The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely a blatant lie. She changed the returning flight at the same time she changed the outward flight, but did not tell FRK until it was too late for her to change her plans. She really doesn't want to see FRK at the moment.

Haha fabulous conniving behaviour from our Don Jarvis Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel. So correct me if I'm wrong, but SJ isn't keen on FRK any longer because FRK behaved sullenly for months on end as she was no longer the centre of SJ's attention: and Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel rejected Marie Wiik's sexual advances?

I think that's so funny/cruel of Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel to delay her return like that - such a kick in the teet(h) for poor, lost Marie. We know that Marie is a shady biatch from time to time, dropping hints here and there about her feelings about the SJ crew, but on the whole she has been loyal. FRK hasn't done a Tomas as of yet and she left some flowers.... The whole situation is very peculiar, I smell a squirrel behind some of this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I do wonder if she'll ever get in anyother builders/electricians/plumbers but instead lump it all onto Aumary and Dan. If so, it will be the most idiotic thing she's ever done. Aumary was obiously expecting the be there for the long haul, otherwise why move all of his workshop there but I really don't think he had any idea what he'd let himself in for.
I just had a horrible thought....could Nutty & amaryllis be planning on starting their own channel? Is that why he is so ocd about his workshop?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I just had a horrible thought....could Nutty & amaryllis be planning on starting their own channel? Is that why he is so ocd about his workshop?
If Anmuary takes his shirt off for the channel I don't think viewers will care how his 'tools' are lined up. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why didn’t they putty his nostrils into less cavernous openings? Oof and he is only 25- like the scrags of hair on his head , he’s gonna start springing those outta his Dutch Next Top Bottom Schnozz in a few years!
I love the nostril description of Snorts! Stephy Baby gets lost in them, no doubt. Reading all the comments and having such a good laugh on this Saturday night in good old Briisbane. Keep them coming please!! 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tattlers Get Spring Cleaning "set yourself free, it's just stuff". Watched this, I'm off to Charirty Shop and tip later !

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg after reading about your experience....no way will I ever get an implant! The cost, the pain, the discomfort and the long drawn out process....no thanks
I don’t think it’s worth it so far. I’m not even sure it’s not going to hurt to chew with it. I didn’t want to do a bridge because I don’t want to weaken the teeth on either side, but I am really considering switching to that. Here in the US the greedy dentists are pushing implants. Like to the point of it not being ethical. I had a chip on my front from a tortilla chip incident at the same time and they wanted to pull my two front teeth out of my head, because they wanted to do an implant and it wouldn’t be a perfect match for my good front tooth. $10K for my front two teeth. I said hell no, fill it. Turned out fine. On top of that the teeth only last around 15 years, so if I lived to 65 I’d have to do it again! I was doing the implant because a molar is such a workhorse tooth. I think I got pressured into the wrong decision. My advice, even if a damaged tooth is a nub, have them glue something to it. If you don’t have pain or an infection, leave that nub alone. Oh and never be awake to get a tooth pulled. Go to an oral surgeon. Especially if you do a bone graft. They cut you, and yank and yank, and stuff the bone material over and over into the root canals. I felt violated and mutilated after that. Oh and I’m pretty sure it was infected almost right away, the pain was unbearable on day 2 when it was supposed to be getting better. My check back was at 8 days and it was badly infected by then and was hurting like a mother. I’ve had to do 10 days of antibiotics twice since November. The second time, a big bone chip was working its way out and it got infected again. Yep the bone chips which are shards basically, work their way out slicing up your stitched together gums for a couple months. It’s bullshit. 🙄

Haha fabulous conniving behaviour from our Don Jarvis Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel. So correct me if I'm wrong, but SJ isn't keen on FRK any longer because FRK behaved sullenly for months on end as she was no longer the centre of SJ's attention: and Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel rejected Marie Wiik's sexual advances?

I think that's so funny/cruel of Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel to delay her return like that - such a kick in the teet(h) for poor, lost Marie. We know that Marie is a shady biatch from time to time, dropping hints here and there about her feelings about the SJ crew, but on the whole she has been loyal. FRK hasn't done a Tomas as of yet and she left some flowers.... The whole situation is very peculiar, I smell a squirrel behind some of this.
Yeah, she stayed for the lake meeting and didn’t want to cut her trip short. Why would she pick coming home a day short just to see FRK? You can tell whose more important in that relationship, herself.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t think it’s worth it so far. I’m not even sure it’s not going to hurt to chew with it. I didn’t want to do a bridge because I don’t want to weaken the teeth on either side, but I am really considering switching to that. Here in the US the greedy dentists are pushing implants. Like to the point of it not being ethical. I had a chip on my front from a tortilla chip incident at the same time and they wanted to pull my two front teeth out of my head, because they wanted to do an implant and it wouldn’t be a perfect match for my good front tooth. $10K for my front two teeth. I said hell no, fill it. Turned out fine. On top of that the teeth only last around 15 years, so if I lived to 65 I’d have to do it again! I was doing the implant because a molar is such a workhorse tooth. I think I got pressured into the wrong decision. My advice, even if a damaged tooth is a nub, have them glue something to it. If you don’t have pain or an infection, leave that nub alone. Oh and never be awake to get a tooth pulled. Go to an oral surgeon. Especially if you do a bone graft. They cut you, and yank and yank, and stuff the bone material over and over into the root canals. I felt violated and mutilated after that. Oh and I’m pretty sure it was infected almost right away, the pain was unbearable on day 2 when it was supposed to be getting better. My check back was at 8 days and it was badly infected by then and was hurting like a mother. I’ve had to do 10 days of antibiotics twice since November. The second time, a big bone chip was working its way out and it got infected again. Yep the bone chips which are shards basically, work their way out slicing up your stitched together gums for a couple months. It’s bullshit. 🙄

Yeah, she stayed for the lake meeting and didn’t want to cut her trip short. Why would she pick coming home a day short just to see FRK? You can tell whose more important in that relationship, herself.
Sounds par for the course. It's always presented as the perfect solution. It isnt.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Oh I am so so sorry for what you've gone through! I too feel pressured at every appointment, it's as though I'm dealing with used car salesmen. I'm 61yrs young, but I'd be 76 when it all needed to be redone😀...so that's not happening.

