The Chateau Diaries #119 narcissist harlot prancing from continent to continent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started going grey at 16. Have been dying my hair ever since. Covid came and didn’t dye my hair . Discovered I have gone completely white!
Yay! You!! It feels so good to not chase the strip doesn’t it? I usually don’t comment on people’s hairstyles but as we age it is good to consider changes. Stephanie Jarvis might be overdue. Unhealthy looking hair really isn’t attractive. 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In our house we had
Doesn't know his arse from his elbow
Pissed as a newt
Red hat no drawers
Mutton dressed up as lamb
All fur coat and no knickers
Madam muck
Who does she think she is the cats whiskers

never ending lol
Just this week I used one of my grandmother's favourites:
A man on a galloping horse wouldn't notice it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but I have no idea. I thought he was AWOL ::shrugs:: I've lost track completely now having had 50 th Anniversary celebrations for last three days.
Am I correct in thinking that the person who gave long and detailed account of staying at the chateau has been challenged and left?
The only one I know who was AWOL is Billy Petherick, Army deserter 😄 Congratulations on your 50th Anniversary! 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is not true. Ruby was neutered when his name was still Ziggy by Frank & Ivo, who took care of that.
You yourself, Thread 33, Post 61, say he was not. Is the previous statement by you not operational? Is there new information?

Reactions: 1
In our house we had
Doesn't know his arse from his elbow
Pissed as a newt
Red hat no drawers
Mutton dressed up as lamb
All fur coat and no knickers
Madam muck
Who does she think she is the cats whiskers

never ending lol
Just remembered another of my grandmother's sayings was "Well, I'll go to Putney on a pig!"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yay! You!! It feels so good to not chase the strip doesn’t it? I usually don’t comment on people’s hairstyles but as we age it is good to consider changes. Stephanie Jarvis might be overdue. Unhealthy looking hair really isn’t attractive. 😉
I am in the hairdresser's chair every four weeks (with gap getting shorter). I'm not brave enough to let it go yet with one family wedding later this year and possibly another approaching I don't want to be a badger MOB/MOG. I think there will be colours I will no longer suit if I go from brunette to grey, anyone else find this.

• Heart
Oh hell yes - I would watch it !!!!
You would need Mummy and Percy , FRK , Teabag , Josie , Selmar and his Elf , weird Potts and even weirder Nic with the bag on the head and to make it even more juicy ... the first husband !
It's halfway there already. I'm sure the fans already see it as such and they get a thrill when they meet the "stars" in real life. Also, as with actual reality shows, many of the "stars" are damaged for life, having been exposed in that way (e.g. FRK and Selmar)!

He would feel really inadequate when in the company of that palazzo owner and he probably realises that if she could ensnare a man like that, there'd be no chance for him, poor little boy!

Was it Amaury's mum? I thought it was SJ!

Most of them have the sense not to be taken in; they can see through her, you can often read it in their faces!

