The Chateau Diaries #120 Misfits Hysteria, histrionics and hysterical laughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is not going very well for Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen. Caroline Gooder, has been enlisted to help. Side note, Philip Janssen stated in the live chat that Jan. funds have already been donated. No mention of the charity that received their dontation.

Nighty Night
13 hours ago
I used to like you... but this is just a shameless display of greed.

bf9jGenl2lbaOb9ZSAYCL-D4=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Chateau Unwrapped!

14 hours ago
Yes, we will be donating the February revenues to a Ukrainian charity ❤

caroline gooder
10 hours ago
Stephanie has stated that the YouTube money for Feb will be donated to a Ukraine charity. The B&B at Lalande has guests arriving soon. The business is necessary for the running of the Chateau and is not a charitable organization set up to house traumatized people. Stephanie has always stated that people shouldn't send them gifts if they can't afford it. They read letters that are with tiny hand made gifts or trim for projects with as much gratitude and love as for another gifts. Please stop watching these Vlogs and commenting. Work on your own projects to raise money for charities. You will be happier.😐❤🌺🌹

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I am curious to know what has happened to Ian the carpenter. Seems to have disappeared and again unfinished projects.
Does she ever finish a project?? After living there for 16 years you would think something would be finished.
Welcome to Tattle! She reported last week that both Ian the builder and his helper are both in the Hospital with hernias and neither will be back until the fully recovered. In other words, Ian and his mate have had enough and have moved on to other projects where they can work without having a pink phone constantly shoved in their faces. 😁

Question :

Is it a compliment in english to say to someone that they match the wallpaper ? (Stephanie Jarvis to Sara) :unsure:
Not coming from Stephanie since every fabric she uses in the shitoo clashes with the wallpaper.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
PHILIP, STEPHANIE, CHATEAU PERSONS WHO REPORT BACK

This is a comment/question for Philip.

Sitting in my car this morning as it had a car-wash, mind drifting as it does at such times, I found myself thinking of you.

I know everything and everyone changes, that nothing stays the same but the change in you has been dramatic and I wonder if you're aware of it.

My opinion of you is that basically you're not a bad person, actually quite funny at times and likeable. If you had your hair cut properly and shaved regularly it would be a great improvement physically but that's your choice ofcourse if you favour an unkempt appearance. Age differences in couples shouldnt matter to anyone else if the couple concerned don't mind so I wish you well in that BUT.....

It seems to me that recently your attitude has grown more and more in line with Stephanie's and the 'Chateau Crowd' That is understandable to a point if you're surrounded by them 24/7 but my question is what would your grandparents think of it?
You mention them often and always with great affection. I wonder what they would think of your recent replies regarding money/charity. Would they be impressed, horrified disappointed or even amused maybe ? It would be interesting to know.

You must see from reading not only here but on 'chat' and other channels that recent behaviour by the Chateau Crowd is unacceptable to decent people. They...and you by association...are looked on as money grabbing self indulgent liars at best and sadly that is indeed a true view.
I know it's sometimes difficult to fit in so that copying others is a way to do it but would that description fit your grandparents who presumably also had an influence on you? If not then why not.

Thankyou for your time and please, for your own sake, THINK about what you're doing and the road that you are on.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That party looked boring af, any feedback on how crap it really was?
It really was boring af, as it was very limited in time and booze, just enough to make it look like they were enjoying themselves for hours an hours when it was actually less than an hour, just to film the flog.. The word on the street where her still loyal entourage treads however is "Amaaaaaazing...!!!" and "Sooooo happy to have taken part...." Right, taken part in what exactly? Her tit show?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
50 % the amount of Stephs clothes Snorts has worn in public.
50 % the increase in price of Matt's diggers / dumpers/ van etc. when Steph got her
cheque book out.
50 % the number of new windows (designed by achitectural know all Snorts) for the Laland new facades.
50 % the amount of Hannis mind lost when at Lalande.
50% + lost box hedge around the fountain
🤔I think you have underestimated how many clothes Stephanie Jarvis of Chateau de la lande has…there’s no way that Phillip Jansson, boy band member and toy boy to Stephanie Jarvis, chatelaine of the Chateau de LS lands has had time to get through more than a fraction of what is in the dressing room!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am curious to know what has happened to Ian the carpenter. Seems to have disappeared and again unfinished projects.
Does she ever finish a project?? After living there for 16 years you would think something would be finished.
Nothing ever gets finished.

