The Chateau Diaries #121 SJ wants 5* for 1* price while her guests get 1* for price of 5*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are these posts meant to be recaps?
Not of any particular one video. I am trying to show, thru info culled from the hundreds of tatler entries as well as viewing all the diaries videos, the long patterns of behaviors and actions of Stephanie that show her avarice, greed, narc behavior, using and disgarding people, lying, and how she is harming people who enter her orbit in any way, by deliberately manipulating the manner in which she presents herself, and the huge amounts of money, gifts, and benefits she has received as a result of her devious behavior and character. Ànd to show how she is deleting comments, etc. Shedding a light on the specifics of her narc behavior so it will be easier to see her ongoing patterns of destruction in the current and future videos.

In thus post, I am trying to show how Anne Marie has been screwed over in the past few months by his cousin, the pressures he is under as a result of these actions, as well as other issues, which would lead a person to believe that he is in for a crappy next few months at the Shittoo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ouch

Lesley
52 minutes ago
Oh shush you stupid woman/child. When are you going I grow up and stop acting like an eight year old. This display of complete nonsense is falling in the current climate.

Good luck with that

A Marina
1 hour ago
Hello to Stephanie and to all Lalanders! I'm Ukrainian and also I'm your loyal fan who's watching your vlog for 2 years now. Your blog has always been a fresh breeze in the world of covid uncertainty. Your vlog is all about escapism. But now I have a request for you. It's really not about politics,not about taking sides. It's about future of all of us. Ukranians need to stop catastrophe. And everyone in Europe can help. Especially those with big internet auditories. It is cruicially important to make Europe, US and NATO make next things: CLOSE SKY OVER UKRAINE, GIVE UKRAINE FIGHTER JETS and SEND UN PEACKEEPING FORCES! Western countries unwilling do this because they don't want to be military engaged. But now we're facing possible nuclear catastrophe that will be everyone's problem not only in Ukraine. Biggest nuclear plant in Europe is taken by russian forces. Ukraine also needs "no-fly zone" and fighter jets because every day Russia is bombing our cities with civilians. People, children are dying. I'm in Kyiv now with my family and my 3 year old son, so I know what I'm talking about. It is important to make everyone know in Western countries why Ukraine needs "no-fly" zone. Make posts, talk to your friends about it. Address to authorities in social media. As much as you can. Please, do this for Ukraine and for yourself in the end.
Show less
Also refrigerators need space in the back to let the compressors vent- that place is closet- and will become a hot closet filled with burnt out appliances by the summer. Idiots.
I also didn’t notice any electrical plugs in that space? Where are they going to plug in the fridge/freezers?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
In other news, the Tango Master signs up for his first tango lesson in two years. Sillyman travels to Bury St Edmunds for a Tango class and is staying overnight in his camper before rejoining Tatyana the following day.
Unlike the lessons he gave Fanny, no grinding or flashing in this class!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Does anybody believe Fanny spends SO much time editing? She sure does use it chronically as ab excuse for not being present, or not getting things done. If she really needs to do so much editing, I have to wonder why? Is there so much that needs to be hidden? I think she should just "go live", as then there is no need to waste any time editing. Someone, somewhere mentioned that they use the touch pads on their laptops instead of a more efficient mouse, and said that's the reason it takes all these people so long to edit.
Stephanie spends a couple of hours a day reading here, that’s what sje means when she is “editing” 🤪

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Teabags new friend since September Andrew from UK arrived at Chateau B and has been vetted by Billy and Ryan ! Teabag looks better in this vlog. Gwen has had eyes done.
Lose Ryan the jerk.

Reactions: 12
All quite off putting. I thought on this Venice trip the strain is beginning to show on her face. It was the least 'put together' I've ever seen her.
Yeah, i also thought for all the effort getting to Venice with costume changes, she could at least have slapped on some lipstick!

Reactions: 14
Another top tier withdraws. 6 in total this month. Take heart guys and gals. This is the biggest drop in top tier supporters. I hope more see the light.
Stephanie Jarvis of Chateau Lalande YouTube is not being upfront with her accounts for the Patreon association she created.
Perhaps the top tiers have realised their money could be better spent on people who are facing a real humanitarian crisis. We also know many of the patrons/cadeaux gift givers are grannies and with inflation and costs rising globally they may have less discretionary income to spend on Stephanmeme.

Reactions: 21
Snort’s ribs are as real as the McRib sandies at Mickey D’s.
Why didn’t they putty his nostrils into less cavernous openings? Oof and he is only 25- like the scrags of hair on his head , he’s gonna start springing those outta his Dutch Next Top Bottom Schnozz in a few years!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah, i also thought for all the effort getting to Venice with costume changes, she could at least have slapped on some lipstick!
Enjoyed watching Kat, not Fanny, being styled by Curtis in Venice. Kat positioning ‘the girls’ in her corset was good fun. Enjoys beer in a bottle and absolutely no pretentiousness or false persona with that girl.

Reactions: 21
I just watched the March 3, 2022 video. In it Stephanfraudie deliberately doesn’t reveal whether she ran out in her negligee to watch Anne Marie and Dan unload the wood (Does she read here?).

I hate how she gleefully gloats and complains at the same time, while receiving services and goods provided by her online manipulation, deception, and begging scam, Chateau Diaries. She talks about how excited she is to finally have the wood arrive and interferes and interrupts Anne Marie and Dan as they are trying to do the hard work of lifting and moving all the wood.

Then she complains and kind of puts down Anne Marie for selecting and ordering this particular type of wood, “10,000 euros, I can think of other things than wood that I would want to spend 10,000 euros on.” Like what, the 5 star hotel in Venice you just spent 7-10 days at? After Anne Marie kind of looks at her, she quickly backtracks and starts gushing about how the wood would look great in the Marquis apartment, etc.

