The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found this exclusive footage of B&B guests being welcomed at La La Lande! All are welcome! All are welcome!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A commenter said that Dan needs a wood chipper. Snorts better make sure that doesn’t happen. 😇🧐🤔🦫💩
Snorts knows too much and unlike Sillymar & FRK, the silly boy isn't going to leave as quietly. Fanny has 60 acres to play with and if she thinks going 'Fargo' will shut him up (and increase viewership) then Snorty better run fast and hide with his woodland creature friends.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Back to de lalacelle Ashley certainly knows what controversy is. Elelcted a Councellor Nov 2019 and denies he is permanently living in France.
His and Terry business in write up in Council freebie Ahs states he thought it was local gazette not Coucil magazine. Sates he did job for 8k a year, but 20k a year spoken about in resignation article

links if interested
https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/councillor-denies-conflict-interest-after-17288901

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-tees-58885565

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/n...or-resigns-live-france-following-allegations/

• Wow
Reactions: 6
0AAFA53F-3F58-466A-8A5C-5A366CA72547.jpeg

take wood from truck put on ground
353E0CEC-0D9C-4088-9F57-780C8AE90B97.jpeg

take wood from ground put in van
43765903-0126-47A4-A50F-C87854FB113D.jpeg

take wood from van put on ground.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok, with the new refrigerators that Stephanie Jarvis is supposedly going to order, there are several ways she can mess things up.

They won’t fit down the hall or around the corners into the new weird area, we all see that one coming.

She also needs to think about leaving enough space for the refrigerator doors to open properly. It would be so paarfect if everything is jammed into the space and the doors on the new appliances can only open up 15 degrees or so.

Also, it is hard to find a refrigerator that is beautiful on the inside.

I hope that Dan the gardener puts the old shelves back up on the walls and they actually hang meat from the hooks. Just like the Marquis and his family have done for generations. I would love to see meat juices drip down on to the tops of the refrigerators, down into the doors and inside to the beautiful interiors. Also the tops of the fridges will make a lovely rodent ramp back up to the meat hooks and shelves.

I’m sure everything is going to turn out lovely and be finished in a timely manner!
I also didn’t notice any electrical plugs in that space? Where are they going to plug in the fridge/freezers?
Technically the electrical outlets don’t need to be in the same room as the appliances being plugged into them. Stephanie Jarvis would just need to hire a skilled electrician to duct tape or staple several extension cords to the walls of the newly updated pantry fridge space, down the hall, up the stairs and finally into the almost finished pink shower room. The power to the refrigerators will go on and off along with the shower room light switch. Luckily, Stephanie Jarvis isn’t planning on eating or preparing food at the Chateau de Lalande and she has her own private bathroom, since it won’t effect her she’s cool with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Technically the electrical outlets don’t need to be in the same room as the appliances being plugged into them. Stephanie Jarvis would just need to hire a skilled electrician to duct tape or staple several extension cords to the walls of the newly updated pantry fridge space, down the hall, up the stairs and finally into the almost finished pink shower room. The power to the refrigerators will go on and off along with the shower room light switch. Luckily, Stephanie Jarvis isn’t planning on eating or preparing food at the Chateau de Lalande and she has her own private bathroom, since it won’t effect her she’s cool with it.
If Stephanie Jarvis wallpapers over the extension cords then they won't be visible. Problem solved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
9B239AB2-5B8E-4271-A884-4510C2B3F379.jpeg

SJ wants new coving so I will measure for my darling
400D450A-6931-426A-BCBB-2F98A27B019E.jpeg

SJ wants new appliances so we will get new
74BD429B-9823-4D93-8B80-ECF39299737A.jpeg

wait, what? I get old spaghetti?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I must say I felt ashamed for them going around with their pathetic business cards. It looked so cheap. Did they truly believed that it was a way of increasing their business? In Italy that doesn't work, actually is considered a sort of begging.
I wanted to upvote these comments but for some reason they have disappeared!

@HalcyonOrganic for your bedside table.

View attachment 1103526

Stephanie Jarvis 50% owner of the house of horrors Chateau de Lalande located in the middle of nowhere.
Amazing what a good gold frame will do....not!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Coming Home: Act 2:

SJ: " Well, F#@k here we are back at this DUMP!"

Snort: "Yes, I too agree, and say F@#k we are back! "

SJ: "Now, lambykins we agreed on the tag line we will repeat once inside this mausoleum, right?"

Snorts: " Absolutely, mummykins, you are right!!!! Always!"