Reactions: 10
Question :

Is it a compliment in english to say to someone that they match the wallpaper ? (Stephanie Jarvis to Sara) :unsure:
I was told once (from a photo) that I matched my quilt cover, and I did. So it was just an observation. However, who knows what it means from the mouth of Stephanie Jarvis.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1095627
View attachment 1095620 View attachment 1095621

From yesterday's, Chateau Unwrapped/SA orphanage, live chat...

Puppy Luv is upset but does not reply...

smolpuppyo'love I'm just too upset to stay and chat

Brenda M @smolpuppyolove hello my love please stay We’ll cheer you up
Linda Elliott Not seen @ Sarah Yates on here for ages too or @ Celeste
Linda Elliott @ smolpuppyo’love please stay and enjoy the chat
Helen Stella @Linda Elliott no.. hope they’re ok.. & @Loki cleveland .. hello if you’re watching
jetje goes dutch @smolpuppyo'love hey hey xxx

There was a lot of sucking. I will only post one.
Brenda M @isabelle Jarvis bonjour my love and here is our beautiful friend we’re just saying how Chateau Diaries have made many friends here lifelong

Jason did not mention his inn, by name. 🤔
Percy Attfield Hello fellow watchers!
Jason Dubey Hello from the Art Gallery!
Jason Dubey Hi from Sunny Lake Tahoe!!!!
Jason Dubey I always pay bills on Monday when this comes on.
Percy Attfield Thank you for all the personal greetings. Good to meet again and we are well thank you

👍
Lisa Akinlabi HIT LIKE

Well done???
Chateau Unwrapped! Hello lovely people!!!
Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
Chateau Unwrapped! I also prefer this countdown - I didn’t realize we could change it Philip found this one today
Michelle Kucharew Well done, @Philip Janssen it was incredibly enjoyable and restful!

🎁
Philip Janssen The regular Cadeaux will start in 15 minutes!
mslam4243 @Philip Janssen ...is your bday Sept 12 th?
Philip Janssen @mslam4243 It is!
mslam4243 Philip.. mine is Sept 12th. but 1969
Philip Janssen @mslam4243 Ooh a fellow virgo!
mslam4243 yes Philip

Caroline has been demoted???
caroline gooder Thank you for all your good works
Chateau Unwrapped! Hello all!

No luv for Cara.
Cara Winsor Hehir hey folks
Cara Winsor Hehir her dress..
Cara Winsor Hehir okay, getting broody.

However, there is luv for others...
Carmen Gysman-Buys @Chateau Unwrapped! Thank you so much for this. Being South African this is so close to my heart,..Thank you for making a difference.
Chateau Unwrapped! @Carmen Gysman-Buys It was wonderful to see how much good these people are doing
Isabelle Jarvis Carmen Gysman Buys it’s a privilege to be able to give.

Jason Dubey @Chateau Unwrapped! Doing great! Thanks for asking. Very excited about my exciting renovations that are happening now. I'm putting photos up on Escape If you go on there. Hope U R well!
Chateau Unwrapped! @Jason Dubey How are you Jason?
Chateau Unwrapped! @Jason Dubey Ooh, I look forward to seeing them!
Jason Dubey Today is my Friday and I am going home with my head held high.

Penny Howard @Chateau Unwrapped, did Cuz and Nattie get engaged?
Penny Howard @Philip Janssen, will there be more of 2022 Carnival?
Philip Janssen @Penny Howard Last night’s video is the last one about carnival, but Steph and Oliver filmed 6(?) videos from around Venice over the past week for their new channel :)

🚼🍼
bee french Stephanie & Gerry would make good parents
Jason Dubey @Chateau Unwrapped! Did you adopt one??!?.
Philip Janssen It was so amazing being there! The kiddos were too cute and happy and I felt so blessed to be able to help in a small way
Avacyns Chosen Baby adoption?, I was promised a shirtless Amaury video
mslam4243 did you bring a baby home?

Laura Claudia Hello kindest Stephanie and family! I just love you so much for what you are doing!!!
Philip Janssen Regular Cadeaux will premiere in 6 minutes!!
Chateau Unwrapped! @Laura Claudia It’s absolutely our pleasure!
Philip Janssen See you all in Cadeaux in 5!

