The Chateau Diaries #120 Misfits Hysteria, histrionics and hysterical laughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations for naming the thread @Princess and the Pea
Also belated congratulations @Kickintheass and @oooLaLande

Most liked comments from the previous thread:

ploppityplop2

VIP Member

Saturday at 7:27 PM
Great thread title and congrats on the VIP status @Princess and the Pea
Here is my latest offering in celebration 🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, AndAnotherName, Jules100 and 64 others

Following on from the previous thread:

(QUOTE="KyBourbon, post: 8637908, member: 262807")
Love it! 😆. Did your friend share any other details with you about her stay at the farmhouse?
[/QUOTE]
Yes, in between her gobby weeping and me topping up her glass, she provided many insights. Her first impression was of not being able to find the front door. Her first encounter was one of some uppity underling coldly telling her, voice raised "You can't park there! It interferes with line of sight for filming". She hadn't been on the property 1 minute. Her name is Stephanie and she was told "No. There's only one Stephanie here! So what should we call you instead?" She said "Stephanie, of course. It's my name." She was laughed at. Passive bullying. I think she had the idea that for her brief momentary stay that she could become part of the in-crowd, sit around the kitchen table helping with meal prep, sharing drinks, reveling in the company etc. But she wasn't permitted to even step inside for the first few days. She asked for a tour and was told no. She said her rooms smelled of wallpaper paste, dust, mold and sour cooking oil. Her accommodation was freezing! Running late for dinner and heading back to the chateau she called ahead to say she was running late and could they hold her meal for her? She was told "We don't do that here". They left a meal of bread, cheese and cold meats in her rooms. She binned it because the bread wasn't very fresh and the cheese was stale. She wasn't confident enough to try the meat. She was charged extra for it. Stephanie (the friend) told me she felt like she was inconvenient to whatever else was happening there at the time. There's more, but I'll leave it for another post.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions:You, miss_terious, Jules100 and 64 others

Iolair

Saturday at 11:06 PM
Zebraaah said:
Well that's ridiculous. Most people post here under fake 'identities', but you're asking new people to out themselves?
How very welcoming.
Actually, I don't feel it's that it is completely unreasonable for people here to be suspicious of newbies like me. I don't mind it and I do appreciate the support you display for newbies in your post. Thank you! I had to look up "flying monkeys" though, lol. It's only my 2nd day here afterall and after reading many of the posts here, it seems that in quite a few cases, people have rightly learnt to be wary. It's 2nd nature online and I'm like that myself. I came because a friend adored the CD and eventually visited at this chateau, coming away hurt. I don't like that. I've watched a few, but not all of the vlogs. First impressions were of the frivilous escapism of people leading ridiculous lives, oblivious and with no concern for the consequences of their actions, and no duty of care to those who are sucked into the vortex. I find SJ to be a compelling and fascinating woman (but then, I also find serial killers fascinating too). She's like one of those people who've been a wannabe all their lives, failed at everything they attempted before, always blaming others for their failures... then suddenly, they win the lottery and spend spend spend, not realising they are moments away from a train wreck.

So hi all! My real name is Iolair. It's Scots Gaelic and translates as 'eagle'. It's pronounced 'eye-o-lair' - capital i. I dig up dead people for a living. The first episode I watched was about some trip to Italy in which "Egyptologist" Curtis Ryan Woodside was featured. As an archaeologist myself, he pricked my interest, moreso than SJ or the CD's themselves. So, I asked about regarding him and lo and behold, he's a fake with no qualifications. The more I watched, the more I came to feel SJ was a fake too - fake personified and just like those who can't turn away from a train wreck, I'll keep watching until the inevitable crash comes. 🤣 If it helps, I feel disgusted with myself, and usually take a shower afterwards. 🤣 Very happy to meet you all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:Bleu Lala, Maria Antonia Hb, CountessPompidoo and 64 others

Welcome all newbies and occasional flying monkey, remember to read the wiki and read the most popular posts of the thread, that'll keep you up to date.
Happy tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just in case some haven't seen the draining of the lake. Here is a bootleg version from a YouTube channel of the episode for Channel4.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Nutty and Davy's look of disbelief says it all... :LOL:

Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 13.22.17.png

Thank you @ComtesseRose for the new thread 💙

Stephanie Jarvis is still not ready to go back to the crumbling farmhouse half of which she owns,..