SJ: " Well, my darling child, I can't seem to remember the phrase.....come on, come on, snort it up....what WAS it???"

Snorts: " Um....Um....( hur, hur, hur), uh...."Let It Go. Let It Go!.....??????"

SJ: No no no!!!! Now think with that big, monstrous cranium of yours, THINK!!! Not that recent!!!" An older ditty!

Snirts: Oh golly, older than ME? Now you are making me nervous getting all testy like your mom....you know you act more like her every day.....uh....um...was it a phrase from The Ninja Turtle movies???? Or the Power Ranger cartoons????"

SJ: No you little twit!!! Go back further.....further....YOU are the YOUNG one in this relationship! The agreement was for YOU to keep track of all the lies we weave! So think! Think!

Snorts: I cant!! I am breaking out in hives from you yelling at me mummy and making me eat that kabob I brought back from Venice a week ago. You and your left overs!!!

SJ: I got it you, numbskull! "There's no place like home! There's no place like home!" That's the mantra when we get inside that pile of rocks, got it?"

Snorts: But darling I have never heard that before....is it from a McDonalds commercial??? Or from the Renaissance???.. I know all about that NOW. I read a paragraph out of one of my BIG BOY books that I read while wearing really tight pants so the blood goes to my head and I learn real fast then!! Hur, hur, hur...SNORT!!

SJ: Good Lord, what have I done to deserve you? Oh! Yes, Begged and lied! Well, come on lets go in. And for Christ's sake look happy....I just bought you ALL that ugly china....china, man,....knock it off with the "porcelaine" crap!!! That's MY lingo, baby. Now repeat after me....

Snorts: There's no place like home....There's no place like home... That is quite catchy... You said you made that up, huh? You are simply Amaaazing, mummy dearest!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Not of any particular one video. I am trying to show, thru info culled from the hundreds of tatler entries as well as viewing all the diaries videos, the long patterns of behaviors and actions of Stephanie that show her avarice, greed, narc behavior, using and disgarding people, lying, and how she is harming people who enter her orbit in any way, by deliberately manipulating the manner in which she presents herself, and the huge amounts of money, gifts, and benefits she has received as a result of her devious behavior and character. Ànd to show how she is deleting comments, etc. Shedding a light on the specifics of her narc behavior so it will be easier to see her ongoing patterns of destruction in the current and future videos.

In thus post, I am trying to show how Anne Marie has been screwed over in the past few months by his cousin, the pressures he is under as a result of these actions, as well as other issues, which would lead a person to believe that he is in for a crappy next few months at the Shittoo.
I do enjoy reading your posts. Even though the subject matter is distasteful.

Reactions: 12
Coming Home: Act 2:

SJ: " Well, F#@k here we are back at this DUMP!"

Snort: "Yes, I too agree, and say F@#k we are back! "

SJ: "Now, lambykins we agreed on the tag line we will repeat once inside this mausoleum, right?"

Snorts: " Absolutely, mummykins, you are right!!!! Always!"

SJ: " Well, my darling child, I can't seem to remember the phrase.....come on, come on, snort it up....what WAS it???"

Snorts: " Um....Um....( hur, hur, hur), uh...."Let It Go. Let It Go!.....??????"

SJ: No no no!!!! Now think with that big, monstrous cranium of yours, THINK!!! Not that recent!!!" An older ditty!

Snirts: Oh golly, older than ME? Now you are making me nervous getting all testy like your mom....you know you act more like her every day.....uh....um...was it a phrase from The Ninja Turtle movies???? Or the Power Ranger cartoons????"

SJ: No you little twit!!! Go back further.....further....YOU are the YOUNG one in this relationship! The agreement was for YOU to keep track of all the lies we weave! So think! Think!

Snorts: I cant!! I am breaking out in hives from you yelling at me mummy and making me eat that kabob I brought back from Venice a week ago. You and your left overs!!!

SJ: I got it you, numbskull! "There's no place like home! There's no place like home!" That's the mantra when we get inside that pile of rocks, got it?"

Snorts: But darling I have never heard that before....is it from a McDonalds commercial??? Or from the Renaissance???.. I know all about that NOW. I read a paragraph out of one of my BIG BOY books that I read while wearing really tight pants so the blood goes to my head and I learn real fast then!! Hur, hur, hur...SNORT!!

SJ: Good Lord, what have I done to deserve you? Oh! Yes, Begged and lied! Well, come on lets go in. And for Christ's sake look happy....I just bought you ALL that ugly china....china, man,....knock it off with the "porcelaine" crap!!! That's MY lingo, baby. Now repeat after me....