Chateau Unwrapped! @Amanda Levy You can contact Jenna on Instagram @elroibaby to arrange any donations, which I’m sure they’ll be delighted to receive
Chateau Unwrapped! See you in the next video premiere at 21:30!
Chateau Unwrapped! @CasperP we didn’t realize how uplifting a place it would be, the babies were all absolute darlings

(y)
jetje goes dutch thumbs up all xxxxxxxx
jetje goes dutch we really need a lot of thumbs up for this video !!!!
Every live chat its the same old, very odd, motely crew.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
PHILIP, STEPHANIE, CHATEAU PERSONS WHO REPORT BACK

This is a comment/question for Philip.

Sitting in my car this morning as it had a car-wash, mind drifting as it does at such times, I found myself thinking of you.

I know everything and everyone changes, that nothing stays the same but the change in you has been dramatic and I wonder if you're aware of it.

My opinion of you is that basically you're not a bad person, actually quite funny at times and likeable. If you had your hair cut properly and shaved regularly it would be a great improvement physically but that's your choice ofcourse if you favour an unkempt appearance. Age differences in couples shouldnt matter to anyone else if the couple concerned don't mind so I wish you well in that BUT.....

It seems to me that recently your attitude has grown more and more in line with Stephanie's and the 'Chateau Crowd' That is understandable to a point if you're surrounded by them 24/7 but my question is what would your grandparents think of it?
You mention them often and always with great affection. I wonder what they would think of your recent replies regarding money/charity. Would they be impressed, horrified disappointed or even amused maybe ? It would be interesting to know.

You must see from reading not only here but on 'chat' and other channels that recent behaviour by the Chateau Crowd is unacceptable to decent people. They...and you by association...are looked on as money grabbing self indulgent liars at best and sadly that is indeed a true view.
I know it's sometimes difficult to fit in so that copying others is a way to do it but would that description fit your grandparents who presumably also had an influence on you? If not then why not.

Thankyou for your time and please, for your own sake, THINK about what you're doing and the road that you are on.
His so called relationship with his grandparents never existed. It is all scripted into the character Philip Janssen is playing. Why the grandparents because that fits into Stephanie Jarvis’ narrative of the granny Farm she was brought up in.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
SURE, 👌
Camilla Strong and Oliver Strong are waiting for their patron account to pay.
My question...what did Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen purchase???

Felze Alessandrino aquamarine velvet bag
€ 533,00 exc. tax
€ 650,00 inc. tax

1646142800366.png

@camillastrong
1 day ago
If your partner offered to bring you something Fortuny back from their trip to Venice, would you say no? Well, I decided against. For me, I need to touch, feel and try on said item, even though the name is alluring and the photos he sent do look pretty. I think how we purchase, says a lot about us. I enjoy window shopping and buying nothing. Then when I do need something, I often have an exact image in my mind and I search to find it. In the past I have even made a skirt and another time, a dress, because I couldn't find them anywhere. I rarely buy on impulse, but rather, take time to think about about what I need and to create a look I love. This makes me famously difficult to buy for, which I'm sure must be infuriating especially for Ollie. How about you? Do you buy on impulse and would you say yes if Ollie had offered you something Fortuny!? @strong.oliver #thechateaudiaries #luxuryfabrics #luxurystyle #youonlyliveonce #womenempoweringwomen #healthyselfesteem #womenrising #justbehappy #liveyourbestlife #designerclothing #personalstyleonline #womenenfashion #womeninspiringwomen #personalstylists

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
SURE, 👌
Camilla Strong and Oliver Strong are waiting for their patron account to pay.
My question...what did Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen purchase???

