The Chateau Diaries #119 narcissist harlot prancing from continent to continent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just now listening to the radio, people in Ireland are collecting humanitarian aid to send to Ukraine and private hauliers are providing trucks and drivers to take it to eastern Poland. At the same time Fanny is currently drinking and whoring her way through Italy, at the end of her posts, she states that 'her thoughts are with the people of Ukraine', Lets face it folks, this bleached out witch doesn't give two effs for these unfortunate people.
My sister in France has offered her gite as accommodation for refugees. She thought it was worth giving up the income in order to support a family. Note: She doesn't have YouTube or Patreon income as a fall back.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
The only "camera" I saw when I was there was the pink phone. PJ did nothing but show up to dinner and it appears he also filmed cadeau - oh and he disappeared with Fanny for several days and according to the youtube video he played with Christmas bobbles in his special room. He didn't cook or clean or serve meals or help guests...Amaury suggested he drive me to town to catch my train because I didn't have a car after my accident and when I approached him about this, he literally shooed me away. I'm not kidding. He ran past me and said he was busy filming and looked at me with disgust as if to say, "I have no time for you woman! I'm an important lap dog!" This was one of the incidents that really pissed me off. So no, I'm not a fan of Phi Phi.
Now, it's one thing to have a bad experience at a hotel or BnB or whatever... any traveller knows that tit happens when you are in unfamiliar surroundings..
But to get attitude from a delusional petulant man-child with dreadful personality... that boils my blood!
It's not only that their freezing crumbling farmhouse is a terrible accommodation... But every single one of them is pushing the boundaries of asshole-ness! What I wouldn't pay for an actual investigative journalist to go under cover in that shitto and expose their scam. $500,000/year is big enough to get them a Netflix special ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Yes I asked French maid if payment could only be made in cash. I reckon a lot could be concealed from the tax man if only handling cash. Never got an answer. Now perhaps one of the other guests who have joined us can answer.
Answer easy to find on the Lalande booking site:

Accepted Payment Methods
Cheque, Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Bank Transfer, PayPal.

Reactions: 15
Now, it's one thing to have a crappy experience at a hotel or BnB or whatever... any traveller knows that tit happens when you are in unfamiliar surroundings..
But to get attitude from a delusional petulant man-child with dreadful personality... that boils my blood!
It's not only that their freezing crumbling farmhouse is a terrible accommodation... But every single one of them is pushing the boundaries of asshole-ness! What I wouldn't pay for an actual investigative journalist to go under cover in that shitto and expose their scam. $500,000/year is big enough to get them a Netflix special ;)

Maybe Alex Polizzi, who has done a series on TV, called The Hotel Inspector, needs to drop in. She doesn't take many prisoners, but is usually correct in her recommendations. As an outsider she looks at places with new eyes. She has refused to stay overnight in one establishment .......once the place was cleaned up, she did, and reaped praise on the owner for his genuine hardworking ethic, and willingness to succeed.
I'd love to to be a fly on the wall if she dropped by....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
<SNIP> She suspects him of being a "snowdropper" - something which, to my great amusement, played out when he had his head stuck up that woman's arse in the latest video.
I had to google "snowdropper" Who knew that was a thing?! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I've just watched the Venetian palazzo tour. It would have been greatly improved without SJ's flailing arms and exaggerated hand movements. She is simply hopeless as a presenter, interrupting and interjecting inconsequential and, frankly, rather dim comments.

Signor Palazzo seemed both bemused and amused at her heroic efforts to be a culture vulture.

imagine if chandeliers at the ramshackle farmhouse were taken apart to be cleaned properly. Three years on and the pieces would remain on the floor.

As for the party... What a rum do. Plus ça change, plus c'est ia même chose. Enforced gaiety whilst dressed like extras in a third rate period drama. Quite, quite ghastly. And pointless. I hope they got a good feed elsewhere after the-ball-that-wasn't, as the few plates of random antipasti looked a very meagre and dull spread.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I had to google "snowdropper" Who knew that was a thing?! :ROFLMAO:
I guess after Boondoggle, this is our second word of the day :LOL:

Snowdropper (n.)
A person who steals women’s underwear off clothes lines and masturbates into them.