Snorts: There's no place like home....There's no place like home... That is quite catchy... You said you made that up, huh? You are simply Amaaazing, mummy dearest!"
Lord Avonlea knows that punishment for telling your female partner they are becoming more like their mom every day ranges from a night on the sofa up to and including grounds for divorce. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New member, but long time viewer of comments. The wall at De LaLacelle, its alledgedly said the weather conditions which supposedly contributed to the collapse didnt exist. The WALL, IT WAS STUFFED, ivy through it dry and crumbling. We know the intention was, they were putting in a spectic tank system and pipes needed to placed behind the lower level of the wall where toilet block etc going. We know the digging of the pipes had started for the piping work. Oh assume alledgedly, realisation that the wall was too unstable to take pipes, or assume alledgely they had started some work and overnight it collapsed. Devastation! The diggers were on site so they could remove the entire wall and within the same day of discovering the wall collapsed, they could get quotes for a new basic wall, start a go fund me, and two days later have the funding to get professionals in to fix. I assume alledgedly their grief was vey short before the business head came into being. Once the new business plan in place to alledgely get more sympathy money when a war going on in Europe, the grief displayed, we didnt know what we were going to do!!!!! Overnight collapse posted 3 March, go fundme started 3 March (taken from facebook posts) two vlogs created begging for money, thanking for money all finshed and posted with two days. Raised just under 13k. WATCH these lads, channel not been same since the boys came over from England. Smarter than La la Land.

Also tattlers please tell me what arre their true names. Tony goes under Derek Briggs (wonder if related to Ronnie?) Terry goes under Terry short
the other guy is called Ashley Waters..He worked for the local council..people got upset because he was busy renovating his chateau in France, and worried he didnt do enough for the local council..

They for sure learnt to beg very quickly...Terry got a quick one day course of Fanny....it only costed him a day and a peacockchair...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Amazing what a good gold frame will do....not!
Not my cup of tea either. Imagine trying to clean all the dirt & grime in the nooks & crannies.
Stephanie Jarvis has low-paid people or volunteers to do that job.

Who am I kidding, she doesnt give a tit about a little bit of dust!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I need 2🦷🦷 👑👑 crowns if anyone wants to fund me.:devilish:
I’m halfway thru an implant at the moment (molar broke old filling). Tooth pulled, bone graft in. $1800 so far (insurance paid 50%). Have to then get a post and wait three months and then I can click a tooth in. $3200 still to go (insurance will pay half). So that’s $5000 for one tooth. I will never do this again. They will have to glue a blob of whatever to however much of a tooth is left to glue to. It’s been infected twice. I thought they broke my jaw when they pulled the tooth out. It was infected immediately after pulling and packing in the graft, which consisted of pig bone, artificial bone, and cadaver bone. When it was infected, all I could think about was that “I taste dead people”…….

I’ve had top notch dental care (including braces) my entire life. But when you unknowingly bite into a fried pork skin the consistency of concrete, your poor 50-year old filled tooth doesn’t stand a chance.

It was an upper molar, and after two gum abscesses I am tempted to NOT let them screw a metal post into my jawbone (well mine, a pig’s, and a dead guy’s) to click a tooth onto. I have grown used to the hole there. I like to stick my tongue in there for a little rest. However, after seeing all the tit you guys give to people with teeth missing, there’s no way I cannot be mutilated again for the sake of vanity. I’m currently putting it off for a few months to make sure my jaw has fused with the graft.

Yours truly,

Snaggletooth

the other guy is called Ashley Waters..He worked for the local council..people got upset because he was busy renovating his chateau in France, and worried he didnt do enough for the local council..

They for sure learnt to beg very quickly...Terry got a quick one day course of Fanny....it only costed him a day and a peacockchair...
To be fair though, they all work like crazy. I can respect that.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Back to de lalacelle Ashley certainly knows what controversy is. Elelcted a Councellor Nov 2019 and denies he is permanently living in France.
His and Terry business in write up in Council freebie Ahs states he thought it was local gazette not Coucil magazine. Sates he did job for 8k a year, but 20k a year spoken about in resignation article

links if interested
https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/councillor-denies-conflict-interest-after-17288901

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-tees-58885565

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/n...or-resigns-live-france-following-allegations/
Hmmmm, more then a few low life chateau owners then. Are Ashley & Billy mates?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.