The Chateau Diaries #12 Carry on grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cate Blanchett could pull it off. Much better actress in every sense of the word 😉.
chilijam Post 3687967
Yes and she was close to what we need when she played the character in "Blue Jasmine" - If you haven't seen it it's a 90% + for SJ especially the scene at the "want a Divorce" mark and at the end. I'll put her in the hat (not the one the rat shat in).

It’s an American phenomenon. You keep cable because watching air channels is even worse. You can have a lot of channels and packages and still have a ton of drivel.
oHdON'TkNOW pOST 3687825
Same here in OZ - Rupert Murdoch makes a million bucks every time we pick up the remote. New drinking game - shot every time we change channels.
Got to go on Lear Jet and pilot is waiting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes I t
Marie's now grabbing on Instagram (?) and Michael Petherdick needs to grow a pair and go and get a bloody job like every other adult in the world and stop asking people for money when he and Billy live in an enormous château (full of expensive antique French furniture) and drive around in an expensive Range Rover. They're all as bad as each other, leeching off other people! As for SJ, she's a silly little girl in an adult's body ... a real oddity!
i thought that exactly ! How many of us would love a lovely Range Rover !

Reactions: 2
It's really interesting seeing Steph in the "To renovate a chateau " setting. Everything is clean and crisp, professional, and with the guests needs put first. I like Lalaland as a shabby farm chateau, but enjoy a getaway without so much Shi....I mean "clutter" everywhere. I am surprised to be thinking Philip might actually be becoming a partner of Stephs. I don't see much of why anyone would be interested in him. Perhaps there is more off camera that he does. I also wonder if Marie, in passing mentioned " ...oh, you should come with me for my flower vlog!" Not really thinking they would actually say yes. LOL.
Lets HOPE Steph takes away some tips from this great chateau.

👏👏👏👏 Totally agree
👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍👍Me too!

Reactions: 9
Cate Blanchett could pull it off. Much better actress in every sense of the word 😉.
Agreed. Had forgotten about her.

Arabella33 Post 3687946
I like Gwyneth but I know a lot of people don't 'cos of her loony health nut stance - haven't seen it myself. We are not bound by reality or any physical limitations - What about Meghan Markle in a blonde wig?
I like her as well.

Reactions: 1
Tarts Boudoir and a smashed up car gets my vote - I don’t know how to tally votes or start a new thread !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Teacher head on here..... “THERE money????”
I don't think that post was written by SJ.
Fanny's degree was apparently in English, so I really can't imagine that slipping past her. Probably Baby Phil in his new role.
Agreed - anything Stephanie writes is usually word perfect and beautifully punctuated. To be fair, English is not Philip's first language and many British people often confuse the spelling of their, there and they're.

Reactions: 7

Agreed - anything Stephanie writes is usually word perfect and beautifully punctuated. To be fair, English is not Philip's first language and many British people often confuse the spelling of their, there and they're.
Well as her new little social media poodle he should be fluent in Instagram and has been posting ‘Throwback’ photos of LaLande in snow since January 12. Two straight weeks. Seems he has his Lady’s lazy work ethic. Mind you he was probably still in primary school when these ‘throwback’ photos were originally taken. Have to wonder where they really are right now since none of THEIR (couldn’t resist) vlogs are ‘live’.

Well as her new little social media poodle he should be fluent in Instagram but has been posting ‘Throwback’ photos of LaLande in snow since January 12. Two straight weeks. Seems he has his Lady’s lazy work ethic. Mind you he was probably still in primary school when these ‘throwback’ photos were originally taken. Have to wonder where they really are right now since none of THEIR (couldn’t resist) vlogs are ‘live’.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Agent 007

JEEVES please pull up a seat ..... Agent Fanny must be thirsty🍸
🍾 ... the cellar is at -4.... Spot of Bollie ? for you agent ??

🏆🏆 your awards for ideas ...all of them tonight spectaccculllar ...
🏍 DUCATTI
✈ LEARJET

🛸 try not to let anyone know .....Are you adverse to flying in the roswell spaceship ?
could have you in dublin in 4 hours :p

mmmmmm kk DB 5 7 9 are polished and ready to go ... keys
all available resources are at your disposal

personally placing the virtual cocktail ...on your bureau..🍸

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Agent Fanny ..... M HERE

twice I've sent the bloody armed forces OPEN yer door :love:

💫 💫 💫 💫 💫 💫 💫 💫 💫 💫 💫 💫 💫 💫
MojoDublin Post 3687749.
HELP I am in a hot sandy place and it is dark and lots of camels. The Pilot who has been very nasty and violent to me despite his earlier pleasurable company, has said we have to land due to engine trouble. I was a bit hung over from the Bollie 'cos after the bottle was opened I felt a bit funny. I thought it was me after being out on the tiles the night before I left OZ, 'cos the Pilot was ok, but then he says he doesn't drink so I think I've been had. I can't get a signal on my phone. Please understand I may have a problem arriving in Dublin and that I need hel..................................

