The Chateau Diaries #120 Misfits Hysteria, histrionics and hysterical laughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question :

Is it a compliment in english to say to someone that they match the wallpaper ? (Stephanie Jarvis to Sara) :unsure:
No. It's not the same concept as matching fabric in French bedrooms, it's an unthinking/rude kind of comment actually.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I have seen this snotty answer used often in their replies, that people sent them gifts long before the cadeau channel was started, but it is a misleading answer, because the point is that so many people are sending these gifts, because they like seeing them opened on camera. When he says people were sending gifts BEFORE this channel was started, well YES, because they were opening the gifts on the regular CD channel before they started the cadeau channel.
Weasel

Reactions: 20
Were the Alzheimers patients privately paying for their stays in the Isabelle nursing homes?
They certainly were, that was no NHS home! They charge thousands per month for Alzheimers' patients in those private homes. The patients have to be rich to live in one. The Jarvises were raking it in. I think it's highly likely that they were left houses and other property when some patients died,

• Wow
Reactions: 29
1646137704945.png

1646137561471.png
11330642_911734708879470_1562408458_n.jpg

From yesterday's, Chateau Unwrapped/SA orphanage, live chat...

Puppy Luv is upset but does not reply...

smolpuppyo'love I'm just too upset to stay and chat

Brenda M @smolpuppyolove hello my love please stay We’ll cheer you up
Linda Elliott Not seen @ Sarah Yates on here for ages too or @ Celeste
Linda Elliott @ smolpuppyo’love please stay and enjoy the chat
Helen Stella @Linda Elliott no.. hope they’re ok.. & @Loki cleveland .. hello if you’re watching
jetje goes dutch @smolpuppyo'love hey hey xxx

There was a lot of sucking. I will only post one.
Brenda M @isabelle Jarvis bonjour my love and here is our beautiful friend we’re just saying how Chateau Diaries have made many friends here lifelong

Jason did not mention his inn, by name. 🤔
Percy Attfield Hello fellow watchers!
Jason Dubey Hello from the Art Gallery!
Jason Dubey Hi from Sunny Lake Tahoe!!!!
Jason Dubey I always pay bills on Monday when this comes on.
Percy Attfield Thank you for all the personal greetings. Good to meet again and we are well thank you

👍
Lisa Akinlabi HIT LIKE

Well done???
Chateau Unwrapped! Hello lovely people!!!
Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
Chateau Unwrapped! I also prefer this countdown - I didn’t realize we could change it Philip found this one today
Michelle Kucharew Well done, @Philip Janssen it was incredibly enjoyable and restful!

🎁
Philip Janssen The regular Cadeaux will start in 15 minutes!
mslam4243 @Philip Janssen ...is your bday Sept 12 th?
Philip Janssen @mslam4243 It is!
mslam4243 Philip.. mine is Sept 12th. but 1969
Philip Janssen @mslam4243 Ooh a fellow virgo!
mslam4243 yes Philip

Caroline has been demoted???
caroline gooder Thank you for all your good works
Chateau Unwrapped! Hello all!

No luv for Cara.
Cara Winsor Hehir hey folks
Cara Winsor Hehir her dress..
Cara Winsor Hehir okay, getting broody.

However, there is luv for others...
Carmen Gysman-Buys @Chateau Unwrapped! Thank you so much for this. Being South African this is so close to my heart,..Thank you for making a difference.
Chateau Unwrapped! @Carmen Gysman-Buys It was wonderful to see how much good these people are doing
Isabelle Jarvis Carmen Gysman Buys it’s a privilege to be able to give.

Jason Dubey @Chateau Unwrapped! Doing great! Thanks for asking. Very excited about my exciting renovations that are happening now. I'm putting photos up on Escape If you go on there. Hope U R well!
Chateau Unwrapped! @Jason Dubey How are you Jason?
Chateau Unwrapped! @Jason Dubey Ooh, I look forward to seeing them!
Jason Dubey Today is my Friday and I am going home with my head held high.

Penny Howard @Chateau Unwrapped, did Cuz and Nattie get engaged?
Penny Howard @Philip Janssen, will there be more of 2022 Carnival?
Philip Janssen @Penny Howard Last night’s video is the last one about carnival, but Steph and Oliver filmed 6(?) videos from around Venice over the past week for their new channel :)

🚼🍼
bee french Stephanie & Gerry would make good parents
Jason Dubey @Chateau Unwrapped! Did you adopt one??!?.
Philip Janssen It was so amazing being there! The kiddos were too cute and happy and I felt so blessed to be able to help in a small way
Avacyns Chosen Baby adoption?, I was promised a shirtless Amaury video
mslam4243 did you bring a baby home?

