The Chateau Diaries #12 Carry on grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have so many new members. If someone would like to write a short recap?

Thank you @dumbblonde for the new title.
An thank you once again @MojoDublin for the glossary of characters❤

💫💫💫💫 tattle glossary 💫💫💫💫

CD - The Chateau Diaries
BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
UH - Uriah Heep - Philip
LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie
SSB- She Who Shouts from the balcony SJ
QBC- Queen of bed chambers 👸 SJ
MB - Madame Boneyparts 🦴 SJ
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
MMAF - Mad Man's Arse Face, i.e. mummy
Mini Apron - Isabel
Nitti/Nutty - Nati
MP/MP2 - Michael Petherick
MPK - Michael Petherick (sir Trotter)
Trotter - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sheree Petherick
Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Donegals - limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Cinder-Ruth- MPotts current squeeze
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info
Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)
MBNS;GF - more boring narc stuff; gimme facts

Flat 34B - bolt hole 🕳 SJ 🇬🇧

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony
PRSDBP - princess 👸 in her robe shouting down from her balcony at the peasants

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
Mickey Dodger - Woman who avoids sexual encounters
Edmund Fokker van Crayestein - Former main squeeze of SJ

Thanks to @Rory for the SSB Main Squeeze Glossary:

1. Gregory Mason Clark - Husband and boyfriend, on and off at uni. SJ approx 18
2. Nic Larkin - apparently just friends at uni (but also dated according to CB?)
3. Married Husband 22-24???
4. Michael Potts met through Oliver Strong on and off 10 years. Open relationship in the end. Buys Chateau during relationship age 29.
5. Edmond Fokker van Craayenstein (player in tight trousers who pretends to be an aristocrat-BF with guy who said "let the 80 years-olds die off")
6. Mason Dwinell on and off (last we heard he is still staring at the sun?)
7. Ludwig Norweigner (otherwise known as Nordic Weirdo, alcoholic friend unceremoniously dumped at the train station without a ticket)
8. James Jardine (turned out to be "too much" for the girl who never has enough)
9. Various volunteers ad nauseum (bread oven guy Walton etc.)
10. BJJ (any port in a storm, eh Stephanie?)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
@Clara Burnett Please tell us more about the house in the south of France. I had no idea that Jarvis' own a property there. We haven't seen it on CD? Why do you think this house wasn't mentioned by SJ? If she's allowed to keep the rental income from all these properties, it starts to make a lot of sense how she can maintain her lifestyle doing nothing...

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I just watched the Petherick's new vlog "Holes" and then I read some of the comments. Seems that Michael is going to start his own business that the first commenter called the new Michael Petherick design company. First time I heard about it. Has anyone else heard about it?

Reactions: 6
@Clara Burnett Please tell us more about the house in the South of France. I had no idea that Jarvis' own a property there. We haven't seen it on CD? Why do you think this house wasn't mentioned by SJ?
If you think about it, SJ stands to inherit a house in South Africa, a house in Suffolk, this house in the south of France and maybe even 'brother' Gerry's place in Framlingham. And STILL folk continue to send money

• Wow
Reactions: 17
We have so many new members. If someone would like to write a short recap?

Thank you @dumbblonde for the new title.
An thank you once again @MojoDublin for the glossary of characters❤

CD - The Chateau Diaries
UH - Uriah Heep - Philip
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Mini Apron - Isabel
Nitti/Nutty - Nati
Potty/MP - Michael Potts

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover

2. Nic Larkin - apparently just friends at uni (but also dated according to CB?)
4. Michael Potts met through Oliver Strong on and off 10 years. Open relationship in the end. Buys Chateau during relationship age 29.
5. Edmond Fokker van Craayenstein (player in tight trousers who pretends to be an aristocrat-BF with guy who said "let the 80 years-olds die off")
7. Ludwig Norweigner (otherwise known as Nordic Weirdo, alcoholic friend unceremoniously dumped at the train station without a ticket)
8. James Jardine (turned out to be "too much" for the girl who never has enough)
May I respectfully request @MojoDublin could you insert into the glossary for next time it’s posted HNW as I tend to use it relatively frequently and it would save me having to type it out in full each time as I really sticks in my craw to refer to the heap in the middle of nowhere as ‘the chateau’. Maybe that’s unfair on the chateau though as it could not be responsible for its current waste of space owner who can’t be arsed to look after it and who really doesn’t want to spend one free bean on it. So maybe to have some regard for the innocent building I may indeed, upon reflection, call it the chateau. Ahh duck it... no... it’s a heap. A heap in the middle of nowhere.

