The Chateau Diaries #120 Misfits Hysteria, histrionics and hysterical laughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phillip better hope they don't have conscription in the Netherlands. Time for Snorty to go back to school (being a drop-out during Vietnam was bad news.)
Not to worry Lady Avonlea.... he will tell them he is allergic to guns and has flat feet ! 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stephanie Jarvis of Chateau de Lalande and Philip do their bit to help in the war effort by sending gift boxes filled with stuff fans sent on GAG they don't like. :LOL: ✌ :LOL: ✌

cd304.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
It’s a tricky situation as people generously send us gifts and this is our way of trying to pass on the kindness we receive. Regardless of that, I don’t think we’d ever be able to raise €24,000+ a year to send to charity any other way. Also, food we cannot eat we give to people in need.

bula and more bula , how tricky do you mean philleeep , do you mean its difficult to decided which expensive item etc to keep after all we see her tear into the creams opening them testing them. And then you mention its hard to raise 24 a year when you get 500k per year. Lastly we all heard how you get natti to go through boxes for food items and not once have we seen apart from the excess order of chocolate for easter was stuff given away . Food you cannot eat , is that the scraps from your constant dinning out at the most exclusive restaurants you take a doggy bag to give to homless people on the way back from this to your latests 5 star villa at full in blank country ?or the stale cheese and bread you serve new comers.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
:mad:

JMK
1 hour ago
I get the idea of this channel, but I can't help thinking of the cost of all these expensive presents that Stephanie does not need. Surely the money could be donated directly to some of her charities like the orphanage in her other video. So many presents, so much waste.

Snooperz82
59 minutes ago
maybe an online auction? I am sure viewers would love to get their hands on some of the things they've seen Stephanie and the Laland crew open.

Janet MacKinnon
48 minutes ago
I don'think they are wasted! But I'm sure someone will clarify...

Cynthia Lambert
40 minutes ago
The gifts that are not needed are donated to charity organizations.

Philip Janssen
27 minutes ago
It’s a tricky situation as people generously send us gifts and this is our way of trying to pass on the kindness we receive. Regardless of that, I don’t think we’d ever be able to raise €24,000+ a year to send to charity any other way. Also, food we cannot eat we give to people in need.
They give food they don't need (!) to people in need ??
I suppose he means local people ?
In this case, why don't they mention the name of the local organisations which deal with the problem (Restaus du CÅ“ur, Secours Catholique and so on) ??

I don't believe one word of what Philip wrote 😡

• Heart
  • Sick
Watching a travel show on TV. They are cruising on the Mekong in Cambodia like Fanny and Gerry did. $6450 australian pp.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The white saviour with the poor little black baby.

exactly she cant even be orginal in that photo shot. I can imagine she pushed his away so fast as she heard the camera click. And we know shes gotten flying monkeys here reading , this is in response to the SA visit and reviews from the vistors

Reactions: 15
Snorts is allergic to most of what grows in the garden, eggs, most fruits, all nuts and any labor it requires to gather those things. He is pretty good at chasing chickens though. Even if he does run like a girl.
Snorts doesn’t have the talent to run like a girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Very professionally handled...

View attachment 1094725
Stephanie Jarvis, when you're done scraping all that sh*t out of your boyfriend Philip Janssen's ass with which he seems to be talking 99% of the time, maybe you should try to imagine it's not the opening of gifts people are revolting against but it's the lies you tell while doing so. The only charity you are serving is called Stephanie Jarvis and the saddest thing about that is that you will never receive even enough to buy the other half of the dump you seem to call your 'living' home. It's not yours by a long shot, only half and even that part you have ruined with you preference for fake and ugly decorations.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh, she's going to donate other peoples money to a country under attack, without even informing herself and specifying which charity? And she expects to erase that image of grifter galore children hater taking a poor black orphan on her lap not to soothe or comfort the baby, but to exploit the image? New lows, even for her. She really, truly should be held accountable.
My dear people of Ukraine,
All of you deserve to wear couture.
So I'm donating all the earnings of my YouTube channel CHATEAU UNWRAPPED (please like and subscribe)
to the Kyiv Fashion Institute.
xoxo
Stephanie

cd305.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Ok.. I'm done browsing comments... someone else take over, this lot is too good to be missed :LOL:

Homeless? No no no...
But what about the movie theatre room? Or the petit salon, or the grand salon, or Nutty's apartment, or Stephanie Jarvis & Philip Janssen's love nest? Who is going to keep them warm in all these rooms?....
50 % the amount of Stephs clothes Snorts has worn in public.
50 % the increase in price of Matt's diggers / dumpers/ van etc. when Steph got her
cheque book out.
50 % the number of new windows (designed by achitectural know all Snorts) for the Laland new facades.
50 % the amount of Hannis mind lost when at Lalande.
50% + lost box hedge around the fountain
50% of Chateau de Lalande mice occupancy
50% of Stephanie Jarvis' brain matter, Philip Janssen has the other 50%
50% mummies height and 1/2 of her 2 faces (like mother, like daughter)
50% decrepit chateau, 50% barn
50% patreon monies towards renovation, 50% inside SJ's back pocket
50% 2 x 50% = no pantyline for Stephanie Jarvis

Last edited:
That's the first and only time we will ever see SJ with a baby on her knee. Imagine how difficult that must have been for La Jarvis! I reckon it's Percy and Isabelle who find all these "recipients" for her, otherwise, why do they always turn up there? The children probably had nightmares after Gerry's performance.
That old hag Isabelle Jarvis putting her glasses on that poor baby's face. There's an image I will not easily be able to erase from my retina. If you haven't watched the vlog, don't. It's vomit inducing.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
graciemckitten, post: 8674997, member: 301044
Fanny’s Venice attire with her breast uncomfortably shoved up under her chin made me think about how a narcissist like Stephanie seeks attention at all times, by any means, regardless of whether it makes others uncomfortable. This is how I have noticed Stephanie deliberately seeks attention through her attire.