IMG_3329.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Congratulations for naming the thread @Princess and the Pea
Also belated congratulations @Kickintheass and @oooLaLande

Most liked comments from the previous thread:

ploppityplop2

VIP Member

Saturday at 7:27 PM
Great thread title and congrats on the VIP status @Princess and the Pea
Here is my latest offering in celebration 🍾

Reactions:You, AndAnotherName, Jules100 and 64 others

Following on from the previous thread:

(QUOTE="KyBourbon, post: 8637908, member: 262807")
Love it! 😆. Did your friend share any other details with you about her stay at the farmhouse?
Yes, in between her gobby weeping and me topping up her glass, she provided many insights. Her first impression was of not being able to find the front door. Her first encounter was one of some uppity underling coldly telling her, voice raised "You can't park there! It interferes with line of sight for filming". She hadn't been on the property 1 minute. Her name is Stephanie and she was told "No. There's only one Stephanie here! So what should we call you instead?" She said "Stephanie, of course. It's my name." She was laughed at. Passive bullying. I think she had the idea that for her brief momentary stay that she could become part of the in-crowd, sit around the kitchen table helping with meal prep, sharing drinks, reveling in the company etc. But she wasn't permitted to even step inside for the first few days. She asked for a tour and was told no. She said her rooms smelled of wallpaper paste, dust, mold and sour cooking oil. Her accommodation was freezing! Running late for dinner and heading back to the chateau she called ahead to say she was running late and could they hold her meal for her? She was told "We don't do that here". They left a meal of bread, cheese and cold meats in her rooms. She binned it because the bread wasn't very fresh and the cheese was stale. She wasn't confident enough to try the meat. She was charged extra for it. Stephanie (the friend) told me she felt like she was inconvenient to whatever else was happening there at the time. There's more, but I'll leave it for another post.

Reactions:You, miss_terious, Jules100 and 64 others

Iolair

Saturday at 11:06 PM

Actually, I don't feel it's that it is completely unreasonable for people here to be suspicious of newbies like me. I don't mind it and I do appreciate the support you display for newbies in your post. Thank you! I had to look up "flying monkeys" though, lol. It's only my 2nd day here afterall and after reading many of the posts here, it seems that in quite a few cases, people have rightly learnt to be wary. It's 2nd nature online and I'm like that myself. I came because a friend adored the CD and eventually visited at this chateau, coming away hurt. I don't like that. I've watched a few, but not all of the vlogs. First impressions were of the frivilous escapism of people leading ridiculous lives, oblivious and with no concern for the consequences of their actions, and no duty of care to those who are sucked into the vortex. I find SJ to be a compelling and fascinating woman (but then, I also find serial killers fascinating too). She's like one of those people who've been a wannabe all their lives, failed at everything they attempted before, always blaming others for their failures... then suddenly, they win the lottery and spend spend spend, not realising they are moments away from a train wreck.

So hi all! My real name is Iolair. It's Scots Gaelic and translates as 'eagle'. It's pronounced 'eye-o-lair' - capital i. I dig up dead people for a living. The first episode I watched was about some trip to Italy in which "Egyptologist" Curtis Ryan Woodside was featured. As an archaeologist myself, he pricked my interest, moreso than SJ or the CD's themselves. So, I asked about regarding him and lo and behold, he's a fake with no qualifications. The more I watched, the more I came to feel SJ was a fake too - fake personified and just like those who can't turn away from a train wreck, I'll keep watching until the inevitable crash comes. 🤣 If it helps, I feel disgusted with myself, and usually take a shower afterwards. 🤣 Very happy to meet you all!

