The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha fabulous conniving behaviour from our Don Jarvis Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel. So correct me if I'm wrong, but SJ isn't keen on FRK any longer because FRK behaved sullenly for months on end as she was no longer the centre of SJ's attention: and Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel rejected Marie Wiik's sexual advances?

I think that's so funny/cruel of Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel to delay her return like that - such a kick in the teet(h) for poor, lost Marie. We know that Marie is a shady biatch from time to time, dropping hints here and there about her feelings about the SJ crew, but on the whole she has been loyal. FRK hasn't done a Tomas as of yet and she left some flowers.... The whole situation is very peculiar, I smell a squirrel behind some of this.

Well now I feel confused. I thought it seemed like it was Fanny that was putting the moves on FRK when she took her for that tree house vacation.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So the Grand Salon is becoming a Chanel 4 project paid for by patron monies. Stephanie Jarvis mentioned it in Thursdays vlog on The Chateau Diaries YouTube and again in the comments.
I hope this is going to anger her patrons to the extent of them withdrawing their support. They have already waited two years to see no progress. Now she wants them to wait another 8 months of watching no progress. Unacceptable! so yes Amoury has been stalling…..waiting for the film crew.
Yes that is obvious what she has been doing all the way along. To her the goal is to be on mainstream TV. That is bigger than YouTube fame, so that's what she values. Patrons are just the vehicle to get the £$ to pay for the projects..oh and holidays..& junk & the gigolo's pocket money.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Well now I feel confused. I thought it seemed like it was Fanny that was putting the moves on FRK when she took her for that tree house vacation.
I hope they all have access to strong antibiotics 🥵

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I think that's the fastest I have ever seen Selmar moving on a dance floor!
I think that's the fastest I have ever seen Selmar moving - period!

I feel rather silly for asking, but what tree house vacation? Can't believe I missed that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still think he's a mail order bride. Nothing has convinced me otherwise, but I could be wrong.
At his mother's suggestion, Philip Janssen and Stephanie Jarvis hatched their plan. They are on a mission to have their own prime time show, like the Dutch production, Chateau Meiland. Philip was hand selected by Stephanie Jarvis because he promised her BIG things. He has become her handler and her gate keeper. Every gain has been sidelined with their inability to do real work or heavy lifting. No one wants to see renovations (?) done with staples, hot glue, or colored pencils. The cast of characters that they have assembled are uninteresting and like minded.
He's all yours, STEPHANIE JARVIS. WHAT COULD GO WRONG?? TICK TOCK...💣

1646480579745.png
1646480610550.png

1646480768603.png
1619728107764.png

SJ kaboom.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Just another lie about her filming the panelling as she will obviously be away on her travel vlogging jaunts.
When does the HMN B&B re-open, must be soon? Anyways, the Grande Salon will defo be out of action because I am certain that Amoire will want to do a proper restoration rather than some bodged job - presuming that he is allowed to concentrate on it, of course, rather than being pulled here, there and everywhere else in the HMN to fix stuff that should be dealt with as ongoing "general" maintenance.
Getting the heating fixed being number one on the list.
His hair will look like PJ's pretty soon under all the stress and him attempting to remain polite and calm. Would love to be a fly on the wall when he and Dan are alone discussing all the chaos and disorganisation.
Once you get involved with Stephanfraudie‘s Shittoo show, you start aging in dog years. Anne Marie looks like he has aged a good 5 years in his 5 months at the Shittoo.

Reactions: 26
I'm not a Patreon and I only watch the odd vlog on fast forward, but even I am pissed that she is hiding the Grand Salon works for TV, because now we won't get the fun of doing a running commentary on here, and ripping the shreds out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
At his mother's suggestion. Philip Janssen and Stephanie Jarvis hatched their plan. They are on a mission to have their own prime time show, like the Dutch production, Chateau Meiland. Philip was hand selected by Stephanie Jarvis because he promised her BIG things. He has become her handler and her gate keeper. Every gain has been sidelined with their inability to do real work or heavy lifting. No one wants to see renovations (?) done with staples, hot glue, or colored pencils. The cast of characters that they have assembled are uninteresting and like minded.
He's all yours, STEPHANIE JARVIS. WHAT COULD GO WRONG?? TICK TOCK...💣