Laura Claudia Hello kindest Stephanie and family! I just love you so much for what you are doing!!!
Philip Janssen Regular Cadeaux will premiere in 6 minutes!!
Chateau Unwrapped! @Laura Claudia It’s absolutely our pleasure!
Philip Janssen See you all in Cadeaux in 5!

Chateau Unwrapped! @Amanda Levy You can contact Jenna on Instagram @elroibaby to arrange any donations, which I’m sure they’ll be delighted to receive
Chateau Unwrapped! See you in the next video premiere at 21:30!
Chateau Unwrapped! @CasperP we didn’t realize how uplifting a place it would be, the babies were all absolute darlings

(y)
jetje goes dutch thumbs up all xxxxxxxx
jetje goes dutch we really need a lot of thumbs up for this video !!!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Question :

Is it a compliment in english to say to someone that they match the wallpaper ? (Stephanie Jarvis to Sara) :unsure:
Would like to know that too.
I can well imagine that it sounds quite different to you as a francophone........."faire tapisserie"

Edit:
Thank you, @du Fay for your answer.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hanni Ross is being thrown under the bus by Michael Potts and Stephanie Jarvis. 🤭

M P

14 hours ago
Not sure who's idea it was to create this charity channel but it was a perfect idea. Like Carol Z. said below .......this is a win, win on so many different levels and I thank Stephanie for donating her time hosting this Channel. On another note, given the current world events, it was nice to see a feel good video with Stephanie's entire family there. I am thankful that Mummy and Percy still have the health to be so active. Did anyone notice Stephanie's yellow mask was as bright as that yellow wall? lolol :)

Alex K
2 hours ago
I think they once said it was Hanni‘s idea, but not sure. Anyway, you‘re right it fits perfectly!

M P
1 hour ago
@Alex K Thanks so much Alex. :)

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Would like to know that too.
I can well imagine that it sounds quite different to you as a francophone........."faire tapisserie"

Edit:
Thank you, @du Fay for your answer.
Bit more context, it's a way of saying to someone that she has so little taste she would wear furniture fabric rather than shop for correct dressmaking material. Another way for Fanny to show off her dresses at the expense of someone else.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Hanni Ross is being thrown under the bus by Michael Potts and Stephanie Jarvis. 🤭
M P
14 hours ago
Not sure who's idea it was to create this charity channel but it was a perfect idea. Like Carol Z. said below .......this is a win, win on so many different levels and I thank Stephanie for donating her time hosting this Channel. On another note, given the current world events, it was nice to see a feel good video with Stephanie's entire family there. I am thankful that Mummy and Percy still have the health to be so active. Did anyone notice Stephanie's yellow mask was as bright as that yellow wall? lolol :)

Alex K
2 hours ago
I think they once said it was Hanni‘s idea, but not sure. Anyway, you‘re right it fits perfectly!

M P
1 hour ago
@Alex K Thanks so much Alex. :)
NOT happy about this! Again, Fanny is attacking someone else to deflect from her own deficiencies and probably illegal activities!
Hanni advised on charities. Fanny decicded to set up GAG her way, and now is coping flak, but it was all Hanni's fault! OFFS!! How deluded is Fanny?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
At this point, both Stephanie and Phillip are just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic. They will go down at some point.

I don’t understand where the Jarvis family came up with their wealth. Her father came from a modest background. They way mini apron talked about her upbringing, it didn’t seem like she was indulged in her youth. The Jarvis family purchased a large estate home and turned it into a private nursing home for Alzheimer patients.

This is all 100% speculation but I was trying to figure out how Isabelle and Don Jarvis could come up with enough money to own and sell a couple of nursing homes, have enough money to retire at 50(ish) for mini apron, own various homes, and give Fanny about a million+ dollars to have a London apartment, ½ the Shittoo, and put $300,000+ in restoration fees into the Shittoo. They lavished Fanny with tons of expensive gifts and furnishings throughout her lifetime (the grand piano Fanny didn’t know how to play), etc. Then still own a home in England, a beach house in Africa, an apartment in France?, etc. I remember something about her father being injured. Did he receive an insurance payment since he could not longer work or did someone else injury him?

It seems like the Jarvis family also received a lot of furniture and items from their previous occupants of the nursing home, e.g., the cocktail corner cabinet, grand piano, furniture in the bedrooms at the Shittoo, etc.