Reactions:Bleu Lala, Maria Antonia Hb, CountessPompidoo and 64 others

Welcome all newbies and occasional flying monkey, remember to read the wiki and read the most popular posts of the thread, that'll keep you up to date.
Happy tattling.
[/QUOTE]
I cannot take the credit for the naming. It was from :-
Espe

Yesterday at 4:18 PM

Hysteria, histrionics and hysterical laughter.
A temporary refuge for lame ducks and souls who can't fit in anywhere else, and don't really fit in there, either (e.g.. FRK & Selmar/Tatts)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Dear StephaMeME and baby PhiPhi,
Please consider having a YARD SALE at your SHITTO. Nutty, you need to be in on this too. Clear out Narnia, the staircases, the piles of crap you or Dan unwittingly allow us to glimpse. Put up posters advertising your sale in the local villages. And then take the proceeds, donate to the multiple organizations helping Ukraine. You can not possibly continue to accept and delight in your weekly gift grab as you surely need not another thing. This could get you 5 minutes of fame versus your weekly gift grab shame. Please and thank you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
:mad:

JMK
1 hour ago
I get the idea of this channel, but I can't help thinking of the cost of all these expensive presents that Stephanie does not need. Surely the money could be donated directly to some of her charities like the orphanage in her other video. So many presents, so much waste.

Snooperz82
59 minutes ago
maybe an online auction? I am sure viewers would love to get their hands on some of the things they've seen Stephanie and the Laland crew open.

Janet MacKinnon
48 minutes ago
I don'think they are wasted! But I'm sure someone will clarify...

Cynthia Lambert
40 minutes ago
The gifts that are not needed are donated to charity organizations.

Philip Janssen
27 minutes ago
It’s a tricky situation as people generously send us gifts and this is our way of trying to pass on the kindness we receive. Regardless of that, I don’t think we’d ever be able to raise €24,000+ a year to send to charity any other way. Also, food we cannot eat we give to people in need.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
" Also, food we cannot eat we give to people in need. "

Have we ever seen ANY evidence of this ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
" Also, food we cannot eat we give to people in need. "

Have we ever seen ANY evidence of this ?
Note how its only food they can't eat. Wouldn't dream of giving a starving person something they themselves could eat.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Cynthia Lambert
40 minutes ago
So don’t send us your shite or your tat
Unless it’s a branded label as we have already hinted what WE want

As for phillys donation of 24 k

He’s never earned 24 k in his life - much less donated it to charity

The utter tosh he spouts - he’d marry himself he’s so ….. up his own arse

The sperm that got away …..

Stephanie Jarvis of mutant petulant outrageous behaviour half owner of the chateau de la lande

Ya need to muzzle that runt - he’s definitely out to RUIN u

Popcorn 🍿 at the ready 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
:mad:

JMK
1 hour ago
I get the idea of this channel, but I can't help thinking of the cost of all these expensive presents that Stephanie does not need. Surely the money could be donated directly to some of her charities like the orphanage in her other video. So many presents, so much waste.

Snooperz82
59 minutes ago
maybe an online auction? I am sure viewers would love to get their hands on some of the things they've seen Stephanie and the Laland crew open.

Janet MacKinnon
48 minutes ago
I don'think they are wasted! But I'm sure someone will clarify...

Cynthia Lambert
40 minutes ago

Philip Janssen
27 minutes ago
It’s a tricky situation as people generously send us gifts and this is our way of trying to pass on the kindness we receive. Regardless of that, I don’t think we’d ever be able to raise €24,000+ a year to send to charity any other way. Also, food we cannot eat we give to people in need.
It's her bloody reading out of the cards. Talk about the height of vanity. There is no need for her to read out all the gushing drivel. But of course there is. Because it's all about the Stephanie Show..

1)"It was a breath of fresh air you brought
so much joy and inspiration into so many
lives it is wonderful please do not stop
vlogging you have a natural talent"

2) thank you for your enthusiasm
your kindness to animals and your
generosity in giving cadeaux profits to
charity you've such a giving heart i
love your decor style the community you
create and your travel and history vlogs "

3) you and all the other wonderful chateau
owners for your adventures diy gardening
cooking music travel history and art far
outweighs all the others i love your
humor empathy love of animals generosity
and most importantly your love and
loyalty to all your family household
employees and volunteers that genuine
caring shines through in all you do and
i know you'll be rewarded in heaven as
you are on earth".

A little bit of vomit has come up in my mouth...I can't watch any more of this. I can't believe the gullability of these numpties.
The vain, shallow creature week after week reading out that stuff about herself without a shred of humility. No need to read it verbatim, could just gloss over it & say thank you for your kind words Marjorie from Wyoming blah blah. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.