Felze Alessandrino aquamarine velvet bag
€ 533,00 exc. tax
€ 650,00 inc. tax

View attachment 1095798
@camillastrong
1 day ago
If your partner offered to bring you something Fortuny back from their trip to Venice, would you say no? Well, I decided against. For me, I need to touch, feel and try on said item, even though the name is alluring and the photos he sent do look pretty. I think how we purchase, says a lot about us. I enjoy window shopping and buying nothing. Then when I do need something, I often have an exact image in my mind and I search to find it. In the past I have even made a skirt and another time, a dress, because I couldn't find them anywhere. I rarely buy on impulse, but rather, take time to think about about what I need and to create a look I love. This makes me famously difficult to buy for, which I'm sure must be infuriating especially for Ollie. How about you? Do you buy on impulse and would you say yes if Ollie had offered you something Fortuny!? @strong.oliver #thechateaudiaries #luxuryfabrics #luxurystyle #youonlyliveonce #womenempoweringwomen #healthyselfesteem #womenrising #justbehappy #liveyourbestlife #designerclothing #personalstyleonline #womenenfashion #womeninspiringwomen #personalstylists
Is Camilla Strong calling Stephanie Jarvis out on her impulse purchases 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I'm surprised PJ hasn't deleted this exchange yet. He must be really pleased with himself and his oh-so-clever replies.

View attachment 1095017
Philip Janssen
6 hours ago
It’s a tricky situation as people generously send us gifts and this is our way of trying to pass on the kindness we receive. Regardless of that, I don’t think we’d ever be able to raise €24,000+ a year to send to charity any other way. Also, food we cannot eat we give to people in need.

View attachment 1095018
Catherine H
2 hours ago (edited)
@Philip Janssen They send gifts Phillip because you open them in the vlog. The more elaborate and expensive the gifts the more of a reaction they get and it just goes on and on. When I saw a fan asking for people to contribute towards purchasing an expensive set of china because she couldn’t afford it on her own, that is when I saw just out of hand this was. None of you need these gifts and yet you encourage people to keep sending them. The postage costs alone would benefit a charity. This is the only Chateau channel that does this. If other owners receive gifts, they send a personal thank you note off camera. This has become a circus of excess. If you can’t think of any other way to give to charity other than accepting hundreds of gifts each month, then there is something very wrong with all of you.

View attachment 1095019
Philip Janssen
2 hours ago
@Catherine H People were sending gifts long before this channel was started - it is the reason why the channel was started, and this way we make sure the kindness gets passed on to charities. A personal thank you note would not raise money for charity. Steph has never asked and will never ask people to send gifts. When Steph heard about the woman trying to raise money for a silver service, she messaged her, thanked her for her kind idea and said it was too much.

View attachment 1095020
Lu Casting
2 hours ago (edited)
JMK Amazed at how some ppl get offended by other people's luck. Stephanie has HER life, which she worked hard and made the right choices, years ago, to accomplish the life she has now. Don't be jealous of people who can afford gifts, because giving makes them happy. And don't be jealous of those who receive gifts, because they bring out joy to thousands of people online. Let each person decide what to do with their money. I doubt you'd like ppl meddling in your personal finances.

View attachment 1095021
Lu Casting
2 hours ago (edited)
@Philip Janssen Philip, continue what you do! Don't pay attention to ppl who just feel like shaming you guys, just because they're jealous. You, Stephanie and everyone at LaLande does a wonderful job! That is why you're all so popular! Continue, don't stop!

View attachment 1095022
Lu Casting
2 hours ago
@Catherine H You cannot get one example from someone clearly disturbed, and make it the rule. That person is an exception, and probably was trying to just deceive ppl in order to score some easy cash. Also noone is forcing you to 1) Watch the vlog 2) Donate anything So, chill...

View attachment 1095023
Catherine H
2 hours ago
@Philip Janssen You are obviously missing the point Phillip. All Stephanie needs to do is ask people not to send gifts and to donate to a charity instead. The gifts may not completely stop, but they would drastically decrease in number.and excess. When there are so many gifts it takes months for people to see their gifts opened, it’s completely out of hand.

View attachment 1095024
Lu Casting
2 hours ago (edited)
@Catherine H Stop telling ppl what to do with their life! When was the last time you donated $24,000 to a charity? Take care of your own life, noone is forcing you to watch this OR give anything. Chill..

View attachment 1095025
Catherine H
1 hour ago
@Lu Casting Stating that someone is “jealous” because they disagree with how something is being handled is ludicrous and quite frankly, shows the limitation of your own intellect. More and more viewers are getting turned off with this vlog, not out of “jealousy” as you in your limited capacity stated, but rather the vulgarity of it. I will thankfully unsubscribe like so many others and leave the gushing and worshiping up to those that actually think giving expensive gifts equals charity.
What a disgusting little twerp. "A personal thank you note would not raise money for charity"? All you'd have to do is pick a charity each month and ask fans to donate to it in lieu of sending all these unnecessary unwanted gifts!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It is not going very well for Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen. Caroline Gooder, has been enlisted to help. Side note, Philip Janssen stated in the live chat that Jan. funds have already been donated. No mention of the charity that received their dontation.