We learn in the video that she evidently plans to use Anne Marie to provide 2 of her ongoing stories for the DIY chateau, filming him for the grand salon paneling and the Marquis apartment paneling. I bet her 3rd segment will be the woods clearing. That way, she doesn’t really have to do anything but film Anne Marie and the wood guy who plan and work and do everything for her.

Then she goes to the garden, gathers her prison ration brussel spouts and admits she doesn’t have enough pasta for everyone. So, she uses her discard volunteer FRK’s pasta and flowers for the evening meal. Stephanfraudie is such a gem. She thinks she is a diamond, but is really cubic zirconia.

Did you notice how she repeatedly states how much she wishes she was staying at the Shittoo and misses it so much? What a con artist. Her words never match her actions. That’s a true sign of a con.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
The wall at De LaLacelle, its alledgedly said the weather conditions which supposedly contributed to the collapse didnt exist. The WALL, IT WAS STUFFED, ivy through it dry and crumbling. We know the intention was, they were putting in a spectic tank system and pipes needed to placed behind the lower level of the wall where toilet block etc going. We know the digging of the pipes had started for the piping work. Oh assume alledgedly, realisation that the wall was too unstable to take pipes, or assume alledgely they had started some work and overnight it collapsed. Devastation! The diggers were on site so they could remove the entire wall and within the same day of discovering the wall collapsed, they could get quotes for a new basic wall, start a go fund me, and two days later have the funding to get professionals in to fix. I assume alledgedly their grief was vey short before the business head came into being. Once the new business plan in place to alledgely get more sympathy money when a war going on in Europe, the grief displayed, we didnt know what we were going to do!!!!! Overnight collapse posted 3 March, go fundme started 3 March (taken from facebook posts) two vlogs created begging for money, thanking for money all finshed and posted with two days. Raised just under 13k. WATCH these lads, channel not been same since the boys came over from England. Smarter than La la Land.

Also tattlers please tell me what arre their true names. Tony goes under Derek Briggs (wonder if related to Ronnie?) Terry goes under Terry short
I said just a few short weeks ago that this family is going to compete and maybe outshine Stephanie Jarvis in the scrounging game. The day I became aware of it was the one where Tracy asked people to help her by telling her where she could get light fittings. Ahaaaa I said to myself, she's wanting gifts and now the gifts flow in, the buy me a ...... money flows in, Patreon is taking off and you can have a piece of wall (I think it is) for this honour. And last but not least, we now have GoFundMe.

I think Tony is Terry's stepfather. Goodness knows who "Derek" is!
Derek Briggs is Tony's real name but he has always been called Tony.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
For the timeline experts on here - today Percy informed us that Isabelle had her eye op on "Tuesday 2nd March" obviously not this year as 2nd March was a Wednesday
. I’m pleased the surgery went well because no one wants to see anyone lose their vision. Yet Isabelle’s dear daughter didn’t feel the need to forgo Venice and schedule her trip to SA to be with her dear Maman for surgery. Selfish cow. Nothing stops Stephanie Jarvis from a bad party and the tit show must go on.

Reactions: 22
Oh yes of course! Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel was first with the use of gigolos, but she does pay for hers out of her GAG charity channel - remember Phyllis is a cause for charitable concern.....

I do think Metherdick did it with a bigger bang though - a coke infused one - but nevertheless a bang we witnessed. Poor Andrew, the indignity.
Well, after all the GAG charity channel is a good definition, given the facts: funding the sexual and narcissistic needs of a not so attractive, ageing, confused, useless, frustrated, lonely, good-for-nothing, hysterical charlatan IS a form of charity, if you think of it :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Curtis is a lazy ass...his husband who had to work made an effort for valentine...Curtis didnt...it told me a lott that vlog...

that eyeproblem...a lott of puha about nothing...i think the only eye captain one eye is blind in ...is her brown eye...and her mouth produces the tit...
So eye surgery mid February not early March?

Reactions: 7
Comments from Manor and Maker's latest flog...

Gayleen Culling
22 hours ago
So you travelled all the way to Venice to attend a grand Ball that clearly fell flatter than a concrete pancake. Sadly, conspicuously absent without even the barest pretence of a feast, no food, drink, nor lively musicians, so beyond embarrassing. Good grief why did you even bother!

Paris Marie
22 hours ago
Exactly! And let's milk it even more by posting yet another vlog about Venice with clickbait titles and images. Pretty pathetic guys.
I must say I felt ashamed for them going around with their pathetic business cards. It looked so cheap. Did they truly believed that it was a way of increasing their business? In Italy that doesn't work, actually is considered a sort of begging.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
i think all of the chateaus with Patreon accounts are going to see big declines in numbers of Patreons and pledges because of the war. Stephanie's luxury travel channel is DOA for a second time.
I think you’re right.

Absolutely a blatant lie. She changed the returning flight at the same time she changed the outward flight, but did not tell FRK until it was too late for her to change her plans. She really doesn't want to see FRK at the moment.
I knew it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see Ryan has gone back to being his stupid, unwatchable self again.
I can't imagine what the ancient, aristocratic, refined owners of all these castles would think of the sad destiny their once noble mansions had. These uneducated, gross, ignorant people invading their abodes, their horrible accents, revealing their lack of education and culture. their inadequacy, their shrieks, their talking nonsense... so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
2 things now:

First, I still have no idea how housekeeper Dave looks like

second, it probably doesn’t mean anything, but whenever my baby Michael vanishes, jikki vanishes too…
@HalcyonOrganic for your bedside table.

1646443788900.png

Stephanie Jarvis 50% owner of the house of horrors Chateau de Lalande located in the middle of nowhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.