The Chateau Diaries #12 Carry on grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«Thread time πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«

took me all night to catch up

YOUR ALL HALERIOUS

found what i could .......thread will go before the morning

vote .....
please one of the other members whom know their way around
move us forward

Quote thread

View attachment 404771

votes
View attachment 404772

Krypgal
first said …

Tarts Boudoir and a smashed up car

Vaffle said:
Tarts Budoir, a pushup bra and a smashed car

PNO
King Charles Spaniel

Norris CS
Hat Tat and Porcelain rat
Hoarder Like No Other

FrannyBee
Active member "Sycophants and Suckers

She shat on the rat in a hat"

"The rat shat in the hat"

πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«
Rory
Well-known member designed This ….Personally I hope its copyrighted …. hence its ON SHOW

View attachment 404773
Ehem... Image designed by Linus. Don’t pull me into design-gate! lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Am I missing something here. You say you pay $200 a month for cable and there's nothing to watch? Why do you keep cable then?
It’s an American phenomenon. You keep cable because watching air channels is even worse. You can have a lot of channels and packages and still have a ton of drivel.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The figures are based on the current income tax rates and bands in France.
With UK domicile, UK rental (and prob investment income) and double taxation agreements coupled with a lot of time abroad her tax affairs are not straightforward and your figures are pretty naive, to be honest. I’m with D on this one. Nothing to indicate evasion and she does employ an accountant - although that’s not always a guarantee of compliance, I’ll admit. πŸ˜‰

Reactions: 14
Agent 007

JEEVES please pull up a seat ..... Agent Fanny must be thirsty🍸
🍾 ... the cellar is at -4.... Spot of Bollie ? for you agent ??

πŸ†πŸ† your awards for ideas ...all of them tonight spectaccculllar ...
🏍 DUCATTI
✈ LEARJET

πŸ›Έ try not to let anyone know .....Are you adverse to flying in the roswell spaceship ?
could have you in dublin in 4 hours :p

mmmmmm kk DB 5 7 9 are polished and ready to go ... keys
all available resources are at your disposal

personally placing the virtual cocktail ...on your bureau..🍸

πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«
Agent Fanny ..... M HERE

twice I've sent the bloody armed forces OPEN yer door :love:

πŸ’« πŸ’« πŸ’« πŸ’« πŸ’« πŸ’« πŸ’« πŸ’« πŸ’« πŸ’« πŸ’« πŸ’« πŸ’« πŸ’«
MojoDublin Post 3687749
Are you talking to me? ARE YOU TALKING TO ME? (apologies to Robert De Niro)
I've been wondering who Fanny is? I'm FRANNY not FANNY so I don't know if it's meant for me - but If it is, I'll take the Lear Jet please and keep the Bollie on ice in the Jet. No as to spaceship - the Bollie would go floating off in zero gravity and spill. I'll have the cocktail "real please" when I arrive - and will take DB out for a spin when I've got over the jet lag (20 hours not 4 from here). You pick which DB is best but please have it painted in Daffodil Yellow for me so it sets off my bronzed Aussie suntan. If there is a Fanny if it's Craddock she must be dead by now but I'm happy to take any resources she can't use.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«
SO I TOOK THE CHALLENGE
πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«

Sat here today thought how hard is this editing Lark ,,,,,

seems not to hard

I can Premier Just like a real vlogger -------what do ya think

interested .........

agent Mojo ...signing off ....had a fabulous night with ye all 🍸🍸🍸🍸

IMG_0143 3.jpeg
IMG_0141 3.jpeg
IMG_0135 3.jpeg
IMG_0136 3.jpeg
IMG_0142 3.jpeg
IMG_0140.jpeg

Ehem... Image designed by Linus. Don’t pull me into design-gate! lol
my sincere apologies .......sweeeet baby jeebus .....
MORTIFIED

ALSO

FRANNY ...... I spent ages on that prose:censored:

MORTIFIED

TOO long down the rabbit hole ....bloody AUTO SPELLER
soo sooo SORRY

am off

LINUS designed the superb pic

and FRANNY is coming in the lear jet

night everyone :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«Thread time πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«

YOUR ALL HALERIOUS

vote .....
move us forward

Quote thread

View attachment 404771

votes
View attachment 404772

Krypgal
first said …

Vaffle said:

PNO
King Charles Spaniel

Norris CS
Hoarder Like No Other

FrannyBee

πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«
Rory
Well-known member designed This ….Personally I hope its copyrighted …. hence its ON SHOW

View attachment 404773
Actually I didn't design this. This magical image is was uploaded by a member who I acknowledged at the time - apologies can't remember who.

YOUR ALL HALERIOUS

vote .....
move us forward

Quote thread

View attachment 404771

votes
View attachment 404772

Krypgal
first said …

Vaffle said:

PNO
King Charles Spaniel

Norris CS
Hoarder Like No Other

FrannyBee

πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«
Rory

View attachment 404773
Actually I didn't desig this image. One of the members did which I acknowledged at the time as I loved it so much and requested use. Apologies for not remembering who. I just would not want to be accused of stealing someone' designs. πŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
New thread title: Maybe something in the lines of the introduction to the vlogs: β€œWelcome to Lalande, a chateau filled with (love) (life) and (laughter) fill the parenthesis creatively. Like Gloves (Isabelle’s collection), rife, and crumbling rafters?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Going back to the Chateau cast list, wee Jimmy Cranky to play Gerry !
DefinitelyMaybe Post 3687808
As Casting Director could any suggestions please ensure Colonials from OZ like me, know who the f*#ck you are talking about. Jimmy Cranky? I'll Google him. As this will probably be a virtual production ('cos Mummeee probably won't agree or the price will go up for allowing Lalaland to be used for location) don't forget CGI - so we can cast Rudolph Valentino for the Snorter, Marilyn Monroe for SJ Lassie for Diesel etc. We are not bound by any sense of reality here.

