The Chateau Diaries #120 Misfits Hysteria, histrionics and hysterical laughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annalise is a legal registered entrepreneur in France. Hairdresser.

Thank you I thought you'd found it once before. It's really anoying that it's assumed that these people are working illegally.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Isn’t Dana married? No, I don’t see Dana and Davey together at all. They were just standing together. But did we really have to see Stephanie slobbering on Squirrels shoulder like cougar about to bite into her dinner? 🤮

The best part for me was that PhiPhi seemed totally undistracted by her. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Excellent catch there agent 007

I’ll find the thread 🧵 back
In the 50-60s
we agreed as TATTLERS
to leave her out of it .
View attachment 1098967
Maybe, just maybe, she can return the favor and from now on stay out of the gift-grab-shite then?

She's not our target.
Nobody is my target in that way. We are here to discuss appalling behavior and lack of good sense. Last I checked she is still offering her approval to the grifter Stephanie Jarvis by appearing with her son in the gift grab video's. That in my book is not something to ignore.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Despite deluded Dana draping over Dan, it appears that desperate Dana now desires dull Davy. Just look at Snortyboy's sparrow legs! 😂

Screenshot 2022-03-03 at 06.40.59.png
Screenshot 2022-03-03 at 06.35.46.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
A little bit of Tattle Trivia for an entertaining distraction…With the end of thread #120, we have now topped over 6,000 pages! Not quite as many pages as Remembrance of Things Past by Marcel Proust. But much longer than War and Peace! Take that, Tolstoy! 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Morning All - Stephanie Jarvis , half-owner of the DMN Chateau de la Lande latest flog is not showing up here for some reason … desperately longing to see simpering cougar leaning on her sons shoulder … can anyone post or give me flog name ? Thanks guys :)

Reactions: 6
  • Of course Fanny took her expense luggage to Venice :rolleyes:
Just to paint the picture we saw a bit brighter:
They were all staying somewhere else and Stephanie Jarvis, overjoyed she could escape the HMN Chateau de LaLande, a crumbling farmhouse that she only partly owns herself, yet again to forget her sorrows, so she arranged a "tour" of a Palazzo she was invited to before by a friend who paid good money for its rent but got thrown out later for having loud and inappropriate sex with several Tinder dates, asked the owner if they could stay an hour longer to fake their Carnaval Ball AND brought her expensive suitcase so she could change at the scene. On their way back to their hotel obviously Ollie had to carry that suitcase, because she needed to be in ALL the pictures and her loving (but still snorting) hubbybubby just HAD to film all. Some friends, hey?

Isn’t Dana married? No, I don’t see Dana and Davey together at all. They were just standing together. But did we really have to see Stephanie slobbering on Squirrels shoulder like cougar about to bite into her dinner? 🤮
No, Dana is not married. She just clings on every walking single dick around. It's actually quite pathetic to be honest, sad to watch. You should never read too much into it if she finds another object of desire, because you know it will not last long enough to become real.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.