The Chateau Diaries #120 Misfits Hysteria, histrionics and hysterical laughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t help but hear La Jarvis’s voice in those responses. I keep wondering if she has commandeered the squirrels phone and is clapping back hiding behind he who she may be setting up for the blame/fall. Just like everyone else Selmar Ian, the accountants, Hanni etc
Meanwhile her hands appear to be clean!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Scandinavian florist now based in the French countryside
2022/2023 weddings & workshops @bymariewiik
That sounds as if she's back in France for some time! Those poor friends in Haworth, they did so much to help her set up there. At least, they may be glad to be rid of her. I am sure all the shop owners are! I wonder if she's back at LL for some time, who else would have her? Maybe they are short of a cook again. All they need now is Selmar & Tatty. I can't bear to think what the vlogs will be like.

to film our next adventures in March ❤
So, she's off again with Ollie in March, that's this month. Hardly worth either of them going home, really. Then, it'll be Easter and the grand party and no doubt, there'll be at least one trip to London. When is she off to Egypt with the famous Egyptologist? The patrons are mad not to realise that absolutely nothing will ever get done at LL.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Of course not. Philip Janssen, a.k.a. Snorting Squirrel Cameltoe, lapdog to Stephanie Jarvis, the co-owner of Chateau de LaLande a.k.a. Grifters Pallace, does not even have a clue what a person in need is, since all his needs have been solidly taken care of by the elderly people in the world, first his grandparents and now his girlfriend. On top of that, all his supposed food allergies have forced him to proclaim he himself is in fact a person in need.
For me the concept of charity does not involve giving away food that 'we cannot eat' or more likely in the case of la Lande 'what we don't want to eat' because some deluded fool sent us 20 cases of foie gras and frankly we're sick of it. It's giving my last crust to someone who is in need of that last crust and with me going without, keeping my mouth shut about it and not bragging to the world over and over and over again about how great and good I am. This is a concept that the consnort (exceptional word that) would never dream of. Those who are truly charitable are usually anonymous, unsung and humble.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
SURE, 👌
Camilla Strong and Oliver Strong are waiting for their patron account to pay.
My question...what did Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen purchase???

Felze Alessandrino aquamarine velvet bag
€ 533,00 exc. tax
€ 650,00 inc. tax

View attachment 1095798
@camillastrong
1 day ago
If your partner offered to bring you something Fortuny back from their trip to Venice, would you say no? Well, I decided against. For me, I need to touch, feel and try on said item, even though the name is alluring and the photos he sent do look pretty. I think how we purchase, says a lot about us. I enjoy window shopping and buying nothing. Then when I do need something, I often have an exact image in my mind and I search to find it. In the past I have even made a skirt and another time, a dress, because I couldn't find them anywhere. I rarely buy on impulse, but rather, take time to think about about what I need and to create a look I love. This makes me famously difficult to buy for, which I'm sure must be infuriating especially for Ollie. How about you? Do you buy on impulse and would you say yes if Ollie had offered you something Fortuny!? @strong.oliver #thechateaudiaries #luxuryfabrics #luxurystyle #youonlyliveonce #womenempoweringwomen #healthyselfesteem #womenrising #justbehappy #liveyourbestlife #designerclothing #personalstyleonline #womenenfashion #womeninspiringwomen #personalstylists
'The name is alluring'...is it? Never heard of it but then I'm not a follower of/interested in must have fashion items which are obviously attention getters from those who can't afford them.
Pretty?..That?.. Pretty? ..Really?
Would I say "Yes" if Ollie had offered me something from Fortuny? No, I'd suggest he give the money to charity.
P.S. I could explain what that is ;)

• Haha
With al those companies and property alone it is a huge task for an accountant...let alone all that grifting and shuvelling with money...the man or woman must really be familiar with France and the uk taxrules...or it becomes a real mess...Fanny also has to be very good at bookkeeping herself..which i doubt....otherwise the mess is getting ever bigger...no wonder it takes so long...this is never gonna work out well in the end..
Don’t forget they’ll also have to be conversant with US tax laws now that YouTube is going to begin taxing earnings. That’s a pretty complicated tax situation.