Reactions: 8
Wasn't much point taking her on Safari was there? She wouldn't have seen much at all.

I hope Ian is feeling like that but he probably is feeling very hurt as he was so fatherly to Fanny. He probably feels shat on.
He probably was to begin with as he put up with a lot. Now he can breath a sigh of relief to be away from that thankless place.

Reactions: 12
Dear patrons of
Stephanie Jarvis, vlogger, shitto dhiarrheas chateau diaries, Youtube, master of storytelling (Oxford), owner of a toy poodle lovely, marketing related boyfriend..
Is clearly in need of help and I ve come to her rescue:
All you generous people, PLEASE send the Wright items. All those aprons, tea towels, stuffed animals summ up, Narnia might accidently crush some innocent opera singers one time
Or can u imagine those journal-bricks causing a fire hazard...?
Think twice.
As she said it loud and clear (for those who hear) :send Pierre frey, fortuni, spode (augarten not so much).. Lots of opportunities
A portrait of herself, Thor or a picture of Lalande is appreciated!
If u are not so fortunate, ask natti for remaining food.
Money for sure is always an issue, what content could she provide if not flying to South Africa, trip to Barbados, staying at beautiful Bauer in Venice?
If u are really good hearted, u d make a fund for Psychotherapie (it would rather be a long, expensive way as she refuses to let go her impulsive buying habit and hoarding behavior)
U might as well take her for the role model she is and send money to a charity of your own choice. I m sure steph and mummy will be delighted
Sincerely yours, anonymous Austrian aristokrat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Again proof the Lalacelle follow Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, processes, looking through articles regarding Ash Waters 60% attendance rate mostly through Zoom and getting 20K a year November 2021 he states he still owns a house in Middlesbough and pays taxes. They had the pet shop on the Market for $93, 995 dollars. It has subsequently sold. Yet require a go fund me for $6000 as no money in budget to put up a wall.

Also once they reached their $6,000 target continue contributions as of now $13, 335 and still sucking in the donations. You will get your name on a plaque on teh wall, Terry mentions engraved on a sheet of copper or what ever. Oh and all the excess money will go to cladding the wall in keeping with the chateau. Targets reached boys SHUT IT DOWN!

Wonder if ony & Tracey still have a house back home???

• Wow
Reactions: 13
In other news, the Tango Master signs up for his first tango lesson in two years. Sillyman travels to Bury St Edmunds for a Tango class and is staying overnight in his camper before rejoining Tatyana the following day.
Unlike the lessons he gave Fanny, no grinding or flashing in this class!

The tango teaching van driving Dutchman.....this just gets sadder by the day😪 I honestly do feel bad for selmar, but not bad enough to send cash

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The tango teaching van driving Dutchman.....this just gets sadder by the day😪 I honestly do feel bad for selmar, but not bad enough to send cash
Interesting to see him as the pupil rather than the "tango master" he proclaims himself to be. He certainly doesn't stand out as being more proficient that any other members of the class. I wonder how the others felt about being filmed for his vlog - did they know?

Reactions: 20
I just watched the March 3, 2022 video. In it Stephanfraudie deliberately doesn’t reveal whether she ran out in her negligee to watch Anne Marie and Dan unload the wood (Does she read here?).

I hate how she gleefully gloats and complains at the same time, while receiving services and goods provided by her online manipulation, deception, and begging scam, Chateau Diaries. She talks about how excited she is to finally have the wood arrive and interferes and interrupts Anne Marie and Dan as they are trying to do the hard work of lifting and moving all the wood.

Then she complains and kind of puts down Anne Marie for selecting and ordering this particular type of wood, “10,000 euros, I can think of other things than wood that I would want to spend 10,000 euros on.” Like what, the 5 star hotel in Venice you just spent 7-10 days at? After Anne Marie kind of looks at her, she quickly backtracks and starts gushing about how the wood would look great in the Marquis apartment, etc.

We learn in the video that she evidently plans to use Anne Marie to provide 2 of her ongoing stories for the DIY chateau, filming him for the grand salon paneling and the Marquis apartment paneling. I bet her 3rd segment will be the woods clearing. That way, she doesn’t really have to do anything but film Anne Marie and the wood guy who plan and work and do everything for her.

Then she goes to the garden, gathers her prison ration brussel spouts and admits she doesn’t have enough pasta for everyone. So, she uses her discard volunteer FRK’s pasta and flowers for the evening meal. Stephanfraudie is such a gem. She thinks she is a diamond, but is really cubic zirconia.

Did you notice how she repeatedly states how much she wishes she was staying at the Shittoo and misses it so much? What a con artist. Her words never match her actions. That’s a true sign of a con.
Brilliant 🧵 nomination by @graciemckitten 'She thinks she is a diamond but is really cubic zirconia'

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.