tooth. I will never do this again. They will have to glue a blob of whatever to however much of a tooth is left to glue to. It’s been infected twice. I thought they broke my jaw when they pulled the tooth out. It was infected immediately after pulling and packing in the graft, which consisted of pig bone, artificial bone, and cadaver bone. When it was infected, all I could think about was that “I taste dead people”…….

I’ve had top notch dental care (including braces) my entire life. But when you unknowingly bite into a fried pork skin the consistency of concrete, your poor 50-year old filled tooth doesn’t stand a chance.

It was an upper molar, and after two gum abscesses I am tempted to NOT let them screw a metal post into my jawbone (well mine, a pig’s, and a dead guy’s) to click a tooth onto. I have grown used to the hole there. I like to stick my tongue in there for a little rest. However, after seeing all the tit you guys give to people with teeth missing, there’s no way I cannot be mutilated again for the sake of vanity. I’m currently putting it off for a few months to make sure my jaw has fused with the graft.

Yours truly,

Snaggletooth

To be fair though, they all work like crazy. I can respect that.
I read the prose …. My ankles crossed over and stayed jammed together for the entire reading

Ohhh sweet suffering tartlet
I can feel your pain

When faced with same offer of a tooth 🦷 for €4500 . No dental insurance

I looked the dentist straight in the eye 👁 and said

pull that motherfucker OUT . !!!

(Extraction 70.00 euros 💶)

It has remained empty since …
and will do till I pop my clogs 😈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
What is it with people and missing teeth| dental problems?
Probably selling their teeth on the black market so they too can buy a chateau, once the $$ rolls in they can buy a new set of pearly whites😁

• Haha
Don’t cry for me ARGENTINA!

It’s fine, you can’t even really see it. It’s way in the back. Anyway, everyone that does this has to go around with a space for 6 months while everything heals. The dentist claims that no one seems to wear the temporary prosthetic tooth. I sure as hell would if it was in the front.
Omg after reading about your experience....no way will I ever get an implant! The cost, the pain, the discomfort and the long drawn out process....no thanks

Amaury is going to be a basket case in no time. He already understands why Selmar was unable to finish some projects ... his cuz is not a good manager and the chaos will/has driven him nuts. A man who likes that much order is not going to do well with her chaos. And not to mention smothering by Nutti, and the meals with just 5 of them are going to be probably worse ... not sure what kind of cook Sabine is. I think Amaury is going to have to go hang out at Dan's and let Dan cook for him to get a decent meal (noted that Dan did not stay for supper with Stephanie's brussel sprouts and pasta .... ) Also noted that Amaury's forehead is now wrinkling quite quickly like his cuz .... the Stephanie and la Lande will burn him out and probably make him sick unless something really changes.
I do wonder if she'll ever get in anyother builders/electricians/plumbers but instead lump it all onto Aumary and Dan. If so, it will be the most idiotic thing she's ever done. Aumary was obiously expecting the be there for the long haul, otherwise why move all of his workshop there but I really don't think he had any idea what he'd let himself in for.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.