Nighty Night
13 hours ago
I used to like you... but this is just a shameless display of greed.

View attachment 1095734
Chateau Unwrapped!
14 hours ago
Yes, we will be donating the February revenues to a Ukrainian charity ❤

caroline gooder
10 hours ago
Stephanie has stated that the YouTube money for Feb will be donated to a Ukraine charity. The B&B at Lalande has guests arriving soon. The business is necessary for the running of the Chateau and is not a charitable organization set up to house traumatized people. Stephanie has always stated that people shouldn't send them gifts if they can't afford it. They read letters that are with tiny hand made gifts or trim for projects with as much gratitude and love as for another gifts. Please stop watching these Vlogs and commenting. Work on your own projects to raise money for charities. You will be happier.😐❤🌺🌹
Ooh Caroline Gooder really wants to throw herself in front of the speeding train to save her heroine. Bit pathetic really.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Marie Wiik's has changed her IG bio again, #5.

From 🧵#118
FRK has yet again changed her IG bio. I should have been saving every change. I have counted 4 in one month. I may have missed some.

1/26/22 FRK's 🤪 new IG bio blurb: I left Norway to live in a Chateau but I didn’t meet anyone so I moved to Yorkshire 🇬🇧

2/26/22 Scandinavian florist living life abroad | Uk & France I do weddings and workshops @bymariewiik ~ as seen on Château DIY on Channel 4

1/3/22

Marie Wiik
Florist
Scandinavian florist now based in the French countryside
2022/2023 weddings & workshops @bymariewiik
~ as seen on Château DIY on Channel 4

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Sounds like a Body Corporate you've described there @NotAChatelaine
For example take an apartment building. The individual apartment owners become a member of this legal entity known as a body corporate. These members or committee are tasked with the management/maintenance of the building & the property as a whole. They meet to discuss/vote and action various issues relating to the apartment building. The owners usually pay a levy/annual fee to the body corporate which goes towards expenses; such as insurance, paying external contractors, arrange rubbish collection, cleaning/maintenance of communal areas, repairs to a lift (elevator), etc. just to name a few.
In the US it’s called a Co-Op building

Reactions: 9
Stephanie Jarvis has replied to Oliver Strong's sycophant IG post. What could go wrong??? TICK TOCK 💣

stephanieejarvis

I’ve loved every minute, Ollie! Well, possibly except for having to edit during the interval at the opera 😂 Is there anything better than having a job that involves visiting jaw-droppingly beautiful places with my best friend? Philip and I are missing you already and I’m SUPER EXCITED to film our next adventures in March ❤

Wow, are they all on the payroll???

trina_747

Incredibly talented team Oliver ,Stephane, Phillip, Dan and Camilla ..Looking forward to see all the new adventure..🥂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The rudeness of these grifters knows absolutely no limits and Nutty proves to be a worthy new member of this insipid family as she revealed in the last gif grab video they actually do not open these "presents" on camera but pick their choices weeks, no months before. The red bodywarmer that she revealed yesterday, so she says, was worn by her al through December and yet it's opened in March. Just let that sink in: somebody sends you a gift, you open it, wear it for months, rewrap it and not even act surprised when you unwrap it. All the while, the generous giver, the one Stephanie Jarvis claims her channel is all about, has been waiting with patience for his or her 2 seconds of fame. Despicable, deplorable people, all of them but some a bit more than others; Nutty is climbing that ladder swiftly. Obviously, Snorting Squirrel Cameltoe "forgot" to edit this out, also rather telling.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
🤔I think you have underestimated how many clothes Stephanie Jarvis of Chateau de la lande has…there’s no way that Phillip Jansson, boy band member and toy boy to Stephanie Jarvis, chatelaine of the Chateau de LS lands has had time to get through more than a fraction of what is in the dressing room!!!
I agree. She has tit loads of clothes but what has he spent his time doing apart from playing dress up in mummys clothes as he NOTHING else to do !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.