View attachment 1104020 View attachment 1104021
View attachment 1104022View attachment 1104025
View attachment 1104034
OMG Philip Janssen is dating his mother! 😂😂😂😂😂
Mrs Janssen looks very similar to Stephanie Jarvis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just another lie about her filming the panelling as she will obviously be away on her travel vlogging jaunts.
When does the HMN B&B re-open, must be soon? Anyways, the Grande Salon will defo be out of action because I am certain that Amoire will want to do a proper restoration rather than some bodged job - presuming that he is allowed to concentrate on it, of course, rather than being pulled here, there and everywhere else in the HMN to fix stuff that should be dealt with as ongoing "general" maintenance.
Getting the heating fixed being number one on the list.
His hair will look like PJ's pretty soon under all the stress and him attempting to remain polite and calm. Would love to be a fly on the wall when he and Dan are alone discussing all the chaos and disorganisation.
I don’t think he stresses out at all about this place. He’s one of the family and I venture to say he knows exactly what he’s getting into with princess, the chateau and natti. I think he likes all the attention for his “manliness” too. Patrons asking for more vlogs with his shirt off etc. He’s laughing all the way to the bank this one. 😘

Reactions: 12
I'm not a Patreon and I only watch the odd vlog on fast forward, but even I am pissed that she is hiding the Grand Salon works for TV, because now we won't get the fun of doing a running commentary on here, and ripping the shreds out of it.
Now let’s hope that patrons take your anger and convert it into cash withdrawals.

Reactions: 23
I think that's the fastest I have ever seen Selmar moving - period!

I feel rather silly for asking, but what tree house vacation? Can't believe I missed that.

I think it was during the era that Fanny was interested in purchasing the pigeon paintings, and Fanny was in that fashion show.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
[
Did she actually say that they will be filming the Grand Salon or just the Marquess apartment renovations, or both? I don’t recall what point of the vlog this was stated.

Reactions: 8
Oh, the sweet honeymoon period of SJ and FRK. FRK must want to either cry or vomit when she looks at these today.

[

Did she actually say that they will be filming the Grand Salon or just the Marquess apartment renovations, or both? I don’t recall what point of the vlog this was stated.
I think she didn't exactly specify which and, from memory, I think she was just talking about the wood in general. AND then, casually threw in that Amoire would be filmed by CDIY during the process so her footage would not be released until after the programmes had been aired - think Autumn! It was planned all along and the wood was never difficult to source, she just delayed it because she didn't want Amoire to start before Channel 4 were at the Shitoo.

Reactions: 20
I’m halfway thru an implant at the moment (molar broke old filling). Tooth pulled, bone graft in. $1800 so far (insurance paid 50%). Have to then get a post and wait three months and then I can click a tooth in. $3200 still to go (insurance will pay half). So that’s $5000 for one tooth. I will never do this again. They will have to glue a blob of whatever to however much of a tooth is left to glue to. It’s been infected twice. I thought they broke my jaw when they pulled the tooth out. It was infected immediately after pulling and packing in the graft, which consisted of pig bone, artificial bone, and cadaver bone. When it was infected, all I could think about was that “I taste dead people”…….

I’ve had top notch dental care (including braces) my entire life. But when you unknowingly bite into a fried pork skin the consistency of concrete, your poor 50-year old filled tooth doesn’t stand a chance.

It was an upper molar, and after two gum abscesses I am tempted to NOT let them screw a metal post into my jawbone (well mine, a pig’s, and a dead guy’s) to click a tooth onto. I have grown used to the hole there. I like to stick my tongue in there for a little rest. However, after seeing all the tit you guys give to people with teeth missing, there’s no way I cannot be mutilated again for the sake of vanity. I’m currently putting it off for a few months to make sure my jaw has fused with the graft.

Yours truly,

Snaggletooth

To be fair though, they all work like crazy. I can respect that.
I currently have an appointment in April because I have a broken molar. 😳 My husband went for the last few months with multiple appointments for his teeth problems where they wanted to also do implants. There wasn’t any way in hell he would sit and go through that. He can barely get his teeth cleaned and the odd cavity filled. Seems like everyone is pushing implants around here.

Reactions: 7
Now let’s hope that patrons take your anger and convert it into cash withdrawals.
The Channel 4 exposure is what gave her the £$ in the first place. If she loses patrons for delaying the work to suit the filming schedule, so be it as far as she is concerned. Because she'll get a whole new raft of fans suckers when it gets aired. It's never about pleasing the patrons, it's all about the money honey.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.