The Chateau Diaries #120 Misfits Hysteria, histrionics and hysterical laughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they still have cheques there? We stopped using them here in NZ in 2021
She could show an online receipt at least. Most legit charities are set up to receive bank transfers nowadays. I had to write a check the other day because I didn’t have enough cash with me and the card reader was down where I was shopping. Thank goodness I had one with me. I’m not sure before that when the last time was that I wrote a check. 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Another word of warning to Stephanie Jarvis, the part owner of a worthless dump in the middle of nowhere. Every time you delete a comment of somebody who genuinely is concerned about you and your scandalous behavior, you create a new enemy, anxious to come back to bite you. You may think you’ve swept your filthy little alley this way, your dirt is piling up right next door.
As for your elderly mother, Isabelle Jarvis, the one who had such high hopes for her precious child: this is how you got paid for your efforts, your "good" name smeared all over the internet, your true nature revealed. Serves you right imho, but if you still have something to say about it, you should address your darling daughter, who chose to put your nastiness on display for all of us to witness. Karma's a witch, isn't it?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Firstly; Thank you @KiKiGee for capturing this comment on here.
Secondly; I am actually prickling with anger. I can’t type the words I’m so mad, hatred will spew along with a lot of swearing so I’ll let the more eloquent lay into this lowlife.
Thirdly; SJ wow you’ve excelled yourself. Nice choice of bf! Birds of a feather hey??
🧵 Suggestion - We let them have the cake we cannot eat

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Another word of warning to Stephanie Jarvis, the part owner of a worthless dump in the middle of nowhere. Every time you delete a comment of somebody who genuinely is concerned about you and your scandalous behavior, you create a new enemy, anxious to come back to bite you. You may think you’ve swept your filthy little alley this way, your dirt is piling up right next door.
As for your elderly mother, Isabelle Jarvis, the one who had such high hopes for her precious child: this is how you got paid for your efforts, your "good" name smeared all over the internet, your true nature revealed. Serves you right imho, but if you still have something to say about it, you should address your darling daughter, who chose to put your nastiness on display for all of us to witness. Karma's a witch, isn't it?
Yes, karma…Life is a boomerang. What you give, you get. As the saying goes. 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry to quote myself...glaring and rather important error above.

It's not UNUSUAL
Buried in the Tattle archives there's info about this. Management company for the freehold of the London property housing SJ's flat...can't remember the correct way to describe, but broadly speaking it's not usual for a house turned into flats to have a management co comprising owners of individual flats, for things like maintenance of "common parts".
Sounds like a Body Corporate you've described there @NotAChatelaine
For example take an apartment building. The individual apartment owners become a member of this legal entity known as a body corporate. These members or committee are tasked with the management/maintenance of the building & the property as a whole. They meet to discuss/vote and action various issues relating to the apartment building. The owners usually pay a levy/annual fee to the body corporate which goes towards expenses; such as insurance, paying external contractors, arrange rubbish collection, cleaning/maintenance of communal areas, repairs to a lift (elevator), etc. just to name a few.

Last edited:
Buried in the Tattle archives there's info about this. Management company for the freehold of the London property housing SJ's flat...can't remember the correct way to describe, but broadly speaking it's not usual for a house turned into flats to have a management co comprising owners of individual flats, for things like maintenance of "common parts".
Wonder if the mis-spelling of her name was deliberate though to avoid detection? 'JARVIS, Setphanie Elisa' . Makes the 'Fanny' name even more appropriate when you say 'Setphanie' 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Something weird going on with the Stephanie Jarvis Patreon. This morning was sitting at 34,024 or something like that. Just gone up 700$. At the end of the month they usually go down. 34,726.48
It's March 1st and here is the update. Stephanie Jarvis's per patron $ amount is an all time low. TICK TOCK 💣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I am going to advise a bit of caution. Whilst I completely understand your stance and outrage; one the Tattle rules is that we don't go posting on other sites and come here announcing it.
So probably best to not announce it. If you see what I mean.
I second this. Unless you want a big old backlash. From one who knows. :cool:

Reactions: 14
Something weird going on with the Stephanie Jarvis Patreon. This morning was sitting at 34,024 or something like that. Just gone up 700$. At the end of the month they usually go down. 34,726.48
I just noticed that too. I looked when I went to bed and then this morning (I'm up early - have jury duty). Up $521. I'm not sure exactly what time Patreon readjusts the accounts. I usually look on the 2nd in the am and notice it. But, I did see that the Flueries had a drop in patrons so theirs has already been adjusted. I wasn't on the bandwagon that she is adding money to her own account, but that is suspicious.

• Wow
I’m thinking the “food we can’t eat” is what’s spoiled because it sat for weeks amongst all the other boxes and parcels in the farmhouse before finally being opened. So it finally gets opened and “donated” to the trash. The place must wreak from spoiled food waiting to be opened.
Let’s not forget that …hola nutty was sooooi behind the parcels the mice 🐁 rats 🐀 got at the food

Stephanie jarvis had the balls to laugh that one off

It’s morally wrong 😑 what’s she’s doing - I’m in no am doubt she has an Etsy shop 🏬 selling off all the tat … and will come out saying …. With all the combined sales I bought this Mariano … so generation s of ppl can see it

:😈 she didn’t say generation’s of the NEXT owners … will enjoy it

😈

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Watching the Palazzo visit vlog.

What a classy and intelligent man... He obviously knows who he's dealing with during the visit. I know his type and it was hilarious.