• Heart
yayyyyyyy tattlers
Happy to update there was a few other requests so I’ll go back and add all

my evening just had an eureka moment
Full signs on the trotters temper tantrum
New channel - chateau rescue just saw the new family with an all NEW female narrator 😛😛😛
Can trotter hold onto anything 🤪 even briefly 😜😜
Seemed ok in Bordeaux on his vacation 😎

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I just watched the Petherick's new vlog "Holes" and then I read some of the comments. Seems that Michael is going to start his own business that the first commenter called the new Michael Petherick design company. First time I heard about it. Has anyone else heard about it?
I only saw it in the comments. I say good for him. If he can help by selling his designs under his own name, and also be emotionally recognised and fulfilled, then good. 💖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Where’s Heathcliffe in all this drama, he love a bit of Trotter Tribulations and now we have it in spades and not a nugget from him, perhaps he’s just absorbing it all and gathering his thoughts and constructing his musings on gardenpotageriedesigngate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
P
If you think about it, SJ stands to inherit a house in South Africa, a house in Suffolk, this house in the south of France and maybe even 'brother' Gerry's place in Framlingham. And STILL folk continue to send money
plus the flat she has in London so with all these properties as Assets why do they need to take donations for renovation work - they selling a house or two !!

Reactions: 16
Lady Chatalot quote: (Crybaby Michael Petherick has made a new vlog about his woes. If you can't stand the heat in the kitchen, get out! He would probably be a lot happier if he grew up and became independent of his family. Also, he needs to get real about his sexuality. It must take a lot of energy to pretend you are straight when it's obvious that you are very gay. Maybe he and his 'friend' Ryan could do a vlog together. Like many of the posts I have read on this site, MP is really quite boring on camera and his cottage is not very interesting. He just acts so immature.) Can‘t quote you as full up now so copied and pasted the above. I’m not sure Michael Petherick has ever pretended to be straight? Also what do you mean by “very gay”?

P

plus the flat she has in London so with all these properties as Assets why do they need to take donations for renovation work - they selling a house or two !!
Oh yes AND she currently has 50% of LaLaLande in addition to the London flat and all the future inheritances.
This woman is proper loaded.

Steph herself said that she resembles her father nose up, the rest comes from her mother. Look at these pictures and cover the nose and mouth of Derek and Gerry. Maybe you can see some resemblance and feel confident to leave the brackets out of 'brother'?
1611446081660.png
1611447308203.png

(something's wrong with the pictures. Larger images can be seen in thread #8 post 32 and thread #11 post 220)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Steph herself said that she resembles her father nose up, the rest comes from her mother. Look at these pictures and cover the nose and mouth of Derek and Gerry. Maybe you can see some resemblance and feel confident to leave the brackets out of 'brother'?
View attachment 399428View attachment 399454
(somethings wrong with the pictures. Larger images can be seen in thread #8 post 32 and
Perhaps I was choosing to ignore that particular elephant in the room....

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Surely Gerry would have nieces/nephews from his large close family? He was the youngest. Don't get me wrong - people should leave their wealth to who they wish, I just got the sense Gerry has a broader, responsible life. La La only shows him in one context.

Surely Gerry would have nieces/nephews from his large close family? He was the youngest. Don't get me wrong - people should leave their wealth to who they wish, I just got the sense Gerry has a broader, responsible life. La La only shows him in one context.
Gerry didn't even wear tartan, in a way he does now, before ETTC DIY, his favourite colour is yellow.

Reactions: 4

CD - The Chateau Diaries
UH - Uriah Heep - Philip
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Mini Apron - Isabel
Nitti/Nutty - Nati
Potty/MP - Michael Potts

HNW - heap in the middle of nowhere

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover

Reactions: 4
I think many just send gifts as thank you's for the vlogs. Stephanie was putting out so many videos a week at one point one can't say it wasn't impressive. Vlogging and editing does require time , energy, and work. Her channel is providing entertainment and I don't see anything wrong w her getting compensated just like all the other crazy YouTubers out there (who provide much less interesting content)! However, I agree about the gift giving. It's getting ridiculously over the top. Can't the fans see this?! I don't know if the gift sending will start to decrease but I hope so! There is just so many now and it's not really as special. If people want to send them gifts fine but I think Stephanie needs to buckle up and stop vlogging them which just encourages more to be sent. Thank the senders privately like other YouTubers do.

End rant.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
P

I think she just wanted to live in a chateau and hoped the B&B would pay for the renovations but clearly that didn't work out . I dont think her or Isabelle want to sell their other properties bc it'd be like sinking money into a money pit. Sure, they'd renovate one part of the chateau but how far would that money go in such a massive undertaking? I think she didn't mind living in a dated, unkept chateau...well, bc it's a chateau! Even if she froze to death lol I think to them it wasn't worth selling a real estate asset that is providing rental income and offers future retirement income as well . And now since her YouTube channel has taken off, she sees a new revenue stream and is only now willing to renovate the chateau... I don't know if she's just both lucky and brilliant, really? Haha

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh yes AND she currently has 50% of LaLaLande in addition to the London flat and all the future inheritances.
This woman is proper loaded.
How did she manage to get the current flat in London?? She sold her other one to buy the Chateau with Nick....so what's up with this second London flat? Flats in London arent cheap and she said in her chateau finances video, she never even broke even until this year!?

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.