New thread title: Maybe something in the lines of the introduction to the vlogs: β€œWelcome to Lalande, a chateau filled with (love) (life) and (laughter) fill the parenthesis creatively. Like Gloves (Isabelle’s collection), rife, and crumbling rafters?
bibisilver Post 3687912
"Lust, Lies and Leeches" "Liars, Losers and Libido" "Fashion, Fools and F*#ckers" "Tea and No Sympathy" "Dumped Friends and Means to Ends"

πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«
SO I TOOK THE CHALLENGE
πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«

Sat here today thought how hard is this editing Lark ,,,,,

seems not to hard

I can Premier Just like a real vlogger -------what do ya think

interested .........

agent Mojo ...signing off ....had a fabulous night with ye all 🍸🍸🍸🍸

View attachment 404798View attachment 404799View attachment 404800View attachment 404801View attachment 404802View attachment 404803

my sincere apologies .......sweeeet baby jeebus .....
MORTIFIED

ALSO

FRANNY ...... I spent ages on that prose:censored:

MORTIFIED

TOO long down the rabbit hole ....bloody AUTO SPELLER
soo sooo SORRY

am off

LINUS designed the superb pic

and FRANNY is coming in the lear jet

night everyone :sneaky:
See my response to bibisilver post

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I would say definitely not Marilyn Monroe! Physically she's wrong, plus character wise totally wrong. We need someone more brittle, and queen bee-ish.

• Haha
Ooh that idea. πŸ’―

β€œWelcome to Lalande, a chateau filled with (camel toes ) (extreme dietary requirements) and (too much tat send to us by people from all over the world) fill the parenthesis creatively

• Haha
Reactions: 11
DefinitelyMaybe Post 3687808
As Casting Director could any suggestions please ensure Colonials from OZ like me, know who the f*#ck you are talking about. Jimmy Cranky? I'll Google him. As this will probably be a virtual production ('cos Mummeee probably won't agree or the price will go up for allowing Lalaland to be used for location) don't forget CGI - so we can cast Rudolph Valentino for the Snorter, Marilyn Monroe for SJ Lassie for Diesel etc. We are not bound by any sense of reality here.

bibisilver Post 3687912
"Lust, Lies and Leeches" "Liars, Losers and Libido" "Fashion, Fools and F*#ckers" "Tea and No Sympathy" "Dumped Friends and Means to Ends"
MojoDublin Post 3687963
See my response to bibisilver re suggestions for title - I like "Tea and No Sympathy" after I read the post from a member querying why SJ hasn't reached out to MPK - and my response. Why is Isabel "Casting Director" I'M CASTING DIRECTOR!!!!

I AM CURRENTLY ON BOARD LEAR JET - ONE BOTTLE OF BOLLIE FOR THE WHOLE FLIGHT??? Am about to join Mile High Club - Are you picking me up from Airport? I am tall bronzed Aussie goddess carrying surfboard, wearing Louboutin thongs (the ones you wear on your feet not the one on your bum - in case of language barriers) and still wearing the smile from my induction as member of MHClub. Pilot calling in sick tomorrow due to exhaustion. He asked me to let you know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Cate Blanchett could pull it off. Much better actress in every sense of the word πŸ˜‰.

Reactions: 8
Perhaps Gwyneth Paltrow might be a better fit πŸ˜‰
Arabella33 Post 3687946
I like Gwyneth but I know a lot of people don't 'cos of her loony health nut stance - haven't seen it myself. We are not bound by reality or any physical limitations - What about Meghan Markle in a blonde wig?

• Haha
I
People

Apologises i have no idea how to utilise this site to respond correctly - here is hoping.

As i said she showed respect (or faux) due to our ownership status and knowing her. However, she claimed to 'need' this economic avenue of income and was providing vlogs in return. My point was made that she now has thousands of 'masters' directing her vlogs via their likes and dislikes. This Chateau will never be her's, it will be completed on the backs of stupid Americans who are willing to pay up for a dream of FR seen in a 'good year' movie. True is we have had friends in common from UK and IR for years, she is claiming to be poor, and whilst she may have been cash poor at some stage, she most definitely has never been asset poor. People need to ask, and investigate - how can she afford to buy this place and she has never worked (opera singers (i have a dear friend who is one and lives a few miles from SJ) do not make this kind of money. How can she afford fees at oxford may led you to how she has afforded this all. Point is she is in no way poor and is aimining to complete this chateau via other peoples funds. The local Chateau owners are aware of this and are disapproving. And, don't start me on how the local French see this car crash situation - not good. Also they never have locals over...she is not living in rural FR at all. This is an illusion and people are buying into it. Disclaimer Yes sometimes it makes me angry as we work our ass off to keep this place going. And, no i would never sell my privacy for money. No thanks.
I had thought from the vlogs that SJ doesn’t seem I do much for the locals or hold events or such for locals as other chateau owners do !

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.