• Heart
  • Wow
So let me get this straight... Natti states ON CAMERA that she opened a gift back in December and used it all winter and then proceeds to pretend to open the gift ON CAMERA?
Yes. This is why her so called management of the chateau is non existent. She is too busy opening gifts, taking the ones she wants to use, re wrapping and nibbling the chocolate. Its not MICE its GNAT. Strange how truth will out in the end isn't it?

Reactions: 20
That sounds as if she's back in France for some time! Those poor friends in Haworth, they did so much to help her set up there. At least, they may be glad to be rid of her. I am sure all the shop owners are! I wonder if she's back at LL for some time, who else would have her? Maybe they are short of a cook again. All they need now is Selmar & Tatty. I can't bear to think what the vlogs will be like.

So, she's off again with Ollie in March, that's this month. Hardly worth either of them going home, really. Then, it'll be Easter and the grand party and no doubt, there'll be at least one trip to London. When is she off to Egypt with the famous Egyptologist? The patrons are mad not to realise that absolutely nothing will ever get done at LL.
Remember Electric Ian's birthday on his boat mentioned at Lalande and Manor and Maker when he visited, May ?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
If my memory serves me well there is a daily van delivery from La Poste to Le Lande. . A yellow van. I guess it's pretty much just their post that comes in that van. In my rural location Madam La Poste comes by every day and stuffs things in my post box but that van goes to several houses in the little hamlets round and about.
Same here, bigger packages would come to me via Collisimo/DHL. Our Mr La Poste doesn't even get out of his van, he's got it down to a fine art of being able to get that close to the post box he can just lean out of the van window.

Reactions: 9
Just a few random thoughts;

Did Pis Boy think that Rigoletto was a Veronese pasta house?
Before Wikipedia, what could Fanny inform her sycophants about?
I reckon that the orphanage vlog was retained to be used at such times as to when Fanny was facing flak.
A question to the statisticians on Tattle, including the child that she was 'comforting' in the orphanage, how many other toddlers has she ever been filmed with?
I for one hope and pray that she doesn't open her filthy, rodent infested kip to traumatised Ukrainian refugeesT
If the war spreads beyond the borders of Ukraine, will the Pis Boy begin making Mojito Cocktails to fend off the Ruskies.
On a serious note this bunch are lower than a snakes balls and that is low.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I believe that insult lobbed at the Maker went right over her head. The two of them were so puffed up and flattered with the fact that they were included within the inner circle they couldn’t see the tit even though it was up to their eyeballs. She didn’t realize that SJ doesn’t consider her up to her standards for she is the sun. Did she need bodies to enlarge her entourage. Just like she needed for her singles weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Question :

Is it a compliment in english to say to someone that they match the wallpaper ? (Stephanie Jarvis to Sara) :unsure:
I wouldn't have taken it as a compliment at all. She's a condescending witch.

View attachment 1095627
View attachment 1095620 View attachment 1095621

From yesterday's, Chateau Unwrapped/SA orphanage, live chat...

Puppy Luv is upset but does not reply...

smolpuppyo'love I'm just too upset to stay and chat

Brenda M @smolpuppyolove hello my love please stay We’ll cheer you up
Linda Elliott Not seen @ Sarah Yates on here for ages too or @ Celeste
Linda Elliott @ smolpuppyo’love please stay and enjoy the chat
Helen Stella @Linda Elliott no.. hope they’re ok.. & @Loki cleveland .. hello if you’re watching
jetje goes dutch @smolpuppyo'love hey hey xxx

There was a lot of sucking. I will only post one.
Brenda M @isabelle Jarvis bonjour my love and here is our beautiful friend we’re just saying how Chateau Diaries have made many friends here lifelong