Prior to the vlogs, the Jarvis family certainly didn’t seem to throw anything away or donate anything to others. Fanny comes by her hoarding honestly. I think it may have been from her father. He seemed to spend money constantly at auctions, antique stores, brocantes, etc. during his lifetime.

Were the Alzheimers patients privately paying for their stays in the Isabelle nursing homes?

I don’t know how that works in England. If the did run a private pay nursing facility, Isabelle probably got to hand pick which people she admitted for care. Did she admit wealthy patients with no immediate families or few living family members? Did some former patients give them their furniture upon their death or if they downsized or had to sell their homes to be admitted for Alzheimer’s care? Did the Jarvis family charge very high rates for wealthy patient? Did former patients leave their properties or monies to the Jarvis family?

I ask that because we had a minister in our town that would target widows or elderly people who didn’t have many close relatives around, befriend them, and suddenly when these people died, the minister was receiving a lot of bequests in their wills and became very wealthy.

As with any financial issue with the Jarvis crew, the waters are always murky.
Agree with everything you say. Have had the exactly same thoughts concerning last wills, furniture, costs of care etc.
Problem is that we can't prove it and probably will never be able to, unfortunately.
Still hoping for some investigative journalist.

Reactions: 17
YIKES!!!

Dawn Yockey

11 hours ago
I think the freedom trucker convoys would be the most patriotic charity to donate to. Beyond sick of hearing about the plandemic and lockdowns and the fraudulent leaders of the world harming people all over the world. The fear mongering has to stop. I have worked through the last two years, unmasked, unvaccinated and unafraid. I have unsubscribed tonight as well. I find it admirable what this channel is doing for charities, but the constant sob stories and self imposed lockdowns, in mostly the US, is enough to drive me mad. Good luck and keep up the good work! I will continue to watch the other channel, but I cannot stomach a lot of the letters any longer.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
View attachment 1095627
View attachment 1095620 View attachment 1095621

From yesterday's, Chateau Unwrapped/SA orphanage, live chat...

Puppy Luv is upset but does not reply...

smolpuppyo'love I'm just too upset to stay and chat

Brenda M @smolpuppyolove hello my love please stay We’ll cheer you up
Linda Elliott Not seen @ Sarah Yates on here for ages too or @ Celeste
Linda Elliott @ smolpuppyo’love please stay and enjoy the chat
Helen Stella @Linda Elliott no.. hope they’re ok.. & @Loki cleveland .. hello if you’re watching
jetje goes dutch @smolpuppyo'love hey hey xxx

There was a lot of sucking. I will only post one.
Brenda M @isabelle Jarvis bonjour my love and here is our beautiful friend we’re just saying how Chateau Diaries have made many friends here lifelong

Jason did not mention his inn, by name. 🤔
Percy Attfield Hello fellow watchers!
Jason Dubey Hello from the Art Gallery!
Jason Dubey Hi from Sunny Lake Tahoe!!!!
Jason Dubey I always pay bills on Monday when this comes on.
Percy Attfield Thank you for all the personal greetings. Good to meet again and we are well thank you

👍
Lisa Akinlabi HIT LIKE

Well done???
Chateau Unwrapped! Hello lovely people!!!
Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
Chateau Unwrapped! I also prefer this countdown - I didn’t realize we could change it Philip found this one today
Michelle Kucharew Well done, @Philip Janssen it was incredibly enjoyable and restful!

🎁
Philip Janssen The regular Cadeaux will start in 15 minutes!
mslam4243 @Philip Janssen ...is your bday Sept 12 th?
Philip Janssen @mslam4243 It is!
mslam4243 Philip.. mine is Sept 12th. but 1969
Philip Janssen @mslam4243 Ooh a fellow virgo!
mslam4243 yes Philip

Caroline has been demoted???
caroline gooder Thank you for all your good works
Chateau Unwrapped! Hello all!

No luv for Cara.
Cara Winsor Hehir hey folks
Cara Winsor Hehir her dress..
Cara Winsor Hehir okay, getting broody.

However, there is luv for others...
Carmen Gysman-Buys @Chateau Unwrapped! Thank you so much for this. Being South African this is so close to my heart,..Thank you for making a difference.
Chateau Unwrapped! @Carmen Gysman-Buys It was wonderful to see how much good these people are doing
Isabelle Jarvis Carmen Gysman Buys it’s a privilege to be able to give.