Fanny’s Inappropriate Attire/Blatant Exhibitionism.
Has all her blouses unbuttoned an extra button or two lower than is normal to expose her breasts or deep v neck wrap tops that flap open to reveal her breasts.

Wears deeply cut loose tops that expose her breasts while she is shooting videos and moving so you look directly down her top, or thru the open side of her shirt, or her breasts spill out of her top. She edits or views her videos vlogs before putting them on youtube and knows what is being shown. She deliberately leaves such footage in the vlog.

Routinely pushing up her breasts to have them spill over her tops and showcase her bust to the point of indecency.

Wears sheer blouses and skirts that are see through, especially when back lit or in the sunlight, and routinely wears sheer nightgowns and robes when shooting her videos. Wanted to be painted in a sheer nightgown by Ollie.

Wears negligees to go outside and work in the garden, climb ladders outside, get the mail, to search for the missing towers of LaLande, or meet with workers or guests.

Remember the time Stephanie wore only a short sheer shirt to meet with Ian upstairs at the Shittoo, and then started waving her arms and jumping around wildly. She pretty much flashed her nether regions at Ian, who was obviously uncomfortable but too gentlemanly to say something or he was numb from post traumatic stress from being inappropriately flashed by Fanny numerous times.

The time when she wore essentially only a shirt/blouse to go shopping in her local town to try on shoes and flashing people while putting shoes on.

When she wore super short shorts and cropped top to paint and wallpaper on the DIY Chataeau show.

The photo or video taken by Phillip of Fanny on the sofa with her legs open and in the air while she was wearing a skirt.

Routinely shooting her vlog and doing patreon videos from her bed in her negligees.

The really weird photos of shittoo parties with her and Isabelle in lingerie. (That alone brings up a lot of their strange mother/daughter issues - the mother/daughter rivalry .... my legs are better than yours, etc.) I’m sure everyone reading this forum most likely has fond memories of partying with their parents, while both clad in lingerie....

Grinding her nether regions on Selmar while dancing in front of volunteers, guests, or family members.

quite the comphresive list and very observed , boy having a narc mother like this when you reach sexual maturity they compete with you just as IJ does to this day stating her legs are better. Oh boy the stories , my mother came to pick me up from school walking into the school office as I was sick from period extreme wearing a short tennis skirt and a maddona neting top thankfully wearing a bra. I died of embarssment , another time most recent she stripped down to her singlet lay on the floor after her mothers funeral tounge hanging out started panting and stated I am hot and tired somebody please massage my back. Sorry for the personal rant but yes I absolutley see what you mean they love the see through nightees

• Wow
  • Heart
Stephanie Jarvis better be careful - it's a slippery slope and if she doesn't read the room right it can all be gone in a flash.

There is a popular vlog called Trent & Allie which as the result of one very poorly presented vlog, has tanked their channel last week. They unfortunately got Covid, but then put out a vlog blaming their loyal, hard-working best friend who has been working for them over the past 2 years for being irresponsible and spreading Covid to them. Their viewers went nuts and last Friday that had to present a 'mea culpa' apology video. Followers are tuning out and telling them to go off-line for a few months to regroup and rethink their direction.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
It is just a public relations moment for her - nothing more.
Oh, it's way more than public relations. It's shameless, tone deaf, self glorification of the woman who doesn't even have enough money to buy herself a home but needs friends and family to help her out. During a world in crisis, where pandemic and war is still wreaking havoc.

• Heart
I will not watch either vlog. I’m also having a hard time keeping my dinner down.
Too bad little snot face wouldn’t somehow be conscripted to the front. That would certainly give something to do instead of playing with table scapes.
So she didn’t even send her support to the Ukrainian family that they visited and enjoyed their hospitality. The family of the girl that was exposed to the Chernobyl nuclear blast that stayed with the Jarvis clan. Unbelievable!
Not much call for table-scaping in the trenches.

• Haha
It warms the cockles of my world weary heart to see more and more people in the video comments have seen their true colours and are calling them out on their selfish greedy and entitled behaviour .
Mine too! And she has no-one to blame for it but herself. Just think of the timing: she is putting this vlog out when Europe is once again in war, while she is frolicking around Venice begging for compliments and praise. She certainly doesn't need us to dig her grave.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I agree with you. However, we can also view this as her not 'reading the room' as another poster pointed out.
After all it has come out of their mouths, a parsimonious comment below saying yes they will donate, could, as you rightly point out, just mean lip service.
I feel this will have far reaching effects. People are already commenting re the Venice Vlog and her argument that her vlogs are of love, beauty and art, really doesn't help people.
I cannot imagine some poor soul stuck in the middle of the atrocities in Ukraine,saying they were saved by watching her eat cake and prance around in a corset, showing her pushed up boobs.
Well there you have it, it's official, SJ has now achieved her childhood dream, she has morphed into Marie Antoinette II. She even has her own Hameau de la Reine AKA, the crumbling HMN. And, don't we all know exactly how it will end, no doubt the peasants (patrons) will revolt, turncoat find Tattle to spill the beans in their droves.
And we could even likened PJ to Nero, fiddling away in the background being nasty to followers because he thinks he is above it all without any sense of the doom that is just around the corner.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It really wasn't too bad
Weird world where children-hating Stephanie Jarvis exploits poor African babies by pretending to care for them, burden them with her lack of sensitivity and human kindness, has her boyfriend snort at them "They're so cute", has her brother from another mother encumbers them with his lunatic ways, has her mother play dress up with them for the pictures and still say: It really wasn't too bad...

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.