Love it when he explained that now everybody wants to rent or buy a palazzo in Venice (with a slight despise in his voice) . And Stephanie Jarvis saying "yes yes" omitting to tell him that it was her dream too ! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It's March 1st and here is the update. Stephanie Jarvis's per patron $ amount is an all time low. TICK TOCK 💣

Stephanie Jarvis
Last 30 days
Video Rank
108th +2
Patreon Rank
326th -6
Patrons
3,818 -45
Earnings per month
$34,019 -$801
Per Patron
$8.91
Launched
Feb 9, 2020

Do if as we all KNOW if 700 magically appears —- she’s self funding

To try keep the shitshow on the road

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sounds like a Body Corporate you've described there @NotAChatelaine
For example take an apartment building. The individual apartment owners become a member of this legal entity known as a body corporate. These members or committee are tasked with the management/maintenance of the building & the property as a whole. They meet to discuss/vote and action various issues relating to the apartment building. The owners usually pay a levy/annual fee to the body corporate which goes towards expenses; such as insurance, paying external contractors, arrange rubbish collection, cleaning/maintenance of communal areas, repairs to a lift (elevator), etc. just to name a few.
In the States, Incorporating can mean tax breaks and access to government advantages. Not sure about UK law.

Reactions: 6
But WAIT - didn't they say somewhere they deduct $ from the GAG videos donation amount for their "time and creativity" or some BS like that?

So they've earned God know's how much more than $24K, while skimming cash off the top - let's say 50% (SJ's magic number, thanks @graciemckitten!) under the guise that that filming yourself receiving gifts is "work"??!

Just cancel GAG and promise to donate 1 month of Patreon money, once a year, to charities! The grannies would love this and probably give her even more money!!
Why should the patrons money be used? It’s quite obvious she is already dipping into it for travel and other expenses it was not meant for. If she wants to save face, she can use her income from her main you tube channel to give to charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why should the patrons money be used? It’s quite obvious she is already dipping into it for travel and other expenses it was not meant for. If she wants to save face, she can use her income from her main you tube channel to give to charity.
I think the feeling was at least that money would be used for a noble cause. Not even sure if it would be legally possible though.

Reactions: 4
I would suspect mental health and emotional issues are not easy to go through. Yep, he's unreliable, but we know he's not well. He's been spiraling down for a while, but hopefully he finds his balance and path forward. I'm not defending his behavior, I'm glad I'm not a Patreon supporter, I just hope...and I would hope for any of you struggling...that he comes out of this healthier. I'd hate to have all the scrutiny he has to deal with as a YT vlogger. @KyBourbon not a criticism of you or your post. 🥰🥰
I too am not defending MPK's lack of activity, but think the whole game of snakes and ladders that he's experienced over the past few years have taken their toll. Being part of a TV experience raised him up the ladder. Hobknobbing with the Strawbridges, being in with the tv crew, being caught in the Jarvis beam of her Youtube fame. Then back down a number of snakes to become what he is now. No-one. No longer in with those bigger players, dropped by Stephanie Jarvis - nose being rubbed in it that he's no longer in the Venice gang whilst she parties with a bunch of misfits. He's a liability for her. What sort of a friend has she been to him..undoubtedly gave him the bad advice to do the pity vlog about wallpapergate. Sealing his fate that he would never ever be part of the Chateau brand again. Distancing herself from him 'oh Michael I'm sure you understand I must keep away so that I don't get dropped. You do understand don't you. So many people relying on me for work, my charity channel...I can't afford to fall out with them. You do understand don't you??' Lots of people have been have found their mental health has suffered during Covid lockdown. I guess someone who already had some issues might have gone down even further on the snakes & ladders game.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It's really a cult. My idol touched this ! They could sell relics (locks of hair from Stephanie Jarvis, beard stubbles from Philip Janssen, perhaps collect cut finger- and toenails too :sick:)
The crazies will be putting her forward for a sainthood next. I watched the orphanage vlog on FF, just couldn't bear it. Everything about her and the chateau just leaves a bad taste now.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I too am not defending MPK's lack of activity, but think the whole game of snakes and ladders that he's experienced over the past few years have taken their toll. Being part of a TV experience raised him up the ladder. Hobknobbing with the Strawbridges, being in with the tv crew, being caught in the Jarvis beam of her Youtube fame. Then back down a number of snakes to become what he is now. No-one. No longer in with those bigger players, dropped by Stephanie Jarvis - nose being rubbed in it that he's no longer in the Venice gang whilst she parties with a bunch of misfits. He's a liability for her. What sort of a friend has she been to him..undoubtedly gave him the bad advice to do the pity vlog about wallpapergate. Sealing his fate that he would never ever be part of the Chateau brand again. Distancing herself from him 'oh Michael I'm sure you understand I must keep away so that I don't get dropped. You do understand don't you. So many people relying on me for work, my charity channel...I can't afford to fall out with them. You do understand don't you??' Lots of people have been have found their mental health has suffered during Covid lockdown. I guess someone who already had some issues might have gone down even further on the snakes & ladders game.
My thinking is the lack of vlogs is a good thing. I know he is an adult but, maybe his family is having some kind of influence on him at the moment. For better or worse, they seem to be a close knit family. I for one do not want to see anymore crying, pathetic vlogs about his blight and bad choices. My only sadness comes from not seeing the cottage finished! That’s the only reason I put up with any of it. But, that would just be my own selfish daydream. 😘

Reactions: 19
The crazies will be putting her forward for a sainthood next. I watched the orphanage vlog on FF, just couldn't bear it. Everything about her and the chateau just leaves a bad taste now.
You're braver than me, I can't even search for the thumbnail pic, I'm so disgusted and so angry at her African playacting, the thought of watching her vlogs is making me ill!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Question :

Is it a compliment in english to say to someone that they match the wallpaper ? (Stephanie Jarvis to Sara) :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.