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
And can people just be tested Willy nilly then?

like where I am you can get tested if you have symptoms or have been exposed to.
if someone go on holiday and need a test they need to pay privately for that.
I was wondering about that also. I met French lady some years ago and she was explaining French health service, which you have to pay for private insurance to cover anything other than basic health care. Do these (random) tests come under their basic health care service?

1043590 Post 3688070 Are you talking about FrannyBee 'cos I'm not Fanny I'm Franny with an "R" and any spelling/grammar is probably spell check - bloody Yanks. But I've got bigger problems fending off camels so please get a message to MojoDublin that I need help and am stuck here with broken Lear Jet, no Bollie and someone point me in the right direction for Dubl............................

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Quote: It’s an American phenomenon. You keep cable because watching air channels is even worse. You can have a lot of channels and packages and still have a ton of drivel.

We know about the drivel, they sell it to us 🤣 😂

Reactions: 4
She mentioned it’s a six hour journey. And Anna and Phillips daughters was waiting to say hello so I thought maybe they left early but your timings would make sense 😂
So much for the 6pm to 6am curfew it was dark and the kids bedtime when they arrived and they set off knowing how long the journey would take.

I know it’s all been said here, but like to put my two cents to our pile. Here’s what’s driving me insane: her use of fraudulent acquired public money to keep her Bollinger supply plentiful whilst shitting on public health safe guards. She might wipe her sun-gazed bleached arse with my opinion, but that’s not reason enough to keep quiet, right? Outrage deserves airtime too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
1043590 Post 3688070 Are you talking about FrannyBee 'cos I'm not Fanny I'm Franny with an "R" and any spelling/grammar is probably spell check - bloody Yanks. But I've got bigger problems fending off camels so please get a message to MojoDublin that I need help and am stuck here with broken Lear Jet, no Bollie and someone point me in the right direction for Dubl............................
Fanny is a reference to Stephanie, not you. Fanny Cradock (I think) was an early tv cook who used to wear ridiculous clothes to cook, a la Stephanie's utterly impractical blue drapey thing she wore when cooking on their come dine with me episode.

Reactions: 11

And Irish say deir, dere and dey're. Th problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So much for the 6pm to 6am curfew it was dark and the kids bedtime when they arrived and they set off knowing how long the journey would take.
Couple of others things from the latest vlog (which I’ve just watched-after all the comments on here)

* Why didn’t Dan give her the quote from the Arborist when he arrived for work? - oh sorry she was still in bed!

* Why wait until minutes before you are due to leave, on a six hour journey, to run around a large garden looking for said gardener? - oh sorry, for effect and to fill up ten minutes of vlog (also two birds - include on Patreon vlog with actual price so they know what THEIR money is being spent on at YOUR house)

* Journey to strange (different) household during pandemic without results of PCR test? - reasoning from SJ that COVID-19 wouldn’t come to my Chatoo it’s too filthy - and where would it hide amongst all the shi## - sorry Brocante finery!

* Six hour journey via the scenic route? - to avoid paying on Toll roads and to avoid Police - as Philip not insured to drive the car!

* Visiting another Chateau to arrange flowers? Why was said chateau having a large wedding/party that they needed it filling with flowers in jam jars? - Marie needed to escape to somewhere warm, cosy, clean and not have to cook! Also fills up three vlogs for her with journey, tour of chateau and arranging flowers in jam jars.

Valid conclusion from this unnecessary journey during a pandemic - lalalande is a cluttered, dysfunctional, doss house.

SJ - Note to self - must get Mary Poppins to work faster, harder. Clear out some of daddy’s pop art and replace with masterpieces. Stop using so much tacky gold paint. Employ a (real) country house/chateau designer. Marie to stop using jam jars. Philip to stop wearing my clothes. Poison Anna (with Philip’s cooking) marry the other Philip and move into his chatoooo ... send the kids to his family (like mumeeee did with me). Live happily ever after in a warm, clean Chatoo. Spend all the YT and Patreons money on more holidays and myself! This unnecessary journey WAS necessary!

I know it’s all been said here, but like to put my two cents to our pile. Here’s what’s driving me insane: her use of fraudulent acquired public money to keep her Bollinger supply plentiful whilst shitting on public health safe guards. She might wipe her sun-gazed bleached arse with my opinion, but that’s not reason enough to keep quiet, right? Outrage deserves airtime too.
Agreed. But unfortunately we cannot vent our outrage on LaLa YT, FB or other sites as it’s full of trolls and is taken down before the laser print is dry - so the unsuspecting, vulnerable ‘victims’ are unaware of the full story behind the sham that is LaLa land!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Agreed. But unfortunately we cannot vent our outrage on LaLa YT, FB or other sites as it’s full of trolls and is taken down before the laser print is dry - so the unsuspecting, vulnerable ‘victims’ are unaware of the full story behind the sham that is LaLa land!!
So let's document her reckless and disgusting behavior. Another observation from the latest vlog, they're in the car, BBJ is whining about wanting a replacement pet mouse, telling us that someone send money in the live chat for him to buy one at the DIY store. SJ's response is rather clear evidence of how she deals with the conditions surrounding donations: "You can have the money, just not the mouse." So typical and significant, isn't it? Not even hiding her contempt for her fans intentions.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.