Jason did not mention his inn, by name. 🤔
Percy Attfield Hello fellow watchers!
Jason Dubey Hello from the Art Gallery!
Jason Dubey Hi from Sunny Lake Tahoe!!!!
Jason Dubey I always pay bills on Monday when this comes on.
Percy Attfield Thank you for all the personal greetings. Good to meet again and we are well thank you

👍
Lisa Akinlabi HIT LIKE

Well done???
Chateau Unwrapped! Hello lovely people!!!
Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
Chateau Unwrapped! I also prefer this countdown - I didn’t realize we could change it Philip found this one today
Michelle Kucharew Well done, @Philip Janssen it was incredibly enjoyable and restful!

🎁
Philip Janssen The regular Cadeaux will start in 15 minutes!
mslam4243 @Philip Janssen ...is your bday Sept 12 th?
Philip Janssen @mslam4243 It is!
mslam4243 Philip.. mine is Sept 12th. but 1969
Philip Janssen @mslam4243 Ooh a fellow virgo!
mslam4243 yes Philip

Caroline has been demoted???
caroline gooder Thank you for all your good works
Chateau Unwrapped! Hello all!

No luv for Cara.
Cara Winsor Hehir hey folks
Cara Winsor Hehir her dress..
Cara Winsor Hehir okay, getting broody.

However, there is luv for others...
Carmen Gysman-Buys @Chateau Unwrapped! Thank you so much for this. Being South African this is so close to my heart,..Thank you for making a difference.
Chateau Unwrapped! @Carmen Gysman-Buys It was wonderful to see how much good these people are doing
Isabelle Jarvis Carmen Gysman Buys it’s a privilege to be able to give.

Jason Dubey @Chateau Unwrapped! Doing great! Thanks for asking. Very excited about my exciting renovations that are happening now. I'm putting photos up on Escape If you go on there. Hope U R well!
Chateau Unwrapped! @Jason Dubey How are you Jason?
Chateau Unwrapped! @Jason Dubey Ooh, I look forward to seeing them!
Jason Dubey Today is my Friday and I am going home with my head held high.

Penny Howard @Chateau Unwrapped, did Cuz and Nattie get engaged?
Penny Howard @Philip Janssen, will there be more of 2022 Carnival?
Philip Janssen @Penny Howard Last night’s video is the last one about carnival, but Steph and Oliver filmed 6(?) videos from around Venice over the past week for their new channel :)

🚼🍼
bee french Stephanie & Gerry would make good parents
Jason Dubey @Chateau Unwrapped! Did you adopt one??!?.
Philip Janssen It was so amazing being there! The kiddos were too cute and happy and I felt so blessed to be able to help in a small way
Avacyns Chosen Baby adoption?, I was promised a shirtless Amaury video
mslam4243 did you bring a baby home?

Laura Claudia Hello kindest Stephanie and family! I just love you so much for what you are doing!!!
Philip Janssen Regular Cadeaux will premiere in 6 minutes!!
Chateau Unwrapped! @Laura Claudia It’s absolutely our pleasure!
Philip Janssen See you all in Cadeaux in 5!

Chateau Unwrapped! @Amanda Levy You can contact Jenna on Instagram @elroibaby to arrange any donations, which I’m sure they’ll be delighted to receive
Chateau Unwrapped! See you in the next video premiere at 21:30!
Chateau Unwrapped! @CasperP we didn’t realize how uplifting a place it would be, the babies were all absolute darlings