I thought it was interesting when he pointed out that the colours in his hundreds of years' old Murano chandelier were much more muted than in more modern versions. I wonder if he knew that she had bought one, maybe he'd seen her vlog!
Snorts SHOULD feel inferior in the presence of anyone and everything 'cos he is.
I laughed out loud when Filippo explained about cleaning that Murano chandelier yearly piece by piece, no chance of hers even get a flick with a duster at her Chateau. I was almost expecting her to go into raptures about her purchase of it with Snorts but I think she realised she had well and truly lost in that "chadelier off", if Daddy had bought it she might have mentioned it.
The silk Fortunay fabric on the sofa, again no mention of hers that is shoved in Narnia at Lalande or that she knew all about. Steph was dying to say "have you seen my Sundays at the Chateau vlog Filippo, do like and subscribe and consider becoming a Patreon and by the way if you are having a clear out I have charity channel Cadeaux at the Chateau where I will show my viewers what beautiful, stunning things people have sent me, that's on a Monday."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
You yourself, Thread 33, Post 61, say he was not. Is the previous statement by you not operational? Is there new information?
I already answered (#753) that it was my bad. I was confused and thought about their other cat, the brother of Ziggy (Ruby) who was named Stardust. Ziggy ran away on the day he was supposed to go to the vet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So again lurking for a long time and not posting. I can't help feeling so angry on behalf of those that have posted stories of their experiences as paying guests (Patreons). What appalling behaviour! Maybe it is realistic to be aware that you are booking into an old house in the middle of rural France and not a five star hotel in a city or near a city or even in the countryside. (I'm back pedalling like mad here!). So the place might have a certain degree of 'rustic charm' and whatever that entails. BUT that is no excuse for downright bad manners and ignoring paying guests. The lady with the car crash story would have got more assistance at a Travelodge on the M1 (that's a large motorway that spans the length if England for our friends overseas!). And they only charge £40 (ish). a night. How much do they charge for this disgusting service I wonder? A whole apartment for a week, that's a lot of dosh!!! I hope the protagonists in this story have read it and feel suitably ashamed of themselves. It's pretty typical of immature people (Phiphi and Nutti) to get so carried away with themselves and to also take advantage of someone that might be showing a degree of fan like admiration. A more professional and mature person would have seen past any of that crap and helped out a fellow person irrespective of how much dosh that had given them. It would serve them well to remember without people giving them their money, they would be on their arse ends. But what's more distressing is that these people had already given them dosh and gifts and paid for the questionable privilege of being there amongst the dust and hostility. I feel so angry on their behalf that I would almost want to drive there the next time I visit my house in France and give them a bloody good kicking. But I won't because a) they are not worth my time, b) I'm not going to wast my fuel and c) they wouldn't even notice there were being told off would they? Horrible, horrible people. I bet the people in the village dislike them as much as we do. Rant over. Back to my day job!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Just now listening to the radio, people in Ireland are collecting humanitarian aid to send to Ukraine and private hauliers are providing trucks and drivers to take it to eastern Poland. At the same time Fanny is currently drinking and whoring her way through Italy, at the end of her posts, she states that 'her thoughts are with the people of Ukraine', Lets face it folks, this bleached out witch doesn't give two effs for these unfortunate people.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I am in the hairdresser's chair every four weeks (with gap getting shorter). I'm not brave enough to let it go yet with one family wedding later this year and possibly another approaching I don't want to be a badger MOB/MOG. I think there will be colours I will no longer suit if I go from brunette to grey, anyone else find this.
Yes, I am able to wear more colors actually. I understand though. The first few months were slow. The grow out that keeps you running every 10 days or so to coverup seems so slow when you stop. I wore a lot of head coverings for a few months. lol You’ll know when it’s right for you. I told myself if I hated it I could always low light it or start coloring it again. ❤

Reactions: 14
I was just wondering how you make payment at the Chateau LaLande. Do they accept credit cards? It seems they are running more than a bnb.

Reactions: 9
More love bombing 💣from Selmar Duin's and Tatyana Valda Belinda Hill's latest flog.
When will Gerry be dispatched??? There is more to this story...
smolpuppyo'love
16 hours ago
You're doing really well at driving on the other side of the road than you are used to Selmar! Excellent 😊, also just a little extra reminder for the roundabouts... On each signpost there is a white line to show you the road, and a gap/ end of the white line, on one side which is there for you to remember that there is no access for that direction. You probably don't need this by now, because you appear to be a confident driver on the left! So lovely to see you with Tatyana ( also a lovely gentle speaking voice). Your shared love of history is a great bond between you 💝

Jan Johansson
17 hours ago
Did you see Gerry?
Dawn Butler
17 hours ago
I wonder if you saw Jerry with his taxi. Stephanie’s previous home area.
Maybe I’ll stop trying to watch these vlogs and just read the comments. I might get a good laugh?? I had to fast forward through most of the encyclopedia reading. 😉

I already answered (#753) that it was my bad. I was confused and thought about their other cat, the brother of Ziggy (Ruby) who was named Stardust. Ziggy ran away on the day he was supposed to go to the vet.
You need eyes in the back of your head to compete with the "knowledge" / "useless information" Tattlers hold in their minds and can search for in past vlogs and threads. Let's face it we all get confused about the comings / goings / timelines / truth / lies of Chateau shinannighans but if we argue amongst ourselves then it plays into the hands of those who see Tattlers as the enemy. We should all accept with good grace when wrong and accept praise when proven right.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.