The Chateau Diaries #119 narcissist harlot prancing from continent to continent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooooo. I haven't. I'm only just in the back in the Tattle zone! What happened to suggestions from the floor!!! I was thinking earlier about it, but didn't come up with anything good...sorry, am I bumped off the VIP status already?? 😂 Filippo & Fanny sitting in a tree was as far as I got..
Don't worry - we usually run to around 1050 posts in a thread so no need to panic!

Reactions: 8
No qualified or serious academic would write anything like that featuring Celine Dion and Conchita Wurst! He also has a very odd way of using capital letters! He says he's a very private person, yet shows a lot of himself and his husband on YT and parties with La Jarvis! A pity he can't see what a fool he's making of himself as his manner in his vlogs is much more watchable than that of some others we know, and his husband seems pleasant and intelligent.
Ohmigod he’s barely literate! His writing is intellectually at approximately at an age 8/9 level, but with more grammatical errors than a child would make.

Think you maybe right, perhaps he is cognitively delayed and not aware of how he is making a fool of himself. If so, I’ll stop commenting on Curtis.

So Stephanie, where is the accounting report?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I shall join you and bring some popcorn too...
But only if it is some of that fancy expensive British one-coat-fits-all paint that MPK loves!

Wanna come watch paint dry with us? LOL
I've only just eaten -can't face seeing that.

• Haha
Lunch break quandary. SJ exploiting orphans or last night's Walking Dead on DVR? Hmmm...
Easy, combine both. Watch the CD Halloween vlog where Michael Patheteric dresses up as a zombie WW1 British soldier - showing he has absolutely no respect whatsoever for those who fought and died in France during the Great War.

isnt there something when you pay google to get first in the search engine??

View attachment 1094214

Btw i find this bathroom in the Palazzo a bit tacky..a bit Lalalande.. 🙄

Also i have the say the owner is very full with talking about the objects in the Palazzo...thats also not done..the things are there...you dont explain.. It looks to me explaining a lott about maintaining and cleaning is giving him the right to ask the price that he does...it think its hugely overpriced..At least its heated..that would be a relief for Fanny..
Did he know about the shithole and its state? Was perhaps a lesson for the shittolaine ?

Don't like the bathroom either.

Reactions: 9
Just this week I used one of my grandmother's favourites:
A man on a galloping horse wouldn't notice it
A blind man would be pleased to see it.
You'd complain if you were on fire and I pissed on you to put it out.
Aren't you just the Cats Pyjamas.
Were some from my house growing up

The saying "And Bob's your Uncle" I didn't get that at all till I was about 18, as I have 2 Uncle Bob's one on each side of the family, and I'd just think yeah I do, so what?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If you have been previously sickened by SJ's previous antics, prepare yourself for this doozy tonight as she visits a SA orphanage.
View attachment 1094181
OMG SAY IT ISN'T SO? I think I'm going to vom. I always knew she was a narcissistic bottom feeder. We all know she hates children. No depths too low for her to sink. I'm hyperventilating with rage :mad:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.