(y)
jetje goes dutch thumbs up all xxxxxxxx
jetje goes dutch we really need a lot of thumbs up for this video !!!!
Did you adopt one? Did you bring a baby home? FFS!!! 🤬 🤬 🤬 Makes it sound like they've been to an animal refuge!! As for the Princess Dianaesque thumb nail. Low Life, the lot of them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I am not giving away my identity by revealing I have personally voiced my concern about the ongoing grifting on her gift channel to Stephanie Jarvis, because I'm certainly not alone in this. Many have spoken about it to her, in good faith, with no voices raised, asking her kindly to end this insanity because it not only reflects bad on her but could eventually get very dangerous. Every time someone speaks to her about it though, she tosses all concern aside by warbling the same excuse: "But people WANT to send me gifts!"
This is so awful. I do believe people want to send her gifts. However, what she should do is just say firmly that the chateau is now full of all they could need and please send funds to the orphanage in SA/Ukraine/a personal fund for her student etc and give the details. She could ask that they send letters to her and she would read these out once a month. She could also then show gifts that had been sent in spite of her request, thank the giver, and say where it is being donated to - local community for homeless, the elderly etc. Job done.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

@Espe. I personally sense that SJ is after a job as a TV presenter - any sector will do - but in the meantime she has been building up her "fabulous" online skill set doing all the vlogs so that she gets the appropriate exposure. Unfortunately, that may not the case my dear, as all this recent negative feedback cannot be hidden from the media world with their nerdy researchers who know how to dig beneath the surface veneer no matter how many FB comments PJ and her other flying monkeys are frantically, constantly 24/7 working to delete.
I agree with you regarding those women in Haworth, what a slap in the face for them. But, I imagine that they are somewhat relieved too. Plus, she only went there because she "didn't meet anyone" in France - her own words. o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just watching the SA orphanage vlog.

Apart from the fact that Stephanie Jarvis doesn't know how to hold and interact with a young child, I feel extremely disturbed by their vlog.

Something is wrong. Not with the lady who explained how her orphanage works (on the contrary) but with Stephanie, Isabelle and Gerry "playing" with these young orphans, saying how "sweet, cute etc" they are as if they were some sort of artefacts nice to look at and who you forget about as soon as you leave the building.

The worse was when Isabelle put her sunglasses on the toddler's face.

And all that being filmed for her vlog !

:sick:

It seems that I'm not the only one to feel this :

Angela Tatum
48 minutes ago
This video is nothing but emotional blackmail to ensure you get more and more gifts sent to you. I'm absolutely appalled. Philanthropy in it's best form is done under the radar, you do everything you can to get attention and adoration from your " fans ". Sickening self promotion. 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I wouldn't have taken it as a compliment at all. She's a condescending witch.

Did you adopt one? Did you bring a baby home? FFS!!! 🤬 🤬 🤬 Makes it sound like they've been to an animal refuge!! As for the Princess Dianaesque thumb nail. Low Life, the lot of them.
@JackSpratt. I agree, a typical N back handed compliment, totally passive/aggressive but I imagine followed by her irritating false "tinkling" laughter (or, so she thinks) thereby confusing everybody which was 100% her intention. I didn't watch the GAG or the S.African vlog, just couldn't stomach either.

• Heart
...she doesn’t even have the instincts to hold a sweet little baby close and give comfort and love. she was more concerned...for the most part...in keeping her dress away...

...just one big fiasco...manipulative and nauseating...their greed is increasing...everything they were doing was in order to receive...more...more...more...more unnecessary junk...

...sick, perverse people...getting harder to keep watching...feel a bit guilty by association...just in watching this...horror show of filth...

...the only decent soul...was the director(?)...of the orphanage...at least she received a well needed donation...blessings to her...❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Oh I would just LOVE for Selmar and Tatty to show up right now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
WOW more

lucy
3 hours ago
You know what would be helpful? If you released a full accounting of how much income is generated by your "gifts" and how much of that is actually donated to charity. Any legitimate effort to raise funds for charitable causes is held to that standard of transparency. Given your reluctance to provide proper accounting records for your Patreon money, peoples' skepticism is understandable. Just show us the income statement from the YouTube monetization and the corresponding gift records to the designated charities. Simple enough.
Show less

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.