Jason Dubey @Chateau Unwrapped! Doing great! Thanks for asking. Very excited about my exciting renovations that are happening now. I'm putting photos up on Escape If you go on there. Hope U R well!
Chateau Unwrapped! @Jason Dubey How are you Jason?
Chateau Unwrapped! @Jason Dubey Ooh, I look forward to seeing them!
Jason Dubey Today is my Friday and I am going home with my head held high.

Penny Howard @Chateau Unwrapped, did Cuz and Nattie get engaged?
Penny Howard @Philip Janssen, will there be more of 2022 Carnival?
Philip Janssen @Penny Howard Last night’s video is the last one about carnival, but Steph and Oliver filmed 6(?) videos from around Venice over the past week for their new channel :)

🚼🍼
bee french Stephanie & Gerry would make good parents
Jason Dubey @Chateau Unwrapped! Did you adopt one??!?.
Philip Janssen It was so amazing being there! The kiddos were too cute and happy and I felt so blessed to be able to help in a small way
Avacyns Chosen Baby adoption?, I was promised a shirtless Amaury video
mslam4243 did you bring a baby home?

Laura Claudia Hello kindest Stephanie and family! I just love you so much for what you are doing!!!
Philip Janssen Regular Cadeaux will premiere in 6 minutes!!
Chateau Unwrapped! @Laura Claudia It’s absolutely our pleasure!
Philip Janssen See you all in Cadeaux in 5!

Chateau Unwrapped! @Amanda Levy You can contact Jenna on Instagram @elroibaby to arrange any donations, which I’m sure they’ll be delighted to receive
Chateau Unwrapped! See you in the next video premiere at 21:30!
Chateau Unwrapped! @CasperP we didn’t realize how uplifting a place it would be, the babies were all absolute darlings

(y)
jetje goes dutch thumbs up all xxxxxxxx
jetje goes dutch we really need a lot of thumbs up for this video !!!!
I can't watch it. Seeing these replies I feel sick. Do these idiots not realise what revenue she generates, what she wastes money on, what assets she already has, how she's never done a day's work in her life & how much she could actually give to charity? I despair of the stupidity of people who lack any critical thinking & don't question how it is possible for her to be able to swan in to a charity being Lady Bountiful like a Poundshop Princess Diana with her paid for consort. Doh, because you numbskulls are giving her your money to do it whilst living her best life. Oh the irony.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Mine too! And she has no-one to blame for it but herself. Just think of the timing: she is putting this vlog out when Europe is once again in war, while she is frolicking around Venice begging for compliments and praise. She certainly doesn't need us to dig her grave.
That party looked boring af, any feedback on how crap it really was?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The woman who receives over $30,000 a month in charity, is giving away a few thousand dollars to charity.
She then has the audacity to make a big show about the donations. It's not a "tricky" situation. It's vulgar.

Stephanie Jarvis, why don't you tell your viewers to stop sending you gifts? Stop opening gifts in vlogs. STOP giving the gift-givers attention and instead put a normal Monday vlog out with the proceeds going to charity.

BTY Your patrons are still wondering when you are going to make a big show about the accounts. Where have you been spending the hard-earned granny money?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Snorts’ use of “we” and using it with such an authoritarian tone is overreaching of the first order. He is nothing but a chancing interloper holding his cougar’s pink iPhone. Even the most addicted Chateau Diaries squirrel-doll sending devotees know that. If he didn’t turn up one day he wouldn’t be missed or mentioned again. I suspect even Grabeaux would be more tolerable. His defensiveness over ‘Unwrapped’ seems extremely personal. “I’m the cameraman and director, it’s my baby”.
Without Grabeaux there’s no purpose for Snorts.
That use of “we” is nauseating. I just want to smack his squirrel nuts into his brain where they clank around like marbles in a tin can. That useless pre-pubescent piece of glittered tit lives off of his menopausal bubble boobed girlfriend who lives off of post menopausal grannies. That “we” is going to bite him in he’s scrawny lace covered ass some day and I will be snorting with glee.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I do wish you luck and you obviously have my full support. It will not be as easy as you describe it though, because she will block you from the channel instantly. You will think everybody will read your comment because you still can when you are logged in, but in reality you are the only one.
It’s true- all the screenshots shown in this forum were immediately removed by The Dutch Scrubber and then blocked. Perhaps the only way to make a mark is to report the videos to YouTube itself

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Do any us of us really believe that her various income sources go into different pots ? I mean, come on ! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.