PhiPhi's honours are never ending!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I am sure I am not the only one that finds these tags annoying to read through in a post. IMO, people will find this board just fine without the intrusive tags.
I expect most if not all tattlers find them annoying to read through, as do I. But for me it’s worth it to achieve the goal of topping out search engine results with CD threads re: the shitto and the charlataine.

Reactions: 8
I am American and my small community is collecting funds to donate for the Ukraine. Meanwhile granny Fanny us hoisting her boobs higher

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@lolair Out of curiosity, did your friend leave a review of her terrible experience on social media anywhere? Travelocity, Booking.com, etc.? Many of us here have looked at guest reviews of the farmhouse and the ones in English are “glowing.” Wondering if she left an honest review and it was possibly deleted? 🤔 Or did she not write one? (If it had been me, I certainly would have!!!)
[/QUOTE]

I'm very curious to know if the disappointed Patrons after their stay at Chateau de Lalande do actually write a review on the different platforms (booking.com, TripAdivsor, Facebook, etc) ?

Do they express their feelings on the Patrons Whatsapp group ? On Chateau de Lalande related Facebook pages ?

Reactions: 16
A new channel popped up on my feed today... I like their intro, quite relatable LOL

Also, they have 2 donkeys, one of which they rescued from being slaughtered and made into salami!! 😱😱
I think I am now considering becoming a vegetarian... 😢

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
@missartemis Welcome back! I am so sorry to hear more of your horrifying experience at that hell hole. You pulling back the curtain has really solidified what we have long suspected. I certainly can understand you crying yourself to sleep you must have felt so isolated and so unwelcomed. To be in the middle of nowhere, not speaking the language and those no nothings to be so disrespectful and dismissive. They are the epitome of “mean girls”. Thinking they are special somehow by their misguided notions of the importance of the “witch” in residence and her court. No curtains, no privacy, no physical or emotional comfort offered.
Glad you had at least moments of camaraderie from those that weren’t under the spell. She only appreciates the new, the young, the pretty(her version of it) or if you somehow can benefit her. That treatment you received from that snot nose wannabe really irks me. Hope he has his reality soon as well as the rest of them. Glad that at least Amaury stepped up for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Don't beat yourself up, if to stay at LaLande is one of your worse decisions you are a lucky person. And I still have plans to go there one day, though also during a long round trip I am planing for a long while. And this though I read here and heard the terrible stories but 1 or 2 nights won't kill me... And I am mentally prepared now for this kind of experience and if some people do the iron man I can do this.
Don’t forget your Dick Tracy evidence kit, camera and disinfectant spray. 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
To Venice and Beyond : The further adventures of Bo Peep and Woody. Or, perhaps more apt, Slinky Dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just watched the Venetian palazzo tour. It would have been greatly improved without SJ's flailing arms and exaggerated hand movements. She is simply hopeless as a presenter, interrupting and interjecting inconsequential and, frankly, rather dim comments.

Signor Palazzo seemed both bemused and amused at her heroic efforts to be a culture vulture.

imagine if chandeliers at the ramshackle farmhouse were taken apart to be cleaned properly. Three years on and the pieces would remain on the floor.

As for the party... What a rum do. Plus ça change, plus c'est ia même chose. Enforced gaiety whilst dressed like extras in a third rate period drama. Quite, quite ghastly. And pointless. I hope they got a good feed elsewhere after the-ball-that-wasn't, as the few plates of random antipasti looked a very meagre and dull spread.
Ahahahaha, that's right! They even cut in half the "frittelle" (I don't remember which strange name she used for them), a thing never seen before! They are just a morsel. What a parsimony! Was it because renting the palazzo and the rest had drained her montly Patreon allowance? Or because that was enough to offer to her subordinates?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thankyou. So many posts since i was last up to date which was why I asked. We're told Ian has hernia problems but he's been gone ages so assumed he had sidled off somewhere :)

I'm way behind but had read the post you refer to. It doesnt make any sense to me at all that people would go there, be treated like that and not make any formal complaints of any description. Doesnt ring true to me. I can understand the place being a bit below usual standards of a travel lodge but saying or doing nothing when spoken to as stated sorry i dont believe it would be accepted and they would continue their stay there,
The one that stretched my understanding of normal hospitality was the “There’s only one Stephanie around here; what else can we call you?” (Nati allegedly to a guest at check-in named Stephanie) 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.