The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
050C56C5-54D6-4901-A9ED-A72CB594A86B.jpeg
2EED4B70-2F17-4EE4-9637-B700923FE431.jpeg
B8156D98-F6CC-4664-BB0B-4458A40B2C9F.jpeg
425A171F-E336-4CD5-9E91-4B4B84D767DB.jpeg
DC44C71C-2655-490B-92C3-C2E2A3DFB0CE.jpeg

A little walk down memory lane when princess was free to hang out with whomever she wanted, have parties and even a “moony” wedding, fake relationships with gay men and lay in bed all day. Oh wait?? She still does that. 🤣😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
That is fraud - she asked patrons to pay to renovate

Filming it for channel four is a breach of trust - it’s double dipping - she’ll portray on channel 4 that’s SHE is financially paying for everything

The fact is she’s stony broke and begging on another channel

Patrons pay but channel 4 viewers get to see it for free - befor the ppl whom paid for it - and a year later to boot 👢

She is the shittiest con artist ever - she’s streets ahead of the tinder swindler …. He’s in hiding

She’s in plain view 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 50
@stephanieejarvis
16 hours ago
Philip’s new Haviland porcelain is making me happy first thing in the morning 😋 I’m convinced tea tastes better in a beautiful cup or mug. I never thought I’d meet a man whose porcelain collection rivals my own, but I love it! 😂 (not so sure how enthusiastic @philipjanssen is about me constantly pinching his teapots…)

Stephanie Jarvis,
Philip Janssen pinches his own teapot...

View attachment 1103916

View attachment 1103923
Original photo @KiKiGee
Your welcome 😈

Hola dis is Nutti. I is gettin a bit fed up with you ladys and some of gentlemans oogling at pictures of my lover. Dis is a stoppin rite now OK?
I is a stampin my foot down rite now on it. Gottit?
😂😂😂😂😂😂
37EA0937-B9ED-4C71-83D7-77EABC12403B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Aww 🥰 sorry 😢 post yours we can double laugh 😹

😈
I grabbed it...

What’s with the daily declarations of luuuuuurve from Fanny. I can’t go on IG these days without seeing her posts about him. And now this one about the bloody porcelain again.
I could unsubscribe but might miss something. Also, don’t you put milk in the cup first not after you’ve poured the tea in 🤔
❤ @CountessPompidoo
The daily declaration (it's new) is Philip Janssen posting on Stephanie Jarvis's IG account. He is Stephanie Jarvis's social media manager.🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Thought this was interesting. Inside John Galliano's French home. Quite eclectic. The sort of look Fanny is going for with her brocante finds, but missing by a mile. Class will always show. Fascinating little vid.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Marie Wiik is advertising her wedding services. Unfortunately, it looks like funeral/farewell florals.
There is money to be made in the funeral business. I added Willie's florals but I see WIL LIE.
Fake it till you make it... YIKES!!!

1646487647350.png

1646486524615.png

1646486973981.png

1646486842425.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I grabbed it...

❤ @CountessPompidoo
The daily declaration (it's new) is Philip Janssen posting on Stephanie Jarvis's IG account. He is Stephanie Jarvis's social media manager.🤪
of course ta @KiKiGee, silly me, I’d totally forgotten he’d been ‘promoted’ 😂😂 get the sick bucket out, we’re in for a bumpy ride. There has to be a pun in that, but I’m too much of a m’lady to say 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thought this was interesting. Inside John Galliano's French home. Quite eclectic. The sort of look Fanny is going for with her brocante finds, but missing by a mile. Class will always show. Fascinating little vid.

So much in common. They are both terrible human beings...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

He obviously loves his environment and is attached to his art pieces. It isn’t just thrown together with little thought or reason. He is interesting to listen to and definitely rocking the man bun and cropped pants. The bottom line is princess has no design skills and has no idea what to do with all the things she purchases. It’s always a jumbled mess. Personally so many things to look at makes my brain hurt. To each their own. I’m sure my home decor would be boring to most. 😘

Reactions: 9
I don’t think it’s worth it so far. I’m not even sure it’s not going to hurt to chew with it. I didn’t want to do a bridge because I don’t want to weaken the teeth on either side, but I am really considering switching to that. Here in the US the greedy dentists are pushing implants. Like to the point of it not being ethical. I had a chip on my front from a tortilla chip incident at the same time and they wanted to pull my two front teeth out of my head, because they wanted to do an implant and it wouldn’t be a perfect match for my good front tooth. $10K for my front two teeth. I said hell no, fill it. Turned out fine. On top of that the teeth only last around 15 years, so if I lived to 65 I’d have to do it again! I was doing the implant because a molar is such a workhorse tooth. I think I got pressured into the wrong decision. My advice, even if a damaged tooth is a nub, have them glue something to it. If you don’t have pain or an infection, leave that nub alone. Oh and never be awake to get a tooth pulled. Go to an oral surgeon. Especially if you do a bone graft. They cut you, and yank and yank, and stuff the bone material over and over into the root canals. I felt violated and mutilated after that. Oh and I’m pretty sure it was infected almost right away, the pain was unbearable on day 2 when it was supposed to be getting better. My check back was at 8 days and it was badly infected by then and was hurting like a mother. I’ve had to do 10 days of antibiotics twice since November. The second time, a big bone chip was working its way out and it got infected again. Yep the bone chips which are shards basically, work their way out slicing up your stitched together gums for a couple months. It’s bullshit. 🙄

Yeah, she stayed for the lake meeting and didn’t want to cut her trip short. Why would she pick coming home a day short just to see FRK? You can tell whose more important in that relationship, herself.
At the risk of getting off the topic of SJ and her grifting abilities...I have a similar story with implants. I felt pushed into the process, both were very painful and very expensive. It took months to finally have the "real" teeth screwed in. The teeth look nice, but still can't get used to them, they feel thick and clunky.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.