The Chateau Diaries #12 Carry on grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's really interesting seeing Steph in the "To renovate a chateau " setting. Everything is clean and crisp, professional, and with the guests needs put first. I like Lalaland as a shabby farm chateau, but enjoy a getaway without so much Shi....I mean "clutter" everywhere. I am surprised to be thinking Philip might actually be becoming a partner of Stephs. I don't see much of why anyone would be interested in him. Perhaps there is more off camera that he does. I also wonder if Marie, in passing mentioned " ...oh, you should come with me for my flower vlog!" Not really thinking they would actually say yes. LOL.
Lets HOPE Steph takes away some tips from this great chateau.

👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍👍Me too!
Oh no. The Jarvis is not going to Honfleur for tips unless it is to get info from a former fashion & textile designer about copyright.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just putting this out there so that the news reaches the ignorant shat o peeps too (happy reading y'all): France has issued a decree banning certain homemade masks from being worn in public, saying they do not offer sufficient protection from the newer, more contagious Covid-19 variants. If I were you I wouldn't flaunt them around in your vlogs so much, yet another reason for authorities to be alarmed, you know?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can't remember which vlog they went to Limoges factory shop. They must have bought the gift for la Fleur there. Then? Or during the cross country trip.

Reactions: 4
BBJ is whining about wanting a replacement pet mouse, telling us that someone send money in the live chat for him to buy one at the DIY store. SJ's response is rather clear evidence of how she deals with the conditions surrounding donations: "You can have the money, just not the mouse." So typical and significant, isn't it? Not even hiding her contempt for her fans intentions.
Narcs do tell you everything you need to know. We only need to allow ourselves to hear it.

When you dare kick back, they mock you. As she did by editing that comment in. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's really interesting seeing Steph in the "To renovate a chateau " setting. Everything is clean and crisp, professional, and with the guests needs put first. I like Lalaland as a shabby farm chateau, but enjoy a getaway without so much Shi....I mean "clutter" everywhere. I am surprised to be thinking Philip might actually be becoming a partner of Stephs. I don't see much of why anyone would be interested in him. Perhaps there is more off camera that he does. I also wonder if Marie, in passing mentioned " ...oh, you should come with me for my flower vlog!" Not really thinking they would actually say yes. LOL.
Lets HOPE Steph takes away some tips from this great chateau.
Oh, hi there. Lurker from the shadows.

I wanted to notice the same thing: it's interesting to see how she tries to relate *everything* to herself, and when she doesn't think of it, Phillip jumps in! Definitely a character trait.

Nevertheless, it is indeed wonderful to see what can be done with a chateau and I've enjoyed witnessing the discomfort Stephanie experienced in it, realizing how Delalande could have looked like... if she'd actually invest all the money in the right direction. Oh, well, maybe in another life.

Reactions: 10
No new thread yet, but putting this title up for future references: You can have the money, just not the mouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fanny is a reference to Stephanie, not you. Fanny Cradock (I think) was an early tv cook who used to wear ridiculous clothes to cook, a la Stephanie's utterly impractical blue drapey thing she wore when cooking on their come dine with me episode.
chilijam Post 3688248
Thank God for that I'm getting paranoid about Fanny's and Franny's. In the meantime I've got this camel probl...................................

• Haha
Reactions: 5
💫💫💫
SO I TOOK THE CHALLENGE
💫💫💫

Sat here today thought how hard is this editing Lark ,,,,,

seems not to hard

I can Premier Just like a real vlogger -------what do ya think

interested .........

agent Mojo ...signing off ....had a fabulous night with ye all 🍸🍸🍸🍸

View attachment 404798View attachment 404799View attachment 404800View attachment 404801View attachment 404802View attachment 404803

my sincere apologies .......sweeeet baby jeebus .....
MORTIFIED

ALSO

FRANNY ...... I spent ages on that prose:censored:

MORTIFIED

TOO long down the rabbit hole ....bloody AUTO SPELLER
soo sooo SORRY

am off

LINUS designed the superb pic

and FRANNY is coming in the lear jet

night everyone :sneaky:
I’ve already subscribed. Do you have a Patreon account I need to give away what little I have left. Can’t wait for the premiere... Jill Scott night even start a Fanpage 👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes I t

i thought that exactly ! How many of us would love a lovely Range Rover !
I find it somewhat alarming that, especially at a time like this - when people are dying from Covid, losing their jobs, and suffering all manner of hardships -, these people are flaunting their wealth and lavish lifestyles, while at the same time cadging tax-free money off people to renovate their property. And the hoards of swooning fans, most of whom seem to be American, don't seem to think there's anything wrong with this.:eek:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
. Perks of putting a spotlight on your dump in the middle of nowhere...
Actually, it's worse than that ... the shato's in the middle of nowhere in a region in the middle of nowhere. The Indre region's one of the poorest in France with the lowest house prices, so the impossible-to-heat dump probably wouldn't even sell for much even after "renovation". In fact, that could make it harder to sell and the chambres d'hôtes business clearly doesn't work, so what would one do there? Make silly vlogs? The Shato Diarrhea :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry, I can hold back no longer... While we all know that, in French, 'flower' is 'la fleur' please note that the chateau in Honfleur is called Le Fleur.

The marker -fleur, formerly -fleu which is widespread in Normandy (Cf. Barfleur, Vittefleur, Harfleur, Crémanfleur, Fiquefleur and La Gerfleur stream), which means 'stream, river running into the sea', was still in use in the 13th century as written in a document le fleu de Lestre, meaning the Lestre river.[5]

Also, I'm surprised no one jumped on this either (from YouTube):

"It's time for an Awfully Big Adventure! Marie, Philip and I jump into the car and escape from Lalande to explore another stunning chateau - Le Fleur in Honfleur. We finally meet it's charming owners, Anna & Philipp, after watching..."

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Talking about casting. Could we bottle up Jimmy Carr's laugh and use it every time BJJ laughs? ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
"You can have the money, just not the mouse." So typical and significant, isn't it? Not even hiding her contempt for her fans intentions.
fans intentions ..... are you right ??? 🤯🤯
Step back from the kool aid there ....

how about the fan’s INtENTION to piss her off ....😜😜😜

that pile of allergies - Uriah heep can duck right off wanting a replacement mouse ...
because a fan sent money!!!!!

How about he GETS his own show / chat ooo
( oh wait it took 7 months to GET One gift 🎁 🤣🤣🤣)

buy your OWN chat ooo and fill it to the feckin rafters with your mouse 🐭 fAN 💵💵💵💵

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.